>Rosenstein

(((Rosenstein)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

Peter D. (((Rosenstein)))

Rosenstein\

I am thinking...

>Rosenstein
Its like all Jews are either Click Bait Writer or Banker

Why are the jews going all out now Trump doesn't even seem that big a threat to them? He loves Israel.

Cred Forums was right again

>(((Rosenstein)))
>non-profit consultant

Our society is already cancerous. Trump is the chemo.

>Rosenstein

As somebody that has actually had cancer I can tell you the cure is a much worse experience to live through then actually having cancer.

Most Jews would prefer to conquer the world rather than stay contained in their nation-state.

American Jews are not Israel jews. They are outcasts.

>Goldsteinbergwitz

How much Jew can you pack into one name? FFS

>Goldsteinbergwitz
Is this the final evolution form of the jew?

>Rosenstein

OP is fishing for (You)'s

All KNOWLEDGE BOMB threads.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89123693/#89123693
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89230022/#89230022

FUCK OFF CTR SHILL OP.

I WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP IN DUE TIME.

(((Rosenstein)))

why is it always a jew WHY

I always Google it to make sure it's not a name edit but it's not it's ALWAYS A JEW

>(((Goldsteinbergwitz)))

The Jew in his final form.

>Morty
>Goldsteinbergwitz
No way that's his real name, nigra just went full JUJU.

He must be their leader

>Skypestein

Trump is the chemo.

it's ok, you can't do anything about things like that.
Just do the best you can

Just short of promoting assassination, but does so de facto.

may be only the jewish ones get posted here

> Trump is the chemo
Trump is the FIRE

American libcuck Jews hates Israel.

>author's name

low quality

Jews are pushing for diversity and race-mixing.They want whites to hold less power. And here Trump is giving white men a voice again.

FINALLLLL BOSS!!!!
((((((((((Goldsteinbergwitz))))))))))))
The Omni-Jew
Hp: 6 Gorillion
Def: 6 Gazillion
Atk:6 Ballizillion
Sp. def: 6 Kazzilion
Abilities: Fake Holocaust, Shekel steal, Indoctrintion, Communsit Dictatorship, Bank, Buy politican
Passive abiltiy: Greed

Psychological projection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

I wonder is it a Jewish control thing or simply that jews are over represented in the media and they hire only their own so that's why. When the fuck is someone going to call them out on this? Jews don't change their names in Hollywood to hide from persecution it's because they don't want people to know how many of them there are.

>rosensteinowitzberg

>(((Rosenstein)))

when is Cred Forums gonna realize that western diaspora jews are cancer and israeli conservative jews are based

Fucking keked

>Rosenstein
Are (((they))) just playing with us now? Is this intentional on (((their))) part?

(((rosenstein)))

Liberals were the exact same way in 2000 when it was Bush v Gore. You just had to be around a campus town to get the full brunt of it.

Internet culture makes it more more apparent, though I'll admit in my opinion the left seems 1 degree more rabid, though as a whole they're the same kind of retards.

Wow a fully evolved Jew!

They hate us and want to see us exterminated. Trump is implicitly pro-white

>Trump is Cancer
>Hillary has Cancer
KEk

Fresh Facebook butthurt from an echoing female "comedian" who somehow hasn't unfriended me

Every fucking time
Sage

Because this is bullshit. I live in NYC and befriended/worked with jews who claimed to be conservative but when you talked to them it was only cause of the Israel support and when you dig down into their beliefs more it was in tune with liberals. I work with a Russian Jew who I asked the other day if she supports the wall in Israel and if Palestinians should be blocked from coming to Israel she said yes then j said why don't you support Trump who wants to do the same and she simply said no he's wrong and it's different without elaborating.

Forgot pic

god yes we need that

they're right though trump is part of a cancer on society, on this PC Anti white, victimhood, degenerate, (((globalist))), society.

>(((ROSENSTEIN)))
EVERY TIME

(((Goldsteinbergwitz)))
Also, the fucking IMMEDIATE use of weasel words IN THE FUCKING BYLINE. can't even wait until the fucking actual text of the article to start throwing those bullshit phrases like "some analysts suggest..."

9000% jew

>The media gives him a total pass
never in my life have I seen a presidential nominee being so much under fire by the media

Ron Paul was simply ignored, as if he didn't exist. Trump however, he get's all the bants the media can throw at him, and they still fail at demonizing him more then Hillary has fucked up

It got you thinking because you're a worthless piece of braindead trash that shouldn't be able to call themselves an American.

You make me sick.

>Media gave him a pass

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Later on in the article he goes on a 4 paragraph rant about how the Sun is blue.

>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein>Rosenstein

Herbrewbergshekelgrabber

>the media give him a total pass

kek, what?

>ROSENSTEINEVERYTIME

This is amazing though, he has had a much much harder climb at the republican race, then against Hillary.

KEK, I BELIEVE
This is without a doubt the most entertaining the most beautiful presidential race ever
The best underdog history witnessed

>still honoring Jews

get on our level cuck

Ask your assigned rabbi, Kike, He has all the answers on how to obtain the shekek

>rosenstein

Grab Galil and remove liberal

It's opposite day in Skype world!

Holy shit user. What type did you have and how did the process of healing go and how long it took?

top kek

Stefan?

wow so original you dumb idiot

>((()))

>Rosenstein
I can't stop laughing.

Ok after this thread I got fed up and searched 'why are there so many jews in the media' and the articles that come up say there is no need for any conspiracy theories but they are written BY JEWS what is even going on?

>The noses on the shelf

top kek

Support for Israel is an easy shield against antisemitism claims without having to commit anything.

We told you user. You could have prevented this!

(((Rosenstien))) is self-projecting

Go pick on someone your own size, little Franz

Mordecai Levi-Goldbergsteinmanwitzshoah

Rosenstein

You'd think they would be more supporting of Jill and Bernie.

>he doesn't know cryptokikes oppose modern day Israel because it doesn't fit into some retarded prophecy

nkusa.org/aboutus/zionism/opposition.cfm

>Rosenstein
a mere coincidence, carry on goy

We may have taken the jews out of a diaspora, but we are yet to take the diaspora out of the jews.

Israel is the most likely country to openly poop on Jews.

I have the opposite of this. I have Trump-anxiety-induced-euphoria. And we're taking that word back from fedoras like we took Pepe back from the normies.

(((Noah's ark wannabe's)))
youtube.com/watch?v=V246ECBdGpI

SERIOUSLY, IS THERE ONE NON-JEW WHO WRITES ANY OF THESE, OR IS THE MOTHERFUCKING (((meme))) AS REAL AS IT SEEMS?!?

Same, the day after election day will be amazing

The history of jewish repression created a sub-culture of low self-esteem, so a lot of jews are very politically minded and have something to prove. Also the self-hating jews, the self-deprecating jewish humour.

There is also a disillusionment with religion, desire to change society to be more open and tolerant.

OR double down on religion and "they hate us cuz they anus" (Haredim), or desire to destroy the civilization that hurt them outright(Frankfurt School).

Jewish culture is an absolute trainwreck, the historical bullied kid in school.

I found a reason for this: in early 20th century jewish mercantile power was at an all time high and like always newspapers relied a lot on ads to stay afloat but the jews, being typically very 'tribalist', preferred to put ads in newspapers owned by jews and newspapers that advocated jewish interests, which resulted in those newspapers remaining while their competitors died out. Nothing you'd call a real conspiracy but a consequence of jewish nature, always putting jews before the rest, some sort of 'uncoordinated coordination'
spooky

Fucking hell

I dont know how much more you can scream im an SJW pussy

Makes sense.
>Female
>Jew
>"""""""Comedian""""""""

>the media gives him a free pass

What the country fried fuck? I know liberals are a little disconnected from reality and all but this is above and beyond. How can you possible see the media heaping praise and ass kissing Hillary for everything under the sun, including what she happened to wear today, then see the media dragging Trump through the mud at every opportunity and full on ignoring anything they can't twist up into a bad thing, and come to the conclusion that the media is on Trump's side. I'm not even going to mention the DNC email leaks that proved in writing that Hilary had bought all the major media networks.

On the upside I managed to red pill my Dad on the media because of this. I'd been telling him how it's all bought and sold and he just so happened to see it in action on the news. There was some flood in the U.S somewhere and Trump was the first boots on the ground with aid, and this wasn't just the usual politician move where he shakes a few hands on camera and leaves, he actually organized shit personally and hung out for a while before taking off. CNN gave that about a minute of coverage before moving on to how a cat was stuck in a tree

Is there any way for me to access the coincidence detector? I'll use an alternative browser if I must.

>10 persecute jews
>20 jews retreat into their own group
>30 exclusivity breeds mistrust
>40 GOTO 10

No Jew is based, snownigger.

Wtf i hate trump now

Trump visited the flood victims while Hillary was sleeping and Obama was golfing. And that was during an 8 rally week.

>>(((Rosenstein)))

Hillary is a scourge. She is everything that is wrong with America seriously is this creature really electable?
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE

Oh? Is that the new Civ 6 leader?

S; Gate?

>Someone's job is to clean that up

Wait, do they just ignore all the shit that gets brought up on Trump? Even his 'party' doesn't really back him, it's all been a push in popular vote appeasement ..

Really corrects the record...

And the Cred Forums insider grows.

(((Rosenstein))) speaks of malignant tumors that need to be cut out. The irony.

It's all a huge tax dodge.

The company pays on taxes. People donate to it for the deductions.

Just like how (((Anita Sarkeesian))) was non profit consultant.