How come so many white kids in the U.S don't like mathematics?

How come so many white kids in the U.S don't like mathematics?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Basic-Mathematics-Serge-Lang/dp/0387967877
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shits hard bro

because intelligence isn't an American virtue
>Source: Just look at Americans on Cred Forums

How come so many people in Turkey don't like showering?

American posters tend to be at the same time both quite ignorant and well informed.
Perhaps it is a State thing.

only a complete and total human waste does not know the answer to this question and by asking it you paint yourself a very clear picture of who you are. Trash.

Cultural Marxist occupation. We're prisoners.

You can like math.
But math will never like you.

>Turkey
>80mil people
>doesnt contribute anything to the world but immigrants

my synapses are firing!

probably because most 'Muricans are too darn retarded to actually sit down for hours and practice and understand the beauty of maths

I thought kids with stable childhood/environment tend to do well in school

Yet you cant use fucking toilet

>sit down
Too easy pajeet

Indians are too damn retarded to actually sit down and poo in loo

i fucking love math what the fuck are you talking about cockroach

Yet they somehow are the world leaders in science and technology... it's actually quite fascinating.

>meth
fixed nigger

implying I should learn what calculators do.

I'll drill a whole in your head where your red dot is you uncivilized shit. Go rape a goat.

Because it's 2016 and math is racist as hell.

We just take the smart people from every other country/their immigrant parents raise them in the style of their home country. It's sort of like why we win the olympics in medals every time.

Shitty teachers. It's hard to appreciate math if no one tells you why you're doing it.

>implying I should learn what calculators do.

kek!
>He doesn't know the first and only universal language

You know it's true

If all of you did not do math all the up to linear algebra or ordinary differential equations enjoy being wagecucks for the rest of your lives or kill yourselves.

it's not a language you plebe

This really is the case. Especially in community colleges. I've had two pre-cal instructors now that were women where English was not their first language. First one was Russian, second was some spic; ended up dropping the class.

>ID
>Goy

Common core was designed for niggers.

White kids get points off for "skipping steps" in 8+5

But I like math

>pre-calculus

You know you can learn it online, at you own pace, right? Also, buy this:

amazon.com/Basic-Mathematics-Serge-Lang/dp/0387967877

I thinks every child and adult should own a copy

It's a state thing and more states are more well informed on different things than others.

Texans I'm sure would be more redpilled on guns for example than Californians but I imagine Californians have higher education standards so they're better at math.

Cali is even more nonwhite than Texas, so I would be sure of that.

Kek

>Californians have higher education standards
Fuck no, school are are indoctrinated propaganda and are shit.

>school are are indoctrinated propaganda and are shit.

Do you really believe this or is this just meme spouting?

because they are dumb skittleroach turkfag

No because I live in California you stupid roach.

But you have to proove why 8+5=13

Why are most of the worlds top unis american then?

Who can compete with the likes of Stanford, MIT, Harvard, etc.?

Because of their medival imperial system

Because (((common core))) is designed to fuck up childrens minds having a reverse effect of learning giving them mild autism.
>t. Guy who fails Algerbra 3 times now 19

We have a culture of giving up on academics. Math is hard and when kids find out, adults push a narrative that "They're not good at math!".

No, you're as genetically good at math as 95% of the population. You're just a lazy piece of shit who doesn't want to put in the work to learn it.

dam, I thought failing calc 1, calc 3 and differential equations and delaying my degree by 2 years was bad.

Because skill in math has no value anywhere and even when you observe someone do complicated math its still not impressive.

>white people don't like math
>math is racist

So white people aren't racist.

>Because skill in math has no value anywhere and even when you observe someone do complicated math its still not impressive.

>American flag

It is fucktard

If aliens fucking came here we could talk to them by using math, because it is an universal law, 1 rock+1 rock equals 2 rocks everyfuckingwhere in the universe