Should I post these around school?

Hey Cred Forums, I'm a freshman at uni but have no friends because I can't stand all the normies/liberals. Do you think this would let me meet some people with similar views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
youtube.com/watch?v=uaUr2V2dXlI
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please, please don't

Print that Pepe out in color. In fact, add more color to the whole thing.

Post more information on them. Better yet, stop being autistic and make friends like a normal person, and then red pill those instead. You'd be doing far more if you red pill normies rather than talking with the already pilled.

No, they look retarded. The last one is okay

>have no friends
>put up autistic alt-right leaflets
>leftists see them
>contact you pretending to believe what you believe
>secretly film all your meetings, compile all the racist shit you do and say
>eventually send it to your dean
>get expelled, become a national mockery
>headlines across the country run your name and picture alongside "Alt-Right young adult club is a haven of racism and xenophobia"

Don't you do this user. This is some supreme fucking autism you will regret.

>Posting le epic memes in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Pepe is not Alt-Right. Pepe is chaos. That shit is slander. Hillary does not get to steal memes.

Bad ideas like this are why you have no friends

This is what I'm worried about. Unfortunately I'm really awkward and bad at talking to people, especially because I get mad when people talk about things like equality and trump-bashing.

This

Tone the autism down, kiddo

i agree, memes are making us look dumb, especially that dumb frog

>do what feels right
no no no I get the joke but it will be looked down about

>join the alt-right
STOP THIS SHIT IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING

>Unfortunately I'm really awkward and bad at talking to people

If you're already socially awkward, trying to communicate to people via Internet memes is probably the worst way you can possibly deal with the situation.

Thanks guys I'll try to figure something out.

I don't approve of autism but I approve of life becoming more meme-tastic.

You should do it.

>Alt-right
Literally what?

i could've just scrolled passed your thread, but i took the time to stop and post

don't do it

>Underage Redditor's first time on Cred Forums

What bad could happen?

Link to Black Pigeon Speaks' channel or something if you want to spread "alt-right" propaganda.

Make a bunch of stickers with the logo and the link on them and spread them around. It's easy, anonymous, you don't have to interact with people, and it can't be linked back to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=uaUr2V2dXlI

I like them OP. What uni do you go to?

Christopher Newport in VA

Yeah and maybe come back here and ask us again when you think of something new.
Don't make a fool or yourself, or us, for that matter.

They'll literally reverse-honeypot you.

NO
NO
NO

The "alt-right" isn't something you "join".
You just get redpilled or not. If you want to network, make friends the traditional way. If you really think you can present right-wing ideas without sperging out or overestimating your ability to do so, see if you can give a talk, or make a club.
If you want to do that, see if you can contact people from larger organisations.

you should jump in a cold, fast moving and deep river with your shoes on.

...don't.. for all that is holy do not do this

Do it

You better be joking.

>not being able to hide your power level and act like a normie
>not """""""sarcastically"""""""" letting your power level slip during a night out

wew lad

OP It's honorable that you attempting to unify us. In this world where it is Us vs Them, we are highly outnumbered. Being in the Them clause consists of nothing more than disliking common sense and having an apologist, or suppressed mindset. People on the Them team do not even know what team they're on, because all you have to do to be on that team is be a kill you self OP. So good luck in your trials to create unison amongst the rightists

Round my area I keep seing things stickied to lamposts and walls with "Make Britain White Again" and even "Refugees Not Welcome". It's nuts. I think the boys have been out in response to a little while back when some stupid mong was putting up stickers that had "1492 Your Ancestors Arrived" or something to that effect, which obviously makes no fucking sense

Cred Forums isn't alt-right

No because this is confusing as shit. Post something actually red pilled you autistic faggot

>posting facebookfrog and redditfeels IRL
>calling yourself a boogeyman term made up by liberals and neocons
>revealing power level to normies
kys yourself

Go ahead desu

You're the same as the Marxists you hate you faggot.

> The last one is okay

Yeah, until you remember that Generation Identitaire refused an American chapter, thus posting them as American is pretty pathetic.

I wouldn't explicitly mention the alt right or identity politics at a university, it's asking for trouble. See if your school has a students for trump organization or republicans club, you'll probably find some fellows, at least people susceptible to our platform. If you need to organize your own group you need to signal more subtly, like "For people interested in their national heritage".

You don't need to find people who are already red pilled, lots of normies are scared by BLM chimpouts and refugee terrorist attacks, they just need someone to say it first and validate those thoughts.

But that's the Overwatch logo.

No this is /mlp/ tier autism.

Shill detected. Notice the Tumblr tier phrasing

>because I can't stand all the normies/liberals
Yeah I'm sure that's why you're alone fucking loser

This. I'm autistic and somehow managed to get a few friends. I can say from experience that communicating through internet memes, particularly ironic ones, make you look retarded.

Never interfere when the enemy is making a mistake - napoleon

SJWs are the best thing to happen to right wingers in university for long time. Cred Forums likes to complain about college left wing activism, but really I've seen SJWs pushing moderates to the right. Anyone who becomes a SJW was damaged goods to begin with.

I recently graduated and work with a lot of Jews and cucks who expect me to be left because of where I went to college. I pretend to be a moderate turned right and they are stunned when I explain that college leftists are now considered the "weird" ones who don't get jobs. After my "weird" branding of leftists went around, no one ever discusses politics anymore.

lmfao

do it, op

source?

Whew, fuck off SA goon piece of shit.

don't do it

>uni
You're lost in a sea of Liberal Normies, mate. Unless you want to be hated I wouldn't.

Like honestly, do it.

Whats the worst that could happen?

Some one reports racist flyers, uni administration identifies OP, OP is expelled,

Unlikely but very possible.

learn how to be sneaky

OP, don't do this.

I was at uni in the 70s when the National Front stood at the threshold of becoming a major political party. I campaigned for them, handed out leaflets, went on demonstrations, everything. We used to get a lot of physical violence from leftists at the uni, but they weren't the main problem. It was the ordinary people, the ones who were politically moderate and eschewed both racism and communism. They treated me like shit, but made excuses for the violent behaviour of the leftists. I lost nearly all my friends, and the NF never even took off as a party. To this day, I'm convinced I'm on a government list.

The same thing will happen to you. People will despise you, and they'll make excuses (or even support) for the leftists and muds who beat you up. You won't make any friends, and when this whole 'alt-right' trend is over, and you're sitting in the ash heap, you'll realise just how stupid you were to make your beliefs public. Take it from someone who's been there.

Is that the ow logo?

No, it's the logo of the identitarian movement

Yes goy, never try to change anything, it's hopeless, just spend all your time casting words into the void on Cred Forums while our plans proceed.

What makes you think this generation's struggle will be more successful than the last?

>this defeatism

Just because you failed doesnt mean others will fail too.

still good to know you know

You'll get calls and mobilisation against you from established leftists on campus. Unless you want to wind up as a special op-ed in your school's newspaper and a pariah don't be so blatant. Your school likely already has a republican club.

>Using gay old memes
>"Recruiting" people
Fucking
Why

I guarantee you either EVERYONE will hate any utterance of "Alt-right" in under a year, if not, then it will be a thing that Cred Forums hates.
Watch it.

Don't

I hang out at the vet's lounge on campus. I'm not a vet but surprise they share many of my right wing viewpoints.

Literally who.

>Cred Forums is alt-r(eddit)ight
>cancerfog

>shitty forced meme
>off-site imagefile
Newfag agreeing with a newfag. Why don't you jack eachother's micropenises, you shitters

>we r anonymus

>implying Cred Forums ever identified as "alt-right" and it's not exclusively a bunch of redditfags fresh off from gaymergayte only hating lefties just now

don't do it.

captain disinformation strikes again.

Look around the churches

Scrap the whole thing. Instead, print this: voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html

Print a Pepe or Wojack at the bottom if you still want.

>Being enough of a bluepilled austist to even consider promoting the (((((alt-right)))))