Cred Forums Harbor and the Cuck War

Tell me about Cred Forums harbor
I have read all of the records, but still there is information missing.
More specifically, what did brit/pol/ do to turn the tide?
I seek the living memories of the veterans who fought in the war.

t. newfag

You had to have been there. We found and compiled lists of the CTR employees, social media, possible IPs/dox, etc. Kinda shat them up.

Its half the reason loads of Cred Forumsacks still call shill to lots of shit. We dont know what is and isnt a shill anymore...

How?

The power of meme magic pal

Wait, THAT was pol harbor? Damn, I remember all of that, we were just told to hide threads that began with
Drumpf
Gunfags
BTFO
Trumptards
Drumpf was the most common thread for me, and the biggest flag
We released the lists of the employees and one guy physically showed up to their building at night and posted pictures of it. I remember that they were pleading for the guy to do nothing. They pretty much stopped all major shilling after that

People call Cred Forums harbour or Cred Forumsingrad anytime something remotely big sweeps through. I lose track desu.

I am referring to the Cred Forums harbor, when moot shat up the board with captcha less posting and invited everyone to raid.

he's talking about the gamergate one

Are you talking about the one where moot pretty much allowed every sperg and autist on 4th Chin to shitpost to their hearts content cus of Gamergate? If so, just remember that you are not a robot and the janitors do it for free, and Brit/pol/ was untouched through the whole thing. :(

My bad, thought you meant the most recent one.

Yeah, that one.
>not a robot and the janitors do it for free, and Brit/pol/ was untouched through the whole thing
Which is meaningless without context.

It was a shitstorm. Cred Forums became virtually helpless to defend itself and we all realized how defenseless we are to the moderation. If the Mods decide to destroy us, it is well within their power.

Hail Glorious Jap-Moot, savior of Cred Forums and free speech and thank the current mods and janitors for at least tolerating free exchange and expression of ideas.

M00T basically nuked Cred Forums, so everyone went to 8/pol/, but hotwheels fucked it up, 8/pol/ radicalized itself, and most of us came back here, giving up politics in exchange for DANKE^MAYMEIS

Got an archive for the thread about the guy actually going there? Seems interesting.

Cred Forums harbor was specifically December 7th, 2014(Pearl Harbor anniversary). Cred Forums was turned into another /s4s/ board In revenge for standing against moot and for Gamergate. It was followed by a massive exodus of old fags to other chans. Many came back when we returned to normalcy. Still can't say Cuck though.

I got all that from ED, but it said that brit/pol/ turned the tide. They didn't go into much information as to how brit/pol/ turned the tide. This is what I am trying to figure out.

This

Just kept the brit/pol/ threads going throughout, if any shills posted just filter them for the thread

Nothing turned the tide. Cred Forums was gradually restored to a functioning board but In the interim it was hopeless to actually have discussion here. Dark times, even worse than /new/'s deletion.

I stand corrected about Cuck being word filtered.

Similar to June 25th 1940-December 7th 1941?

Cred Forumsharbor? Hah! That wasn't even a battle.
It was fucking genocide, the kristallnacht, night of the long knives, soviet purge of estonia, the starvation of Ukraine.

It was the single, most powerful mass-murder of shills the history of Cred Forums has ever known and possibly ever will.

This is true. The torch was kept lit by farage posters hopeful for big election wins. The board was still useless except for shit posters. Moderation would actively delete threads that attempted meaningful discussion and passed out bans to those that spoke of Gamergate. Moot let us down, big time.

The sticky being restored was around the time things mostly returned to normal. Whatever date that is posted should give you a rough idea for how long the worst of it lasted. Captcha was returned several weeks before the sticky was reposted.

That wasn't Cred Forums harbor. Cred Forums harbor was back in 2014 or so when moot took captcha off Cred Forums and put in a bunch of shitty wordfilter bullshit and the entire board got nuked with bot spam

And what date did this supposed battle take place? What were the shills supporting?

That wasn't Cred Forums-harbor new friend.