Explain to me

why no other race builds stuff like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg
youtube.com/watch?v=hGUdf42jIO4
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why no other race paints stuff like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg

why no other race makes music like this?

It's not a race thing.
It's more a country thing, especially when you talking about European countries with a history that spans thousands of years.

The far east Asians have some nice buildings. Its to do with the native's intelligence and progression as a whole. Europeans are 1000's of years ahead of the niggers.

explain to yourself why your race no longer builds stuff like this

You did even post the best music made by a white person. Beethoven couldn't hold a candle to this master-piece: youtube.com/watch?v=hGUdf42jIO4

the reason is literally jews

Here's a Belgium building that was ruined by an Iraqi-born muslim architect who was based in London.

I think (((you))) already know, friendo :^)

because "the white race" (technically no such thing as a white race) had the best opportunity to such via historic incidents and a good environment. had Cred Forums existed 4k years ago you might as well see similar threads

>why can't cumskins build any civilization?
~t. egyptian

>India
>Cambodja
>China
>Central America

even Central Asia had some cool monuments before muzzies destroyed them

>b-b-b-but it was different 4000 years ago

How the fuck did anyone think that's an improvement?

Come on now, even you know it is the because of kikes.

Here's one ruined by a jewish architect in Ontario

and? one pharaoh is just one person but even assuming that whole egypt was white (it wasnt') there were still other 'brown people' civilizations that outclassed at that time 'white people''s ones.

>the jews are behind this

There's a lot of fantastic architecture almost everywhere in the world. It's just niggers who never figured out how to build things better than single room huts made with straw and feces.

Here's another neoclassical building the same architect 'improved' in Dresden, Germany
>inb4 muh neoclassicism
It's not that classicism is bad, its that this is not the way to contend with it polemically.

t. architect

That's just a modern gaudy imitation. Also
Assyrian art > Greek or Roman art

Fucking hell that pisses me off.

I would spit on either of theses while kicking it yelling, "who thought this was a good idea?!" if I saw it in person.....

what the fuck are the reasons for this??

This is fucking bullshit

They are not able

/thread

thank god we are too poor to build stuff like this

>Singaporeans
Why no other race builds stuff like this?

>modern """""""""""""""""""""art""""""""""""""""""""""
>modern """"""""""""""""""""""architecture""""""""""""""""""""
It's painfully obvious classical art is more beautiful, why is there so little of it today?

The parasite analogy fits quite well. Look at that thing, it looks like a tumor or something.

Oy vey, you're not progressive enough, goy. That is beautiful artwork and you are a bigot and anti-semite for not liking it!

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

The beginning is promising, surprising that this was allowed on the BBC

That's a very fat post
8/8 Dutch?

I think it's a bit of an older one, today it probably wouldn't air.

Poo in the Loo's have done some impressive shit too.

Looks interesting. TY

If hitler won the war we'd be building stuff like this on Mars right now you filthy fucking kike parasite

Because architecture like that favors symmetry, balance and order. It follows a formula that is tried and tested.
Whereas the Jew favors disorder, chaos and ugliness. The Jew naturally enjoys all things grotesque. And what he enjoys more than that is turning the beautiful into the grotesque.

This is honestly kind of cool, considering the building before is just a small generic Beaux.

I don't get it, it has some sort of functionality? or it's just some triangle because fuck you that's why

Because of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg

What?

This

Second renaissance when? When can we have a return to actual standards in art and architecture? Is there really no movement to disavow modern """"""art""""" and """""architecture"""""? I suppose religion was a big part of the first Renaissance and with less and less people being religious today it seems unlikely.

pic related is works of russian-jewish sculptor Mark Matveyevich Antokolsky
would you say that they are ugly or grotesque?

Please, step inside the oven.

literally adding the jew nose to old buildings...

really makes you think...

Some jews are alright, there is always exceptions to a rule. Doesent change anything.

This explains why: youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

If I was a billionaire, I would pay to have that entire thing demolished, and fund a fountain in the courtyard which contains a crescent forever submerged in pigs' blood.

like what? sub saharan africans at that time literally lived in primitive hunter gatherer societies. they didn't build anything.

They're all fucking desert filth that's why. Try to build something nice and they blow it the fuck up with 20 extra inbred morons and a favorite library book of excuses.

Assholes.

This.
You can't expect beauty from a people who's entire philosophy revolves around exploiting others, and dreaming up extremely creepy sexual perversions. That building is like a symbol of their collective neuroses

Kys

Pet sounds

Others just did the inside

OP, if I remember correctly. Some Italians (called romans then) and Greeks made these things waaaaaaaayyyyy back in the day (think Nero and Sparta). And these are basically subhuman nigger thrash.

It's nice, except these white red stripes. Who thought it was a good idea? Looks completely out of place.

severely underrated post

Whats up, argentine bro--functionality? no, not unless you consider the "observation deck" program which is housed in that stupid enormous triangle to justify the stupid, enormous triangle.

It has symbolic capital, though, as the building points directly at the point of Dresden where the first fire bombs fell which leveled the city during the war so... you know... is that a convincing enough argument for you to like the addition?

The building is a military history museum which is why the architect chose to make that gesture toward the point of military action which defined so much of Dresden's modern history.

prehispanic mesoamerican civs like Teotihuacan or the Toltecs during mid ages

If you think any of the indian civilizations outclassed european ones you're severely deluded.

>during mid ages
can you read? at the time of Teotihuacan England was housing like 50k ppl while Teo had 100k+ with government housing, art, math, etc. doesnt mean the trend continued, obviously

It's like a fucking tumor grew on that building

Never thought I'd see the day when a Russian defended the Jews.

I should add that if you consider Neoclassicism as the formal representation of pre-war Dresden the architect would likely try to make an argument for the importance of the violent, 'militarized' gesture of the triangle to constitute a rupture with the old; a rupture with the formalism of the past.

So the triangle is, in effect, in violent opposition got the ruled neoclassical facade.

Again, is this enough to make you think its good architecture? It doesn't convince me. But at that point we have to start talking about why figurative art is allowed to make symbolic or even metaphorical allusions, and someone would say that the structural duty of architecture is analogous to the "objective" piece of figurative art, and then you're down a rabbit hole of associative buillshitting and

I hate my degree.

Really gets your neurons to accelerate.

anyone have the screencap of some building in berlin being transformed into an african museum? very rageworthy material

im not defending jews, i would gas them all
but these are objectively fine

And then you're surprised we orchestrated multiple the downfalls of Russia over the centuries?

>why no other race builds stuff like this?
dont jerk off too much you didnt build it anyway

You only did that once, Vodka did it the rest of the time.

>It's nice, except these white red stripes.

they are horrid. it would be nice to go back and learn why. probably some powerful politician made them let his son participate.

You're gonna have to count better, leaf.

no, what im surprised by is the fact that sculptures of a single jew not being shit are somehow related to that

btw what do you say to this, are nigerians white now?

ok, i'm lost here. is a jew bragging about fucking shit up?

please clarify.

So you are completed deluded.

>at the time of Teotihuacan England was housing like 50k ppl while Teo had 100k+ with government housing, art, math,
Who cares about England? Compare fucking Rome with this shitty indian village of yours and then speak. Morron.

>fucking shit up
>over 600 antisemitic laws by 1917
What did you fucking expect, burger?

>single jew
It's like we're not a hivemind after all.

>It's like we're not a hivemind after all.
doubt.jpeg

>What did you fucking expect, burger?

so you are bragging about fucking shit up.

the antisemitic laws suck. that is a fact.

fucking shit up. and being proud of it.

human beings. clowns, all of us.

I've only known a few jews in my life. most were very intelligent. all were devious. whatever.

The Russian Empire had it coming. We only helped the inevitable happening.

Pay the entry fee to our secret club and see.

sigh. signing out with a burger, because the eternal jewish question has no answer.

human intelligence has its limits.

wow youre fucking stupid. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT A TIME PERIOD IS?

>Morron

your stupid slav ancestors were still sucking off polar bears to keep warm while the maya created one of the most accurate and complex calendars

arabs did it
asians did it
indians did it

you dont own nothin goyem

>human intelligence has its limits.
Too bad yours is limited by cheeseburgers.

Italians ain't white stop cultural appropriation
igor

The Northern half of it is. The Southern part of it, it's just North Africa, though. I bet you come from North Africa.

Ethiopia providing the few real examples of pride Googles can have.

What about jews?

That's a man.

WHAT TIME PERIOD ARE YOU SPEAKING ABOUT THEN YOU FUCKING RETARD?!
It doesn't even fucking matter, BECAUSE IN EVERY SINGLE TIME PERIOD SINCE ITS INCEPTION I CAN SHOW YOU THAT EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION WAS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CIVILIZATION ON THIS FUCKING PLANET.

nice proxy Apu, or should I say, A-Poo?

Italians are part of european race. You are obviously grilled because you live in the south but i wouldn't separate you from anyone else in europe.

what other race?

jews are busy with nobel prize stuff. white boiz can play lego if they like.

waste of time.

Is this design based off the appearance of like poo?

That's the very definition of rape.

How could they allow that?

>belgium

Ah, sorry.

Shitskins ruin everything