Hi Cred Forums, how was church today? What was today's message about?

Hi Cred Forums, how was church today? What was today's message about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSVaiTCLyWQ
youtu.be/QSR_OW8KhmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry, I prefer to waste my time in ways that are at least entertaining. In before, "*dib* *dib* :DD ebin".

I was at home jerking off and smoking weed

The road to heaven is straight and narrow. You still have time to get back on, but rest assured, eternity will suck for you if you deny Jesus as your savior.

I was suppose to go but I slept in today :(

kek

No wonder Germany is dying. The country that gave us Protestantism is now a secular, atheistic hell-hole that has been consumed by moral relativism.

Do many Americans actually go to a church on a sunday? I thought it was just a meme from The Simpsons.

wonder why that asshole stubble is so hot.. could relaly go for that right now irl

Same as this guy

Posted on Cred Forums you fucking heretic.

Praise Kek.

How do I start going back to church?

Today's message centered around Galatians 3:28, which reads:

For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.…

White Nationalist BTFO. I'm a Christian Nationalist. You are welcome in the future Christendom as long as you accept Jesus as your savior.

Yes.

Today's message was about homosexuality and how it's ok to share your wife with your neighbor. It was a bretty good time

Mostly blah blah blah give the lying pastor money to read a stupid old book

faggot
die

How's that atheistic Soviet brainwashing panning out in former Eastern Bloc countries?

Reminder that the French and Russian Revolutions carried the seeds of Europe's destruction. These "enlightened" atheists have destroyed our culture and our homeland.

Like I have anything to say in that matter

faith doesn't matter to leftycunts anyway

*highfives*

Have a blessed week brethren.

It was on 1 John 4:1-6
Mainly centered on testing spirits to see if they are from God; beware the spirit of the anitchrist is at work; we have the Spirit of truth; and that He who is in us is greater than he who is in the world.

To an extent it is a cultural thing in the southern states.

>tfw no "hot but crazy" Christian gf
God's precious gift of life is wasted on me bros.

Amen. I sense a lot of spiritual antichrists in this board.

If anyone need prayer, give me a (You) and I'll be your witness as you accept Christ as your savior.

I actually did go to church. The message wasn't very interesting though, and I kind of zoned out during it.
Also, I was distracted by qt church girls

Fun fact: there aren't enough churches in America to hold the amount of people that reportedly go to church every Sunday.

Baptism

What denomination?

Church is the perfect place to find girls that are wife-worthy.

Ukrainian Catholic here. I had to go to an Episcopalian """"church"""" for my friend's kid's baptism today.

At first it was okay since everybody in the room was white, but about 20 minutes in the lesbian female pastor starts giving a sermon about why niggers who nig out and get shot are entitled to white people's compassion.
I miss being part of a church that openly supported Nazis and nationalists during WWII.
>inb4 hohol

I'm from West Virginia. We don't like the word "denomination" and just stick to the Bible instead, every word of it.

>Reminder that the French and Russian Revolutions carried the seeds of Europe's destruction. These "enlightened" atheists have destroyed our culture and our homeland.
Uh huh.

>lesbian female
Bit redundant don't you think?

Unfortunately didn't have "gudstjeneste" today, I live in a small town (not even town) in northern norway and we only have "gudstjeneste" every other sunday.

But I pray, of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=RSVaiTCLyWQ

It's quite shameful britboi. Went I visited London, there were a bunch of Muslims trying to spread their religion at Hyde Park and Kings Cross Station. I didn't see a single Christian trying to spread the word.

"The weed be letting u know. Evil lurks".

Fedora here

I have being going to catechesis class for 3 weeks every Sunday. Maybe there's hope for me.

Just walk in.

Church? Kek I was recovering from.a hangover fuck that shit

I understand that, but denomination is not about division from the perspective of biblical social groups, but an indicator of theology that one hold's too. So, what would your "denomination" be?

We see through your lies, Free Methodist scum.

Shameful. God has a plan for you, but first you have to open your heart to him.

Appalachian Snake Handlers

What is man's chief end?

Well, that certainly is interesting.

>church

Sorry user. Religion doesnt change the fact that I have no IRL friends and dont go to social events, like church, concerts, movie theaters, parties, etc.

You make your country's ancestors proud.

Ah, okay then. I should have figured that pic was related, haha.
I'm Southern Baptist.

Hello darkness my old friend? I know the perfect friend your you.

pro-tip: He rose from the dead.

Fun fact: your country, along with the rest of Europe, will continue to decline as long as they continue to ignore Christ.

I really feel comfy.

I am impressed how redpilled this shit is. I guess that the whole "Francis progressive pope" is just a facade.

That's bit of a dilemma for me, because I can't just force myself to believe something supernatural.

But secular people are also much more welcoming and accepting of muslims and other rabble, so they're not a group I want to associate with either.

God appeared in my dreams and asked me to kill as many muslims as I can and that as long as I do it in God's name no harm will befall me. He also said that I can refuse if I want and that there will be no repercussions for doing so.

What should I do? How do I know it's really God speaking?

Church was about how together we must be a priesthood being built up to be a dwelling place for God.

Preach nigga

Donating to good causes, mainly refugee shelters and aid for refugees.
Thats why church is shit. Christianity is semitic religion anyway so nothing of value is lost anyway.

I hope some of you will pray for me, for my faith to grow stronger.

I couldn't get myself to go to church this morning. It doesn't help that my girlfriend has a very negative view of religion. I hope you'll pray that she'll find faith as well.

Thanks

>White Nationalist BTFO. I'm a Christian Nationalist.

I could handle some comfy unconstitutional Christian monarchy.

I've always liked this little anecdote from history on the founding of the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

Godfrey of Bouillon refused the title of King and the diadem which were offered him, upon the plea that he would never wear a crown of gold where his Saviour had worn a crown of thorns. So he took the title of Defender of the Holy Sepulchre.

That's sad to hear. I will pray for you.

Hopefully your faith will grow stronger than ever. For now give a shot with this video. It will definitely make your faith stronger. youtu.be/QSR_OW8KhmQ

Christianity is a fucking desert cult. It is not for the white man.

What part of WV?

>Levant
>Desert

Jerusalem and the surrounding area were more of a Mediterranean culture before the Arabs came hundreds of years later.

(Matthew 7:7) “Keep on asking, and it will be given YOU; keep on seeking, and YOU will find; keep on knocking, and it will be opened to YOU.

(James 1:5) So, if any one of YOU is lacking in wisdom, let him keep on asking God, for he gives generously to all and without reproaching; and it will be given him.

(1 John 5:14) And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that, no matter what it is that we ask according to his will, he hears us.

(James 4:8) Draw close to God, and he will draw close to YOU.

(Psalm 145:18) Jehovah is near to all those calling upon him, To all those who call upon him in trueness.