A Shit Ton of Famous People Have Fucked Up Minds

Fuck these people.

Never watching old ass Scar Jo again; or SHIELD or CASTLE or anything by that shitty Sheen (I kind of liked Charlie, but fuck his Dad) or that fucked up Downey-soft.

Nope nope nope.

Fuck them all and their movies.

But even if you watch Scar Jo's rapidly aging tits or that redhead chick's old ass, VOTE TRUMP ANYWAY.

Hollywood thinks you are stupid.

Show them that they cannot control you.

Vote Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XT5wZuBxDuM
youtube.com/watch?v=iaMaeNK_gqs
youtu.be/MGVadA0_a64
youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've come to the conclusion that I hate Trump supporters than Trump himself. You guys are easily provoked and butthurt. The Internet will collapse with your salt when he loses in November.

Pretty sure every American browsing this board was going to vote trump regardless.

First post, worst post.

Trump wont lose.

He will make winning popular again.

Unlike brain-fucked Hillary.

Yeah because Clitton supporters are all calm and with thick skin?

youtu.be/XT5wZuBxDuM

Actors are literally just dancing monkeys. Who cares what their opinions are? Just watch them dance on the big screen and amuse us.

You would have to be as dumb as them to take their opinions seriously.

Some of them have been through a lot

agreed

In Hollywood you cannot have any other political leanings than democrat and you have to be up on the social justice trends and be tolerant towards EVERYONE.
That is the only way to ensure you get auditions and roles for movie and television gigs.

wtf i hate trump now

exactly

Your trips speak truth.

Unfortunately there are a lot of dumb Americans who will vote Hillary.

Yeah, I totally want to financially support the same people who infer I'm LITERALLY HITLER for not voting the same way I do.

Fuck that shit, good goy, my household has divested from all such support, anyone who wants to exact revenge on rabid leftism should do the same.

Saw only one movie this year and canceled cable tv, more cutting of leftist nonsense coming soon enough.

They didn't have to make this asinine spot though, playing on fear and stupidity.

This 1st debate will be so important.

Will Hillary shit herself, and when she does will her catheter and diapers keep all the stinky contained?

>land of the freedom
>retarded bimbos that gain millions to entertain you tell who to vote for

America

Yup
I can't wait to see the lowest common denominator burst in global butthurt

I like Keanu

Can we do something to help further balance the like/dislike ratio?

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=iaMaeNK_gqs

Operation Mockingbird

That montage of all the celebrities begging you to vote for Hillary was pretty much a microcosm of what this election is all about.

Hillary represents the elite class, who sit around with their comfy lives in their ivory towers, far removed from all the damage they've wrought upon our country. The elite class that preaches down that they know what's best for the white working class.

And Trump represents the bad goyim who aren't taking the bullshit anymore.

>all of these redditors not accepting the fact that skypes own the movie industry as well as mainstream media, and thus the opinion of actors and personalities

Post BASED Chuck Woolery calling out on fox news that came out yesterday.

wtf I love Mexico now

Scar Jo had some shaky underarms.

She is not any prettier than the lady who works at the local hamburger barn.

I already know what will be Trump's slogan 4 years from now. "Let's make Trump President again"

>I don't mind the media totally pushing the "anything other than Hillary is racist" agenda

Fuck off faggot. Even if you don't care for Trump, not being disgusted by the political party shaming going on for the right is a fucking joke.

Yep!

And in 4 years there will be a shit ton of other libtard famous people who shill for Chuck Schumer the "First Jewish Candidate Who Counted" (as a kind of slap against Bernie, whom Hillary ass-raped using the DNC and Wasserman bitch).

HEY
HEY
HEY

This just came out. We should get this out there!!!

youtu.be/MGVadA0_a64

Nigga, here a fucking bag with a torta, despensa and a 100 peso bill will earn you a vote, no matter who you are.

>they're still deleting pro Trump comments
>the like bots are still going strong
>every person in the comment section who calls Trump a racist can only quote the news and what jewgle tells them

This is a fine piece of propaganda.

O God this is fucking BRILLIANT!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM

>implying literally everyone you see on youtube and tv isn't controlled by the kikes

>actors
>elite

Most executives and producers are probably pro Trump. If something, it reveals the politically retarded celebrity worship culture

OY GEVALT

When did Hotel Rwanda get AIDS?

>completely dismissing someone because they're retarded with politics
your autism is showing

>You would have to be as dumb as them to take their opinions seriously
But that's a genuine cause for concern. The average joe uninterested in politics will likely listen to them. When you don't know what you're talking about you often fall back on a moral framework rather than practical arguments, which is exactly what the left does.

Narcisist Drug addicts who want to kill Captain America for Clinton.

Time to bring the fish back

nice

Been a lot of years since Boogie Nights.

>A lot of years

I'd wager most of these celebrities are just cowards rather than earnest Hillary supporters.

The Jews control Hollywood, so openly speaking against their candidate would probably shit all over their careers.
Instead they decide to just bend over when their bosses ask them to.

>Instead they decide to just bend over when their bosses ask them to.

Well it probably went down like this
>want to get paid
>sure
>stand in front of this camera and blab on about trump

I'd do it too, then vote Trump.

>probably went down like this

>went down

>video full of faggots

Is you just toying with Fleece, now?

>Hollywood
>Mentally Stable

Pick one.

the worst thing is that they don't need hollywood anymore, with their current millions they can work in poor indie movies and still not worry at all. Maybe because they have no talent after all.

What is it with the creepy brainwashing technique where they repeat the same phrase a dozen times before moving on?

NO WE'RE NOT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT TAKE THAT FUCKING BACK!!!!

>creepy brainwashing technique where they repeat the same phrase a dozen times
>creepy brainwashing technique

I think you nailed it in 1, sugar cane.

Same bs happened in Canada last election:

>voting (liberal) is important!
>voter turnouts are at all time lows
>a lot of younger people (who statistically vote liberal) are not voting
>this is so important (to vote liberal)
>we really need every to get out and vote (liberal) and not take these freedoms for granted (because trump is racist)

That is discouraging, because you got Trudeau.

Wtf im a #Cruzmissile now

Some of them are batshit crazy. Some of them are gullible. Some are just fucking assholes. Most however, do it purely for the work. These people crave attention, want to remain relevant, and really really really want an easy paycheck.

I've been boycotting Hollywood for awhile user. I don't like their usage of H1B visas. I hope Hollywood continues to crash with no survivors.

Maybe we can get some non-jewed studios from the ashes.

Way fucking repetitive and obnoxious. If they had a better execution, their message would be better received

this is good

>Lots of famous people
>Lots of famous people
>Just a SHITTON of famous people

thats the kind of "humor" I can't stand
fucking america

Aw man, I really wanted to see how MCU ends. RIP Robert Downy Jr. who died horribly in a car accident.

>when he loses

Epic.

Good thing Clinton supporters are so calm and collected.

"Hey, it's us again, your favourite Hollywood actors. Just here to remind you that there's an election coming up soon and how important voting is. But by that we actually mean that you should vote for the party that we want you to vote for. So vote Democrat or else racism nuclear bombs silly haircut world war three. Here's another reminder that we're famous.
I mean yea, we all live in rich gated communities with armed security. Sure, we have virtually no exposure to third world immigrants outside of the ones that bring the fresh fruit platters and champagne buckets to our trailers on the movie set. We don't have to fear immigrants, whether legal or illegal, taking our jobs away from us.
But would you really rather have someone who wants to drastically reduce your exposure to criminals that drive down wages and foreigners that vote for bigger government and a larger welfare state? Yea, we didn't think so. We won't be affected by the growing wealth inequality that these kinds of people drive. You will most likely, but if you don't want this to happen to you and your country then you're probably a racist. You wouldn't want to be a racist, would you?
Whoops, hold on. Some of us have tears in our eyes now. What makes you want to vote for a destructive, murdering, psychopathic witch more than seeing a rich person cry?
Did we mention the words fear and ignorance? That's right. You're not afraid and ignorant of anything, you're voting Democrat. Just like us, the rich people who you have literally nothing in common with. Just think, if you vote Democrat, the multi-million dollar donations from massive corporations and investment banks to Hillary's campaign will go to waste.
This B-List actor will show his cock if you vote Democrat.
Now vote Democrat you fucking peasants."

Come on user, we're better than that. We don't threaten to run off to Canada when someone we don't like get elected.

Anyone else notice how ALL the people in the video sided against Cap in Civil War?

Iron Man, War Machine, Black Widow

Where was Cap, Antman, Bucky, Arrow Guy?

Just make them your problematic faves.
[spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]

Made me think.

Because that's what you need to do to get the point across. The message is intended for everyone. A lot of people lack good comprehension and focus only on a few words of what other people say and fill in the gaps using their imagination.

Keanu is a rad dude
But also a sad dude

It's ridiculous because Martin sheen narrated a documentary about US outsourcing to China
Did he forget what the fuck he said?

>Fuck them all and their movies.
>Just watch them dance on the big screen and amuse us.

On one hand, this is exactly what I hate about liberals. It's the same thing they do to Trump supporters: Boycott them, slander them, try to ruin them for having a different opinion.

On the other hand, Alinksy's rules state that you want your opponent to take the high ground. Which means doing the opposite is the best way to fight liberal tactics. I'm not sure who to agree with.

I like RoosterTeeth, myself.

RWBY is one of the least kiked up shows in America; the only kikes involved in production were some two-bit voices actors with less than zero say in the direction of the show. Probably why the female leads are so tolerable (with the exception of Blake, who is meant to be a stupid SJW whore.

Yes. Listen to Robert Downey Jewnior and Scarlett Jewhansson, goyim. Trump is evil!!11!eleven1!!

Wasn't this asshole unhireable for like 20 years? He's 1 line of coke from being Charlie Sheen again, except Charlie is red pilled for rejecting his Joo overlords.

where's the pepe ad?

>Arrow Guy

missing this cuck

So it took you this long to realize all of these people suck? Lurk more newfag.

I love all the asshurt Trump is causing

Here's another one

people dont like being told what to do, these fucking retards only help Trump

Part of the disease of leftism is the moral belief that their opinions and worldview are the only moral and correct perspectives. Self-righteousness is a helluva drug when you add it to anti-depressants and adderal

> Trump loses
> Get to watch WWIII livestreamed on Cred Forums

Yeah, what a tragedy

>current year
>paying for movies

I don't support Trump, but fuck this liberal bullshit. I am sick and tired of the left being so conspicuously prejudiced that you can't even have a have a reasonable argument with them.

I WILL be boycotting the marvel movies from now on, and it's a damn shame, because it was one of the few franchises I had left. Fuck off, Hollywood