How many of you have been to war? Militarism is a pretty/pol/ thing and plenty of you talk about it approvingly...

How many of you have been to war? Militarism is a pretty/pol/ thing and plenty of you talk about it approvingly. How many of you have walked the walk? And why did you do it, and what was it like?

Nuke tech, US navy reporting. Sup fags

Killed some drug dealers in the Amazonia

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Are you gonna get stuck on a sub fami

Never been to war.

I would glady enlist for defense

USMC. Didn't go to war. Sat in an office and dealt with shitty leadership. Bored till time to pop smoke. It was a good kick in the ass to get my life in gear, you deff don't want to be one of those old guys getting out with no job skills. All my friends who enlisted did the 4 and moved on except ome who fucking loves everything about it and went to Iraq a few times. Maybe I missed out.

dying for jewish profits? no

I'm training into.Intel so while I'll never be front lines, I'll be flying above doing top secret shit I can't even discuss.

Been to a warzone with supplies, but didn't fight.
Pretty surreal, sometimes a bit scary, mostly interesting, sad. Makes you angry and makes you feel alive. The people who live there are gr8, value every moment

I'm fighting the War Against Whites on Facebook.

I was a US Army infantryman. Did a tour in Afghanistan in 2011.

It mostly sucked, but it was worth doing. I don't regret joining or serving in any way.

Great grandfather and grandfather fought for the British. Dad fought for Rhodesia, so I figured I'd be the first to fight for the US.

Been fighting the war against degeneracy for a while now

I wish I had gone into basic training. You get free housing, food, plenty of exercise and you get PAID for it. You don't have to go to war or anything, you just live in the barracks.

Are you being serious?

newfag

I've got Rhodesian roots too, my friend. Did you join up believing in the war, or did you want a taste of fighting?

Correct(ish)

>and dealt with shitty leadership
What's up with that? I remember watching Generation Kill and throughout the entire series the higher ups did nothing but screw it up for everyone else.

>(ish)
No, today is your first day don't fucking lie to me

What war was this?

Just stay away from the Falklands, mate.

taste for fighting. I knew if I never joined up that I would regret it my entire life.

I'm cautious about militarism but not against it. I'm not enthusiastically pro-war or pro-military but I think there's a place and need for that kind of sentiment at a reasonable level. We should never get into a habit of jumping to fighting wars at the first excuse (i.e. neocon adventurism) because of how counterproductive they end up being and the numbers left picking up the pieces afterwards. Every generation does need some kind of test though and a reminder why they fight when necessary and why they should preserve their national values and way of life.

Societies that go too long without fighting wars or generally doing anything to fight for their survival turn into Sweden and become lost beyond rescue when faced with a serious threat. The ones that don't get that far but still put it off for very long spells doom themselves to the most destructive sort of wars that traumatise a nation's memory enough to embrace pacifism and leftist thought like WWI and WWII did to the West.

Smaller, less destructive but justified and regular generational wars are undeniably useful and beneficial to a nation's growth and health. Nearly every civilisation that has done that; Classical Rome, 13th Century Mamluk Sultanate, 18th Century Prussia and 19th Century European colonial powers have greatly benefited from them and enjoyed stability and a strong sense of national purpose and direction as a result.

I haven't served before and I'm doubtful I'd be a good solider anyway but if meaningful and necessary conflict happens in future then I'd enlist anyway. Just as long as it isn't some BS like intervening in Syria or fighting Russia or another European nation. A civil war is probably more likely though so depends what the sides are and how necessary joining would be to it's chances of sucess.

anyone have that pic of the aztecs getting btfo that always gets posted?

>A civil war is probably more likely
In our country, seriously?

I feel the same way, and hope to enlist at some point.
What's actual combat like then?

shit. anyone who says differently is either insane or a fantasist.

I had a great time in Kandahar supporting ISAF : a nato lead coalition to make Afghanistan great again, also operation something freedom. I tried to extend mt deployment but they wouldn't let me. I'm also a SJW.

We have mandatory military training here. I like the idea of it (thought he execution is very flawes) and would support it if it would be more focussed on.

That doesn't necessarily mean I like the idea of having to fight though. Si vis pacem para bellum.

Lurk more

You will never clench your asshole as fast and as hard as you do when you get shot at for the first time. Where I was, most engagements came from 500m + out so you never really got to see the enemy. You'd just figure out the general area of where they were shooting from and shoot back until a Kiowa blows them all the hell.

Afterwords you might have a good laugh though if everyone is fine.

This, being in war is not really something you enjoy doing while it's happening, but you can look back on the experience and feel more manly while you recount it in the local pub. Kinda like fucking a girl.

Not for the imaginable future, but we'll get sucked into a European one (which is more what I meant there) somehow either as a national intervention or individuals volunteering for one or both sides.

Government will probably say no and make threats at fighters but end up being powerless to stop sizable numbers from volunteering or travelling across the Channel with a conflict so close to our borders. I think it'd end up something like the Thirty Years' War 2.0 with British fighters involved on an individual or group level and on all sides of the conflict.

ET, US Navy. Never seen combat. But I've seen some weird shit in Bangkok.

war sucks, don't do it

jewry likes wars, that's why they shill for it, it's not like they'd ever ever actually take a part in it
>in before but israelis wage wars

>he fell for the "war is cool and manly" meme
>he doesn't know that wars are for the benefit of the globalist elite

kek. They only suck if you lose serb. To be fair using the nighthawks on kosovo was overkill so sorry about that

Can't war both be manly and for the global elite?

>Kinda like fucking a girl
Are there some issues with your sexuality you'd like to talk through, user?

wars are for the benefit of whoever wins tard

No, war is the type of thing that only enhances what is already in you, it doesn't put it there

The only war worth fighting is a rebellion against the current liberal cuck governments, or a crusade.

Surely then it brings out the inherent masculinity in people?