The Promise -- Armenian "Genocide"

I'm a Turk living in the USA and this is the biggest bullshit of a movie ever.

I think (((Hollywood))) just wants to make more money on some bullshit story like the Lolocaust.

Thoughts?

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zwut1DUXaZc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide
whale.to/b/Jewish_Genocide.pdf
youtu.be/K-KbfQov4Ks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u murdered greeks armenians and kurds. stfu now u turkroach.

IT NEVER HAPPENED! IT'S A BUNCH OF LIES!

>Death marches across the desert
>All sanctioned by the ruling triumvirate
>TURKS INNOCENT, WE DID DUN NUFIN

t. *rk

Of Coooooooourse it didn't happen you fat fuck, I'm fucking better than you.

>roaches trying to be dindus
hilarious

I'm with you brother. I never thought it would be (((pol))) who bought into the blatant lies.

hi cenk

Fucking roaches, just die already.

Amerikan Yahudileri, Ermenileri kurtarmak için çalışıyoruz.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So what ACTUAL proof is there that teh armenian lolocide happened?

Yes, this will not be easy.

Fucking turkroaches. We chingchongs raped ur ancestors centuries ago. We dont mind do it again

pol needs kebab removal, why do these roaches think humans want to see their roachy opinions?

>ACTUAL proofs

Nothing anybody posts will fit your particularised definition of 'proofs', Sven.

The only reason turks won't come to grips with reality is because they would rather continue living in denial of their ancestors' actions.

Grigoris Balakian?

>Nothing anybody posts will fit your particularised definition of 'proofs'

I'm sorry, did I even define what proofs should be like?

Unless you can show me actual proofs there was a genocide (which is fucking ridicilous already, because Armenia is a country and there are Armenian people, so no, they are not genocided), you are just siding with them because they are muh christfags

Thats what they do. They shitflood the internet against whatever their pseudosecular islamofascist government wants. Other dindus know better than roaches

Fuck these armos we should have wiped them all

Well, I am really not in favor of Turks, but in my opinion there should be never a ban on saying something, except calling for violence.

All this bullshit "you are defaming the ..." just does not belong into the 21th century. Every single time, free speech was banned because it insults the Turks, the Armenians, the survivors, the revolution, the God or whatever, it later turned out to be bullshit.

>I'm a Turk living in the USA
Get the fuck out before we make RAID you all.

Like how ChingChongs wiped ur ancestors out of Asia?

>Sven

>Unless you can show me actual proofs there was a genocide (which is fucking ridicilous already, because Armenia is a country and there are Armenian people, so no, they are not genocided), you are just siding with them because they are muh christfags

This exactly this, bro.

It never happened and the Ermeni are trying to profit off of it like the Skypes.

>which is fucking ridicilous already, because Armenia is a country and there are Armenian people, so no, they are not genocided
By that logic there was never a Native American genocide you goddamn shitstain of a "human" literal roaches produce more humanity then you fuckers

Eh, I'm not in favor of holding people accountable for their "ancestor's" actions. Being born guilty of something feels like the original sin that is white guilt. Turkey sucks, but no Turk should be born feeling guilty for what happened well before their time.

Also, fuck Cenk. That guy should be well aware that he and his country of origin do not hold some moral high ground. He shouldn't feel guilty for it, but it should certainly recognize it.

I'm Armenian living in the USA and I'll tell you it wasn't the Turks. Look at the trailer. "The Germans are suggesting it". That's how it passed in Hollywood.

Jews did the Armenian genocide. The 3 Pashas were Jewish. Ataturk was a cryptokike. He referred to Armenians as Amelakites, the sworn enemy of the Jews. The young Turks had 2 objectives. Take over the Ottoman Empire and dismantle it to free up Palestine. Then to clear the way for the Rothschilds to take over the oilfields in Baku, Azerbaijan and transport it to the Suez Canal to compete with the Rockefellers. They were funded by Italian and French (((freemasonry))). All planned in 1902 and 1907 in Paris. Ever wonder how nobody in the Ottoman Empire was held liable during the Paris Peace Conference? That's why.
A lot of Turks tried to protect and hide Armenians and Assyrians. It was the Kurds that were the faggots cuz they were promised Kurdistan if they removed the Christians.

No hard feelings Roachbro.

>I'm a Turk living in the USA
Get out

Ok there Cenk.

>thoughts
Turks gotta go back! Are you new here roach?

This is bullshit, IT NEVER HAPPANED! THATS THE POINT!

>The Köksal Baba is real

IF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED THEN ARMENIANS WOULDN'T EVEN EXIST BECAUSE OTTOMAN TURKS WERE GREAT WARRIORS!

>because Armenia is a country and there are Armenian people

Here's the definition:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

>Genocide is the intentional action to destroy a people (usually defined as an ethnic, national, racial, or religious group) in whole or in part.

The turks are guilty of having tried to genocide the armenians, they just didn't succeed. Just like you can be tried for trying to break into a house, without actually having broken into it.

The path to self-improvement comes from admitting your own faults as well as of those you look up to. Blind idealism is a dangerous thing which leads to fanaticism and only serves to perpetuate the cycle.

You're a bullshit story and everyone in the world hopes you're coming to an end soon.

Please stop polluting Earth with your roachness.

No one ever liked you.

You contributed nothing.

All you did was overwhelm a bunch of serbs with superior numbers and claim your huge mass of roaches was an empire.

Piss off the americans quicker and get nuked so we can forget you were ever a stain upon humanity.

Why must you turkroaches pollute our fair lands?
Our country already has enough discoloration without you here.

Except when it did one time.

That's the dumbest logic but it is coming from a subhuman piece of shit so who's surprised

Bale is a fucking boss.
At least now normies will hate Erdogan and probably roaches.

smelly dumb

turkroach scum

What are you implying, there was an attempted genocide on native americans? That must be the stupidest bullshit I've read the entire day

There's a huge fucking distinction between warfare over ground/resources and wanting to specifically kill off an entire ethnicity.

Yeah, and show me proof that was why you waged war with them, and not that it was for materealistic gains?

I'm not saying nothing happened, I'm saying the turks attacks on the Armenian people was justified, and should not be considered a fucking genocide

VERY fast roach denying at incredible hihg speed

You realize even the fucking Germans documented it as they were stationed in the Ottoman right?
The US ambassador even documented it. It happened. But it wasn't the Turks. Which is why I see both sides as to being right. It's always the skypes.

The fucking roaches aren't even poasting from roachland. All their posts are from (formerly) human countries

TUKRIE CLULGLUG MEHMEHT CLYGLGLGYC

How about you fuck off?

Name one thing I said that's wrong.

whale.to/b/Jewish_Genocide.pdf

There's an entire book for you to read on it. Here he is being interviewed on Armenian national TV.

youtu.be/K-KbfQov4Ks

"Coincidentally" the kikes pump this movie out right after Erdogan betrayed the EU jews and NATO.

who don't you post an MS paint infographic too, maybe you'll convince someone here

>I'm a Turk
into le garbage you go

>turkroaches denying their subhuman nature

Armenian Genocide is real, but we don't have to apologize nor pay anything for it. Their shitty behaviour backfired. That's it.

I'm going to watch it just for the Turk butthurt it will cause

Fuck off JIDF.
In a time where you have the kikes starting the Russian revolution, German revolution. Balfour Declaration, god forbid they're also genociding Armenians for Palestine.

Happened during the 13 days of the beast. Couldn't have been more (((coincidence))).

looks like a good movie

Unlike the holohoax, it is well known that the Turks comitted a genocide against Armenians during WWI, using them as a scapegoat for their continual failings militarily.

Even the very allies of the Turks documented the genocide, lad.
German officers were horrified by that shit, ironically.

The American ambassador to Turkey also made extensive reports about it

Nothing worse than Turks. Soon we'll retake Constantinople.

I'm looking around and it seems that even based Atatürk sort of aknowledged it as shameful massacres

Armenians attacked the turks first. If Turkey didn't defend itself it might not have survived.

if france and the eternal anglo hadn't interfered with russia, constantinople would still be standing and there wouldn't be ISIS or the european rapefugee crisis.

Your right. It didnt cover the real reason for the genocide. Oil.

Kill millions of kurds, armenians and greeks in few years, subjugate everyone around for centuries, comes here and owwwwn u guys are so mean we did nothing they killed themselves :´(. Worse than nazis

The Jews are completely against any recognition of the Armenian Genocide because they feel it devalues their super special unique Holocaust.

So this one they're pretty much blameless for.

>hey, some soldiers allegedly sabotaged early operations
>shit, we should probably exterminate their whole race then

By that logic, Germany should have erradicated all Danes because of some guys' resistance

Sand niggers hate no one as much as they hate other sand niggers

Sunni versus Shiite
Turks Versus Armenians and Kurds
Iranians versus Iraqis
Iraq versus Kuwait
Pakistan versus India

Jesus the sand niggers have killed more sand niggers than anyone else.

Even the sand niggers realize how bad sand niggers are.

did you literally drop out of grundskolan

Fucking cancel that. Towards end of trailer:

>"How nice it must be; to return to the safety of your American home."

Blatantly aimed at drumming up sympathy for rapefugees and letting more of them in.

>denying the armenian genocide
fuck off TYT

Why do TurkRoaches pretend like this didn't happen?

Hmmm wasn't whole Europe fucking each other for literally hundreds of years ? Also forgot ww1 and ww2 millions and millions whites killed each other

>Buttmad Mehmed
Fucking nice.

This actually looks like it's going to be the first non-shit movie of the year. Thanks, user.

Kebab, no tomatos.

I like how Cred Forums has been peddling 'genocides' in Turkey and just anti-Turkish sentiment in general after Turkey shot down that Russian jet. Can't offend Putin senpai am I right? :')

If we're going to count the deaths in WWI as 'genocides' then our country would have a never ending list of genocides.

>inb4 holocaust
That shit was planned to great detail, the death of jews weren't a result of combat and raids.
Hitler contracted the gas chambers to the lowest bidder.

ofc Cred Forums will peddle a double standard, genocide for Turks, not genocide for us :')

This place gets more cucked each passing day.

The only thing the US ambassador documented was that a lot of shit was happening in eastern Turkey... and yeah A LOT of shit was happening. After all the Armenians did take up arms to rebel against the Ottoman Empire. There were huge clashes in that region.

Buttblasted roaches bombarding IMDB with 1 votes.

how many lira you get for shilling?
I'm out of work rn and I know a lot of turkish propoganda

bummblasted roaches bombarding IMDB with 1 votes
and
bummblasted armenians bombarding IMDB with 10 votes

given the average is below 5 it seems roaches did a better brigading... but then again turks outnumber armenians 10 to 1, so really armenians should be commended here.

I wouldn't mind if I got paid with a regular supply of Turkish food, or just butthurt in general.

Can you pay me? Or are you a little butthurt already?

I wonder why Turks outnumber Armenians... There must be some historical explanation.

Makes sense that roaches outnumber them given that Armenians got genocided.

I'll give you another (You)
I'm not upset tbqh, I know you have to feed your wife's children somehow

There is no ethnic group on earth that deserves genocide as much as Turks, not even Jews.

fuck off Cenk

I'm sorry the Russians cucked you under false promises into communist rule for nearly a century.

WTF I hate Turkroaches now

Okay, turkroaches.

Let's make this an easy one.

Prove that the armenian genocide did NOT happen.

I'm waiting.

Armenians were traitors, got what they deserved. They were offered home in country of Turkey and betrayed it.

What did they do?

Oh yes!

The asspain of my fellow neo-germans who call you a genocidal nazi everytime they don't get their way will be glorious.

Collaborated with us.

This is how roaches behave. At the first opportunity they flee their roach nest because its a shithole but no matter where they go they will not integrate and will remain staunchly nationalistic whole making the conscious decision to not live there.

But you lot -did- kill a fuckload of Armenians in forced marches/concentration camps. If anything, it's the more believable 'holocaust' story, more evidence for it. Hardly as organised as the so-called "Jewish Extermination", but, certainly, a brutal campaign of genocide ensued.

Look, noone's judging you, turkroach, we've all had our fair share of genocide, but when you deny the facts, you piss on objectivity. We don't like that.

Roach please...

>Sven
>not Ackmed

surat, what are you doing?

The Armenian genocide happened you disgusting roach

T*rks make me fucking sick

That's quite a flattering picture actually.

all turkroaches should die.

Hey, an actual Unibrow bro here. I'm a bystander in this. Tell us the proof of the Armenian Genocide at the hands of the roaches?

t. T*rk rapefugee in Sweden

Stating facts. Armenian local populace from Turkey volonteurely joined the Russian military corps and participated in battles against Turkey, supported by local populace.

Armenians planned and hoped to get their part independent from Turkey thanks to Russians.

Thus having hostile populace, Turkey deported them - same thing US did with Japanese in WW2, or USSR with Germans, Chechens and few others during same time.

Most of evil stuff Turkey is blamed for regarding tose events is correct, however Armenian side are not fluffy innocents either.

I heard some crazy rumors about a Jewish state, too...called Israelight or something...so I guess by your definition...

when deportation is combined with slaughter it's called genocide.

If the US had rounded up the Japs AND killed them it would have been genocide.

The T*rks deported them and their soldiers senselessly slaughtered Armenian civiliains, making it a genocide

Turks did nothing British didnt do before against Boers. Most of people died from the diseases, and it was absolutely common during that time, the only reason this episode is singled out is new nationalistic armenian lobby.

as an Armenian i am proud KEK supports this film. it stars the one and only dubs guy. 1918 never4get

we literally dindu nuffin, last time we declared war or invaded another country was before jesus was even born.
we were ok with byzantine rule but when the niggers of mongolia showed up that was enough.

I have nothing against Armenia and armenians, however dont like the perversion of history for political reasons - and modern witchunt on Turkey with accusations of "genocide" is exactly that.

Not an argument.

Funny picture tho, I like it :')

>muh disease

kek fuck outta here

Fuck off Armo I wish my great-grandfather finished the job on you fuckers.

That's exactly how I feel.

No one bothers to look into the facts.

After the Turkish Republic was founded no one argued for an Armenian Genocide and western nations didn't support the claim that there was ever a genocide.

Post 1970s the argument for a genocide grew stronger and stronger and some nations accept it, but most nations including Western nations still don't.
There has never been a consistent stance on the Armenian genocide by western nations, this includes Armenia and the USSR. When claims are so inconsistent it's hard to take it serious.

Now it's used as a tool for a witchhunt against Turkey because people are pissed at Turkish-ISIS ties allegations.

Turkey and Armenia just put together some independent inquiry and put the issue to rest once and for all.
I don't really care what Turkey did because I can hardly take any claims seriously when it's constantly been evolving since 1915.

I don't know why either nation proposes this desu.

You have no idea about the severity of medical conditions in that period. Then again, coudnt be expected otherwise from amerifat.

This alone killed more than both world wars together, and it was by far not the only ragin epidemic from 1900+.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic

Main soldier casualties were diseases in trenches, people died like flies on both sides including civilians, surrendered soldiers and own troops. Penicilin, that improved the situation drasticly, was discovered only in 1928

yet here you are making kebabs in america.

put all that stolen land up to use, huh?
turkey is so prosperous that millions are fleeing the country.

really made me think.

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy desert monkey? How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Mehmet Mohammed Abdul al-Sarid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Anatolia can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Arabian desert you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfather's ship to Crete and rape some goats, as is in the Turk's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Alexander and Hector a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Turkish obsession with a few windswept islands in the Aegean is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Turkey has made to the medical field. The CONSTANTINOPLE IS INSTANBUL NAO sentiment in the average filthy Turkroach is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Syria look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of the Near East.

Go fertilize the Black Sea Coast with you and your families' corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life turkroach, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you - eastern Anatolıan red cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Turkish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Mehmet. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Suck it roach