What do you think is the most forgotten state?

What do you think is the most forgotten state?

I think it's Delaware. Whenever people talk about forgotten states, it's always Arkansas, or Wyoming, but literally no one says Delaware.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8v9-BWReQ6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'd agree but i wonder all the time if it actually exists so i don't really forget about it

Delaware fag here, it's truly an awful place. Boring. Nobody really cares about Delaware.

Dela where?

Nothing ever seems to happen in Wyoming. There must be only 5 people there.

Agreed.

At least we don't have sales taxes though.

Arkansas , people even forget how to pronounce it

National parks, natural beauty

Why is Delaware so Democratic?

Idaho

>What do you think is the most forgotten state?
probably those two from the other timeline that no one can remember the names of

8/8 b8 on the most b8st st8 m8

Connecticut

North Dakota

From what I know about it, it's the reason why so much of the northeast is democratic. The Dutch settled there, they included everyone and accepted all immigrants, leading to modern day liberalism.

Financial corporations turned our politics into shit, flooding us with awful people from all around the NE.

Now we're shit in everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=8v9-BWReQ6w

No one's posted this yet ?

Rhode Island.

I literally forgot Arkansas existed until I was like
>Wtf is that state, I don't remember it being there

Isn't that were the NSA is though? Clever bastards

Source of the perennial grade school joke "I DA HO," therefore more relevant than Delaware

Has a TV show named after its largest city, therefore more relevant than Delaware

Even the most ignorant Americans know RI is the smallest state, whereas most college graduates can't name a single thing about Delaware

Ah nevermind nsa is in maryland

I like Wyoming because of Yellowstone. Are there any programmer jobs in that region or at least in Montana/Idaho, SD/ND?

Connecticut, at least Delaware has some historical relevance.

Paid $12 to drive 10 miles through Delaware. That was enough for me.

Oregon

Sandy hook and isn't Connecticut like New York 3.0 anyway?

West Virginia

Not Oregon. It's one of 3 states on the west coast.

If there is, they would be up in Coeur d'Alene, ID or right across the border in Spokane, WA.

any of the squares on top of Texas

montana

Delaware has literally no claim to fame other than 1) being the first state and 2) Joe Biden

Delaware's only purpose is to serve as a stop point on I-95 for drug trafficking between Baltimore and Philadelphia.

That and a tax shelter for setting up LLCs and shit.

Kansas.

Its in the middle of the U.S, smack dab, atleast with the smaller states its kind of fun know them and where they're located.

When you're naming all the states you'll already know kansas exists, its not fogotten in the fact that you dont know where it is or forget its name. Nothing happens there, its not completely dead enough to be considered delaware. All the streets are straight lines heading to its state borders.

Everytime I watch the wizard of OZ I can see why dorthy had a psychotic break.

its not even a perfect fucking square.

Kansas is the worst.

also they have no sales tax IIRC.

I always remember Delaware as the one state the Ross couldn't remember in that one episode of Friends.

Idaho
South Dakota
Delaware
West Virginia
Iowa

No particular order

it's not a real state. Pretty much just a state set up for a business loophole.

I live near Delaware, so it's not forgotten to me. I'd saw... Nebraska.

Kansas has a major band named after it, and has the wizard of Oz and superman's hometown.

Wisconsin

When i try to name the 50 states it comes last, or Nebraska

I always remember Idaho as "potato place"

Not exactly a tax shelter but Delaware has the most advanced body of corporate law. This is why the majority of Fortune 500 companies and plenty of smaller ones are incorporated in Delaware.

Just went through the list of states, there were a few i've literally never heard of before.

>delaware
>maine
>missouri
>nebraska
>both carolinas
>both virginias

What is Delawere?

Vermont

New Hampshire

>four English colonies
>three names after British monarchs
>never heard of them

Take that back

>both carolinas

This statement has affected me on a deep emotional level.

We're really not taught about the American Revolution, or Britain having anything to do with the US. My GCSE and AS/A2 level history curriculum covered the American West and that's it.

So you never went to school then.

Not so much as fetal alcohol syndrome has.

In business law, people talk about Delaware all the time. Most companies in the US are set up as Delaware corporations.

It's basically PA Lite

lets see your cuck reps then

>for unknown reasons we refuse to discuss the fact that we're 0-2 with the americans, that they are the sole reason hindenburg and ludendorff surrendered, and that they are the sole reason hitler did not consume europe
>inb4 350 eurosperg virgins descend screeching about shit they've never once even read about, let alone studied

>covered the American West and that's it
So that's why we're all cowboys to foreigners.

>Not remembering Virginia

Motherfucker we were your first colony you best remember us

What? No. It's one of the easiest to spell. "AR-Kansas"

Corporation tax haven and screen doors.

And that witch festival every year...Free Spirit.

we know about you

Rhode Island by a landslide. Delaware is at least known for its no-tax-on-fucking-anything attitude.