Turkish Muslim immigrant kills 5 people in a mall shooting in America on Friday night

>Turkish Muslim immigrant kills 5 people in a mall shooting in America on Friday night
>story barely breaks into the public consciousness

Why?

yahoo.com/amphtml/news/suspect-washington-shooting-zombie-arrested-072225032.html

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/amphtml/news/suspect-washington-shooting-zombie-arrested-072225032.html
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/20/i-reported-omar-mateen-to-the-fbi-trump-is-wrong-that-muslims-dont-do-our-part/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought roaches were white. Has anyone noticed there's almost no roachpoasters lately? Where are they?
I miss
>m-muh Kurcs
>t-turks are white

Extreme sliding

>Turkish Immigrant
>rabbit rifle that everyone owns

Doesn't hit the current media narrative

White + AR-15, and it'd be 24/7

>Be American
>Be 16 year old girl
>Survive cancer
>Get shot by a fucking Turk over staying his visa
We need Trump more than ever.

So if they're trying to make these happenings to scare us into voting for Trump, then why are they not reporting them? If they're trying to exemplify that Trump's "hatred" causes these happenings then why aren't they reporting them? What the heck is their end game? Or could it be that elite 1%is divided amongst themselves?

This shooting just validates Trump even more.

I'd guess that's why it's not getting the coverage it should be.

There's no way to frame a spree killing by a Muslim immigrant as a byproduct of Trump's culture of hate. So they're just ignoring it.

Not only was he a shit skin muslim, but he used a little .22 plinker rifle to do it.

Blows muslims and our attorney general out of the fucking water.

>me and my sister are driving
>radio says the debates are tomorrow
>I say I can't wait
>sister says she feels sorry for the US because of the terrible candidates
>I say trump is the best thing that has ever happened to america
>sister flips a tit and starts calling me a stupid racist who's scared of brown people, then says the discussion is over because I always ruin her day with my hot opinions
>I shut up
>radio starts talking about this guy
best day of my life

He's smerking in his mug shot.

Cops should've just killed him.

>this is a 10/10 in Turkey

gg

Well, that would only push the narrative the Muslims are violent, which racists love. Better not give them any ammo, mkay?

Wait what? One of his victims was a teenage cancer survivor?

its a driver's license photo

no local Norwegian news to keep you guys busy?

Smug Syrian boy not so smug without armbands

REMEMBER TO VOTE HIM AND INSLEE OUT IN NOVEMBER

Does anyone have a version of this with the JUST hair?

The news doesn't care unless it's a nigger getting shot to fit with Obama's narrative.

It's ok we can kill Americans and get away with it

They are our NATO bitches

thanx

PS: from the brows and chin he is obviously a mesocephalic skull. Turks are brachycephalic, k*rds and ar*abs are meso.

fyi

HE IS MEXICAN

M E X I C A N

nobody cares when white people die anymore

fuck niggers, they ruin everything even indirectly

but /k/ said you could never kill people with a .22

He's not white

Time to fire up the ol' FREEDOM machine

honestly its a big deal, but everyone here does not care too terribly much.

yeah, it happened, but no need to live in fear.

the only thing thats going to change is the wait times for concealed carry.

>Why?

It should be quite obvious by now.

Obviously you were in the Remain camp for Brexit .

that kid too, is a k*rd

if you examine most shit in middle east that goes down

most chimpouts most welfare migrations, most barbarity

you'll find that it comes from mesocephalic skull type, ie: k*rds, ar*bs etc.

Turks are brachycephalic, we dindu nuffin

Americans don't care. Saudia Arabia does 9/11 and Iraq gets pummelled for it. You're all one in the same

>yahoo.com/amphtml/news/suspect-washington-shooting-zombie-arrested-072225032.html
>name is arcan
>bastardization of "arjun" persian word
>k*rd folk character meaning "rebel"

lmao

literally a kurd

Because he seems to just be a forever alone killing women because they won't touch his pee pee

yeah

>shootings need a body count of 10+ to even be considered a happening anymore

>Because he seems to just be a forever alone killing women because they won't touch his pee pee

this. he was a manlet and pulled an elliot rodger.

let it go.

oh no, .22 kills, in fact .22 kills the most people out of ANY caliber. its got scary ballistics when it hits bone.

its just got piss poor stopping power.

getting shot is getting shot, you will die.

>local Norwegian news
the ice shifted again and little Erik fell into a fjord, but was rescued by Henrik's elkhound Ingrid shortly after. More at 11

Honestly it seems like people do not care that we are xping Islamic terrorism throughout our country now. That guy planted a bomb in NYC and it hardly hit the news. I hope it is because people know this is the new world we live in and that they just have to wait and elect Trump.

Did the media ever apologize to Hispanics? Or are they treating Hispanics the same as white people now?

Also how fucking retarded do you have to be to not be able to tell the difference between an arab and a Hispanic?

Because he used a regular gun and not a scary assault weapon. It dosen't fit the narrative of the media.

Well realistically Saudia Arabia are like 99% of the reason why the ME is as shit as it is, we just deposed Saddam because it was funny.

>public consciousness
>yahoo.com
breh

also they thought he was Mexican up until he was arrested yesterday

what she said then?

Please tell me you gave her this look afterwards.

Guess who is responsible for Saudi Arabia?

we don't need more losers who expect an 11/10 white girl and shoot up places when they realize they'll never get one. we produce enough already domestically.

Wasn't there just a stabbing in Minnesota by a Muslim, and then the bombings in NY and NJ, and now this? And yet it's hush-hush with the media. All part of shilling for Hillary.

>Trump is tough on Muslim immigration
>Clinton goes the other direction
>several days before the debates, ~5 separate Muslim terror attacks in USA
>Clinton News Network, News By Clinton, and others need to keep a lid on it to keep people from siding with trump
Not hard to understand

>oh no, .22 kills, in fact .22 kills the most people out of ANY caliber.
Got a source for that?

Most data I looked at says 12 gauge.

who found the oil

It's because it does not fit there naritive. Cmon senpai how new is you.

I thought the Kurds were the good goys? Killing ISIS and women had more freedoms.

Middle-east is confusing. Why can't the muzzies just team up and glass jew land.

just some random government data

at this point shootings in the US are boring, you need a bombing or at least 10 dead before you can get into ratings boosting territory

And remember this shooting occurred in a no gun zone.

Fuck the AG and Inslee.

>Europe is confusing. Why can't the Europeans just team up and gas the jews.

He was Spanish White

T.Jamal Shariff

His

Muslim shooter: MSM is censoring out of responsibly... Don't want to agitate backlash against peaceful Muslims...
Cop shooting a black man with a gun: MSM must confront the systematic racism against people of color in line with BLM narratives...
Who cares if it irresponsibly stokes the riots?
we have a story to run, it doesn't even have to be true... Clinton's campaign runs on class, race, and gender baiting, and we need to help her win...

A fucking .22?

Literally how?

Is she redpilled now

It's fucking weird all right. I wonder if their not-dictator is slowly removing their access to the internet.

Cred Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

They're all brown sub-humans to me. Fuck em.

seems like he integrated well into american culture and values

yup its like a 90% drop in posting

Not that guy, but I have an EMT friend who swears that .22LR hollow points are fucking deadly if they hit ribs and slightly less brutal if they squeeze between ribs.

nvm just noticed his name is arcan. lmao enjoy your freedom fighthing k*rts

Why'd he do it?
Jihad, or general dissatisfaction with being a worthless shitskin/envy of white people?

WHy do women and liberals freak out like that? What's in their psychology to lose it over something ((racist/sexist/Islamophobic/etc))?

I bet Counter Strike and Black OPS 3 caused him to become a real life terrorist

Pic realted, his Steam profile

Vote

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

If it is indeed a religious/politically-motivated terror attack though - I kind of feel that the best approach is to treat it like any other crime, and not give too much attention to the criminal or his motives. Because that attention is exactly what he wants, it's the whole reason terrorists do what they do.

If nobody is talking about the asshole's beliefs or motivations, if nobody contextualizes him within the context of a larger, scarier threat - then he doesn't get his "message" out there. The whole point of terrorism is to create fear. Why give them what they want?

That was my feeling about the recent American mass shootings, too. The media turned them into celebrities, published their manifestos, told their whole life story on the news, etc. And in many cases, that's pretty much exactly why they did it.

>181 hours of fallout 4

>turkish
>muslim
Talk about inverse worth. An anti-person.

(((why)))

Get a load of this cuck.

It's a racist article that doesn't acknowledge that white privilege is what caused this

To simplfy;

Red: civilised
Other colours: uncivilised

WTF i played with this guy before

If it were a white shooter it'd be on every fucking news network 24/7 for the next month.

Yeah, I never understood why Turkey was lumped in with European countries.

>181 hours of fallout 4 and only 34 achievements

What the fuck are you doing?

Was he any good?

Real talk, the communities in those games make you want to bash some faces in

>Not that guy, but I have an EMT friend who swears that .22LR hollow points are fucking deadly if they hit ribs and slightly less brutal if they squeeze between ribs.
I'm sure you could say the same for almost any bullet.

Fucking turkshit get out of my cascadia

This

It was woodstock, not scary enough

Because US protection

Yeah, and I always thought that was incredibly stupid/irresponsible on the part of the media. It's one thing to report "a mass shooting occurred here, x amount of people killed, x amount injured, etc" and quite another to run detailed profiles about the killer for weeks, publicize the dumb shit they wrote on their computer, etc. Why give them so much attention?

>every t*rk i don't like is a k*rd.
no roach, you aren't getting away with this

Called it.

This will help trump immensely

Turks are just as disgusting as googles

>16 year old cancer survivor
>just got discharged from the hospital
>doctors say that she'll live a long and active life
>going to the mall for the first time in months
>never felt so free in her whole life
>looking forward to what she'll do tomorrow and the day after

I don't know but this one got me gud.

Because he's a Hillary supporter?

Turks are also mesocephalic. Brachy are almost exclusively amongst eastern Europeans, central chinks and east chinks.

Forgot to say

I don't have the JUST one, but you can keep this.

Not an immigrant he were born in US as i know. Rumors saying he got mad to his ex-girlfriend for being break-up

Dude he is Mhp member it is ok he is Turkish he just revenge Holocaust of his ancestors this is what will happen to all whites

He built halal sharia settlements of course!

Forget Aryan blood, Turkish blood is looking a lot more appealing these days

Chick on the left is Bosnian or Albanian.

Yes, everything is faked and set up...moron

Mods disable achievements. He was playing nude mods so he wasn't always alone..

>a fat ugly bitch
Like pottery

This!

First the Supreme Gentleman, then the MPHS injun and now this roach. Mongrel betas are on a fuckin warpath.

wrong. he was a radical muslim manlet

Since when? Turkey has euro clay in the form of Thrace but that's it. I never understand why Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan and Cyprus is lumped in with Europe.

SAGE

lolno we don't post when there's nothing realpolitik going on.

If dude drove a cream colored Oldsmobile SUV, I've had a run-in with him before.
Couldn't find an article stating the make.

Based azerroach.

Btw karabakh is ours

Because christianity.
>inb4 asshurt larpers

stop it, you're gonna make me cry

Sad!

FUCKING WHITE TURKISH MALE

Yummy yummy

Constantinople, literally the only reason.

You ever beat the shit out of your sister? Sounds like you should.

Either that or throw her into a ghetto of those brown (((people))).

No, born in Turkey. Immigrant Roach.

>smugterrorist.jpg

Had a similar situation a while ago
>on the road to see in-laws
>wife bitching about how all candidates suck
>tell her Trump is a good candidate
>she starts bitching
>ask her if she wants to be dropped off in a minority neighborhood and wait for a cab or in a white suburb
>instantly shuts up
>turn on radio, San Diego beatdown discussion
>ask her if she thinks we're going to be treated well by googles, skittiles, and bings when they're in charge
Couple weeks later she's listening to Fash the Nation with me on the weekends nodding along and making skype jokes.

When he killed poor whites he just go to play COD3 lmao just a normal Turk and to guys who don't know what is Mhp it is nationalistic Turkish party
He is Tengrist type nationalistic he has nothing to do islam

RARE FLAG! thank you

He's Muslim and an immigrant. It would help Trump. So no media coverage.

>Last played Sept 24
>He fucking played COD the day he did it

Speak English you fucking mongo subhuman

Karabakh is mine, artsakh is what is yours

Meme magic in action though

>then says the discussion is over because I always ruin her day with my hot opinions
If only I had a nickel for every time my sister said this about me.

>mhp
>tengirst

Atsızlığı nam eden yiğitlerim atlansın;
Kor taşıyan avuçlar,pas çözsün,pusatlansın!
Yıkılsın Ergenekon; yurtlarım azatlansın!

Hainlere kargışlı,kahpe acun dar olsun!
"Vaktiyle bir Atsız varmış"; var olsun!

He couldn't kill enough...

He only killed 5, not 50 like the current record holder. Of course it doesn't impress anyone especially when that is a regular occurrence in Chicago.

the weak should fear the strong

I honestly think that either their internet is on heavy lockdown, or that most of the ones who used to post on Cred Forums got jailed or killed during the coup or the aftermath. There was a ton of posting from them as it started and during, and then it suddenly started dropping and dropping till now there's nearly none of them still posting.

Are Assyrians Europeans as well then?

sauce now

Mexicans don't come from Turkey dumb ass.

R A R E

Christianity originated in Assyria.
Jesus probably looked like Assad.

You mean turkeys don't come from Mexico.

>implying Assad isn't white

Well Assyrians are sand niggers and I know because I see their migrants here. Jesus probably looked like a sandnigger as well. Eitherway, Southern Caucasian nations, Turkey, and Cyprus are not Europe.

Assad is mixed so he isn't even a full sandnigger.

Assad is standing up to the Globalists. He at least deserves to be called white.

Jesus being white is just a meme pushed by the Church to hide that Christianity was a foreign religion being forced upon the Europeans.

You'd have to be an idiot to think that Jesus was white.

The narrative OP
>Story breaks out
>media thinks "please be white please be white"
>Suspect is possibly Hispanic
>media thinks "Could be interesting, mass shooters typical aren't Hispanic and since Hispanics don't have any stereotypes we can present this as a "freak case".
>turns out Muslim
>media thinks "EVERYONE ABANDON SHIP, DROP THE STORY!"

They were interested right up until it implied that islam is harming people again, so they had to stop all interest.

Remember, Islam is a RELIGION OF PEACE with them, it's the [current year] and letting in vast amounts of Muslims will result in NOTHING BAD, don't be racist now.

Fucking hell, hispanics are coming from turkey now too?

fuck jesus. fuck god

Nah. He still looks like an Arab.

>almost 60k votes from around the world
>Trump 82%, Clinton 18%
>all that red

He looks whiter than most Canadians.

>You'd have to be an idiot to think that Jesus was white.
No, you'd have to be an idiot to think that Jesus ever existed

He's pretty cute.

Where do I find myself a Turkish boyfriend in the US?

Orlando gay bars

>lybia is one of the few countries that voted for Hillary

I hope they give that killer the death penalty. That victim along with 4 others didn't deserve to die.

A FUCKING ROACH

i remember you cucks all screaming that he was white. LOOOL fucking leftist cucks got BTFO AGAIN

HES A SHIT SKIN

JUST LIKE A MUDSHITBRIT

Are you a girl?

First of all, Canada is a lot more white than USA. Second, Assad IS a fucking Arab.

Yeah, the irony was not lost on me.

Americans can't have allies without becoming one and the same.

>aland
>rare

hello there newfriend

They should hang him from a tree on the courthouse lawn and leave his body there for a week.

This.
Fuck off we're full.

Some guy running around the middle east tricking dumbass arabs into worshiping him via parlor tricks isn't that unbelievable.

No.

How about making him stand on burning coal with army tanks barricading him.

That would be cruel and unusual though, we have to respect the constitution. 8^)

Thats just percentage of gunfights ending in a fatality. So if there was 1 fight with a shotgun and someone died it would be 100% and if there were 100 fights with handguns and 50 people died, it would be 50%. this is some cool data for comparing firepower though.
In reality, people with handguns kill FAR more people than every other gun combined (around 7,000 out of 9,000 firearm homicides). All rifles (including "assault weapons") only make up about 250 out of 9,000. I think shotguns around around 1,000? You can look up the stats on the fbi website, i dont have them on my phone.

>'Zombie-like' man in custody over mall killings

CNN is blaming this one on zombies

he might be shitskin but was he snackbar?
its like the difference between black people and niggers

>thinks he's civilized

>Why?

Not white.

I mean, we all know this by now right? I used to be on the liberal side until the Zimmerman trial. The media distortion is horrible and getting worse.

And they're losing people every day. Even though it seems like a great Big Brother scheme to manipulate news like this, it ultimately destroys their position. Every disaffected news reader who knows what "youths" really means or who knows that every time they point out someone's a "swede", they're not an ethnic swede, will never trust the media again.

The right wing upswing is happening all over Europe and all the left is doing is doubling down. Trump is rising in America and it's the same story.

They really think they can lie their way out of it all.

We wanted them in the EU and NATO so we could have an ally connected to the middle east

>tfw we allow degenerates into our alliances for the sake of kissing muslim ass
>we should kick these fuckers out and have native european ethno states

He even had an anime game installed. Weebs confirmed for menace to society.
THIRD NUKE WHEN

Sarah Jean Underwood.

t. Oslo
Nobody cares what their sisters think, and most least their "political views".

>brb, installing crush crush
>i-its for research purposes, I swear!

Vote Trump! Keep the Trojan horse terrorists out!

weirdly enough one of the things prohibited for us is insulting other religions and their gods so that they wont insult us

"insulting the false gods of the disbelievers so that they will not insult us"

he killed 4 whores and one beta male

>story barely breaks into the public consciousness

Nigger. What are you taking about? That shit has been on the news nonstop.

It annoys me that this fuck can't use a knife and fork properly.

Turks are so disgusting

>elkhound

kek

Anybody else find it funny that CNN was trying to push the spic angle the entire time. I got like 5 different updates about how a "hispanic" was shooting up a mall. Not that I wouldn't be surprised but I had a feeling the entire time it was another fucking muzzie trying to reach his 72.

CNN would rather blame spics to cover up a fucking muzzie. Libs are unreal.

T*rkroach-islam-mass-murder-intensifies.jpg

Why is there a piece of cake next to his left foot?

What's really gonna suck is when a white kid kills a few people and the media will blow up saying " DO YOU SEE NOW ? White people have always been the problem .

Because it would help Trump

media doesn't want that. Muzzies could blow up the empire state building and the media would make a passing comment out of it because they absolutely do not want trump elected hell they'd blame Trump

>Implying Turks are much better if at all

>Turk
>Civilized.

Pick one.

That's a door stopper that failed at its jobs.

sounds like hispanics and La Raza should be raising hell about this... discrediting CNN among that demographic and turning them against muslims...

Red: Greek

>493 hrs of COD and only 12 achievements
oy vey

Doesn't even have porn, it's a cuck game where you buy them shit and they will "fall in love with you"

t.person who played 200+ hours on it

hey Cred Forums I need your help

I accedientally 1 jpg of perpetrators

what should I do...is this dangerous ?

Did he kill you too?

>Fallout 4 181 hours on record

pfft, I got 572 hours.

>he actually said this in public

It's ok, she was fat.

Well, yeah. Turkey reaches from Constantinople to the Middle-East. So there's some European phenotypes in that part.

That one guy that lives in Greenland happened to be for Trump.

>meme magick

tweets this to that bitch Olivia wilde

>he

lol

>Why?

Shooting
America
Do the math

>Well, yeah. Turkey reaches from Istanbul to the Middle-East. So there's some European phenotypes in that part.
ftfy

fuck off potato nigger

just because you're in a roach motel doesn't mean you're civilized

Crime happens in America and people die. No one can stop crime from happening in... you know... America. Anyone that is promising to stop crime in a America has a TALL FUCKING ORDER TO FILL. Donald Trump will win the US presidency. And guess what? Extreme crime will still happen in America.

by that logic half your country should die too.

Ooga booga where the non cockroach woman are at

And?

Future coal burner BTFO.

Media finally releases the fact that he's a Muslim 2 days after the fact.

Sounds great desu

more than anything this proves the versatility of the .22LR :)

Way too many happenings at once. We're saturated with energy.

What's with all the /r9k/ shooters in the PNW? Is the entire area full of angry manlets?

Well, just saying that the whitish looking Turks who are a minority are most likely, if not 100% Balkanoids or descendants from Balkanoids. Real Turks pretty much look like Kurds or Armenians or Arabs. IE brown.

Nope.

>Why
the fuck do you think? The (((news))) doesn't want to hurt Hillary's chances by reporting on when the religion of diverse peace isn't peaceful, especially not when it happens in America

Nice ID desu

To simplify, Red: Turkroaches that mixed with white people from the balkans and credit their whiteness to turks. Turks are not white, what they did in the Ottoman Empire is marry as many white albanian, serbian, greek women from the balkans as they could to whiten up their filthy genes.

im in seattle. its not even big news here.

not quite as popular

Cred Forums can meme a ancient god into existence, but can't trend a terror attack on Twitter or other socialist media outlets.

cant lie your way out of a no-go zone, bro.

Good, I hope they got the one faggot roachposter who would spam dead American soldiers.

Lotsa caucasian in Turkey, but skittles ruins most genetic pools

Cause he doesn't apply to gringos' media;
>Turkey in gringoland.
>Skittle
>Harassed girls in Highschool
>Toxic behaviour with women

Same shit like what happened in United Bad Teeth, Krautland, Mongol Sweden, etc. They don't want ti be label as "racists".
I think they even said he was yahoo or some shit lol this is so stupid.

post pictures of your dick

cause Cred Forums is 16 people and a proxy

Not only his father - Omar's Bernie Sanders supporting friend declared that he too was a confirmed Hillary supporter:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/06/20/i-reported-omar-mateen-to-the-fbi-trump-is-wrong-that-muslims-dont-do-our-part/

Pic related.

>calling me armenian

R U AVING A GIGGLE M8

I live very close to that mall. My roommate used to work at that Macy's. Our friend went to high school with the shooter.
ONE THING TO TAKE AWAY is that the media is spinning this out of fucking control. HE WAS NOT A RADICAL. Is ex-gf works at the mall. There's your motive.
You idiots are eating up the media spin right out of George Soros' greasy palms.

I will also add: he was a member of a gun club and he obviously suffered 'social issues'. this shit has MK ULTRA/MK NAOMI written all over it.

settle down, serge.