Can we consider Sweden a non-white country? Pic related is a typical street in Sweden

Can we consider Sweden a non-white country? Pic related is a typical street in Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I5-KmTy1Ckk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>60%

>60%

72% and all the blacks live in ghettos so no problem there.

>added non-Hispanic "whites"

kek

Latinos are white. They're descended from Europeans.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

point at this guy

point at him and laugh

Here is the typical Hispanic family in the United States.

Soon

Don't act like that's representative for the Swedish population, mr 60%

That's a german river, dumbass.

You're right, this is more representative of your population

Some hispanics are not white

Some hispanics are white

America is at least 68% white if you count spanish people like this

Depends some Latinos are not white, some latinos are
That's a Castizo family, there are whiter hispanics in some states.

Brown hispanics are in texas, arizona, and cali

White spanish non latino non Mestizo hispanics are generally in northern states

Oh yeah, we have a couple of arabs in the cities. We're still 90% white and still have a chance to send them back, since they don't belong here.
You brought your niggers with you and will never be able to kick them out, feel bad for you burger.

That's not white.

Skin's clearly white

So are the Nips. You don't know what white means, Jamal.

Why is it always the type of guy that would get robbed and beaten by the very people that want to let in? These guys look like victims to me

When people are talking about "white people" they don't refer to the pigment of their skin. If that was the case most of the arabs would also be considered white.

>an american actually made this thread

Jesus fucking.. okay mr 60% tell us who's white

Even if you don't consider him "White", he's clearly of European descent

he's at least of European descent

To your average person, that's white

They come from middle class or middle upper class families, fed with silver spoon all their life.
They don't understand but deep down they feel guilty about their materialistic lifestyle and they're now filling their shallow hearts with this kind of nonsense.

Mind you, they don't associate with immigrants or never went to a school with other then white kids.
Fucking cancer is what they are.

>average person

The average person is a drooling buffoon like yourself.

Yes but what would happen if we brought in a couple million of these people to Sweden for example? Our race would be destroyed.

I don't doubt that's what you call a white person.

It depends on what u do with them

>Jesus fucking.. okay mr 60% tell us who's white
We have way more white people than you ahkmed.

True, but it's inevitable to preserve the homogeneity over a longer period of time.
I'm not talking about 20-30 years here.

Agreed. Everbody should stay in his own country. And only temporal work visas should be given if workforce is needed.

I said European DESCENT

Also I know that immigrants are bad, why are you going off subject

Just admit Andy Garcia is clearly of European Descent

Sweden should stay Swedish but America is a melting pot of different European cultures and ethnicities that blend together to become Americans. If someone is of 100% European ancestry then why the fuck shouldn't they be welcomed as Americans? Whiter hispanics are more successful and integrate better than mestizo shits anyway.

lrn2history
>pic related, this fellow was a confederate colonel kek

Are you telling me this girl isn't white because her ancestry is from Spain instead of France? Don't be retarded. There's clearly a difference between someone like this and some panchito from Ecuador.

Nordics and anglos doesn't recognize mediterraneans and atlanteans as whites. For them we are mongrels and what not, even if that shit has been already debunked. It doesn't matter, really. The rule is easy, stay with your own people.

kek

Of course he is, but he's not north germanic or "white" because of that.
He would fit in Spain, Italy or even France for example, but in a germanic nation as Sweden? - NO!

Well you fucking gay blonde faggots don't fucking own Europe. Fucking Spain had done more for Europe than you stupid snowniggers.

I just wanted you to admit he was of European descent regardless if he was "White" or not

So? I don't claim that Europe belong to the germanic man. I just don't want my people to commit racial suicide. I support all of the countries in europe as national states and I wish them to preserve their heritage and race too.

I guess it's hard to grasp when you live in a country that's always been multi ethnic.

The blonde faggots own northern Europe and it should stay nordic famiglia. You support white genocide of European nations if you disagree with this.

I wasn't talking about Northern Europe in the first place faggot.

If Sweden only wants Blonde people, then I wouldn't fuck care. Let those viking faggots suck dicks in their own area.

But when I say European and you think they have to automatically be blonde faggots cause you're too stupid to realize western and southern europe are still a thing, then it makes you look fucking stupid

You're putting words in my mouth

When did I say I was against race nationalism? All I literally said was Andy Garcia is genetically of European descent and he is and you chimped out and brought other topics up

i am so embarrassed by most americans on pol. we stopped being a white country in 1965, when lbj fucked us.

DESU every country on pol embarrasses me

No nigger, that's not what I'm saying and if you look at the other posts made by my ID you can see that I know and agree with your viewpoint. However, I am of the belief that Swedish culture should stay Swedish and it would be in their best interest to halt immigration for every non-Swede. This goes for other snowgoogle nations as well. America is an ethnic melting pot where different white nationalities coincide to form uniquely American communities but IN EUROPE pushing immigration, either non-white or non-Swedish literally contributes to ethnic genocide of the native population.

If other whites from western and southern Europe want to travel and be tourists, that's fine. But their ethnic population is CLEARLY being replaced by foreign elements and this is not okay.

Oh sorry, I confused you with the other guy.
I never questioned if he was from european descent tho.

Yeah I fucking agree with all the dumb sweedes here that their country should be blonde

I'm just baffled by the retards who assume "European" means "Nordic" when I didn't even mention Sweden in the first place

lol at the one ugly daughter

Fuck, looking back i even said "yes". I guess it was you chimping out.

Sweden is gone for good.

youtu.be/I5-KmTy1Ckk

>pol
you're embarrassing me

>pole

there, fixed

>one
they are all ugly, the women have superman chins must be all those hormones in american "food"

I really don't want to say this, but that really looks like a Dutch sprinter train

They have a long neck gene.

would left, those frigging hips

Latinos are fucking brown. And 99% of illegals are on the darker side even.