What should the age of consent be set at Cred Forums?

What should the age of consent be set at Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy
bbc.com/news/magazine-36843769
youtube.com/watch?v=XvrZIzfi6KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you should have to pass a test.

Like getting a driver's license, but instead its a consent license.

What would this test entail?

At the age when you can actually make rational decisions, so 25.

It's perfect just the way it is

None

But marriage and the fathers consent to the marriage must come before ANY sexual relations.

I would fuck them and then if they said it was rape they fail.

pedos

I honestly believe that this is the best choice. It is kind of like what some Muslim countries do. Things like HIV wouldn't exist if it wasn't for promiscuity in the modern age.

It should be variable with the size of the penis that's penetrating them. 1 year per inch sounds reasonable.

If her age is on the clock, then she's ready for the cock

+1

You would have to solve math problems there - so no more whores

>16

should be the universal age of consent user

from age 6 to age 7 and not permitted to engage in sexual activity outside of that age range

Agreed, went on a date with a qt3.14 last night. She's 17 so I'm playing it safe

no age of consent

If it bleeds, she's old enough to breed.

This is what libertarians believe

The age of consent should be puberty.

>not factoring in brain maturity

Distinguishing Blue Mountain from instant

Poor Cocoa

Lower penalty for children who have hit puberty
Raise penalty for children who haven't hit puberty.

>qt girl
>looks 14
>is 17

kek

Marriage.

An interesting idea. Could be applied to voting too.

nice try chris

5 to 12 only blowjobs
+12 anythig

It's ok to fuck 7 yo as long as you are married to them!

Do you mind explaining yourself?
;^)

t. Mohammad

CIA?

This desu.

>CIA
You're a big ningyou

Fuck off FBI

These.

You would need mandatory IQ and psychological tests to actually factor that in properly and not just set randomly.

I've seen girls at 15 who are ripe. Beautiful skin tone, bursting out of their flesh, sexual intelligence, etc. I think a girl that age should lose her cherry to someone her own age. 15. I'm a romantic.

This.
/thread.

There should not be an age of consent.
Your ability to consent doesn't change when the earth has done a set amount of turns around the sun since you came out of your moms vagina.

Your ability to consent changes when you become able to or unable to consent. Simple as that.
Generalizations make for shit people and a shit society.

Plus there also is scientific proof that molestation doesn't actually do any harm to you, but this isn't strong enough evidence to do radical changes. It's just something to keep in mind while discussing this lest you look like hysterical fucks.

And driving. And drug consuming.
And working. And joining the army.
Having something like this would fix a lot of the problems in the world.
So naturally the establishment would be against it.

16, or if both people are within 3 years of each other (e.g. a 17 y.o. sleeping with a 16 y.o. should be legal, but not a 20 y.o. doing the same)

>they don't agree with my arbitrarily prudishly set restrictions on people which haven't been around a century ago
>no it is THEM who are wrong.

What is wrong with a fat old man sleeping with a nubile young girl of 16? I think that age shouldn't matter as long as both are consenting.

there should be no flat age of consent because people develop very differently
some people are mentally sound enough to give consent at 12 and some don't become ready until they're 27
there should be some kind of government mandated test that tries basic cognitive functions within a person and other psychological capabilities that determine a person's ability to give informed consent
once the test is passed a consent license should be issued
like a driver's license, this could be revoked if you participate in dangerous or irresponsible sexual behavior

so like what burger user suggests

>You would need mandatory IQ and psychological tests to actually factor that in properly and not just set randomly.
You nailed it tovarish.

There shouldn't be one. Government shouldn't be involved in anyones sex life.

16 or 18. I prefer 18.

His

14 is the age of consent in my country.

Stand firm at 14

14, like almost everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg
> I mean what the fuck Richard!

>there also is scientific proof that molestation doesn't actually do any harm to you

[ citations needed ]

I wish we could just get 4000 rational people together, settle in the falklands, apply for falkland island status, secede, and found a country that is actually fucking rational instead of arbitrarily retarded.

>americans can't make rational decisions below 25
This explains a lot really.

Except that would be too cumbersome, bureaucratic and even oppressive, not to mention the cost when you try to apply that to the whole population.

Consent should be whatever age a girl's father agrees to, even if its 30 or older.

Father of the girl allows her to marry.
You fucking degenerates.

None. Parent's responsibility to make sure their kids don't fuck around.

The idea of mental maturity is too grey to set a legal hardline.

Only issue with getting 4,000 people on an island that are all rational is that they would all have to be men, because a rational women is a paradox.

16-18. We're not shitskins, guys. C'mon.

There was a study around the 2000s which caused much controversy and the congress condemned it, despite it having been scientifically accurate.

>high school final exams
>driving licenses
it's literally the same.
If you're letting everyone do shit just because they are a certain age you're endangering society.
And it isn't any more oppressive than requiring people to have drivers licenses for driving.

That's scientifically inaccurate.

consent should be defined as consent

Of course, because libertarians hate arbitrary decisions based on nothing but feels. Plus, the issue is explotation, so make laws against exploting one's position of power rather than arguing everyone above a certain age magically becomes competent.

bbc.com/news/magazine-36843769

18 Arbitrary rules are important to breed a sense of discipline in the public sphere. And tempering the sex drive, makes the person temper many emotions.

(Age*height)/IQ

All of the above
Did I win?

You think that there is such thing as a rational woman?

Please convince me, I want to believe.

Age of consent is a feminist conspiracy to limit a man's access to prime baby-making ovaries.
If she's old enough to bleed she's old enough to breed.

First bloody rag

Thanks for providing the link user

>If she's old enough to bleed she's old enough to breed.
This this this. You can't go against mother nature.

Hahahaha

This picture actually happened

youtube.com/watch?v=XvrZIzfi6KA

nope

If her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock

Corbis is so tiny and frail you'd break her :(

Blus I think she's a lesbian

Keep in mind though that neither you nor anyone else should take this as meaning that people should be able to just fuck anyone.
This is just one study, which because of people's sensitivity to such "morally reprehensive ideas" has only been replicated once.
This is not enough to actually base legislation upon, because that would not be scientifically sound. (Just like binding consent to an age isn't.)
And going in on half assed assumptions is dangerous as shit.

There is no inherent mechanism by which women should be less rational than men in general.
There exists scientific proof that women often make decisions based on emotions, but then again there is also proof that men make decisions based on way too defensive assumptions about the world.
And there are several examples of rational women.
Just like there are several examples of rational men.

Off the top of my head: my mom, christina hoff summers, marie curie, one of my teachers, Amelia Mary Earhart, etc

Get out.

also, one scientist who was a student of my dad and won the nobel prize with algore

As high as people want as long as it doesn't apply to anime or sexbots.

21. People who say 17 or lower don't think of having a daughter.

>I have to regulate peoples sex lives because I'm a bad father and can't raise a daughter to be modest

I'm sure horny teenagers and pedos will definitely take a test before banging.

I am making a perfectly reasonable request

The government has no business setting an age of consent.

Never. Sex is a sin.

>stupid muh degeneracy religious fag post
>leaf
>kek fag memer

Leave

18, 14-17 close-in-age exception (partner within three years).

>a fucking leaf

being a leaf should be a sin