What if Trump wins, then pivots to Establishment?

Barack Obama became president as an anti-establishment outsider, with an oversized ego and firm belief in his historic destiny, vowing to transform Washington and the way it does business - at home and with the world. Instead of changing Washington, it swallowed him up. 8 years on, Obama is not only an establishment puppet but its chief spokesman.

It's a familiar story. Nixon once said that as president you can't change the nature of the Machine (Washington); you can only, if you're lucky, steer its course a couple degrees this way or that way so that in 10, 20, 30 years America and the world are (hopefully) in a better place.

If you don't think the same thing could ever happen with Trump, you're fooling yourselves. Don't be surprised when he sells you all out.

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157759149590725:0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then we'll become liberals and support Elizabeth Warren or some shit.

Obama was never anti-establishment. He never even claimed to be.

This.

Trump will be cucked by the establishment (I mean, he's already been part of it for a long time, you're kidding yourself if you think a New York multi-billionaire doesn't have any ties/connections to the elite), Trumpfags will be BTFO either way.

No, Trump will fix EVERYTHING

Pick up a book, faggot.

Who knows how he will govern? We know how she will. I'd rather give an unknown the keys.

Obummer was always a left wing lib.

this is why i have special faith in Trump. he isn't going to fix the washington machine

i dont expect him to make america great again

i expect him to fuck up in ways never before imagined and BREAK the washington machine in such a dramatic way that we are forced to build it anew or die

Left-wingers see the establishment as conservative; right-wingers see it as liberal. In truth, the establishment is both.

Obama had the backing of the establishment.
Think it was a coincidence that Hillary dropped out right after Bilderberg?

Then atleast they didn't get Hillary.

The establishment only started backing Obama after he beat Hillary in the primaries.

Trump wouldn't just outright cave to the establishment, because he would not need to. He'd have too much power as President. He could exile whoever he wanted. He would become a new establishment himself.

What he runs the risk of doing, and he's done it some already, is in a search for "experts" he will invariably pull into his orbit establishment guys, because they're the only people who have held these jobs in the Republican Party.

The question is, in a Trump administration, whose culture would predominate and subsume the other, Trump's Presidency, or the establishment bureaucrats he hires?

>Bilderberg is held in Chantilly, Virginia June 5-8, 2008
>Hillary drops out June 7, 2008.
>The 2008 Democratic National Convention was held in Denver, Colorado, from August 25 to August 28, 2008.

What a coincidence.

The only thing that matters. Is that Hillary doesn't get to be President.

He already did. Take your meds.

One ruble has been deposited to your account.

Well due to how our government works he will quite literally have no choice but to become an establishment bitch.

Seriously, the impeachment laws are so amazingly lax there pretty much doesnt have to be a reason, just everyone agreeing to vote for impeachment.

If he doesnt join the herd they are just going to isolate him and wait until he does or says something even remotely deplorable and then whisk him out of office for Pence.

The reason that wont happen is because Trump values the power and prestige of being president more than actually doing anything as president, I hope everyone realizes that.

Once he understands what he has to do to stay president he will happily do it and appear more "presidential" and "balanced" in the process.

He really is making a fool out of america. It's amazing

At that point Hillary was losing badly to Barry O in the primaries and would have lost anyway if she didn't drop out. Perhaps some people at Bilderberg - her close personal friends, after all - convinced her that she had no viable way forward & to jump on the winning team. Nothing necessarily nefarious or irregular about that.

implying the Clintons aren't the ones paid off by Russians

Even if he did, would it matter? He would've shifted the window extremely far to the right and shat on liberals ideals so hard just by winning we'd have a brighter future ahead.

Soros backed Obama. It was leaked that he thinks now he made the false choice.

no, she wasn't losing badly to Barry O. In fact she ended up winning the popular vote despite dropping out.

>Impeaching Donald Trump for anything less then treason and NOT causing a civil war

Oh you're cute. Let me tell you whats ACTUALLY going to happen.
Trump and the Establishment are going to play the world's biggest game of chicken, where both know they could totally destroy the other if they wanted, but both are stuck working together unless they want to face mutual ruin.

Who comes out ahead of that backroom fencing will determine the fate of the country and our civilization, and something tells me it'll be Trump.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IS THAT A JOKE?

TRUMP WOULD NEVER DO THAT. HES GOING TO FIX ALL OF MY PROBLEMS FOR ME.

How can Trump ruin the establishment?

Well he already rebranded the GOP, who make up the majority of the Senate

>being this delusional

Literally half the country hates Donald and would rejoice in his impeachment.

There is no military branch that will defect and wage war on its own people.

You really cannot be so far displaced from reality, the world is different now.
Civil war will never happen. It's impossible.

IF Trump gets too fiesty they are literally going to impeach him and cite some " endangering US relations with foreign affairs" reason and the media is going to run with stories claiming Trump insulted foreign state leaders or is dangerously provoking and likely to cause a war or some shit.

Once Trump is President, he has the powers and knowledge of the most powerful office in the world, and has four years in which he doesn't have to apply any kind of filter at all.

If he truly did not give a fuck, he could start going left and right in the Left and Right and start arresting people for treason. He could take corrupt government business and literally just cast it into the open where everyone can see. He could literally go to Area 51 then tweet out later "There's aliens" [this is a joke but you get the idea]. He will have all their names and all their secrets and so much raw power and publicity they won't be able to remove him.

But that's not what Trump wants, because then they'll just make him commit suicide at 500 yards, and we'll have a civil war. Its a case of MAD. Trump can ruin them, and they can ruin Trump.

So instead whats going to happen is they're basically going to stare across the table at each other, with Trump trying to negotiate as much of his policies as he can while dismantling the Establishment, brick by brick, while the Establishment tries to herd Trump desperately while holding onto what power it can. Anyone who thinks one side holds all the cards in this contest is delusional, as is anyone who thinks Trump will be an establishment bitch.

The real battle begins in January.

You cannot get anything done in Washington without toeing the line and bowing to all the established norms.

You can either be completely useless/ineffectual or you can be "establishment."

Those are literally your two options.

Since there is so much evidence that men who hold university degrees are traitorous on Trump, is there any chance he will arrest every academic and put them on trial for anti-American activities?

If there's anybody in the world that's up to the task though, it's definitely him.

Just looking at the videos of him from 20-30 years ago was amazing. His strength of character and dedication to his beliefs/values gives him a very real shot at changing everything.

But hes already pivoted to pro amnesty and backed off on vitually every statement he made during the primaries

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MORONS THINK CIVIL WAR CAN HAPPEN?!?!?

WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO FIGHT WHO?

IS THE NAVY GOING TO BOMB CIVILIAN AIR FORCE BASES IN CALIFORNIA????

IS THE ARMY GOIN TO ARTILLERY SHELL MARINE BASES IN TEXAS?????

YOU IDIOTS THINK THE ENTIRE COUTNRY WILL SPLIT IN HALF AND START MURDERING EACHOTHER FOR FUCKING DONALD TRUMP?!?!?!?!?

>Trump isn't already establishment.
See, this is why Cred Forums is dumb.

Except he didn't. The superdelegates put him over.

Except he hasn't, and when the media generated that controversy Trump came out in no uncertain terms and said "NO AMNESTY". There will be no Trump pivot.
And the other half believes he's the last democratic chance of reform our government has. The military despises the Establishment.

At one point during the Syrian Civil War, Obama had to be told by his advisers that several of his planned policies he literally could not do, because if he did his generals would arrest him, because they wouldn't send their troops to fight alongside terrorists against Assad.

You severely fail to understand the political makeup of this country, or how many powerful people aren't happy with the current state of affairs. This country is extremely polarized. The question isn't so much whether the US will have a civil war or balkanize, but when.

No, I think that if the Establishment kills Trump or impeaches him for a trivial reason once he's in, it will make it even more obvious to everyone how much of a sham our political process is. All it takes in any given country to overthrow the government is 10% of the population actively resisting the government.

It isn't about Trump, its about our government being corrupt and tyrannical, and showing such disregard for the will of the people.

If he gets elected they will not be able to impeach him without consequences.

Almost no one in iraq before the iraq war thought that war was even possible.
>war? why? i can comfortably get a coffee at starbucks every morning as I comfortably read my establishment newspaper. there is no reason for war!

Dear god, there is a big difference between "unhappy" and "willing to kill fellow millitary men and innocent civilians to further my political agenda"

I am not saying there will not be consequences or an uproar, civil unrest rioting even.

But the way our millitary is set up with the different branches and the chain of command and the simple moral decency/awareness of the average soldier makes civil war impossible.

Soldiers will literally drop their weapons then go home and start shooting or bombing US citizens.

and that 10% number is when the government is an all out oppressor and has the population under heel, when you get 10% to fight back in that situation then it works.

If you have huge percentage chunks in support of the government actively fighting back against the 10% of the other side it cancels everything out.

The establishment backed him from the beginning. Goldman Sacs was his biggest donor.

No one said they have to shoot citizens. What I'm suggesting is more akin to a military coup.

Any civil war in the US wouldn't last long, due to foreign intervention, the US Citizenry being about a thousand times more armed then the army, and the army not attacking its own.

If the elites try and make our political process a farce, I would not be surprised one bit if the military decided to step in and clean house, while the people rioted in the streets, held demonstrations, or even started looking up these people and killing them.

Yep and the Bilderberg group funded his '08 campaign... Who do you think funded Romney and Clinton

This is a case of you being a fucking leaf and not understanding American politics. They are both populists, but their populist appeal is rooted in pretty much opposite sentiments

kek, why u so mad

liberals certainly feel this way

>trump empowers raciscts!

After reading the Netanyahu meeting story, fuck.
I think we really got screwed again guys.

Sure, Trump got here on his own way, and at first the Jews were wholly against him, but now that he can actually win, they are already creating good ties with him. And Trump? He doesn't care about all the negative publicity, he'll just continue on. He's very blue pilled about Israel and the Jews.

Trump will just be another reaganite, neo-liberal who will support all kinds of LGBTQ degeneracy.

To be honest, there's no hope.
To all those who bought trump signes and hats, you got jewed.

kikebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157759149590725:0

Trump will construct the path to full jewish world domination- by infiltrating non-Jewish countries such as Iran and China with Jewish interest. The Protocols predicted it- they control all sides. The only times when the West wasn't controlled by Jews was before the French revolution and Germany during 33 and 45 and in the beginnings of the US Republic

I have decided to seek my redemption in Christ, for I have lost all hope in earthly matters.

In order for your scenario to work, literally every branch of the military would have to be on board,or else there would be american millitary fighting american military.
You have to see how ridiculous that premise is.

also
>implying the U.S citizenry can organize and mobilize effectively enough to challenge any sort of military force...

The coastal cities are liberal hubs so they are immediately lost, inner america population is so spread out they will be useless.

On top of everything you think that the flame to ignite such treason and violence on a level liek this will be lit by the impeachment of a former reality tv star who pandered to the worst fears in americans.

Show me again which generals of the US military are devout Trump supporters?

The establishment is pro Globalism you stupid fucking Leaf.

Even if everything you say comes true, he's still light years better than Clinton.

He is a mystery box labeled "Make America Great Again!"

He might pivot, he might do what Hillary was going to do, he might do nothing. Still going to risk it.

>t's a familiar story. Nixon once said that as president you can't change the nature of the Machine (Washington); you can only, if you're lucky, steer its course a couple degrees this way or that way so that in 10, 20, 30 years America and the world are (hopefully) in a better place.

And if we get a few decades of the right people in office we can steer things the way it needs to go. I don't trust Trump, no one should; but he's the best we got.