AGAINST communists and red plague
AGAINST fucking democracy
AGAINST homosexual bastards
AGAINST subhumans
AGAINST our enemies

WAR IS SACRED!
TOTAL WAR!

This

Also, it is impossible to get this white long sleeve shirt. I fucking need it!

I rewatched Until the Light takes us recently, Varg is a really likable guy 2bh
Just fyi, Ash of Nargaroth is a social worker and teaches German to "refugees"
He's a living meme

youtube.com/watch?v=Huu1r2fj0Zo

hand over the De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas demos

9/10 post OP

This is

Huh

Wow

Why did he have to burn down a church, why not a mosque

The rare early black metal collection I have would make you spunk blood

>Just fyi, Ash of Nargaroth is a social worker and teaches German to "refugees"

No fucking way kek

Nargaroth was based

I don't think there were any mosques in Norway at the time

Hand over the pieces of the skull, Ohlin.

Pretty much the same thing, bro.

Mosques were not a thing back in the 90's bro.

Both belong to Semitic dogmas.

Because Varg believes Muslims are his ally in his fight against Christendom.
Pagan dogfucker that he is, probably sees some of himself in his goatfucking friends.

He made a facebook post about it when his band was accused of being NSBM (again) and refuted it by saying he was a teacher for refugees
Like I'm pretty sure his band wouldn't be as popular outside of Germany if more people knew what a faggot that guy is

I've got the white long sleeve of Filosofem.

It was far too big for me but I wore it anyway!

get out shill. he hates them at least as much as christians

This, tbf. He's STILL crying about MUH CHRISTIANS as millions of Muslim shitskins are literally conquering Europe as we speak.

Varg made an entire tabletop rpg where you do nothing but kill invading mudslimes.

That's the shit nigga!

I only have the black Filosofem

Its Christians who are letting them in, in the first place.

Muslims are aware of the nature of the Jews
Christians are prone to being Zionists and welcoming to helping immigrants "peace and love"

Muslims don't belong in Europe
when we kick them out, their religion goes with them

Christianity has festered in Europe for a 1000 years
it needs to be rooted out and destroyed

Semitic religions do not belong in Europe

I'm thinking of getting an I heart transylvania shirt but I don't think anyone would get it.

Euronymous was a better guitar player. De Mysteriis was a better album than any burzum album. Fuck varg.

How long until the Jews ruin his children?

for example?

First come, first served.

Unlike in Norway, the French people are conservative and will not regulate family life the same way

>Its Christians who are letting them in
>Its Christians
>Christians

Literally the goodest goy.

Euronymous was a filthy kebab eating mongoloid, he had it coming.

Don't worry, Stian. The race war will be here before the children leave their home.

Varg was a poser of the highest order. You don't know shit.

>Euronymous was a better guitar player. De Mysteriis was a better album than any burzum album.
Both are objectively wrong
nah mate the catholic and lutheran churches in Germany literally support the influx
It's another way for them to milk the state for that sweet tax money

Remember when pastor's daughter Angela Merkel, head of the Christian Democratic Union said that Germany would take every refugee fleeing the Syrian war?
Remember when the pope licked their feet clean?

>implying we had mosques here back then

I recall him mentioning that he gets visits from people that test his children to see if they're doing well in the home and with school, but that might just be the way it is when you homeschool your children.

It literally is though, christcucks are hand in hand with jews in the destruction of Whites. There is no denying this.

>Varg detested the metal scene and considered it degenerate
>poser

He removed a video from his account that made implicit references to holocaust denial. He needs to lay low

>90's
>mosque

FUCK christians, they're the biggest cultural marxists of them all. Merkel is literally the head of the christian party and daughter of a pastor. fuck all semitic religions.

>I'm an idiot who knows fuck all

Piss off achmed.

Christcucks are literally preventing deportation via church asylum. The evangelic youth is the biggest SJW club on this planet.

LARPagans = atheists.

Atheists = goodest goyim.

Christians = servants of Jews

varg is alright, bit like your spergy mates on pol but with more dnd.

Idiot.

Christianity has always been a tool used to control Europeans. For hundreds of years Euros were told that their leaders were merely messengers of God and all power came from the Church. The people were not even allowed to read the scriptures that ruled them.
Its the European people who are against the muslim invasion. If it were up to the various Churches, Europe would take in everyone and anyone claiming to be a Refugee.

Fug that's a rare varg

black metal became an ironic stage show. It's a bunch of useful idiots trying to be edgy while promoting stupid liberal tolerance bullshit. actually I think it always was- guys like Varg and groups like Emperor were the exception, not the rule.

Just makes Burzum even better- it was actually subversive and actually meant something

Sorry, but it's hard to take someone seriously that worships someone's wife's son and thinks he's not a complete cuck.

Do you actually believe Varg's account of what happened during the night of the murder?

I do think he is more or less telling the truth, but considering what an edgemaster he is/was, it seems likely that he went over with the predetermined thought/intention to get in a fight and kill Euronymous. Also to stab someone like 30 times in "self defense" is a bit questionable :D

He seems to be pretty spot on about Euronymous' personality, arrogance and overall obsession with fame/infamy and all the edgy attentionseeking shit, as this side of his personality has been confrimed by the likes of Hellhammer etc. Hellhammer also straight up fucking said he doesn't think Varg was wrong in killing Euronymous and that the scene was better off with him gone, lol. What a nice thing to say about someone you've been in a band with for like 10 years

>promoting stupid liberal tolerance bullshit
What
Black metal is one of the few genres where leftist SJW faggots are still ridiculed and even "unpolitical" people will listen to NSBM if it's good
Hell, one of the most popular American bands is fucking Grand Belial's Key and like 80% of their lyrics are against Jews.

Hard to tell with varg because he denies doing anything, even burning any churches, but other guys say he burned "dozens" on his own. He seems like a trustworthy guy in general, but then again he fucking broke out of prison, stole a car at gunpoint, and was caught with a shitload of weapons and explosives

i reckon it was probably straight up murder. oh well.

I think he was referring to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4V5VCjihNg

mono theism, pan prophet

he probably meant scene is getting infested by hipster scum like Myrkur and Deafheaven

>tfw judenfrei
theres only little less than 2000 here, and most of those will migrate to israel in a generation or so.
Save your tribal fervor for swedens skypes

Yeah but nobody in the black metal scene takes bands like that seriously, it's Hipster music for hipsters and people who got triggered by the rampant -isms present in black metal

Basically leftist scum who need special snowflake bands

More or less, I remember the varg interview where he talks about "those heavy mega guys" and how they ruined the scene

"Infested" is too strong of a word, Deafheaven and the like are barely a blip on the radar. All such bands have slipped into almost complete irrelevance, they were only really popular around 2012-2013.

It's hard to really decipher Varg. I'm honestly not even a huge fan of his music but the whole scene is fascinating and he is an interesting person.

I do believe he has full conviction in his beliefs, but he isn't necessarily as trustworthy as he initially appears. If he truly didn't burn down those churches, or even one of them, then why did he put it as the cover of his EP?

Varg claims he was set up by other BM dudes for the church burnings, whereas some people claim that Varg burnt down many of them. Just seems odd for him to deny it so vehemently when he basically did the time for it anyway, and he doesn't really gain much from denying it at this point.

diy

>theres only little less than 2000 here

That's only 7000 less than we have, while your population is 7 million people smaller, how's that possible despite being made judenfrei?

I'm not sure about Euronymous, but at least the story of the nigger sucker punching him sounds credible enough. Most guys when they tell fight stories they like to exaggerate them to sound more manly, but Varg put himself in a pretty vulnerable position.

kek

the norwegian state bought Varg all those music instruments. it was public for the other prisoners but he was the only one to ever use it

Wasnt his album cover a picture that literally no one else had a view of it from that angle except his album? He fucking did that.

because he's just an angry edgelord, not a redpilled defender of glorious ancient culture like autists want to believe.

Lol Deafheaven is more popular in the States than any actual black metal band.

Their Sunbather album is literally THE hipster black metal album

Whats the point of the inaudible screaming in Varg's work and black metal in general?
It sounds cool? Does it represent something?

has anybody watched videos from ThuleanPerspective, his youtube channel?

nice try, facebooks.

burzum.org/eng/library/2004_interview_bg.shtml

>Well, I can tell You what they are doing here: they practice their religion. Islam is an imperialistic religion and they know that the only way they can gain a world domination is by moving their followers to civilized, powerful and rich countries en masse. They breed like rats and if we let them stay it is just a matter of time before they become majority, and when that happens they don't need military power to gain control. Our weak and tolerant "democracy" makes sure of that. In Oslo 40% of all the children are such immigrants already!

>In my paranoid mind it seems like somebody are letting these Muslims come and stay solely because they want to hold us hostage, so to speak. Would anybody fear Muslim terror if there were no Muslims in our own countries? Of course not! They are a threat solely because they live amongst us. Now who benefits from that? Israel certainly does, as more and more of us are inclined to let the Israelis do as they will "down there", because we are afraid of or grow tired of the Muslim scum (like always, I use very diplomatic terms...). Also, the rulers in the Western world benefit from this. They are able to secure their power, suppress their opposition and everybody who disagree with them, using the terror threat as an excuse to do it.

>So, modern Muslim terrorism is a scam and we can and should solve this problem by throwing out all the Muslims from their countries - and give them a bullet in the back of their head if they should refuse to go voluntary (or if they don't get out fast enough). If we should decide to we can always just take whatever we want, like oil, from this scum anyhow - like Japan did in 1941 in Indonesia and the USA in Iraq recently. What are they going to do about it anyhow, throw rocks at us? They can fight back only if we let them. Read whatever You want to into that comment...

>Lol Deafheaven is more popular in the States than any actual black metal band.

Shit, I didn't realize it's 2012 again.

Yeah I do. I like Varg and his videos are pretty comfy.

Came into this thread to ask about that.

Varg said he always liked LoTR Orcs, because the word Orc derives from some Viking tribe, and Tolkien depicted them as evil monsters. I think thats why he uses those screams to be a Orc.

The churches he burnt down were built on Pagan holy sites. Plus Islam wasn't as big as a problem at the time in Norway.

>in the States
There you go
There might be some great USBM bands like Judas Iscariot or Grand Belial's Key, but most of it is shit
If you're actually interested in learning about Norwegian black metal you should watch Until the light takes us
There are some shitty/boring parts but the interviews with Varg and Fenriz are good

Euronymous was a cunt who deserved to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSFNp1JU9f8
Everything explained here.

I'm watching one right now. The background music is comfy.

Neat. He recorded Hvis Lyset Tar Oss in prison, didn't he? Fucking love that album.

>He recorded Hvis Lyset Tar Oss in prison, didn't he?

Nope, he only recorded the non-metal albums in prison.

kek fuck gaahl

the vice documentary they made on him was cool though

>
>
>
>Satan
Man these interviews still make me laugh

dont be jelly for our higher IQs, I bet you are a fat bald middle aged no hygiene hobo, I see your kind all the time...lol

the absolute madman

>bur-tsum

mi a fasz bajod van?

>is
were, briefly, mostly because of their relative obscurity at the time and C U M B A T H E R album cover being trendy and metal being universally disliked by hipsters, which made the ones who praised it stand out of the crowd (right until the crowd picked it up and it became uncool again).

judging something by its popularity among Cred Forums-tier degenerates is just plain fucking stupid.

Why would I be jelly about being prone for neurosis and incest-related illnesses?

I think he's baiting, nobody uses lol anymore, ignore him

or he is a JIDF hiding behind a proxy

Yeah pity Gaahl turned out to be such a worthless cunt, I bloody love a lot of Gorgoroth's stuff.

Huh, dunno why I thought that, just checked and I was talking out of my arse.

>Varg Vikernes recorded the first four Burzum albums between January 1992 and March 1993 at the Grieg Hall in Bergen. However, the releases were spread out, with many months between the recording and the release of each album. During this time, Vikernes became a part of the early Norwegian black metal scene and befriended Mayhem guitarist Euronymous. The two developed a feud that culminated in Vikernes stabbing Euronymous to death in his apartment building in Oslo in August 1993. He was arrested a few days later and, in May 1994, was sentenced to 21 years (the maximum sentence in Norway) in prison for murder and several church arsons.

why are varg videos so comfy?

He's definitely a sociopath right?

How could someone who's done such drastic things in his life, make videos this comfy and be this charismatic

youtube.com/watch?v=PSFNp1JU9f8