Guys I'm scared

Guys I'm scared

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=g9l6ouupdfI
twitter.com/OutFrontCNN/status/779474557832953856
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-23-report-oculus-rift-creator-palmer-luckey-secretly-funded-pro-trump-meme-website
youtube.com/watch?v=cFwtuInlMew
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90321220/#90327772
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trump will win

He's gonna blow her the fuck out without even practicing

>man decimated the republican party's best
>OP is worried about what an extra from "the walking dead" is gonna do

We've been getting conflicting reports of how much Trump is preparing. One source says he has a psychological profile on Clinton from some private group, another says he's been doing 8 hour standing interrogations, then he says he is barely practicing and such. It's just mental games to confuse the Clinton camp on how to prep.

Hmmm, I wonder what he's doing instead

Honestly, who would you rather have as a President? Someone who prepares for every permutation in a pointless debate, or someone who is ready to respond to questions on their toes based on their logic and knowledge?

He didn't prep for the other debates either

DUDE

Nah, this is good.

Mock-debates are the reason why politicians often sound so robotic and memorized. They've practiced exactly what to say, how to say it, when it say it, etc.

Trump is genuine.

He's less predictable this way.

Trump's whole life is a mock debate

repeating digits confirm this.

He doesn't want to give the game away before the debate. He likely doesn't trust the media/organisers to remain impartial.

Yeah, i mean, defying convention has been going so poorly for him so far.

>Guys I'm scared

tomorrow will make or break him.

Even shillary said "100 million people will watch, and for 60million of those this will be the first time they actively get information on this election."

On the other side that means if he breaks her, he will win this election.
Most important debate ever.

Will Pence debate Kaine?

yes there is 1 VP debate

He's winged it at every single debate thus far

They prepare themselves for possible scenarios

Same reason sports teams practice

Do VP go first? How long is their debate?

Why would he attend the preparatory jew?

Trump shills will justify anything Trump does , he needs to prepare for debates. Remember when he embarrassed himself by not knowing what a nuclear triad is, he can't afford to make the same mistakes again cause he needs to get votes from independents.

No, Pence will get onto a stage and sodomize Kaine on national telvision, but you can't call it a debate.

These dubs are auspicious, but are they blessed by Kek? Pbuh

>I'm scared
Quit being a faggot. Anyone who isn't a complete can tell already it will be a KO and likely the end of Hillary's professional life.

He also mercilessly crushed his opponents

It's a week after this one i think, I don't really know, I haven't looked in to that for about 3 months

Your whole life is a mass debate

Practice? Nigga watchu talking bout practice?

Are people missing the most important fact of that article? Romney prepared for the debate with lots of mock debates, BUT HE FUCKING LOST! So what good did that do!?

The audience for the general election is much stupider than the one for the Republican debates

didnt they just say hes spending hours a day preparing?

I genuinely didn't think he would get as far as this, amazing really.

He is pulling a Leicester city.

Debate is a mockery of itself

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Shillary has the entire moderation team onbher side. They will be asking trump hundreds of loaded questions while suckinh hillary's dick for 2 hours. Im really worried bros.

There's a good chance that Trumps performance will appear fresh, extemporaneous, lively, while Clinton will appear even more robotic, rehearsed.

Rehearsing something hundreds of times doesn't necessarily make for a better performance as it can dull you down and keep you from having the enthusiasm that the performance really requires.

The more I think about it the more I agree this was the right choice for Trump.

Presidential debates always get me worried though.

>go to mock debate
>help shillary prep
great idea, nigger

Kaine would love that. Not only is he outrageously gay, but he married a woman who looks exactly like Pence.

How is he supposed to respond when Holt (((fact-checks))) him?

>decimated

No, sorry, this isn't even close. You're getting opinions from only one source friend. A polarized source will do a lot of self convincing and mental gymnastics to rationalize a poor performance.

Oh he's practicing, just not in the way that every other politician does.

Trump knows this debate is all about perception. If he makes it look like he beat Hillary without even practicing, it will make everyone believe that she's as weak and unfit as he says.

Also if kek'd then Hillary takes a giant shit in her pants about 15 minutes into the debate tomorrow.

>trump does 20 mock debates of pure questions
>during real debate they start pulling videos and power point slides out the ass like that last time
>trump cant respond

Maybe he just like constantly mass debating?

Romney's whole campaign was "IM NOT OBAMA LOL", remind you of anyone?

crowd will rage against the biased moderators like they did in the primaries check em

> Remember when he embarrassed himself by not knowing what a nuclear triad is, he can't afford to make the same mistakes again cause he needs to get votes from independents.

You realize that according to the article, that sort of thing is exactly what he's practicing?

>showing your strats to anyone beforehand
He is gonna stump the fuck out of her.
The "he isn't prepared" him will create even more momentum when he does so.

unless hillary literally collapses the media will declare her the victor

If this is true, this can't be good. Practice always helps, especially for questions Trump might have all the required knowledge on. There is a reason practice is essential for every skill. It helps to ease nerves and gives you confidence in that you know how to respond.

Hillary: I'd just like to say, my opponent is-

Trump: BOOM! SHA KLAK KLAK!

He's such a good debater that mock debates would be a waste of time. He knows what he's doing. Relax.

He obliterated the first debate before his masters told him to give up the other two

This is a good sign, it means he's confident as that he's going to blow her the fuck out and hard

DELET THIS

I don't think mock debates would do him any good, honestly, and from what I heard so far, he seemed to be practicing fine. Also, compare his performance at the commander in chief forum with Hillary's. Some of his answers were trashed by the MSM afterwards but he still came off as sincere while Hillary sounded like a broken robot and everything she said was obviously rehearsed ten times before. And she still managed to say nothing of substance. I think this debate will be very similiar to the forum, though I kinda hope we'll witness Hillary having some kind of breakdown because of the immense pressure put on her.

>trump shills

it's always a fucking leaf

The audience is not allowed to interfere. I'm convinced 80% of this board are 7 year old's who stopped having retrograde amnesia at age 3 because they can't even remember the debate structure from 4 years ago.

To be honest, it would explain the temperamental out bursts, mental gymnastics and hissy fits.

He really needs to practice debates with Rob Portman like McCain and Romney did. How else can he win but to emulate McCain and Romney?

>no actual citations of this article's premise
I guess AP is omniscient

drumpf is finished. enjoy the last day that this xenophobic asshole has a shot at the presidency. after the debate it's smooth sailing for hillary

Nobody watched.

>trump is genuine

wew

i'm a hillary supporter but it's genius strategy on trump's part.

he's set the bar and expectations so low that all he has to do is stand there for 90 minutes and say a couple reasoned, coherent sentences and the resulting narrative will be that trump is "presidential" and "not as retarded as we thought he was".

I'm talking about the entire TV audience. For many of them basic truths are uncomfortable and will work against him

I just realized Pence is Race.
Jesus Christ.

Apparently.

Yea well too bad that first debate didn't do shit, huh?

hillary clinton is approaching this like a computer, as if the sheer weight of her organization can save her.

but in that moment there will be only trump and hillary eye to eye, soul to soul.

trump is going to drink wine from her skull.

Until all the health problems inevitably kill her off in a few months that is.

Not really smooth sailing as sinking fast.

Kek #Hilldawg is going to wipe the floor with this nazi racist fuck.

#Imwithher. Are you?

Is there gonna be a livestream for foreigners? What time does it take place in?

>Trump doesn't even care if you smoke around him

seems likeable

He was actually shit at debating. People only voted for him because they were tired of cuckservatives.

According to the article he did very well in the first debate. That was important because Romney would have needed every advantage he could get against a standing president with a lot of support, but Obama picked it up in the later debates.

>best universities in the world

DELET

To be frank:
>Trump blew the fuck out of what, 19 other Republican candidates?
>Trump has a marked rhetorical style which obliterates the momentum guarded by other debaters

Gingrich is right, never thought I'd say that. Trump shouldn't be stuck to a regimen designed by the people he mopped the floor with. He's already an orator, and his rhetoric has proved to be wildly effective in the democratic debate/entertainment sphere. That's what this is, by the way; don't act like a democratic debate is about content. It's not

Trump should be doing whatever Trump thinks he should be doing to prepare.

When I was in architecture school, people used to do mock pinups and write their whole speeches out, and present to their friends, and make edits, and more mock juries and fiddle with their ties and all this bullshit

I always felt like if you spent 18 weeks designing a building should should be able to talk about it off the cuff with ease, and not appearing scripted or "prepped" is Trump's greatest strength against someone like Hillary

Clinton is dishonest, and her plastic preparedness lends itself to that dishonest image

Trump is not dishonest, and his off-the-cuff conversational rhetoric not only lends itself to his honest image, it also helps him play like a total wild card.

Trump will win, there will be keks, and until tomorrow night, Democratic web-"news" outlets like this will be shilling out
>BUT WHAT IF TRUMP CAVES
>HILLARY IS TESTING HER REFLEXES AGAINST A TRUMPBOT 5000 DESIGNED BY TOP DEMOCRATIC DEBATE TECHNICIANS
>HILLARY HAS BEEN RECITING HER LINES FOR MONTHS
>HILLARY

In the immortal words of Mike Tyson: "Everybody's got a plan until they get hit."

Trump is the balled fist that's going to knock the shoddy footwork out from under the democrat's prized, prepared puppet.

It's ballsy as fuck, but Trump understands television and he understands bite-sized responses.

Is this real?

All he needs to is prepare for is:

>when are you gonna release your taxes?
>fighting lawsuit using charity money?
>mexico not using their money to build wall?
>immigration stance changed several times
>why is alt right associated with you?
>you met with netanyahu?
>your temperament?
>LGBT issues?
>black lives matter?
>why do you hate muslims?
>you don't support gun control?
>obamacare helps me so why get rid of it?
>you had several bankruptcies how are you gonna create jobs?
>trump college failed how will you help college students?

I can see it now...

Because Romney forfeited, but he was able to destroy Obama when he wanted to

u cute

Trump stood for 5 hours and had policy experts grill him with questions as his debate preparation. It's why he isn't doing mock debates.

>22 a day, actually.

First thing I thought when reading this. Trump does shit his own way, he's not conventional. Remember what happened last time Trump hired someone "conventional"? His campaign manager Paul Manafort? Easily the worst timeframe of his campaign. Yet he destroyed the primary contenders under Lewandowski. I'm glad he went and got Bannon and Conway to provide a nice balance, but Trump needs the unconventional and savage style to win. Being conventional against the Democrats is a losing game.

You're #withherpes ??

>that time they pulled videos out on Trump during the debate

Dude I was so scared he was gonna get rekt, that made my blood pressure go through the roof

Is anyone going to shout PEPE at Hillary again?

These dubs don't lie that trump will die (in the debate)

Photoshop, pretty good one. They photoshopped the cigar/blunt, smoke, and red eyes. Look at the blunt/cigar closer, looks shooped.

Say it with me guys: 4-D CHESS

Hillary will come of as robotic. People are tired of 25 sec soundbites.

Trumps whole thing is being off the rails.

>Rehearsing something hundreds of times doesn't necessarily make for a better performance as it can dull you down and keep you from having the enthusiasm that the performance really requires.
Then, Trump will say something that pisses her off and she'll talk shit like Hillary does best.

More than that, she'll run her mouth if he forces her too far off script.

Hillary says very stupid and unappealing things, more than Trump does.

Is he actually retarded?

His bullying and jokes might work in debates with 5-6 people but if he tries the same in 1v1 he's going to look very bad.

Romney did super well in the first debate, so well that it looked like Obama would loose the election.

So on the 2nd debate Romney was asked lots of questions about things like woman's issues.

The press did everything except suck Obama's dick on the debate stage.

With that kind of help Obama held his own on the following debates.

I am worried about Trump's decision, but I am sure the guy knows himself.

Everyone is overestimating the effect of the debates. It' only 90 minutes long which means around 35-40 minutes of talking per candidate. You think Trump can fuck his whole campaign in 35 minutes? This isn't like the primary debates which were fucking gigantic and rigged to shit.

>leafposting

He tore the guaca merchant a new one at the debates. It was brutal.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9l6ouupdfI

Are you by any chance trying to correct the record?

But rehearsed Hillary is good Hillary. I'm basing this off of her 'performance' and polling spikes following the DNC.
Robotic, controlled, only faint signs of life, and yet still she benefited greatly.

kys you syrup guzzling leaf cockgoblin

He's already done a 5 hour long mockup debate with his top advisors
twitter.com/OutFrontCNN/status/779474557832953856

Link? missed that one

>Hillary is cramming arguments and counter-arguments 24/7 with psychobabble from her team of analysts and writers

>Trump is chilling in his tower shooting the shit with Netanyahu

oy vey this is going to be a sad debate for Hillary

me too but i literally don't know what's the better strategy
some say mock interviews etc will only make you anxious, wooden and throw you off track when the real life opponent doesn't react the way you practiced and hoped for

It's moderator dirven, not back and forth. If he's getting asked questions like this Hillary may as well not even show up.

His energy will come from within, from his spontaneity and honesty. Hillary will stand there saying scripted, rehearsed lines and will come across flat.

A good way to debate would be to bait Clinton into calling everything he says racist/sexist/homophobic/Islamophobic/you-name-it and then point out that she keeps wanting to dodge problems like a coward instead of fix them.

Trump might have something simpler in mind though.

Someone paid you to have that opinion.

Depends on the moderator

Prep time is for Batman, Trump doesn't need it

Where's the original then?

Don't be scared pussy

I don't expect Trump to thrash Clinton like we've been expecting. Worst case scenario for Trump is he eases up a bit but not enough to make Clinton look slightly more presidential while not delivering the hard blows. But its still the Trump everyone knows. No big loss.

Did everybody forget the "Trump goes the 26th"?

>Can trump fuck up his campaign in 35 minutes
Trump can fuck up his campaign in 30 letters or less.

a good way to debate would be to point out that the islamophile Clinton helped kill a gorillion Muslims

Dude let's be honest

>NBC News chief anchor Lester Holt will moderate the first scheduled presidential debate on Sept. 26 between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump at Hofstra University on Long Island.

C'mon man

As if most people know what the nuclear triad is. That's the kind of thing that matters mainly to journalists who had a chance to look it up on wikipedia.

enjoy trump's cum flaviur in your mouth, feel his old cock in your mouth. then think about all the dying rapefugees and the mexicans who will be deported. then kill yourself lmao

What time is the debate tomorrow?

>i'm a hillary supporter
Can you explain why? Liberals and conservatives have good reason to despise her.

goat manlet

repeating digits confirm this, Trump got this, since Hillary is going to croak during the debate anyway, KEK wills it

9PM Eastern

>Romney held 16 mock debates
He did 16 mock debates and still shit the bed

Trump is truly a god. All this prep is external, his stuff is internal. Hillary is getting ready for situations, Trump is ready by nature for the bigger game. She's going for the round, he's practiced for the game.

What a show.

Hillary will trip Trump up over something, could be major or minor, and the media will focus on that for the rest of the election, if Trump comes out of these debates unscathed I'll be VERY fucking surprised

any debate with hillary is already a mockery

There is nothing wrong with xenophobia.

he'll be fine. liberals have consistently underestimated Trump all throughout this election. Don't make the same mistake, he's gonna destroy her tomorrow.

I did better in exams if I didn't do specific preparation for them.

so hillary prepares against trumps plans..

but he has no plan..

it's 4d chess people. hillary cant practice against something she doesnt know about

Imagine you got drunk one night and hooked up with this chick.

she fucking wraps your tie around her head that you left trying to dip out of there ASAP and sends you pic related with the caption

>last night was amazing
>Come get sum mo sugar

He's already won, she will have a seizure on stage. Kek wills it.

I'm planning on blasting Shaliday on my phone or shouting, "I SAY PEPE COME ON BUT HE HOPS AND HOPS PEPE PLEASE STOP"

>publicizing debate strats

Why would anyone do this? There's nothing to be gained unless the info sent out is purposely misleading. Like, we've heard a bunch about Clinton's debate prep but the thing that sticks out there is the Trump stand-in. That seems like a poor play since everyone knows by this point that you can't emulate Trump at all, so what the fuck is a stand-in going to do?

Anyone could debate Shillary high and still win

What the fuck are that asignatures?

You couldn't be more wrong

He only showed that jeb was weak. Trump did a weak job at actually arguing with his plans but hey thats not really important in American politics anyways

We're really pulling for a fatality here. Seeing as committing actual felonies isn't enough to disqualify you from being the president. Maybe we'll get a sniper/bomber that will take them both out

it's genius. conservatism hasn't been "cool" for a long time. you need to be creative and unconventional to get your message across from a conservative standpoint.

It wasn't as devastating as the Rubio Malfunction, clearly.

All he did was insult people and deny (true) points that they made against him. He has no substance in his arguments. He defeated his opponents by calling them names and saying that their points against him were all lies. What saved him is the fact that he has a commanding presence on the debate stage. He doesn't get intimidated, he's very calm and confident, and he makes a lot of jokes to get the audience on his side. I think his belligerent and mocking behavior really put his opponents off balance.

If trump proved anything with his debate performances, it was that facts and a solid argument don't really matter when you're performing in front of an audience. It's all about the way you're perceived.

>Hillary has run through full-length mock debates against a stand-in for Trump
Did they put a wig and suit on him and make him imitate Trump's mannerisms?

Clinton has also had psychologists attempt to analyze what sets Trump off so she can make him upset during the debates

If you watched any of the primary debates, you'd realize the problem with making Trump mad when he is already looking to verbally assault you.

Hillary has to memorizes all the question/answers they are going to ask her

>youtube.com/watch?v=g9l6ouupdfI
kek

Witnessed.

>"...resist attempts by Clinton to provoke him with questions about his ... fabricated theories about where Obama was born."
Oh I am laffin'.
I would love to see Clinton try to hit Trump on birtherism live.

Guys no Kaine is a Pence, haven't you been following the plot?

Soon even Hillary herself will be replaced with a Pence.

You. You should write. That is the single most sensible and concise thing I have read here in weeks.

Yeah, it'll backfire. The primary candidates tried to talk down to him too, but Trump is a total bantz master, and turned it around on them, to make them look childish or stupid.

i wish i could take a class on booty 2bh

>t t trump is going to fail -increasingly nervous man for the 40th time

hillary "debated" doormat bernie who agreed with her on 95% of issues

trump debated 15 people, hostile mods, and hostile crowds

>Hillary debates against a Trump stand-in

Why worry? It's times like these that require our High Energyâ„¢ to defeat the globalists. We will win because we have to win.

This 1000x

when you try and compressed months, even years worth of preparations into a couple day period, you never do anywhere near as well as had you been gradually preparing for a long time in advance

I never prepare for any presentations or when I need to talk in front of people.

If you know what you believe from the bottom of your heart or you know the topic of conversation like the back of your hand, you don't need to prepare for anything at all.

Trump has a lifetime of experience talking in front of crowds and debating and engaging people. He will do more than fine. He will come across as confident and natural, and she will come across as scripted and robotic.

>"my mom is the strongest person I know"
>"she should be running"
jesus christ that's brutal

Anyone else disappointed how Trump handled the debates on September%`day% 2016?

He flip flopped so much, im a huge supporter of him but he just came off as sadly incompetent. Now im not for Hillary but at least she added to the debates and was more Presidential.

Trump really needs to bring his A game next debates vs Hillary or someone might not be getting my vote.

He was 6'0

>Romney, McCain prepared extensively for debates against an political n00b and lost
>Trump doesn't even put in two hours of his time to even consider what Hillary might throw at him
>he'll somehow beat a career politician who's been preparing since the primaries for this moment
>Cred Forums is THIS FUCKING DELUSIONAL

>I've run through the Trump Debate VR training hundreds of times!

I wonder if they gave her breaks and let her sit for the whole 2 hours as well.

That was brutal. Praise Kek.

>soul to soul
assuming a lot of thing here, hell shell be lucky if she can keep a single eye on trump while the other roams around her eyesocket like the last spasms of or withered human mind.

He flip flopped so much. im a huge supporter of him but he just came off as sadly incompetent. Now im not for Hillary but at least she added to the debates and was more Presidential.

Trump really needs to bring his A game next debates vs Hillary or someone might not be getting my vote.

um guys can we stop talking about the emails ok it doesn't even matter

god he was in insufferable cuck

This. Let's hope that tons of Americans watch the debates live, rather than letting the media manipulate them.

Nice string formatting fail, shill.

I imagine it'll go something like this

Kek wills trump to win

its going to be the nixon vs jfk debate all over again. hold your dicks its about to get hard

He flip flopped so much, im a huge supporter of him but he just came off as sadly incompetent. Now im not for Hillary but at least she added to the debates and was more Presidential.

Trump really needs to bring his A game next debate vs Hillary or someone might not be getting my vote.

you suck at shilling

KEK WILLS IT

Why bother with a mock debate when they already gave Hillary all the debate questions ?

didn't help her win against Obama

You fucked your script up, Al- Shiahswarm

/thread. I worried a little bit about Trump not doing the standard fare "mock debate" but this post put my mind a little bit more at ease. Here's a well deserved (You)

HAHAHAHAHA. Someone didn't program their spambot right!

nice lack of an argument

Can you not read? He's been standing for 5 hours a day taking extremely tough questions from advisors the whole time.

Thank you for Correct the Recordâ„¢ though.

>xenophobia
>phobia

The only thing wrong with it is the notion that it comes from "an irrational fear"

How did the world become so cucked by Marxism?

What piece of shit school is this?

KEK DOTH WILL TRUMP'S VICTORY

He flip flopped so much, i'm a huge supporter of him but he just came off as sadly incompetent. Now im not for Hillary but at least she added to the debates and was more Presidential.

CTR is gonna go into overdrive after the first debate.

Hillary hasn't prepared either.
She may have had mock debates but she can't prepare for Trump.
She'll have a nasty surprise tomorrow.

Total nonsense, his debate prep is intense and he's putting out all of this bogus info to lower the guard of the population, and the expectation level.

His presdential demeanor will exceed expectations by such a margin that it will allow him to make up for the extant and very real knowledge gap between him and Hillary.

3D Chess while Hillary's out here playing checkers.

He flip flopped so much, i'm a huge supporter of him but he just came off as sadly incompetent. Now im not for Hillary but at least she added to the debates and was more Presidential.

>1st debate: Hillary is so doped up on anti-seizure meds there are complaints about here looking tired and acting like she was drunk.
>2nd debate: Hillary lays off on the meds and has a full blown seizure live on the debate stage

Nice try Shlomo

>he'll somehow beat a career politician who's been preparing since the primaries for this moment
Hillary hasn't been preparing for shit. Everything she says/does screams that she thought this election was going to be handed to her on a silver platter.
>WHY AREN'T I AHEAD 50 POINTS?

5D Monkeys and Ladders

You weren't even born on this continent.

Bring on the tremendous asshurt; my body is ready.

>Arguing with a leaf

While this is all mostly true, Trump does raise legitimate points at times. It's just that whenever you see highlights and montages of debates, they're gonna show him ripping Jeb a new asshole because it's more interesting.

They should do a drug test before the debate to see how much medication they have pumped into $hillary to allow her to stand for an hour and a half.

Seriously, you know she is going to have to cough her head off have to stand up there arguing with Trump.

Your CTR posting script fucked up

>and likely the end of Hillary's life
ftfy

>tfw libtards question the majesty of daddy trump

Are you being silly?

Hillary will put all of her time and effort into preparing her persuasion with Cialdini, Godzilla of persuasion which is all well and good and she'll have some very definitely persuasive points, but because Trump is talented and she is merely prepared he'll flip the script in real time, and she won't be able to adapt.

Add to that that Trump is CERTAINLY preparing, and he is almost certainly going to win.

He took a 5 min break to down half bottle of diet coke

Trump has been practicing indirectly by all of the press conferences and interviews he's been giving, all while Hillary has been in hiding.

Is it at all possible to have realistic debate speculation? The idea that Clinton will go down easy is ludicrous. You don't become a high ranking member of the New World Order by being that stupid

(((you)))

I'm guessing there's a good... 3% chance that by the end of the night, Trump will have literally torn out Hillary's heart and consumed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

Can he outmeme Jeb with Shillary?

Kek has confirmed this post

trump shills

they are real,

even more real than hillary shills (at least here on pol)

>b-b-b-but SHES GONNA POOPIE HER PANTS!!!!!!! KEK SAID SO!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

His entire appeal comes from unscripted appearances and off-the-cuff remarks. Jesus Christ stop worrying fucking moron.

She became a high ranking member because of Bill. He was the master politician. He was the puppet master. But with his failing heath, he's not there to run the show. That's why her campaign is such a mess. It's fucking amateur hour.

>Hillary hasn't been preparing for shit.

Yeah that part of the article is pure fiction, Hillary can barely make a 20-minute appearance every other day or so, to get through her DNC speech she needed a week of rest and that was with being able to read off a teleprompter. There is no way that she is going through full 90-minute training sessions.

Do you think things like this can pressure Hillary?

Are you talking about the week-old Trump super-PAC that collects money to shitpost on billboards?

Because the media seems to have understood that as meaning "they pay people to shitpost online and have been doing that all along"

That's ok, I realize that you're unable to comprehend anything more than memes and ad hominems anyway

trump based as fuck

Obama is slicker than Hillary and was able to easily out-debate her.

She's clearly got some influence up there. They probably would've taken the nomination away from her by now if she was a puppet and nothing more

>Hillary goes on attacking Trump directly
>Trump goes on policy attack
>Hillary short circuits again
>debate becomes Trump vs moderators with Hillary being jacked with all sorts of drugs

Marc,how are you going to feel sitting way in the back(no front row for you) while you watch the hag disintegrate? The Donald is going to school her and you will slither into the night, still wishing you were Trump.

Hillary is going to literally die, on stage. Trump's fucking awesome bantz are so spot on this bitch will literally die.

Kek

nice dubs m8

Jesus. I feel so bad for that guy. He just wanted to be president like his dad and brother.

You will see a tweet very similar to this after the debate.

Wow, you've really got us pegged.

Seems like you need some fries to go with that salt.

The angle he's taking right now is that Lester is a great guy afraid that they'll do to him what they did to Matt Lauer

>You think Trump can fuck his whole campaign in 35 minutes?
Are you serious? 20 second gaffes can sink entire campaigns.

They should bring someone from Reuters or something. I don't get the idea of bringing journalists who work for obviously biased networks.

Where's Ted and Bernie if they weren't decimated. Would obliterated work? How about discombobulated?

You guys are wrong. Hillary has been preparing for some serious shit.

Pic related.

It's entirely likely he'll win AND impugn the moderators AND gets what he want setting it up further in his favour.

If he does it'll be the slickest play in any debate in history.

I think Trump is going to do very well, but the only problem is that the cat is out of the bag in terms of how corrupt Hill is. No doubt in my mind that the audience will be filled with paid shills, moderators will do more than moderate, and media will do nothing but post Clinton highlights afterward for normies to see.

>CNN: Hillary faints after Trump makes blantanly offensive comment towards (insert minority here)
Actual Clip:
Trump: And yes Hillary, I do think we should build a wall. I mean Hell, you voted for it! It would allow Mexico to keep its taxpayers and get more Americans off of welfare and into the workforce
Hillary: W-w-w-w-ell DONALD I- *Falls to the floor in a seizure.

Fucking this lol.

Retards here think that Trump will win the debate when he is literally autistic manchild that can only shout names.

>C-crooked Hillary!!!!
>Vote for me goys i am not corrupt :))))
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!111 XDDD

It will be glorious tomorrow when he loses. Hopefully drumpfstards will see the truth.

I know two people that support her intentionally. They're trained in political science and accounting. They're both fat. They both wear glasses. One speaks poor Spanish and both believe that they can make it in a globalized world because they're arrogant enough to believe in their own intellectual superiority.

Arrogant nerds support Clinton on purpose and everyone else has thrown in their lot because they don't like Trump.

I'm a union man and I have to constantly remind people that our union has historically supported an end to free trade, an end to undocumented slave labor and the abolition of temporary foreign labor.

We live in a world where the jobs that can't be outsourced will be automated... And what ever can't be automated will be handed over to illegals and temporary foreign workers.

Hillary Clinton, the Walmart boss, is intrinsically anti-labor. The shills will talk about his thoughts on minimum wage and right to work... But the president has no fucking say about those issues. Union men that haven't educated themselves will be throwing their jobs away if they vote for this neocon piece of shit, Hillary Rodham Clinton... And we'll all be dragged down with her, no matter where we live.

He better because the 2nd debate moderators are CNN's Anderson Cooper and ABC's Martha Raddatz.

Trump doesn't want them.

It will be a landslide. Loser.

She is going to poop her pants. Let's just hope her diapers can't contain it.

>Also if kek'd then Hillary takes a giant shit in her pants about 15 minutes into the debate tomorrow.
I really would like to see this

>What is branding
>What is persuasion

I know you're just a shitposter and this is bait tho.

You say that like It's not the reason we're winning

Kek appreciates your sarcasm
he has ordained ironic trips

GET OUT REEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE YOU I HATE YOU ARGGGGGFGGGGGGGGGGG YOU ARE EVIL REEEEEEEEE. Is that what you wanted?

I have literally no confidence Trump will win. Donald puts his foot in his mouth too much, and Hillary's too light on her feet and good with politicianspeak. She'll get softballed from the moderator the whole time through, not give a proper answer to anything, and bringing Bill's former lover a frontrow seat was a VERY bad move, and will draw sympathy to her, like she received during Monica Lewinsky when she was at her most popular. Plus, I think he'll use the same approach he used at the GOP debates, which will be a very bad move, because he's talking to a completely different base that will have different interests and want a different style.

> extemporaneous

(You)

Please stop being delusional.

its just common sense, there are a lot of regular 'daily trump threads' all with relevant news and at predictable hours. might be some NEET tho, I guess only mods can really know.

also

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-23-report-oculus-rift-creator-palmer-luckey-secretly-funded-pro-trump-meme-website

trump has created a right wing platform that must produce at least some money, sites like breitbart pop all over the place. wouldn't be surprsie if these people promote their content here either which falls under the category of shilling.

its just speculation to be fair but so is the CTR (i mean they do exists, but i doubt that they would shill here, like what would they even gain here, its throwing away shill time since pol will never convert like that).

>middle of the debate
>"Crooked Hillary, that's what I call her, she'll do anything for money
>She'd get down on her knees right now if I offered $10m"

He'll seem human while his opponent will seem like a robot because everything they do is over-rehearsed, just like it was with Rubio in the past

>and bringing Bill's former lover a frontrow seat was a VERY bad move
She's not going to be there now. Trump Campaign backtracked and said she's uninvited.

There will be no breaks during the debate.

How many times can Hillary shit her pantsuit in 90 minutes? I'm thinking a minimum of twice.

Delusional shills like you arg you make me madddd. I'm voting for you to die haha

At this point, what will fear profit us?

I'm not scared at all. Even if she wins every debate it changes nothing objectively.

I wish more people understood that Hillary is a neocon.

She's even being endorsed by neocons from the Bush era.

>Weeh?? Who are you?
>Google Chiding Lecture, baby.
Kek has done it again.

Trump is already losing and he won't win if he loses all the debates.

See you tomorrow faggots. Even you will see that he is unfit to be the president.

Also prepare for a Cred Forums, Cred Forums and /qa/ raid tomorrow.

His campaign dies after the debate.

t. Styxhexenhammer666

Nigger Trump is King Mob.

Hillary alienates her audience as she speaks.

Do the simple persuasion math and stop thinking about policy and bigotry and all of the shit that you think matters but doesn't.

Trump will win people over, Hillary will make people feel confused in order to sell them on her superior decision making but Trump will point that out for the bogus distrustworthy politician-speak that it is (As he's been doing for a long time) and capitalize.

The only people who will believe Hillary won are hardcore supporters who are already sold on her because of their tribalistic mentality.

The mock debate would be wired and Hilary would get all his answers in advance.

Trump knows what he's doing.

All the people saying "IT'S A BIG FUCKING MISTAKE" are people that helped Romney and/or McCain campaigns prep. I've never heard "President McCain" or "President Romney", have you?

>Smug confirmation bias Serb man

K

My bet, is on either bill "coincidentially" dying, at which point she just can't appear in the debates due to her "grief" - or, a false flag fo some kind.

Ooooooooooooooh

OOOOIOOIHHHHHHH
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! IN ABOUT TO LOSE IT user YOU BETTER STOP MOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOIW

It will happen. And CNN has already stated live on air that it is 100% false that HRC's campaign started birther rumors in 2008

Doesn't matter. The leftist media decides whether or not it is a success or a bomb. And we're talking about a media that has completely ignored the fact that on Friday, released emails show that Obama used the pseudonym "Silk Spectre" to communicate with Hillary's private email on her private server...you know, the one he denied knowing existed? That and her former IT guy going to Reddit to ask fucking Reddit how to strip Obama's email from the sender on said batches.

They aren't going to cover it. Of course Fox News will. Even Politico did. But you should see the comments - bunch of pissed off libs calling Politico the "new Faux News". The left depends on polarization of politics to maintain their oligarchy.

tl;dr none of this matters.

>Guys I'm scared

That's a natural reaction to Trump's incompetence at running a campaign.

Every Trump campaign blunder keeps reminding me that if Trump can't run campaign, he can't run a country.

I saw a great quote today from some Republican guy: "Trump is an A+ self-promoter, running a F- campaign."

You can't blame it on the campaign managers. There's only one guy who gets to decide who to hire and fire, and that's Trump himself. Trump is the only person you can logically blame for running a F- campaign.

>Donald puts his foot in his mouth too much, and Hillary's too light on her feet and good with politicianspeak.
do you even know who Hillary Clinton is? She says fucked up shit all of the time. the reason why she hasn't lately is because her camping is hiding her from the public, scripting everything and not holding press conferences.

Classically, Hillary is extremely mouthy, unlikable and says horrible evil shit.

hasn't he had five hour practice sessions, though?

O fugg

>Silk Spectre

Am I being memed?

>That's a natural reaction to Trump's incompetence at running a campaign.
I wouldn't describe it as incompetence. He destroyed his competition playing the media game better and on a shoestring budget.

He doesn't need to rehearse some bullshit he can just speak as it comes to him, shillary ofcourse cannot since she barely has an original thought. And her political stances aren't even hers.

YouTube in 2012 deleted videos of HRC at a campaign rally being asked if Obama was born in the US and her saying in response "I can't know for sure" and later in the week "You'll have to ask him"

I wish I knew how to save/pull videos from YouTube back then. I'd fucking march to CNN right now and expose them for their bullshit.

I love this picture. Why we haven't tried to spread it to the blacks I don't know. They'd just be like dayum nigga Trump a real nigga like me. Nawmeen sheeeeeit.

(((Debate prep)))

If Trump brings it up you know the moderator is going to excuse her and stop Trump or buzz/bell/ding or whatever the fuck to avoid that from getting out. I think Trump can do it but we need to believe hard though.

trump will win

This, enjoying oneself doesn't mean instant degeneracy. He's fucking earned that.

Good for long-form speeches, not good for live debates with your opponent.

Yes

Is it so fucking hard to fathom for these people, that Trump is outright LYING to set up two conditions for victory?

1. Trump didn't even practice and look how well he did! Trump is smarter than we thought and looked really presedential!

2. Trump outright won! God he really outperformed Hillary drastically.

He cannot lose this debate outright because of the pre-conditions he already set up.

The fact that people haven't already picked up on this is actually astounding.

This is a sensible post. Also
>silk spectre
Nigger are you serious? I missed this detail

Shills get paid. We do it for free.

Well said friend, very well said.

She did fuck Romney but he fucked himself too, "right Candy? right Candy", he showed himself to be a weak bitch in that moment. At that moment I knew for sure that he was done. I don't know if he did it on purpose to throw the election and save his wife's life but I don't think so, I think he's just a weak ass bitch.

Every thread tomorrow will be something like

>DRUMPF BTFOOO
>ITS OVER DRUMPFSHITS, HE KILLED HIS CAMPAIGN!!!
>DRUMPF IS D O N E

Don't be mad after the debate, alright?

ah shit what happened? did you screen cap it?

well for someone who doesn't know shit (supposdedly) and spending very little of money, he is doing quite well

lol fag

Nope

>And she still managed to say nothing of substance.

That's a product of rehearsal, not an oversight. Hillary can't be candid and honest about her past or her record, because both are damning. In her case, to properly answer a question is to derail, obfuscate, and waffle until spectators forget what she was even asked in the first place.

Trump is export at seeting up win-win situations. He's done this type of thing before.

Kek, all that prepping didn't stop Romney from getting rekt in the debates.

youtube.com/watch?v=cFwtuInlMew

That message clearly said "Trump April 26th." If you had ever listened to AM radio before you'd know that.

>Running with Drumpf as an insult

That's just so silly.

It makes you look childish.

Why do it?

>mock debates to practice

What the fuck? So Hillary will drop her spaghetti the moment Trump says something she didnt expect?

Crooked Hillary is childish too but Trumpfags still use it.

Yep, CTR will be out in full force.

All of the posts were of the same content.

I hate this traitor, magic underwear wearing haircut

It was in the original Politico article. Unfortunately, I did not have the foresight to copy it or screencap it or print it. It seems to have been removed. But it is a detail that stood out to me, and I did not forget it.

This is why we cannot let the MSM slide this story. This shows they lied, it shows her aides lied and thus fucked over their immunity deals - just like Nixon, get one aide scared enough that he is going to spend decades in jail, and he will give up his boss.

Underrated - a funny Canadian shitpost?

Yeah, one thing we've learnt this year is that the "experts" ALWAYS know what they're talking about...

Drumpf is making fun of his name.

Crooked HIllary is describing HIllary

the fuck is wrong with your flag buddy

>unknown

odd

Hillary can improvise really well so that won't be a problem.

Trump is making some of these posters look like they're either fools or paid shills.

The debates won't be decided by the media, they will be decided by Trump because he already holds all of the cards and has set up a win-win situation long in advance of the thing happening.

Jesus Christ how do people think he's got so far up to this point?

Holy shit his absolute victory in the Primaries was predicated on his debate performances to a large extent too.

You'd think a fucking monkey could recognize this pattern and yet we have actual posters who're unaware, grown, presumably intelligent adult humans.

Beggars belief.

Okay. Then OrangeOompaLoompaMentallyRetardedTrump is a better name for him then. Thank you for telling me.

Crooked Hillary is branding.

Every time you think of Hillary you think "Crooked"

Drumpf is just his ancestral name.

It's silly.

>CTR

That is why Cred Forums and other boards are constantly raiding you.

You are so easily triggered, just like your meme candidate.

Seriously, what the fuck is the source of this? I can't find it anywhere just twitter posts with this image in it.

say something about his tiny hands

The Clintons tore your country apart

and his micropenis.

could have come from a gawd damned official ctr email

Yes, absolutely.

You are based Englishmen.

May I ask what district you are from?

I've spent some time myself in England for work. Loved it.

Just check the archive whenever someone deletes their post.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90321220/#90327772

pic related is what it posted. Every deleted post was the exact same message.

>tfw Hillary spends the whole time trying to attack Trump while he focuses on the issue

the problem with 'drumpf' is that you guys have nothing on him. he has done nothing bad, he just had a silly name.
the reason 'crooked hillary' works so well is because of her less than sanitary past, 30000 emails being the least of her worries.
ours is credible assessment of character, while yours is literally just a name that any 4 year old with down syndrome could come up with.

thanks friendo

says the person who is PAID to piss people off because the lizard who hired them cant handle a cartoon frog

Yes, he is orange. So this is reason not to vote for him?

>Hillary's consulting with a team of a few Americanized Jews in the media
>Trump is having Bibi call in a spirit bomb from the entirety of Israel
This isn't just 4-D chess this is ADVANCED 4-D chess

>Unironically being pic related

You're a grown man

Exactly. Whenver I hear people say Drumpf things, I just chuckle and thing how racist they are being for making fun of his german name.

Thanks anons, happy to provide some peace of mind. Mobileposting now which is why my ID is different. I have written freelance before, leafy friend, and would love to do more of it but work is hard to find and that kind of thing is incestuous and/or nepotistic as shit. I never had enough friends to really make it work.

Can't wait to watch the Don inject that old crone with some rhetorical embalming fluids live on air, though.

Cred Forums is a pathetic wasteland of underage newfags and unoriginal content these days

Seriously, has anyone been there lately? I checked it out for the first time in about a year yesterday and it's embarassing.

Out in Norfolk mate.

>Inb4 someone slaps me with the inbreeding joke

Father's from Yorkshire.

Good post, and good quote from MT.

>he has done nothing bad
LOL. He has committed more crimes than Hillary has. Soon he's going to get impeached because of Trump University.
>Liking orange people
They're even worse than black people.

I already see that you guys are literally shaking right now.

Tomorrow will be glorious :)))

What are mock debates?

dayum son where'd u find this.

name one

>The press did everything except suck Obama's dick on the debate stage.

As an outsider watching your election I think this is the most important point.

The press is not a neutral 4th estate, it is obviously biased against Republicans and whites in general.

Romney wasn't particularly bigoted or prejudiced, but he was constantly attacked for being bigoted and prejudiced. Romney did well in debates but was trashed by the media for failing.

The only thing that matters in this election is being able to withstand criticism from the press and spin it as a positive. It is impossible to not receive criticism, the media is biased and they will attack no matter how pure or virtuous you are. Trump is pure Teflon, the media is constantly attacking him from every angle but nothing sticks to him.

In old school boxing, boxers used to train how to duck and dive to avoid punches. Modern boxers don't do this, they train to take a punch straight on, they accept the attacks and concentrate on fighting back. If Trump wins then this will be your politics in future. Only robust candidates will be elected.

It's less about insulting Trump and more about signaling to others that you're a young, hip, progressive who will be voting against Trump because he says *ist things that make you feel uncomfortable enough to retreat to back to your college's safe space.

A way to communicate to others online that you're

The irony, which is barely worth noting, is that Trump is sillier than Drumpf.

Trump, it means fart.

But they don't use Trump, and they know why.

Trump isn't a joke anymore, it's a brand. Trump might as well always be emblazened in diamond encrusted 24 karat gold because it represents success, and is a brand and institution all by itself.

Really it's more power to him that he's turned such a silly sounding name into such an incredible brand.

They act a debate with a chump playing Trump and have Hillary react to questions or accusation their think Trump will ask or make

It's just porn nowadays.

If they banned porn threads Cred Forums would improve 100-fold imo

Raping a 13 year old girl. Yes, Bill might have also done something similar but the election is Hillary vs Trump, not Bill vs Trump.

Have you ever worked in-council? You have a plan. You present it to the rest of your guys, they voice their concerns... If it is agreed that it should move forward, the plan is presented to your bureaucrats.

The bureaucrats will inform you of the feasibility of the plan, fine tune it and present their results for approval... If you don't like it, you can inject what you want into it or just replace it entirely with something else.

Generally speaking, your experts will be able to make the plan function.

For example: Donald Trump calls up the general staff and says "I don't like those ISIS fucks, what can we do able it?"

The general staff presents their proposals. Trump likes one in particular, but he likes bits and pieces from the others... He also wants the SEALs to cum on pictures of Allah as a form of psychological warfare.

The general staff returns to the drawing board and keeps Trump informed via the defense secretary.

The plan is eventually enacted.

This is what politics are actually like.

No, I've never seen an orange person kill someone

>Hillary's too light on her feet and good with politicianspeak

People love Trump because he's the exact opposite of that. People have heard the meaningless talking in circles that politicians have done in every interview and debate forever now, and they're getting tired of it. Trump does the exact opposite, and a large reason why people support him is that he comes off as genuine and human, and not as another politician.

Putting the ultimate say-nothing political talk candidate on stage against maybe the most charismatic candidate in American history is like bringing a lamb to the slaughter.

You're a disgrace to the British.