VOTE NOW IF YOU HAVENT

strawpoll.me/11302322/r

bump this thread plz

BUMP IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

boring thread.

FAGGOT REEEE

Your poll is retarded. Kill yourself.

Any femanons interested?

This is basically me right now except my hair is a little shorter. I used to gel my hair but ever since I started college I just put on a hat when I go out and otherwise its just messy. Just to clarify its a baseball cap not a fedora that I wear lol.

REEEEEEEEEE FORGOT PIC

is the place for that shit.

this is a really gay post

kill yourself my man

im ok with women posting here now, this poll was revealing

no

"Hey girls, are you interested in dating some pasty dork from upstate, who's so insecure about his face he uploads a rough sketch of himself instead of an actual photo?"

These two posts are enough to say no.

>pasty

fuck off google. the whiter the skin the better the jeans.

>women of Cred Forums

Cred Forums and Cred Forums in general is predominantly young white men between the ages of 16-30 living within the anlgosphere, tbqh.

Voted

I'm inclined to believe there could be some found here but they're wise enough not to come out as femanons, because that would derail any thread they're in. Kinda funny that the best women are those that know when to shut the fuck up.

I'm a woman. But I don't want to post proof because that's whorey and I'm on my phone

Do it. We won't tell anyone you're a whore

What's the point? I thought maybe this could turn into an ama or something

1) are you white?
2) if (1) is yes, how many white children do you have?
3) if (1) is yes, how many (more) white children do you plan to have?

I'm white yes, but I don't have kids. I'm very young, though, so I have a few years until I need to start having them :)

What the fuck is this thread

Why are you on a website that's clearly racist, sexist, and homophobic?

Because I'm all of those things

Christ my man, just read Bang or something to work on your game. Don't expect to find a proper 1488 chick, you find a nice, reasonable woman you are attracted to and redpill her. Women do not care about politics the way men do, a forceful and informed man can redpill his woman. Seriously, don't discount the PUA material even though it is degenerate as hell. You don't have to use it to contract herpes and fuck trolls, just get some fucking game and meet women.

ffs

What a shit thread

>ID changed
You should get started sooner to increase the chances of having healthy babies without complications.

P.S. Can I pump you full of white children?

I had to leave to go make dinner.
I'm still in high school so it's kind of a bad time

Good on you. Pls have many white children with a stable partner and never divorce.

mesem

>racism is the truth

Oh, okay. Strongly consider graduating and having children soon. Too many women feel they have to go to college right away and then fuck around for a few years after graduating and suddenly find that their prime reproduction years are gone.

Really the notion that everyone needs to go directly to college after finishing high school is retarded. The value of higher education is lost on most 18 year olds. Don't let society pressure you into doing what everyone else does. Use your own judgement.

P.S. Make sure you're 18 before posting here.

Thanks for the advice, it's something I think about a lot. No matter what, I know I won't be in school for very long, ideally I'd like to not have to go to college at all but that seems risky.
I turned 18 last month lol

What if you're a pure, virgin woman, but you don't ever leave the house due to fear of the degenerate outside world?

I want a Cred Forums husbando so badly to have a hundred white children with, but I never leave the house.....

Pls give advice

If your goal in life is to be a good mother (and hopefully a good wife), which is best accomplished without also needing to be a wage slave, then there's not a lot to be gained by going to college (compared with the downsides). You'll almost certainly have to look outside your age group to find a good man who can support you and your children, but it should certainly be possible.

Post stats. Are you at least willing to leave your house once to move to your husband's house?

If I had a husband who could be my rock (when it comes to values, intelligence, protection) I'd have the confidence to face the outside world for groceries and such.

Feminism and womens' suffrage was the worst thing to ever happen to women.
We are expected to live and even EXCEL in a man's world, when we are fundamentally built for homemaking.

The expectations for me to become a "stronk successful womyn CEO" had made me miserable much of my life.

I am so grateful I found Cred Forums; now I've finally come to peace with the fact that I AM weak (when it comes to competing with men in a man's world), and the household is where I can truly flourish and show my special strength as a woman by raising ubermensch white children and creating a safe-haven for my darling provider.

Great attitude! Let's find you a husbando -- age/location/requirements?

I've posted many times on here without revealing my gender. It's very funny because so many of you have congratulated or "This" my comments assuming I was a man haha

what is this picture

Can i post yet?

Yes.

Alright.

19, Midwest America

>requirements
Be white
Be NatSoc
Have job/ willing to get a job

That's pretty much basic requirements. Looks aren't priority for me; If you have strong values, that more than makes up for it.

Bump

There are no women on or of Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is a mens only board. All roasties that think they are part of this culture and movement should: (1) completely disregard that thought; and (2) fuck off.

Let me repeat what I have typed so we can be absolutely clear.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ROASTIE WHORES. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. GO BEG FOR CHAD AND AHMED CHAD'S DICK YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SLUTS.

ebin OP is back, i am pleased with the poll

hush, cunt

that should be incredibly easy to find

Damn, no takers for ??

personally I'd love a waifu, but I'm old and don't want to raise children in a world I'm not happy with, so I'm not the right guy for you or the 18y/o earlier.

you will need a separate thread for this, this one is ded

That's too bad that you've given up on a family.
The world IS bad, but the magic of children is that you raise them to be the change you want to see. Then they spread their morals; kind of like a meme.

Making a family is the ultimate meme magic.

You have a good point and I would be lying if I said that I don't think about it often. I've certainly flipflopped between wanting kids and not wanting kids numerous times throughout my adult life.

One strong consideration, as I'm sure you're keenly aware, is that it's incredibly risky (divorce, custody, etc.) to get married and have a family nowadays. Sure it's possible to not get fucked as many men manage to do, but it's by no means a sure thing.

I often struggle with what I said earlier about bringing up children in a world I don't like. On one hand, I think it's selfish to bring children into the world when I have spent so many of my years unhappy and resenting being born. On the other hand, the only real purpose we have in life is to reproduce and choosing not do so, because it's burdensome, is also selfish.

If my IQ were 30 points lower, I wouldn't even consider anything I wrote above and would crank out children like most average/below-average people manage to do in great numbers. But that is not who I am.