BRIT/pol/-Golden Generation edition

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=SKAqmqVQ700

>THREAD DOCUMENTARY
youtube.com/watch?v=nXusKM5uX0s

>THREAD SPEECH
youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM

>Liam Fox: Britain will be great again after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/24/liam-fox-britain-will-be-great-again-after-brexit/

>David Cameron 'let down' by Theresa May, says former PM aide
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37465452

>Bitter anti-Brexit campaigners DEMAND release of Article 50 legal details to force MP vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/714106/Brexit-campaigners-release-Article-50-legal-details-remain-leave-the-peoples-challenge

>Fear of seeming racist is enabling female genital mutilation
spectator.co.uk/2016/09/fear-of-seeming-racist-is-enabling-female-genital-mutilation/

>Corbyn appeals for unity after re-election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37461219

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11302632
express.co.uk/news/world/714230/Female-terrorists-arrested-France-Europe-braces-attack-jihadi-brides
youtube.com/watch?v=GiqOsKngc-c
youtube.com/watch?v=qX5CO8yWVko
youtube.com/watch?v=4OArzik9hsw
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSee3aZXos
youtube.com/watch?v=yUVAYRkdvfc
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2016/aug/04/oh-god-morrissey-talks-about-galloway-farage-and-sadiq-khan
youtube.com/watch?v=E7pH9hcWhW0
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQ8fzP2_ow
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805952/Welcome-Canada-Kate-Wills-George-Charlotte-touch-Victoria-royal-tour-family-four.html
youtube.com/watch?v=toYTWpRX_gk
youtube.com/watch?v=1FK-oWA7Oj8
youtube.com/watch?v=PSFNp1JU9f8
youtube.com/watch?v=M4pmgmzBuvg
youtube.com/watch?v=K1aJJkonM6s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyku1lSRiFU
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160926T21&p0=179&msg=First Presidential Debate&font=cursive
youtube.com/watch?v=K5VQm7DOoYc
youtube.com/watch?v=dcXNXKtu8z4
discord.gg/Bb63P
youtube.com/watch?v=r5XX9LX2es4
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
twitter.com/CllrFitzpatrick/status/780191569508982786
discordapp.com/channels/228639233714290688/229751408226729984
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-37466130
youtube.com/watch?v=6a8MRbHf5pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of owen jones, morality meme man, nigel epic meme farage, le comrade corbyn, and jahanism.

I'm fucking tired of Brit/pol/, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss British politics and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

Workers of brit/pol/ What have YOU done to advance & develop the revolutionary thought of Corbyn and expose blairite agitators?

RUSSIANED
Was Albert the Kraut boy forced to clean up after the Superior Russian Cock?

Earlier today I created two polls asking who the greatest British Prime Minister is.

This is the list narrowed down to 30. After this it will be narrowed down to 10 so that a Top 10 list can be created. This poll is multiple choice.

strawpoll.me/11302632

nth for "just let the women in they're not dangerous"
>express.co.uk/news/world/714230/Female-terrorists-arrested-France-Europe-braces-attack-jihadi-brides

>make miliband great again

what did they mean by this

Welp... I'm in love.

Listen with me and watch this webm
youtube.com/watch?v=GiqOsKngc-c

>When you eat out your new gf and her minge doesn't stink and doesn't taste groce
FRESH
FRESH
FRESH

Golden Generation + Beckham.

All went to shit when Scholes got sick of all the Hollywood balls and quit.

It was a good bond film.

literally this

>Day 612
>Brit/pol/ Report
The Corbynistas have grown brave after comrade Corbyns victory in the labour leadership election. Shitposting has begun, purge of Blairites posters seems imminent and inevitable

what did he meme by this?

Best Bond opening coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=qX5CO8yWVko

>HOW SOON IS MAO?

youtube.com/watch?v=4OArzik9hsw

only karen is inevitable

>when your new gf is a waifu pillow

How long has he got left lads?

Mate i agree with your statement but you sound edgy as fuck when you shout about stomping people. You dont seem like a hard man just pathetic. Just do what i do check each new thread and if theres no new link then close it. No point scrolling for discussions on news you have read and talked about already.

Agreed, also the best Bond theme in my opinion.

IT WUZ ME ALL ALONG JAMES

I DID EVERYTHING IT WUZ ME ALL ALONG

I KILLED MY DAD WITH AN AVALANCHE BECAUSE HE LIKED U MORE THAN ME

FRANZ OBERHAUSER AKA ERNST STAVRO BLOFELD AKA CHRISTOPH WALTZ IS THE GREETEST NOW I AM LEAVING EARTH FOR NO RAISIN

seriously m8? that plot was fucking retarded

the girl was stunning though, and the opening scene was brilliant

Intro was pretty GOAT

Ending and villain was shit tier

It's a pasta lad.

>people who think the Cure are better than the Smiths

I don't understand the thought process of blairites.

If Blair went a on a platform saying he was going to flood the country with xenos and then invade Iraq costing the country £20 billion would anyone have voted for that?

""""""golden"""""" generation

I feel bad for you, m9. The only qualm I have is that she was a little too furry for my taste. Needs to cut the forest back.
>tfw student loan + maintenance loan come in tomorrow
END THE SUFFERING

tru.dat

>people who don't

now all I need to do is get over my total inability to function in social events
it's getting better but I almost revealed my power level in that fucking hustings

>Police Officer Caught Stealing Confiscated Weapons

the stranglers are better than both

Topjej

Cure were more versatile.

Tfw Robert Smith and Bryan Adams never collaborated in the 80's to make the greatest pop/rock tune ever made.

>another round of owen jones, morality meme man, nigel epic meme farage, le comrade corbyn, and jahanism.

You forgot Karen lad.

>tfw you message a female friend about how to ask girl out
>tfw female friend gives you strength to ask her out
>ask her out
>success
>tfw female friend is currently posting shit about us being in a relationship all over facebook
>tfw she won't take them down

never been this embarrassed in my life lads

I miss him

Well you only have yourself to blame for this one.

He/She is amazing. Do you know who it is?

XTC is absolute top dog of that era in British music desu, everything else can get stuffed

What did he do with the stone?

Women are obsessed with gossip you muppet.

The female friend probably thought you would ask her out and is jealous

It's all well and good looking back

It was fucking terrifying when he had the prospect of actually running the country

Allegedly destroyed.

I'm confused

you asked the friend out or another girl?

actually dying over here, lad.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAH

Looking back on it the Dave and Ed days were really comfy, I'm looking forward to the pre-2020 general election banter and post election after-banter.

Along with his dreams.

This

Corbyn is boring but at least we can all relax knowing he'll never have any real power.

I miss the memes though

female friend was the only person I trusted though :(
she's in a relationship already
so am I, user

Ask her for a three-way m8

>How about I buy us some red wine and ye get yet rats out ladies

Cannot fail chap

It's in a cupboard in his house along with all the rhetoric

>He
Come on now. No idea who it is, use reverse image search.

Mmmm, stale copypasta.

I asked another girl out

it was cast into the sea with his body
they've both been sighted by fishermen but there's no solid evidence that they still live
I can barely remember anything but the memes desu
I think it's just my shit memory but still

ALL WOMEN TALK TO EACHOTHER

THEY ARE INCAPABLE OF KEEPING SECRETS

SORRY YOU LEARNED THE HARDWAY

I just think Morrissey's voice is incredible
Firstly it's English. It's unashamedly English. Secondly it's romantic English. He sounds like he could be reading a fucking pronouncement in an 18th century court.
To use your voice like that is genius, in my opinon. He doesn't try to be punk or trashy, he uses his voice poetically and beautifully and not, in my opinion, explicitly mopey in the way the Robert Smith does. Smith pronounces things like an indy teenager. I'm not shitting on him for that; indies have copied him. But Morrissey's style of singing is much more unique and much more brave.

/myopinion

I know the creators of South Park considerr Disintegration to be the best thing ever. But the Cure are a little too ... cold for me; in the chords they use...

>asking females for advice
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSee3aZXos

>wearing necklace over shirt

>Workers of brit/pol/ What have YOU done to advance & develop the revolutionary thought of Corbyn and expose blairite agitators?

I've been boring anyone who would care to listen with tales of my time in Militant Tendency during the 80s/90s and how we beat the Poll Tax through a grass-roots campaign of anti-poll-tax-unions organising mass non-payment. Which also dealt a fatal blow to Thatcher and caused her own party to ditch her. All of this with no support (indeed condemnation from) from the self-serving, establishment twats in control of the Labour Party.

Yours,
A. X. Trot

youtube.com/watch?v=yUVAYRkdvfc

Arise, ye workers from your slumber,
Arise, ye prisoners of want.
For reason in revolt now thunders,
and at last ends the age of cant!

The EdStone would have been interesting. But he fucking unveiled it in a bloody car park. Who the hell makes some deep, serious promises to commit in a car park? Doggers, that's who. And you know what doggers are like.

Just spotted this on iPlayer lads, literally what

>What does Brexit mean for Africa?

It's probably the name of one of their leaders.

>golden generation
more like shitskin sharia nation

Say what you like about his voice, you can't deny he's a prick in person though.

Don't know what that means.

Some tasty pasta.

Dayum

just own it then, you did good

Is this now a meme?

I means that all those soon to be ((((European Citizens)))) won't be coming here

The girl you asked for advice must be jelous
Yeah I like how you clearly tell they're both Brits when they sing. The Cure had a period in the mid 80s where they completely did away with the Goth style and it was bloody great stuff. Disintegration was when they went back to the gothy style and added a shitload more synths.

SHART
H
A
R
T

>the bbc

should I order the helium?

The Smiths are the best. Morrissey is based, he unlike rock musicians loves Farage and UKIP, and hates Sadiq Khan.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2016/aug/04/oh-god-morrissey-talks-about-galloway-farage-and-sadiq-khan

There was one called Ali bongo. But I think he did a vanishing trick.

did anyone the save pic of miliband behind the safe space door?

I only know Making Plans for Nigel. Great song.

>liking a stuck up leftist militant vegan

You don't need helium for a three-way, what are you going on about you donut?

Does anyone have the Yorkshire tea Karen???

Beautiful. She just looked like she could be a trap a little bit. Not that I mind.

why did you tell your friend the identity of the person you asked out? Should have just said you needed to know how to ask someone out.

is she cosplaying as kate from life is strange in this pic?

He's not a leftist, you'd know that If you bothered to read the link I included.

thank you kindly

>PANIC

youtube.com/watch?v=E7pH9hcWhW0

I like the Smiths, I like Morrissey's musical aesthetic -- it's good to drink and have a fag while listening to; but the guy is a fucking dickhead IRL, come on lad.

>Tfw Holland, Belgium, France and Germany are going to form a strong Muslim bloc right in the middle of Europe
What the fuck are we going to do? I #BelieveInBritain, but not in the rest of Europe.

i do need it to an hero though

literally nobody should know I asked this bitch out. The posts my friend made will show her I spoke about her to another person

It's not easy to naturalise in the EU. Germans won't give out passports to rapefugees, just a permit to stay

Yeah, golden as in PISS FUCKING POOR!.

They were able to guess

Yeah he is as person, but for me his music and his hatred for Sadiq Khan compensates for it!

Saw a news story saying Brexit might mean British aid to Africa goes down for some reason. Lets hope so.

Yeah but then the silly bint will get it into her head that he's low-key trying to shag HER instead.

It's really a nice problem to have matey.
Some of the lads in here would love to have a GF.

Listen to the rest of the album lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=AbQ8fzP2_ow

>trap
You're obsessed, you. It's a lass.

Yeah.

Erdogan is such a cuck. He enables Kurds at whom and sends Kurdscum to Europe

Are you a fucking 14 year old?

i'm keeping this image even though it is no longer relevant solely for the purpose of a one image record of the worst leadership challenge in british history

>tfw miliband isn't labour leader for life

but i wont have gf when she finds out

Ty, my family member

top kek
Your next meeting with the girl you asked out will end up being goddamn awkward assuming she knows the gossipers.
He could have left her in a perma state of disappoint then.

I wish I was in your position desu.

Brit/pol/ I'm trying to educate myself on Thatcher

What do you guys think? What did she get right? What did she get wrong?

I hear all this stuff from lefties about how she is the love child of Hitler and Satan. Was she really that bad or is it just the left being butthurt?

Final verdict?

>being this blind to sarcasm

You guys know that video with sad Kipper wojak listening to nigel during the debates a year ago

"I think Britain can do a lot better than this"

Anyone got the link?

Canada BTFO

Prince George not wanting to even interact with le weed man

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805952/Welcome-Canada-Kate-Wills-George-Charlotte-touch-Victoria-royal-tour-family-four.html

She is incredibly overrated.

They should've gotten rid of her quickly after she did the economic dirty work.

I know the one you're talking about. He's watching a VHS of are Nige and he keeps rewinding it, right? I used to have it saved. I don't have it anymore. Try asking /r/ or /wsg/

>BTFO

we're happy he detected the evil

>What did she get right?
nothing

>What did she get wrong?
everything

I think she was an American puppet and a traitor who reduced Britain to the status of financial power. Before Thatcher Britain was a very conservative society, after Thatcher it became a sort of neo-conservative society. She was the doom of the old Britain.

HAHA FUCK YOU LEAFS

FUTURE KING OF ENGLAND DOESN'T WANT YOUR LEFTY CANCER

Morrissey has made pronouncements which annoy both the Left and the Right.

that you even have to ask that question disgusts me
[spoiler]I don't even know anything about thatcher but memes and I'd like to keep it that way since my dad only goes on about m-muh mines and shit[/spoiler]
[spoiler]my gran loves her since she got more pension money from her :^)[/spoiler]

>/r/
Fucking hell I meant Shit keeps changing on me famalamy

The Smiths did some great songs but the problem was that Stephen Morrissey has been officially confirmed as an utter twat.

youtube.com/watch?v=toYTWpRX_gk

>My evil white working class dad!
Sound like a leftist to me.

remember this absolute madman?

youtube.com/watch?v=1FK-oWA7Oj8

>What do you guys think?
Based

>What did she get right?
Closing the mines and destroying the unions

>What did she get wrong?
Milk and right to buy

>final verdict
greatest prime minister since Macmillan

New Varg Vikernes/ThuleanPerspective video: youtube.com/watch?v=PSFNp1JU9f8

youtube.com/watch?v=M4pmgmzBuvg

anyone want some rage/cringe?

>Scandinavian Pagan
Afelstane is rolling in his grave. Might as well go be a Muslim you dogfucking degenerate.

Ty brother

Why do you think it was a good idea to close the mines? Another thing she did wrong was doubling the wog population. It was barely a four hundred thousand when she swore in, it became a million when she left.

>click embed
>see that face

Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.

So far every major thing that UKIP wanted is in the pipeline, they have been extremely successful in influencing the tory party and if they don't come up with some new ideas soon they will start hemorrhaging votes

For that reason I think they rethought their immigration policy - biased should be placed on immigrants from Australia, Canada, new zealand, America, western europe - and then as a line against 'muh racism' - japan and south Korea

Mate you do realise that, until such time as you britcucks stop stalling by the door and actually leave the Union, you're still all European citizens?

Can't wait for you to be stripped of it and get assraped by visa fees every time you want to go shit up Benidorm or Magaluf tbqh

This.

He needs a slap

I think she has a brain tumour lads

This tbqh famalamia

to be fair he was the youngest of three and his dad died when he was like nine
they were particularly poor because of thatcher so he has a reason at least

>NHS
>Free

Ree etc.

As a final year medical student, I detest how junior doctors are tarnishing the role.

>Newly qualified junior doctor earns £22,636
Well yeah you earn that much if you do no on call work, shifts outside of "working hours" and never work any weekends, but 99% of junior doctor jobs have those all written into their contracts. Actual starting wage is closer to £27,000

>BIG PHARMA STRIKES AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=K1aJJkonM6s

#JustWhiteMenThings

Developing those tactics and strategy for when the DotR comes.

>Tfw you were waiting for the all qt Ukranian refugee girls to show up
>The only refugees we ever get are Pakis and Blackis
That's the true injustice that the Conservative government hit me with.

How long can Howard keep up his "im actually a young guy lol!" schtick?

>Writes a whole novel series about how bad it is to support racial purity and discriminate against people without pure blood.
>Supports Israel

THEY DRINK IT IN THE CONGO

Can we just get rid of the NHS?

No, I mean, you sound like a leftist cuck for defaming your father.

>Why do you think it was a good idea to close the mines?
Loss making, had to be subsidised. Needed to push workforce towards service based economy. Opening the coal mines would only be profitable if it was in a national monopoly with steel.

>Another thing she did wrong was doubling the wog population
Increase the workforce was necessary for British economy. Now automation is coming we don't need anymore immigration

Has she compared Putin to voldemort yet?

pretty sure it was trump

Topkek at all the Remainers acting as if May being more strongly for Remain would have made a difference.

>#JustWhiteMenThings
Owning niggers from Cairo to the Cape.

No, but she did Trump.

How do I give up fizzy drinks?

Makes sense. Jews have a sorcery symbol on their flag, but true Christians know pagan sorcerer shits go to hell alongside cowards, murderers and deviants.

Replace it with beer my naive friend

Trump better win fast so I can ride a salt wave bigger than Brexit caused.

Tbh the White Man is the only Man who has deemed it right to free niggers from Cairo to the Cape.

Just stop drinking them. How many do you drink a day? I drink 2/3 cans of coke a day

Have a cigarette everytime you want to have a fizzy drink

I wonder how long it'll take the Spectator to start being redpilled about BLM.
Their commentators, from what I can tell, still buy into the narrative that black men are being gun downed for no reason by white cops.

Breitbart are obviously already pretty damn redpilled on it.

Trump will win. I feel pretty confident about it. Hillary has no real support, it's all in the form of skewed polls and media biases. Everywhere I go on the internet, the huge majority is pro-Trump. It's going to be like the Brexit thing. Americans see Donald as a protest vote, as something different, as a vote for real change and not a continuation via other means of the typical Democrat blurb.

If I had any money I'd put it down on Donald ASAP; I suggest you do the same, at least £100

this isn't even pretending to be comedy

Too unhealthy.

I have about 10 cans of coke zero a day, I'm utterly addicted.

I used to be addicted to the stuff, I just keep a bottle of water nearby at all times, and keep telling yourself how much bob you're saving not buying them

She did good work in smashing the unions, other than that she's overrated.

>drinks 10 cans a day
>complains about something being unhealthy

start carrying around a waterbottle

And smashing the Argies

I'm trying to kick an unhealthy habit friend, not replace one with another.

Get on those Slim Fast milkshakes then.

My mum had an employee who was legit addicted to drinking Coca Cola; like the doctor even fucking diagnosed her as such. Fucking crazy. I hope she's doing well. I hope you are doing well too. If you have a problem please work through it mate.

>using plastic
Enjoy your estrogen

> Too unhealthy

Nicotine lowers your chances of developing alzheimer's

I stopped 5 years ago. Just drink loads of water.

We barely beat them.

you know if it's on the guardian it won't be long until people are calling for more diversity in it

Source?

metal then, that was just first result for water bottle

With ease. Just start drinking water, it's delicious. Repulsed at the thought of drinking that sugary shite at this point.

A cuckservative, I see.
As Poles say about Ukranian refugees - "Ukrainians are our negroes". There are no Ukranian refugees, there are economic migrants. Most of Ukraine is safe. Refugee is a UN meme

when do you typically drink them? if you're just getting up to get a can while on your computer or w/e then it has less to do with thirst and more to do with habit/idle hands

just stop buying them, i used to drink fizzy drinks constantly and all i had to do to come off it was not have them in the fridge

also replace them with water, buy one of those tray things for making ice cubes and have really cold water, it's so much better

>I have about 10 cans of coke zero a day, I'm utterly addicted.
You have problem user, smoking a little bit of crack is probably healthier

Hah.... I never thought of using a metal water container before.

Metal water bottles are THE red pill.

Just google "alzheimer's nicotine"

Nicotine and smoking should be banned

Get's easy after a week desu, water is your friend
Started drinking them again though since the doctor said I needed to put a bit of weight on

Congratulations on your mock show re-election as Chairman of the National Working People's Republic of the Labour Party, Jeremy.

Smoking makes me feel ill. Sick of cunts smoking near me. Should be sentenced to hard labour.

This.

The Argentine army conscripts might have been lambasted but their skilled and brave air force came within a whisker of victory. They ran out of Exocets, which was lucky for the Task Force, because the Argies racked their own score of "Gotchas"

It was pretty good but the torture scene with the drill going into his head was a bit tedious and drawn out I thought.

I liked Skyfall better, tbqh.

he also votes SNP and believes that since people have always gone across borders there's no reason to enforce them
also that there's not enough genetic diversity and we need more immigrants (??????)

Have you ever though that might be your problem, not theirs?

We should bans cars too. Being in the same room as a running car for an hour is the same as smoking 86,000 cigs.

We would also have a serious tax problem if smoking was banned. The NHS and other services would be fucked because the amount of taxes gained from tabacco sales is huge

Bump

People who whine like a bitchy faggot should be sentenced to hard labour.

No. It's objectively disgusting to smell. Makes me choke. I can't control my natural bodily response. Do it at home but not in public

Smoking is for scum. The people who peddle cigarettes should be up against the wall. A complete useless and cancerous stain on humanity.

Fuck off britbong

Well said

Looking for business shirts on Amazon and this randomly came up.
Hnnnnnng would buy for my hypothetical girlfriend

It really pisses me off how we treat doctors like gods.

>people who peddle cigarettes should be up against the wall

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg

>In December 2014 Rees-Mogg was reported to the Parliament's standards watchdog for speaking in debates on tobacco, mining and oil and gas without first verbally declaring he is founding partner and director of Somerset Capital which has multimillion-pound investments in the sectors.

What is this image supposed to represent?

Bought some of this the other week and it was shit.

Whenever I see or hear that I can only think of the battleship Kongo.

why don't you want to talk about other country's politics? are you some sort of racist or something?

The special relationship

yes goy, enjoy your luke warm water filled with fluorides goy.

I already knew moggy is a toff cunt

Anymore decent docu's?

Does she even act English? Or is a shallow, meaningless anime Englishwoman?

Churchills darkest decision
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyku1lSRiFU

Pitt the Elder of course.

Starkeys Monarchy series.

My Dad's ranting at the "negroid filth" on TV for some reason.

>strawpoll.me/11302632

There can only be one.

>being this weak willed
just stop its not hard you faggot

What's he watching?

Lord Palmerston!

Some shit to do with Kenya.

>Don't like negroids
>Watch African program

What's wrong with him?

Attlee was OK but he was an anti communist that crushed the Malaysian uprising

My Mum's the one who put it on I think.

Britain will never be great, inbred

Any of you lads on Twitter?

I need more followers and people to shitpost with.

That's a negative?

What bong are the US debate?

2am

>darkest
*easiest

Darkest would probably be not bombing the extermination camps in Poland. Or gassing those Kurds that one time

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160926T21&p0=179&msg=First Presidential Debate&font=cursive

Sky news is doing them live

any veracity to the rumours labour's going to split tomorrow?

(today now, typed this up on the dot of 00:00)

anywhere i can stream it?

POTENTIAL HAPPENING

This 100% The Smiths are the most underrated band of all time.

Their best album is Meat is Murder btw. : ^ )

bump for potential

post your @ and i might follow you

i just follow people though i don't post things

moar?

Is that actually Shoe, lad?

Sky news streams on YT

MY FUCKING COCK IS HARDER THEN DIAMONDS

This is going to be fun.

Though I guess it means the SNP aren't going to be the third party anymore, meaning we no longer have an (un) official opposition, just Incompetents and incompetent Blairites.

is posting back yet

wew lad

>Chunkymark

that guy gives me a fucking anurism

youtube.com/watch?v=K5VQm7DOoYc

Absolute scum. Time to kick them all out.

IT'S TREASON THEN

Yeah just came back

Dear god

2016 is fast becoming the greatest year for the Right in this country maybe ever

AWOLOLOLOLOLOL

HOLY FUCK PLS YES

FUCKING 84

THIS KILLS THE LEFT

Any more sources on the Labour Happening?

Bitter lakes decent, on iplayer senpai

So when Benn said
> "Now is the time for unity"
he meant "unity behind me in fucking off"?
Wew lad

That just made me both angry and upset at the French. Their Navy could have carried on the fight but choose to destroy itself. Essentially, except aid but don't give in return.

Verily, our finest hour.

(desu, it's Eastern Front docu's that i'd rather see, though the one with Clarkson taking the piss out of Spain in his early years would be great; can't find it.)

I AM THE N.E.C

>84 members
>7 hours

The purge begins

all you had to do was vote for smith.

Fucking stupid corbynites.

Die. WE COULD HAVE BLOCKED BREXIT

>doing vlogs in his car
>sunglasses
>his voice hasn't even broken
>MURR BREXIT MEANS YOU VOTED FOR RACISM

Jesus wept.

>Masturbates furiously.

84 members guy looks to be a shitposter so I'd take that number with a grain of salt

What song will you be playing when Corbyn sends his Red Guards in to defend the revolution?

youtube.com/watch?v=dcXNXKtu8z4

Fuck off capitalist classcuck

I pretend to be a paki on twitter and argue with people and don't post anything on my actual feed. Not worth retrieving and pasting the url.

BBC journo and a Labour Councillor so far

Although they mentioned it was embargoed

No
This can't be happening
I'm in charge here

Do you feel in charge?

discord.gg/Bb63P

hey brit/pol/ feel free to join the official discord. If we get enough support for it we can make a brit/pol/ channel

281st for Right Said Fred

youtube.com/watch?v=r5XX9LX2es4

>tfw no comfy pre-cultural revolution Britain

>trying to meme for Corbyn

He has enough energy

Meme for the blairites to make sure it happens

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

THINGS

twitter.com/CllrFitzpatrick/status/780191569508982786

84 NEW BY-ELECTIONS

FUCKING

WEW

LADS

We should do a 'Brit/pol/ sings' of this song

>Germans won't give out passports to rapefugees, just a permit to stay

Merkel's entire fucking strategy was on the basis that she could hand them citizenship and offload the burden to the UK.

The reason she's backtracking so hard isn't just because of election defeats but because she's realised she now has to keep all those refugees or find some ways to force them on the eastern europeans.

We got one senpai

There wouldn't be by-elections if they're just resigning from the party surely? I know there are at least two SNP hags who have been fired for stealing since the GE who are now independents.

If Corbyn comes out on top in this struggle, we'll sing the Internationale on vocaroo

If the Blairites win, we'll sing things can only get better. Deal?

Oh god if only

Can you imagine the chaos.

Fuck off racist EU hater

The EU Could have enforced socialIst policies by force

we got a discord lads. Get in here:

>Corbyn imbued by the restless spirit of Tony Benn
>vs
>Hillary Benn

It's all come down to father vs son

>The EU Could have enforced socialIst policies by force
hahaha no

the EU is committed to privatisation, competition laws, market liberalisation and free trade. it makes no effort to crack down on tax havens

This is all happening because David Cameron was scared of Are Nige

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-37466130

Btfo Rangers and Celtic fags

Maan, even years later, FUCK MICHAEL OWEN. Talentless fucking scum

politics has gone off the rails in the last 2 or 3 years, all across the Western world. the elites are losing control of the system. populists from left and right are breaking through. sanders, corbyn, tsipras, trump, farage etc

You still hate European migrants and brown people

We need to let the Calais jungle in

MORE EVIDENCE

>@eddiemurphy4pcc 17m

>I'm on BBC this morning talking Labour @jeremycorbyn & PLP resignations

He's:
>Labour & Co op Cllr for Ravensthorpe Peterborough

One man to rule them all.

Whoops

Someone forgot to time their tweets

considering the tories have lost multiple prime minsters over the eu, it's worth considering that once the brexit negotiations get under way that they could face some serious infighting

is it possible that the tories could eventually split too?

reminder that if you are white you deserve to die by cuts.

Only people of colour should get benefits

Some make a new

Get in the discord lads. Would be a comfy thing to get going

>he's a third worldist

NEW

NEW

NEW

>Blairites
>"Left"

They'll almost certainly be let back in and are still de-facto in the party anyway. (Since neither have actually been demonstrated to have done anything wrong, but the party machine is ruthless.)

Building a big fuck off wall should have sent the message it's never going to happen.

Ever.

If it was going to happen, it would have happened before. Now in a post-brexit world with France and Germany being ravaged by terrorist attacks from migrants, they can all enjoy their new life in France cos that's all they're getting. The door was closed before, now it's barricaded.

They can try applying for Asylum when the islamic caliphate of France goes into political meltdown and they actually have a justification for needing to leave.

o-oh

Don't see it happening. The pro-brexit camp is smaller within the party, but there seems to be a consensus to just get on with it. There aren't really many contentious issues for those involved and most of the factions still have loyalty to the party unlike the wretched blairites.

Corbyn supports letting in migrants all of them.

You lose racist fake Socialist

You want to know what you call a socialist who only supports it for whites? A national socialist

A nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=6a8MRbHf5pA

Popped this on because I'm drunk and maudlin; seems fitting for the situation.

Fuck off racist. Every city in the UK need to be like London.

No more white flight. Corner racism once and for all.

Now the process is irreversible they'll just accept it and move on.

All pro-EU politicians are in it for the cushy EU jobs, close that book for good and they'll just look for new ways to vampirically leach more money off the taxpayers.

>that she could hand them citizenship and offload the burden
And why would she be doing that?
Jeez, your delusions are off the charts.
If this crisis has shown anything it's that Merkel is incapable of medium or long-term plans

Be fucking quiet you afd voting nazi fuck

Fuck your Christian party

SPD, der linke and the Green Party must rule Germany

That's how I vote, doesn't change a thing though.