I want to single handedly take down Hillary Clinton, and I need some help. How do I take down Hillary Clinton...

I want to single handedly take down Hillary Clinton, and I need some help. How do I take down Hillary Clinton? Anything goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

self bump

honeypot

Am I on the watch-list now?

dont post shit like this on Cred Forums or anywhere for that matter

>Go to a clinton rally hiding some sort of speaker system
>Bring along a fleet of japanese women holding placards of donald trump with japanese writing on it
>Yell out "your time is up hilary" and then start playing shadilay while holding the speaker over your head
>Have the japanese bitches flank the crowd, holding the placards up and doing that run/dance thing that gooks do and have them laugh

trump will fail

Jej

>singlehandedly
>need help

You don't need to do anything. Not physically.

Just praise Kek and let Him do His thing on the astral plane.

Grab her by the shoulder and pull her to the ground.

>taking something down single handedly
>asking for help in doing so

Yeah i don't know m8 just ask the bull while you prepping it

>single handedly
>need help

back to your cuckshed sven

Over the internet? kek

Fly over and get a rifle you cuck

That's cryptic. Honeypot how?

1-800-call-fbi
ask them how to do it

What were the secret plans to destroy Hillary's campaign again, Cred Forums I forgot?

This entire thread.

I prefer to show the world what a crack head she is.
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

To divide and conquer
Under your teachings I can now remove your kind and all these non whites who are but a relic of time, evolution not to mention intellect

You know what has to be done but you'll have to die or be caught

Be a gorgeous guy with a joocey body and wear a Trump hat. Use your attractiveness to make all the men want to be you and all the women want to fuck you.

Jesus fuck, don't post shit like this

Pull a cheeky quickscope on her. It worked before.

Get an infrared camera and take a picture of her.

Her bag of piss and catheter will light up like Christmass

Find out what frequency her earpiece is on, then play back her own voice in her ear on a slight delay.

>I want to single handedly take down Hillary Clinton, and I need some help. How do I take down Hillary Clinton? Anything goes.
>Anything goes
OP is already dead, he was depressed and committed suicide by giving CandleJack a bigger piece of rope.
OP I wish I got to know you better and I just want you to know if your still alive out there that noth

Hack her teleprompter. Have her mention that the Mossad did 9/11. This would lose her all her support in the media.
On the other hand she might get some of the black vote back that she's losing to Trump.

Underrated

Don't do anything. Let Trump take her down with the will of the American people.

Trying to do some lone wolf illegal attack on her is going to get you killed, and galvanize support for her.

The only thing you need to do is vote for Trump when the election begins.

2nd amendment

please smeone do this

Play up the connection between Obama and the State Department influence peddling/pay to play by Hillary Clinton selling off favors and ambassadorships.

Obama will then throw Clinton to the wolves/FBI to save his own skin.

Divide and conquer

Calm down, Sven, everything will be ok. I know you are tired of Achmed raping you every night but violence is not the answer in this situation.

sneak into her bedroom at night and wake her up wearing a pepe mask and give her a heart attack

Put laxatives in her glass of water at the debate

Strobe light at the debate

Singlehandedly
Help

Youre doing it wrong

Leak doc chocs name

Do what you see here, but be careful to not get arrested.

WHAT THE FUCK user

OH BOI

>Come to America on Vacation
>straw purchase a scoped rifle
>learn2shoot
>JFK her ass
any questions?