I'm for the wall and I think a secure border is absolutely necessary but I'm against mass deportation

I'm for the wall and I think a secure border is absolutely necessary but I'm against mass deportation.

Anybody else on Cred Forums feel this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udKouyfrFBQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch_and_release_(U.S._immigration_policy)#.22Catch-and-release_2.0.22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not like Taco Bell is staffed by mexicans anyway.

Yeah, they should all be gassed instead of deported

No, because thats a stupid fucking policy that does nothing to stop demographic shift.

They have to go back.

nope. if they're here illegally, they should fuck off and take whatever children they have with them, or they could leave the children here to be homeless.

Eating healthy is a small price to pay for no beaners

This. If we don't drive out the root of the problem NOW then we will literally be "Mexico + niggers" in a couple of decades.

No. Come here by the rules.

If you just went to visit Mexico and decided to stay, found a cash job and worked for a few years, they would happily jail you for a few years before deporting you.

Equal treatment is fine with me.

Yeah, I mean why punish criminals, am I right guys?

Oh man burritos are so hard to make. Holy shit how will humanity go on without their version of a sandwich?

Merkel go to bed.

Send them to work camps and work them to death. They're not our citizens and Mexico clearly doesn't care for them, why should we?

That's like saying you're for safe sex and think condoms are absolutely necessary, but you're against penicillin. This, after you've banged 16 million dirty hookers. Saged.

fuck having laws nd shit

Gosh how could I ever wrap beef and cheese in a tourtia without them.

Or do it like the "nice" Mexican restaurants and just throw all the ingredients needed on a plate so messily you have to eat it with a fork.

Bbbbbut this is america.
We should be setting the standard.

The legal Mexican citizens I know at the local Mexican market agree with a wall being built or at least being harsher on illegal immigration. They even started complaining about taxes going to these leeches.

Real authentic Mexican food is shit. It's 90% flavorless beans. Tex-mex is the only good Mexican food and guess what, we don't need illegal beaners for that.

Why?

What the fuck is "burritos"?

Just logistically how the fuck would mass deportation be feasible

fatty mexican dish.
Nothing of value would be lost.

Well Germany managed to round up Jews quite effectively. I don't see how you couldn't do the same in the USA to mexicans.

Its not the same as 20 years ago. Its not hard working mexicans coming up here to better their families. Its central american thugs that their own country doesnt want. Mexico just lets em go thru. Build wall

It's the argument between public and private pools.

There's a gate around a private pool to keep people out and it stay looking good. While public pools are open and are usually shitty.

>Im against deporting criminals
What are you a faggot?

spbp

Also this. Most legal mexicans hate the new illegals with a passion. More so than anyone else.

You put people on planes or buses, and send them back. It's not rocket science you faggot. Stop trying to pretend its hard.

They got to the US illegally, not magically.

Nope. When I finally get a ruling against an asshole that hasn't paid rent on one of my properties for 6 months the last thing I'm thinking about is letting him or his family stay longer. Get your shit together, come back, maybe we will try again.

Why would you oppose deportation? You know that's the only way to reverse the demographic shift right? Basically saying
>I don't want the demographic shift to change even more
>But America can continue turning into Mexico

I doubt much of our burritos comes from illegals.

I'm pretty certain many of our legal Mexican immigrants are capable of supplying us with burrito. Also in pretty certain our Hispanic citizens are just as capable.

I fail to see how this isn't an argument. I find it actually insulting to Mexicans that this guy is implying that the only usefulness of Mexicans is burrito making. Pretty stereotypical and offensive if you ask me.

A burrito ain't even mexican

If only there was a government department already in place to do so.

>nobody else besides illegals knows how to put beans, meat, and whatever the fuck else inside a tortilla and roll it up

the best mexican chef in the world is a white guy.

turns you you can learn recipes no matter your ethnicity. if i want a kebab or curry, i'll make it myself. no need to import sand nogs and pudoos.

youtube.com/watch?v=udKouyfrFBQ

White guy that lives in socal here its not that hard bro and the secret for the beans tasting so good is lard

>wanting America to be more like Mexico

>implying the people that run Mexican restaurants aren't legal

A) Legal immigrants can make burritos
B) we can make them ourselves

>"concerned about the vast number of aliens crossing you border, causing crime, spreading stds, lowering wages, exploiting welfare, and causing rapid demographic changes in the southwest? well what about burritos? checkmate güero!"

It could just be one at a time, if that makes you feel better faggot. (OP is a faggot).

>stop thief! okay i caught you, but you can keep your stolen goods and go on your merry way
>but you better tell your thief friends they wont get off so easy if they try!

I know punishment isn't a very strong deterrence but you should at least bloody try.

>please let illegal immigrants stay!
What the fuck? Do you tell a thief who broke into your home to sit down and have afternoon tea with you?

Oh... and to answer your question.

I am all about deportations... but honestly we shouldn't spend the time and resources hunting them down. I think it should be a federal requirement that any suspected illegal immigrant that come into any law enforcement custody must be turned over to ICE. If they are in fact illegal then they should not hesitate to deport.
If any law enforcement branch is found not being compliant then the risk losing funding. If it is a city that is in noncompliance the city should lose funding. And respectively for the state.
Also if a state issues licenses and ID to illegals then they should lose federal funding also.

So... Brazil?

>burrito
>mexican

wrong. It's Tex-Mex. An American invention.

Fuggin chek'd. Kek doesn't care more about burritos than deportations.

The problem is ICE has been mandated by Obama to let illegal immigrants go.

Finding them isn't a problem, you're letting the liberal "undocumented immigrant" bullshit seep into your brain, the vast majority of illegal immigrants overstay their visas and are documented.

If you honestly think the US government can't pinpoint someone's location within the country you are bluepilled af

I don't even know what a burrito is. I've heard of the thing, but I seriously have no clue what it is. And, no, I'm not going to google it because I don't care.

Once the wall is complete Trump will grant citizenship to anyone already in.

He just can't say so yet because it will cause a massive wave of new illegals.

>I'm for prisons but I'm against incarceration

Good for you.

That its not a burrito.. Ohh god, it looks disgusting!

I can make my own burritos.

probably not enough dog meat and corn fungus for your liking

Who the fuck puts cream and rice inside a tortilla de harina?, fuck you gringos, enjoy your diahrrea

I am white and have learned the way of the burrito. Fear not.

Hunting them down is a hundred times cheaper dude. You pay some shmucks an hourly wage to ask questions and then strongarm the ones that run. Or you can finance the lifetime of non patriots that contribute nothing but clean toilets and strawberries. YOU GOTTA GO BACK

It's a little bit of SOUR cream to offset the sweetness from the cheese. and if you know what you're doing, only a LITTLE bit.

Real Mexican burritos are made of beef or chorizo and fried beans. Dog meat is for street tacos ;)

No. You have to deport them all and then change your immigration so Europeans can come and culturally enrich southern girls

>The problem is ICE has been mandated by Obama to let illegal immigrants go.
I'm not surprised, but when was this? I thought deportations were UP under Obama, which is why Hispanic activists were getting all clam-cooked.

Cheese? oh boy!!! no wonder your people get diahrrea with that, keep pooing in the mall :P

God that looks disgusting.
I can eat most shit served up in a fastfood joint, but that is just nasty.

>Europeans can come and culturally enrich southern girls
Ah, like all those lovely "tan" Germans? Nein.

Are most mexicans lactose intolerant?

>dairy gives me diarrhea

Shitskin confirmed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch_and_release_(U.S._immigration_policy)#.22Catch-and-release_2.0.22

>against mass deportation
Without mass deportation, the wall probably won't matter in the long run.

It is time for Mexicans to go home and while they are there, to Make Mexico Great= M.M.G.

Mass deportation all day!

no.

>no Illegals > No Burritos

>once a hispanic becomes a full Americhino he forgets everything about his homeland's garbage food

hue

No Mexican alive living in the US grasp this very simple thing, their argument is that not all illegals crossing the border to come to live in the us has problems or is in the cartel, but mexico is in the shitter, well has always been in the shitter, and they cant seem to blame themselves for this, its always somebody elses fault.

I can drink all the milk that I want, its the disgusting mess in your food that gives you diahrrea

How do people even justify saying "I'm against mass deportation?"

There is nothing wrong with Brazilianation

Why are you denying the Holocaust?

Trump will betray the anime hitlers when illegal families get some kind of easy touch back amnesty or something like that. It will help Trump for them to hate him, too. That's been the plan all along but most memers aren't bright enough to see.

looks yummy to me

>I don't like the hyphenated maymay. Please mister, don't do it anymore

>food prep
I can make my own burritos thank you.

Moderate get out

>he doesn't like beans, rice, steak, and tomato

Sorry Pedro, but this country isn't for you.

Not an argument