It's the last day of the calm before the storm. Post the best highlights of the past year

It's the last day of the calm before the storm. Post the best highlights of the past year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
youtube.com/watch?v=Jc3Uo1ksF58
amazon.com/Rogue-Cartoonist-Internet-Perils-Citizen-Muckraker/dp/1631928287
youtu.be/s9lcr-wsYOk
youtu.be/MKH6PAoUuD0
youtube.com/watch?v=k8vEGIoV8FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w-hnQAQXSmA
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/146994336670822400
youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM
myinstants.com/instant/rich-cunt/
youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/740047894087094272
youtube.com/watch?v=YY1zqLK9O2I
youtube.com/watch?v=AIjmFxfRWbc
youtube.com/watch?v=v1pBaAd-uIQ#t=5.47197
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

this is the most important probably

I liked this current year.

Everything has led to this, eh?

Wait, is Seth rogan a cuck?

The last day Jeb surge will be glorious

Nate Boron's butthurt could've powered the entire Midwest that day

Yep. Bonnafide cuckold

Mike is OP

Hands down the best campaign-related video

Though I also enjoyed the Poor Jeb series

Explain this for a faggot who doesn't know.

Of course.

That's not real

>all they need are hot pockets and another Holocaust
He has some funny quotes

Pretty much got cucked by his wife. Mike Cernovich twitter bullying him and Rogen is being a pussy. There is a twitter handle #cuckrogen too

I just did like 5 min of googling

Her prosthetics fell off

Skankhunt42 strikes again...

>Bitch comes out to introduce candidate
>Doesn't realize candidate is behind her
>Is blocking candidate from cameras
>Takes a dive to get out of the way
Basically bad timing/planning

Beck's total collapse has been my favorite part of this whole election cycle.

He really does have bantz

laughinggirls.jpg

pay respects

Holy shit I missed that. haha. How much flak did he get?

it's called hentai, old man!

lulz. that is real?

too beautiful for this earth

2012 but still

Please clap for Jeb

Literally the most accurate post about a majority of the alt-right to date.

Seriously, they should have ran with this, not the racist stormtrooper army if anything.

my favorite

The Trump/KEK Curse

>$226k in debt for a pretend degree
How do you do this?

The expression of distress and desperation in the first panel alone. Whoever made it, God bless you.

jesus christ... ahahahahahaha

The absolute rectal devastation on Cred Forums the week after that was the greatest time of my life.

Me 2. Pretty interesting

Reminder: if something happens to Hillary during the debates, Obama will delay the election for 2 years to give the Democrats a chance to properly select a new candidate.

who can forget this cringy

Hes not wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Jc3Uo1ksF58

Are you autistic?

Pretty much.

Last year when the whole Trump thing started he went on rants about "white people" on twitter.

Of course the troll army found out and pretty much rekt him on twitter for weeks.

>Memes about him being a kike
>Memes about him spreading degeneracy to the goyim
>memes about him being a fat, ugly slob DUDE WEED man

Then his wife got involved and said she would rather fuck the head of the trolls (cernovich) then fuck (((Seth Rogan)))

I'm going to miss the elections honestly, really entertaining time.

what a ride its been

Change your major a bunch.

Hes absolutely right though, which is funny.

Cred Forums mostly agreed with it? Are you fucking retarded?

Cred Forums loves swimming in its own shit and is self-aware, its why its pretty untouchable.

Posted Today

holy shit, where is this from?

If he ever went to a inner city school he would have known that they dont give a single fuck about education. All they do is talk loud, random and i mean all it takes is a pencil to drop and they are fighting each other, the girls want to get pregnant and be left so they can get government money... the list goes on. If you ever lived near, or went to school with googles youd know theres nothing you can do but move away from them.

leaked CTR training material

his collapse happened way before this, I think it was 2014?

DNC leaks. where do you think those millions go to? hundreds of people right now researching and putting together reports 24/7

This is cringy as fuck on Seths side. Autism confirmed?

nah m8 we call that jewery

enjoy
amazon.com/Rogue-Cartoonist-Internet-Perils-Citizen-Muckraker/dp/1631928287

Ben Garrison's book (rogue cartoonist?)

CTR? where can i learn more about this?

I feel like this was her trying to create a "fuck you too" pun and failing

someone please explain OP's pic

I don't get it

all I know is that is the Gorilla Mindset guy

That time when some 20 skinheads were having a rally and US division of Antifa showed up and outnumbered them. Then the skinheads ended up putting a lot of the antifa in the hospital.

Someone post the reddit post with the guy campaigning for Bernie who comes home and his girl is with a black dude who supports Hillary. That's probably my fondest memory.

Also, the Hitler quote that got put on a Bernie pic that made the top of r/s4p was pretty good too

Whatever happens, it was an honour to fight alongside you cunts in these meme wars.

Based means 'cool'

Cernovich says: Seth Rogen, your wife won't have sex with you.

Seth Rogen's wife replies to Cernovich: I would have sex with you

Cernovich is a huge kike however

thank you gentlemen

Can't believe this is real ,based as fuck

>In centuries past, the most influential people of their times would shit talk each other like this
>only it happened on parchment or on stationery and almost all of it lost to the sands of time
>now future generations can see the people who would become the most individuals of their time shit talk nearly complete strangers about retarded stuff like this

What a time to be alive

How can one man be so based?

The fact that we have CEOs of large companies funding PACs strictly for memes is probably the highlight of this election.

What devastation?
Are you implying that Cred Forums is into 3DPD?

Battle of Sacramento. Trad Worker Party BTFO'd the commie scum. Pic very much related.

Lol hell yeah it is. He's blatantly more "racist" than mackeljew for stating what these characteristics refer to. He's basically politicizing anything he can find that remotely points to a stereotype, by making it about race. They're always making it about race. It's so one dimensional. Fucking victim card.

I'm not sure if this real or fake.

Anyone have the tweet of Huck the Uncuckable dropping bars about Hillary blowing a gasket?

Kek macklemore

no way

He is really jewish?

>her son
kek

Troll, but funny.

Anyone ever find more of her?

youtu.be/s9lcr-wsYOk
youtu.be/MKH6PAoUuD0

These two videos in my opinion are probably the best highlights in this election

This thread needs more Brexit stuff. I've never seen so much butthurt in my life.

Did his actual wife really say that? What the hell.

the zyklon b. manual

It's been one hell of a ride

>Being this new

Obligatory

Tomorrow night, we go into maximeme overload

Shut up Jeb

The irony is that Cred Forums causes immense amount of rectal devastation within itself everyday with massive amounts of fighting within. Media acknowledging it just makes more entertaining.

This place is too self aware for individuals to be offended by people making fun of Cred Forums and the average user is basically immune to any criticism directed at Cred Forums

They are great
>nimble navigator

>SAUL ALINKSY
>LUCIFER

what the fuck is that black thing beside the hydrant

how is this anti-semetic?

>$378 paycheck
>donates to bernie
>we was kangz reference
>my wife's son
10/10

Still banging bimbos

Just look at all the people Trump has BTFO'd. How can you not want that in a President.

"majority of the alt-right" is like 1000 people in the entire world.

lets not forget what happened in the UK

This has been a very unique year

Jesus Christ, he's like a 12 year old.

ctr OUT

fuck off nigger

Let's see if 4chin regained control from CTR yet...

Translator's Note: Cruz dropped out a week later

Based

Carl the Cuck/AIDS Skrillex is still the meme of the year so far

How can you be $226,000 in debt

And still smile like that?

they can't help but lose themselves in hyperbole, it'll be part of their undoing

Is there a more obvious example of an attempt to pander to a voting minority than these?

Loved how berntards thought that donating their life savings would translate into votes.

This one made me kek when I first saw it but it didn't get much traction since Trump basically ran away with the nomination shortly after.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8vEGIoV8FQ

>that nose
>those eyebrows
she's not even attractive enough to find a man that will be able to pay that off. Lel what a loser

pic of the whole election imo

How the fuck do you get to 226K in debt?

It says 'for trying to help the world?' It doesn't imply she racked up huge medical costs or anything like that. Did she just study something ridiculous an an overpriced school?

what's this pic about?

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

so that's me, i bet you're wondering how i got here. well to explain that we'll have to go back...

youtube.com/watch?v=w-hnQAQXSmA

How the hell do you get $226k in debt

A bandana u faggot

my favorite is this one, it's just so savage

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/146994336670822400

>tfw my Cuban uncle proudly wears his "You're Hired!" shirt out

Oh brother don't remind me of that shitfest

>Announcing running mate without even getting the nomination
>That fucking singing
>That fucking fall

Fiorina might as well just end her life after this

so this is how alcoholics spend their free time after they give up the booze.....

NO! Not that far!

This one never gets old.

>UK
who?

wait a fucking minute.....

THIS CENTIPEDE

>IS A PREDATOR

Shills are still rectally devastated over the anime girls in MAGA hats.

thanks, m8

have a vintage

>When Hillary loses, the Reddit and Tumblr tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent glory that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads (reddit) and rage posts (tumblr), and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million fedoras and landwhales cry out in itty bitty we wuz khangz/religion of peace penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the neo-Nazis had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "World War Three!" “American Holocaust!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their Queen, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the back stabbing traitor who lost to Pepe the Frog. The entire nation KNOWS that Trump is a loud mouthed asshole, that he’s practically bathed in the tears of millions of spics and liberals, and his administration will surely be mired in every offensive thing he’s ever spewed. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Hillary. After all his bullshit, his bigotry, his racism, they STILL see Trump as being superior to Hillary. When the denizens of Reddit and Tumblr come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.

Not going to lie, this gave me an erection...

Hillary will destroy Drumpf tomorrow. Drumpfcucks will be destroyed.

When we found out who ghost was

what is context for this i've never seen it?

Nothing wrong with bondage hentai, senpai

The fake Ben Garrison manifesto, right before he merged with Zyklon Ben and transformed into Perfect Ben Garrison.

Remember to tweet this guy after election day.

This fucking board is one massive unending bar fight.

This is up there, but the bantz with Huffpaint after her husband left her for a guy was 10/10

what is going on in this image?

why is there a hot potato?

2016 brought us Brexit.

Maybe a Trump Overlord.

But it also brought us Just Fucking Trudeau proudly calling Canada a "Post Nation".

One bloc of the anglo-sphere is no more.

f

lmao

Underrated post!

NEVER FORGET

its funny on so many levels, but mostly because he though bernie would make collage free retroactively.

youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM

>written April 20th

Dude must have been high as all fuck

Star-spangled justice
Awesome

legit there is too many to count

This election has the best writers on the planet

>tfw wipe like with a cloth

visit to CTR headquarters again when?

Fucking redeemed his entire life in that moment. Still one of my favorites of the year.

best comic by far.

People pay upwards of 50K per semester being taught brain dead memes when they can do it for
free here.

It really is just about the degree, isn't it? Not the pursuit of knowledge.

lol, bet that dipshit wished he'd bought a PC now that those shekels are paying for Hillary's seizure meds.

cernovich is a blowhard who pumps out grandiose statements for attention, will shill his book at every opportunity, the books amazon page is full of paid shill reviews, he can't actually debate, his career will tank when the election is over and trump wins.

for now he's useful but he's not going to make it. and no he hasn't made it already. he dreams of being on the same level as milo, gavin mcinnes, paul joseph watson, crowder and all the other trendy regressive bashing e-celebs

i appreciate what he's doing tho and if trump wins he will have played his part, but he's a garbage human being and a hugely unlikeable character tbqhwyf

[Glass him]

f

That photo wasn't sacramento. That was a different right vs spic thing in L.A.

We will never forget you, Russell ((Stein)))(((Berg)))

myinstants.com/instant/rich-cunt/

kek

No I masturbate to Game of Thrones and 50 Shades of Grey like a normie.

Go to a private school out of state
Take out the maximum allowed for "living expenses"
Change your major
Get a masters in whatever pointless degree you settle on

HE'S FAST

>How the fuck do you get to 226K in debt?
4-5 full time courses Mon-Fri every semester, with 1 course = $1000-$2000.
Mandatory course fees.
Textbooks.
Brand name stationary supplies.
A macbook or apple shit.
Field trips.
Throw in high interest rates.
Do this every year for 4 years straight.

Got a vid of this out there somewhere im interested?

Some chicks from Attack on Titan bound and gagged.

Bretty good bantz, but the Ariana Huffington one is my favorite past tweet of Trump.

I loved Brexit. Best moment of the year so far.

>didn't you get a small loan of 60k
What fafsa did you have to fill out for that?

Wait what the fuck

That still doesn't explain why there's a hot potato though.
None of the bondage techniques I know require that there is a joint in the rope that is a hot potato equipped with gas jets.

It's the total of yearly loans you get from FAFSA

This was one of the best moments of my life:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9lcr-wsYOk

>pls help me boost my fame guise

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/740047894087094272

Story?

Is Jeb even a real person?

>implying she didn't just blow the money on drugs and alcohol

april fools day mean anything to you?

dem titties.

damn. I would give her a pearl necklace

he'll be fine

What?

>literally cant
>i'm shaking
why do they all parrot this shit?

>tfw enough plot to fill a whole season with U.S. elections alone, and haven't even started on Syria, Brexit, France happenings, Filipino RWDS leader getting elected President and chimping out, Trudeau declaring the end of Canada, BLM chimpouts etc etc

Wew lad. They went all fucking in. Lets hope the final season can stick the landing and not underwhelm after this.

>be Hispanic in NY
>Voted Trump in the primary

Feels fucking bueno man

> Trump wins
> Obama cancels election
> declares Trump supporters enemies of the state
> invades Trump Tower
> the scattered remnants flee to the Southwest
> decades later your daughter sends a droid to her father's old friend from the Meme Wars

Kind of ran out of steam there but it was all foretold.

>tfw Suckadick Khan has banned hot women on billboards in London as a result

>tfw feminists ushered in back door shariah

Glorious.

I remember when I posted this the first time. Got dubs too

The brown bitch really loves taters

Someone post Ted slapping his wife in the face.
Literally burst out laughing when I first saw it.

When you consider that most of their platform is appealing to the dregs of society it makes more sense that they would attempt to blow us out of proportion by attempting to claim we're some omnipotent, omnipresent force.
It's all the left knows how to do, they only know how to play the underdog.

It never occurs to them that it makes us sound much cooler and more appealing than we actually are.

A reminder, 韦恩兰布赖特 around him is a liar with parasitic display, especially the elderly. IP address Wayne Lanbulaite five months behind before God for kicking monstercock Wayne Lanbulaite eliminate hair. This photo has been leased Wayne Lanbulaite more than $ 1,000 nutmeg his failed attempt to make their Wayne Lanbulaite straighten horizons. Everyone came to study Islam and 韦恩兰布赖特 in the end. Wayne Lanbulaite there is no conscience, no future, no loyalty, no skills, no dazzling light. Behind coach Wayne is Lanbulaite memo vegetarian financial and harassment devastating 20S 韦恩兰布赖特 stretch. Wayne Lanbulaite can fool people offer tens of thousands of dollars for delivery may be carried out by Indian outsourcing project in one pill technology illiterate. In 韦恩兰布赖特 hand, even nothing can be done. Wayne Lanbulaite is desired particle efficiency and narcissistic unique promotions, willing to maintain and Wayne Lanbulaite mafia is more than a few months to indulge in ASCII art behind, methhead alcohol and blessings of homosexual debauchery Wayne Lanbulaite period, including seeking Hammamet using steroids engineer known as screen sick "BAMS Grand Slam." However, do not units, Wayne Lanbulaite exactly forgive all ear so that he is not gay.

Meanwhile, in an alternate universe where pepe is just a cartoon frog, Jeb! is prepping for the lowest energy debate in history

>Well, she definitely would. fuck you!

Warmin' up the pipes for November 8th.

Hey, I'm not single though.

Savage

>one of my good friends is hispanic
>gets a lot of shit from people when he tells them he voted Trump
>hfw

Butthurt liberals were outraged, everyone else laughed.
Yes

GOOD MORNING

I don't know if it was five women, but I still have no doubt that Cruz cheated on his wife with her

sethrogan
estrogen

Guys, this must happen at the debates. All of them.

But why is the potato wearing maneuver gear?

I miss the bantz with Rick.

When Cruz talked about New York values, and Trump immediately turned it around to 9/11, ending Cruzs campaign and sealing the Republican nominee right then and there.

Holy shit. If you made that, well done.

too bad his one of his sons is a degenerate water sports fetishist

Other than loli, what else is "rampant on the chans"?

f

whats up with the fucking text here it looks off

She was a YEBHEAD! all along.

Good idea, you might be able to buy her reservation with a necklace

I'd poke-a-hontus if you catch my drift

youtube.com/watch?v=YY1zqLK9O2I

>I DID THAT ON PURPOSE

Please clap

>best highlights of the past year

Easily Hillary's deterioration.

I don't know how she's still standing.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIjmFxfRWbc

Can I say some of my favorite moments of the year happened at the RNC?
>Christie puts Clinton on trial in front of the nation
>Are Rudy
>Melania "plagiarized" Michael, who took it from Saul Alinsky, then Carson comes out and redpills everyone off-script

youtube.com/watch?v=v1pBaAd-uIQ#t=5.47197

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet good one

Someone post the sassy black ladies shittalking Romney.

You don't own nothing goyim.

Honestly so far just the left going from joking about Trump to getting slightly nervous to full blown panic and fear that he's going to win.

Dunno lol, go ask jam orbital on DA

Not childless, never masturbated to anime.

But yeah it would have been a much better talking point.

The left is always battling the Forces of Darkness though - that's their mental map. They need Hitler.

nerve gas. poor soul

No big drama but seeing the globalist military industrial complex GOP puppet collapse like a house of cards was pretty sweet

Its been ran through a few translator's

I subconsciously hear silenced pistol fire and the death grunts of Russian quards while listening to this

The very moment Peter Pan's innocence was stripped from him.

my personal fav

>implying natsoc is Satan
Swap the sides around.

THIS NEWFAG

>DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GREENTEXT

The right wing blowback is going to be glorious

Seriously, people complain all the time about Trump "lowering the level of discourse" but it has been like this forever. They should just be glad that duels are illegal now.

we arent part of your cuckosphere faggot

FUCK

>YOU

fucking this

FUNNY, ISN'T IT.

It's funny how everyone in the world has at least heard of the dog labrador's but never in the life of me have I met more than five americans who could tell me where Labrador is.

Leibovitz looks fuckin strung out

CRY

MORE

FAGGOTS

It was some kind of a "citizens of the world call Trump a poopoohead" where you could sign the letter and select where you were from.

Naturally, it was hijacked.

Reads like a typo

Nothing is more retarded than the Trudeau "world without feminism" tweet.

He just looks like Ringo in the 70s.

you have to go back

Seeing all the shills in force really opened my eyes
>CNN and affiliates BTFO of my life

how we keep on changing history. PROUD!

It's in Newfie-land. Where pedophiles roam the shores.

EXCUSE ME JEB

lmfao back story?

webm of ted cruzs daughter evading him ?

Wow, how'd this sex video get out?

No. I don't

who fucking cares, most Canadians live near the US border anyway.

When Asuka was proven to be best girl

How can one man be so based?

tfw he 'came out of retirement' and went on a diatribe and not one (((joke))) was heard that night

that's because you are autistic

Brexit was an avalanche of feels. I'd never felt so patriotic for a for a foreign country before

How the fuck could you get it so wrong?

The best imo

>mfw all that money went to Clinton after Bernie dropped out