HAPPENING!!! ?

HAPPENING!!! ?

What the hell is going on in Sweden

twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/780142899837202432

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-18
youtube.com/watch?v=K0rqymbKD-c
news.com.au/world/europe/sweden-attack-explosion-rocks-city-of-malmo-hours-after-gun-attack/news-story/52791a33a7c8829f0ec6fe8ea48a2586
ft.com/content/cdd5f09c-831d-11e6-a29c-6e7d9515ad15
rt.com/usa/360317-carter-dunford-syria-russia-senate/
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwighYC_uKvPAhXFSSYKHRV_ByYQqQIIIjAA&url=https://www.ft.com/content/cdd5f09c-831d-11e6-a29c-6e7d9515ad15&usg=AFQjCNFXK_4qD5xX3ZgMCsu7mJPK9NjuIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

the media is too afraid to really point the fingers
the only real difference that would cause this are new people, but people can't see that.

RELIGION OF
P E A C E
E
A
C
E

ENRICHED

Swedes learning the hard way

Accepting foreigners totally works. Just look at Sweden.

Same thing that's going on in the rest of the western world

This pasta is older than serbia

It's just youngsters doing harmless pranks. You can't tell me you didn't burn down some cars when you were young!

Muslim copy pasta

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

all this should make you very afraid because we will never stop fucking with you until you are gone.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS
BUT ALL WHITE MALES

this is the future they chose.

BURN THEIR HOMES

ARAB HEADS ON PIKES

DRIVE THEM OUT

does the average swede know its musies?
like your family are they aware or its still "right wing fascists" doing it?

also, if your police force keeps quitting do you have a proper army or national guard?

>asian youths

wtf i hate western world now

Sweden is not mentally and emotionally accepting the rapefugees and they can sense that! Open you heart and mind to the goat fuckers Swedes. They are your new brothers in stinky arms as long as you don't have bacon at home.
Consider these actions a warning. We as Americans will do our best to keep your cultural enrichment contained to your great nation. You are truly deserving. Allah Akbar.

The fire rises.
We need to muster the free folk to drive the forces of Islam from our homes.

Rally under the banner of the bloody cross, Brothers and Sisters.

Sweden's new normal.

they are getting what they voted for, don't waste your pity.

Fairly sure most of the muzzies burning cars don't even know about any of that but the Israel stuff. They can't even read in their native language.

As you should Pekka. Sorry for dragging y'all into this mess. You should go back and join your brothers on the steppes. Remember us fondly and never look back.

Why do they always torch cars?

This bait again

Rosengård in Malmö and Rinkeby doesn't look too bad on Google earth and street view. Is it really that dangerous?

of course not

New Swedes has to face harsh systematic racism daily, and it's frist when some cars burn that white privileged Swedes take notice.

THE RACE WAR IS BEGGINING

>Fondly

Assuming anyone survives the same imminent fate, Sweden will go down in history as an object lesson.

A modern day parallel to Troy where invaders struck under the cover of subterfuge.

'Swede' will be synonymous with foolishness, ignorance, suicidal ideology, and mortal incompetence.

It has something to do with some variety of Google.

Sweden yes!

>HAPPENING
That's normal state in Sweden.

>does the average swede know its musies?
yes, absolutely

>also, if your police force keeps quitting do you have a proper army or national guard?
The national guard has the heart in the right place, but they're extremely under-trained and many of them are old. Otherwise, our military consists of magical high tech superweapons of which we have like 4 each, but barely any capacity at all to put boots on the ground.

However, with a radical change in leadership we're primed for drastically expanding our armed forces in short order since we build most of our shit ourselves rather than buy it from other countries.

How about you kill yourself my man

Kek, i remember that quest.

soundcloud.com/gregory-ritter-594331905/red-dawn-18

Posted this in the other Malmo happening thread.

But relevant nonetheless.

its about two goys that went to Malmo and basically confirmed it was a shithole.

And who is to fight this race war for you? None of you faggots have guns, or at least in any appreciable number. Most don't even have a real army.

The nations of Europe had better start cozying up to Russia if they value their survival. Trump will not be sending aid.

Repentence

Nice copypasta

This might have been during last year's riots. Wouldn't doubt it if it's this year though either. There's like 50+ no go zones.

Yeah... you go to a country that has nothing to do with it and then take it out on them for actually trying to help you in their stupidity.

>It was you
*it was jew

>Shooting sprees
>Explosions
>Fires

Just another day in New Somalia.

At least the german media is reporting on this

Enrichment.

> that serbflagging shit again

Wew

It's organzied crime which has become rife in the city. Nothing to do with Muslims or refugees.

gang that catch people trespassing cut off their ears, could be bullshit
but its a very arab thing to do

>What the hell is going on

Based hard working immigrants making sure sedish auto makers are profitable. You see, they can teach you something about economy.

gang violence, 4 individuals hurt, one had to be taken to hospital by ambulance

>It's another "Mass riots in Malmö" episode

Yeah, but remove the muzzies and the refugees and you'd remove a large part of the organized crime too.

But Pedro, the muzzies ARE the organised crime.

do you fuckers known anything about anything?
malmo has had problems with gangs since the 70s.

typical malmö bullshit. its a normal thing for sandniggers to burn down cars there.

malmö is not a part of Sweden anymore.

I should probably not respond to copypasta that has been posted thousands of times on this Zambian basket weaving forum, but can you please tell me what role did Sweden play in any of these things? They were trying to be the nice guys and got fucked by thankless immigrants. They don't deserve any of this.

They aren't a large part of it at all and certainly have nothing to do with the events today. They make up minor drug dealing and such.

Today is far more complex and something well above them involving gangs who have been in the city since 70s and 80s.

criminal brown people shooting other criminal brown people.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0rqymbKD-c

This shit has spread across the bridge to our capital city.

AVE MARIA, DEUS VULT!

your goverment is either super cucks, or fucking monsters

proof?

And since the 70s they have shitskins... really makes you think

So hard that one no longer makes cars, and the other is fully Chinese owned and shifting East now.

I freely admit that I know nothing about the Malmo organized crime scene. So who then runs these gangs? Native Swedes?

If any Svens could clarify, was Malmo any better before enrichment by brown people or was it always shit?

I keep on hearing cars being lit in sweden thanks to the immigrants but what i've been wondering is; do people just get new cars and treat the shit that happened to their last one as a natural disaster or what's the story?
Seriously give me an answer this confuses me whenever I see one of these threads.

I love when you're getting that "Empire" tone on, Britbro. No funny business out of you this time, alright?

of course it was better

/r/ British child killed in grenade attack in Sweden while visiting relatives.

But why is Malmo so overrun by al these muzzies and migrants? How did they all end up congregating there?

Don't be such a bigot, it's just part of their rich and elaborate culture and they are so generous that they share it with the pityful swedes since they don't have a culture of their own.

how the fuck they create so much chaos? is there no police in malmo?

in america dindus broke in a few stores and got the national guard sitting on top of them the next day

Saab doesnt exist anymore

Yes, Sweden.

You reap what you sow.

>It was you who...
>It was you who...
>It was you who...

And you dindu noughin...

BAM, another fresh slice of peace

You don't know shit, lad.

there is a bridge there which connects Sweden with Denmark and the rest of Europe. If you go to Sweden by other means of travel than flight or boat Malmö is where you arrive

because it's far south and connected to mainland europe by a bridge to denmark

There isn't a media blackout. Sweden never existed in the first place.
Literally no news out of "Malmo" until the writers wake up tomorrow.

Businesses as usual in Malmö, I don't know why people are even reporting it.

So is it literally just a case of being the first stop for gibsmedat?

I heard it's Yugoslavian mafia. Not sure does it mean all ex-yu nations or is it just Serbs

MALMO IS FULL OF MUDSHITS I AM NOT SURPRISED THIS HAPPENED. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER SWEDEN.

Muslims redpilling the locals, one car at a time.

Uhhh maybe you, France and Germany. We have plenty of niggers but they are only mad cause we keep killing them. And they burn down their own towns and cities so fuck them. Those Muslims are literally fucking up your capital city. Congrats on your denial.

yes exactly

this is a good thing

bless the multicultural society, europe shall be the greatest society the world will ever see

Talk about being screwed by geography.

Svenbros, you need to start hanging your elected officials from lamp posts and burning out these kebab ghettoes.

It will happen, may as well be sooner than later. You cannot let the sandniggers destroy you, and wiping out the "leaders" who let them in is part of it.

Immigrants could completely annex Sweden and publically execute all its officials.

CNN would report it as peaceful protests, sort of like they did in Charlotte.

Physically attacking reporters, shooting each other, stealing and looting cash registers from local businesses, trying to set journalists on fire, throwing rocks off bridges at vehicles full of families, beating and stripping people in underground parking lots because they're white, smashing up apartments and public transportation that poor people depend on to get to work in predominantly black areas while wearing black lives matter shirts, looting the Charlotte Hornets team store to steal merchandise, setting fires, stealing sneakers, and hijacking cars.

Reported as "Mostly Peaceful" protests by CNN to the people outside the city.

Cred Forums feels luke the movie 8mile with eminem. All talk, no action. All swedes come vent on pol and don't do shit. We slayed the fuckers in utoya abd got a richt wing government. Go to malmo, buy a gun and start killing. One great man can change history. Sven Goran, just do it.

I had nothing to do with it.

Will never happen, Try to Get Your Head Around This: Sweden is Gone, Sweden is Finished!

Goodbye Sweden, welcome Swedistan.

entire Sweden has the Stockholm syndrome

they are praising their captors, hoping not to get killed

that is pretty funny, what a twist of fate.

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

This part never makes any sense to me. I thought the entirety of the middle east never liked the Palestinians to begin with.

lots of groups, this incident seems to be related to al-zein though

Paul Krugman just came in his pants.

Kafir here for a message to the muslims.

You deserve to die.

Ignore my typos. Goddamn korean phone. I hit 5 letters at the same time each time I try typing something.

this. the west know why but it chooses ignorance

You'd think the "emanating threat" of Russia would have caused you to up your army

who were the "four" injured?

just anybodies, or mid/high profile people that we dont know about?

Soon

You smug son of a bitch. As if our country is so much better.

Yea and he owned white slaves too

Mike Cernovich is an insufferable unfunny twat

news.com.au/world/europe/sweden-attack-explosion-rocks-city-of-malmo-hours-after-gun-attack/news-story/52791a33a7c8829f0ec6fe8ea48a2586

Sweden has such a beautiful multicultural society
Anyone disagreeing has never been here, is a racist bigot or a trump supporter.

You think that's something, the Jew is trying to start WWIII with Russia and the whole Middle East

ft.com/content/cdd5f09c-831d-11e6-a29c-6e7d9515ad15

I suppose this maneuvering is supposed to help Hellary by sending us a message... if we try to take our countries back from the globalists they will burn us all. And all over a city in a country we shouldn't have tried to rebuild in the first place. Deposing Assad was none of Hillbama's business, Congress declared no war.

Bloody hell

rt.com/usa/360317-carter-dunford-syria-russia-senate/

Go suicide, retarded Muslim scum. Nobody believes your blame game shit, you're just disciples of nigger-tier religion and you kill each other because you can never be happy, hopefully one day you all die off for the good of the rest of us.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwighYC_uKvPAhXFSSYKHRV_ByYQqQIIIjAA&url=https://www.ft.com/content/cdd5f09c-831d-11e6-a29c-6e7d9515ad15&usg=AFQjCNFXK_4qD5xX3ZgMCsu7mJPK9NjuIQ

Fucking Jew

Fuck off shitskin faggot goat fucker. This shit goes back centuries to when your nigger religion first gained traction with the inbred kiddie fuckers and tried to attack the West.

Sven developing a liking for irony.

Easy. We can roll out the NG, and the Googles know we can escalate to Martial Law if they push for it.

But that requires an army.

The latter. "Neoliberal" is not a thing, and most "liberal" parties are infested with sociopathic career politicians that only care about winning elections and votes, so they try to play all sides. That's why they import votes, manipulate media, etc. etc.

Not that genuine right-wing parties are any better, mind. They grow GDP no matter how much it shits on the native population.

if someone just started shooting them all, why wouldnt the police or military join in and start killing the refugees? why do they allow this to happen? these aren't kids. these are 30, 40, 50 year olds who grew up in a regular sweden/europe and have great memories of the country. so why they let this happen unchecked?

Swedecucks get your fucking shit together and go on the streets with bats and fuel canisters. What the fuck?

Pic related, also filename.

you eurobros need to start practicing building each other up instead of tearing each other down

the difference between seattle washington and miami florida is staggering- completely different cultures

but we all work together to dominate the world

you kids need to learn to play together

stop bitching about your shitty country and go help remove kebab

you don't have to kill them- just stop letting them rape you

work together dammit

retards triggered by a pasta

How do we make sweden more like nice bulgaria

>Israel
every time

Go fuck a goat

We can't do shit. They have to go burn the damned migrant centres and change the government.

Malmo was a working class town with heavy industry (cement works etc.), they had a good honest working-class community. Doesn't look that way now, they look like dindus.

You have a muslim nigger in the "white" house. It doesn't get any more cucked than that.

Come to Portugal, you'll see some Deus fucking Vult

Nah, it is much easier to wreck the municipal heating circuits going to the ghettoes and cut the water and electricity at the same time. Then Swedes can run their "Hong Kong" simulation and see what happens, will the shitskins survive the Scandinavian winter or not.

Its SerbShill

Ready to give up?

Sandniggers doing what they do best

>islamophobic
>phobic

It's not an irrational fear, or even a fear at all.

What a dumb fucking sandnigger. Thanks for proving why nobody wants you around. Make yourself useful and go kill some kikes, nobody wants them around either.

>the difference between seattle washington and miami florida is staggering- completely different cultures

Yeah, no. That's nothing like Europe at all. The difference between European countries culturally, historically and politically are much, much, much bigger than any difference between states in the US and any comparison is just bogus.

Absolutely nothing. That's just a normal day in Sweden.

Swedes will be the ones laughing at us when they all decide to walk here through our wide open Tornio-Haaparanta border.

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

A

For Jew.

>one thousand plus years of muslims spreading their filth

Fuck off Muhammad, go beat your wife and just tell the police she wasn't wearing her mask.

Who gives a fuck, Sweden has less population than the city I live in

Real socialism hasn't been tried.

Sweden is Gone, Sweden is Finnish!

probably bait but the rope is coming for you the more you attack the deeper the hole gets

>posted the dancing boy

Well done Bulgaria, God bless

>baiting this hard

FUCKING SKYPE

>Triggered

Self hating American LARPer
Faggot.

>sweden
>where even the cars are enriched

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
dead giveaway. Nice bait tho