Bros im basically on the verge of a mental break down. Im so worried trump will flop in the debate...

Bros im basically on the verge of a mental break down. Im so worried trump will flop in the debate. Hillary basically has the entire moderation team on het side....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTR8QPIYstQ
vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hillary had the MSM on her side for a year tho

Nothing to be worried about.
Just accept that he's going to fail and Cred Forums's hopes and dreams will go up in smoke.

don't worry half brit-half aussie guy, he is a big boy and he will be fine

Do you really think Trump hasn't had a team of writers preparing answers to every question possible for him for months?

Buck up man!

Trump has fought off rigged and slanted debates before

Drink a glass of water, take a deep breathe, and pray for the downfall of our foes.

CHECKED
NICE PIC

youtube.com/watch?v=aTR8QPIYstQ

How can you lose an activity you're not playing?

Clinton will be debating, and trump will be shit talking her until she has an emotional breakdown.

I'm pretty much just watching to see the tears.

A young kellyann conway.

JUST FUCKING KEEP CALM, YOU FAGGOT KIWI KEK!

If Trump loses the campaign we Race War now.

If he wins, we Race War Total War now.

she was a candidate for a president in last year in Poland

He also had the entire MSM against him when he was running against the cuckservatives and Ben Carson. The fact that he outsmarted and outplayed people who had this kind of experience really shows that he knows the game more than the makers do.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
KEK HAS PRE-WRITTEN HER SMELLY FATE
SHE WILL DEFECATE AT THE DEBATE!

Don't worry, Lester Holt is one of the most respected news anchors on TV. I've watched him every night he's been on for years now.

BUT, it's at Hofstra University, and the tickets are all going to students. This means that more then likely 80% of the people in the audience will be SJW-tier liberals.

Don't worry OP, even when he flops for a second or two, he always recovers. He can take a few boos and return to laughter and applause in mere milliseconds without getting flustered. You can't stump the trump.

so you'd say you're... deebly goncerned?

ingreasingly nerbous even?

Guys, FBI user is in trouble. Send him your meme magic.

Is she Polish?

don't worry, don "no juan" trump will make her look like a fool

>actually replying to CTR and foreign cucks "guize im worried" shitposts

NO SHE'S YOUNG KELLYANN CONWAY

1. Take deep breaths
2. Go to a local park and take a walk
Trump losing would be a bad thing but your post implies that you have some serious underlying anxiety issues.

Have faith my man, kek will provide

how exactly would he "lose"?

liberals cannot handle alpha males, watch how he cucks an entire board of moderators and HRC at the same time.

It will be glorious to watch the BTFO, think Lemon and based Black Cop but whiter.

Political correctness is the liberal's only weapon. As long as Trump doesn't play their game, he will win.

What's awesome is he's not doing a mock debate, which means this is going to be one awesome stump speech rather than a debate.

He is arming himself with bants to be ready BTFO any obstacles. He is at the point where the debate must prepare for him, not vice versa.

Don't worry, hobbit man, she's LOW ENERGY and will have a hard time standing up for 90 minutes with no commercial breaks.

We have superdeluxe on our side.

maybe not.

>Hillary shits herself in front of 100 million viewers
>Trump acts very politely, there is clearly something up and a few jeers from the audience
>she is rushed offstage, emergency commercial break, comes back showered in a different outfit

Next day on Twitter:
>I shit myself all the time! The auditorium was probably really hot and it's hard to be in front of a live audience
>We should really be applauding how brave she is for shitting on live TV in front of the nation. Can you say badass??

Kek will protect the emperor on the stage

Trump will win

Praise him

>smoke

DUDE!

CHOSEN ONE

Shillary couldn't even beat Bernie in a debate.

>Bros im basically on the verge of a mental break down. Im so worried trump will flop in the debate. Hillary basically has the entire moderation team on het side....

It was confirmed yesterday Trump has been doing 5 hour interrogation standing sessions to prepare for the debate. A team of debaters grill him and find his weak points. He's been preparing for this for months.

Hell, he entered the election with the expressed intent of going up against Hillary knowing this situation would occur. He also entered knowing he could win. He's been preparing for this take down for a long time and no matter how massive their army is, it seems it won't make a difference.

Last week he did a rally and mentioned the debate.

>The debate is going to be (pause while having a shit eating grin unlike any he's ever had before) ....interesting

He has a plan. Some kind of tactical nuke. Tomorrow I think we're going to see his final form.

Yeah I'm starting to worry too. Hillary is a career politician who has been able to spin her way out of everything; on the other side, trump doesn't do well at appealing to others. No matter what the debate should be interesting.

It aight OP. She will die in the middle of the debate. Though there are some repercussions, at least she won't be able to run again.

Link to that grin?

at what point has he ever been stumped?

I rest my case*

*on the grounds a nigga doesn't say some dumbass shit in which case I would have to further humiliate said nigga. furthermore you're a faget.

But that would be polluting the climate, and liberals/leafs are against hurting the climate.

If Trump doesn't specifically bring up and elaborate on the fact that FBI director Comey's testimony directly contradicts what Hillary said about her handling of classified emails, and proves she lied, then I am inclined to believe Trump has been a democrat plant the entire time.

He can crucify her with that and needs to so she'll at least have to give some bullshit "oh Colin Powell did it" response and be on defense for the rest of the debates.

Have no fear. Have no doubt. Your fear and doubt is what the Hill Shills want. Do. Not. Lose. Hope.

Do not doubt. Kek tests us.

Those who doubt the power of Kek and Trump will end up in a universe where Hillary wins.

Those who have no doubt in Kek and Trump will end up in the universe where Trump wins.

1. You're from New Zealand.
2. Politics is a joke, stop stressing.
3. Get a fucking hobby.

Fuggin checked

Which hour is the debate tomorrow?

Why the fuck do you care? You're from fukken NZ.
Don't you have to do some rugby dance or fry some kiwi? No new Lorde album out?

Bed wetting is for Liberals. This country is fed up with the BS, and they will vote Trump no matter what he does. Just watch, Trump is not a choke artist. He gets a fucking hard-on from competition. He doesn't "need" to be president, he wants to be president. He thrives on this shit. I'm predicting that the moderators will of course be slanted towards Clinton, but Trump will dominate regardless, especially during the back-and-forth exchanges (rebuttals).

They're not allowed to cheer and clap

kys quotespammer

Wiring is for cucks. TRUMP is going to wipe the floor with her wrinkled inept ass in this and the remaining debates. TRUMP will turn every setting state red and defeat her and get obvious corruption handily. TRUMP will begin the recession of the politically correct ideals which poisoned our great nation, build the wall with Mexico, and return Russia to its rightful place - coating before the might of the full force of a determined United States.

MAGA

>not even your president
>being this much of a demoralization/concern troll
>and/or histrionic faggot

you should just end it all now... since you seem like a little bitch and won't cut, jump eat a pistol... I'll do you a solid.

Google: "Exit Bag"

painless

This praise kek, Trump will find a way.

praise kek!

>vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/
Hillary has had the whole msn on her side for a year now and shes still failing. No worries desu

Shit link an't meant to be there

Considering that the debates of the republican race were against him this should be no different

Shadilay, brother!

>kinsey scale test

inb4 THis dude get roasted

We can't lose what we already won. This is a war over what normies are allowed to think. The rise of Trump, massive leaks and cover ups have decimated credibility of these freaks. Now it's about finishing off this beast.

Contribute to the cause, better yourself. Spread the message.

>mfw

Today, Kek shall remind them...

>relevant picture related by dint of being apropos to the aforementioned relational topic by numerological tangent

Hillary is going to make trump look so dumb. Trump was always cringe inducing during the primary debates.
At the end of the day it doesn't matter, we do the same as always. We find all the online polls and spam trump to the top so he 'wins'

I believe in one God, the Father Almighty
Maker of walls and trade deals, of all things chaotic and memerific
And in one Lord, Donald Trump
The only-begotten Son of Kek, born of the Father before all ages
Kek from Kek, digits from digits, true chaos from true chaos
Begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father
by Whom all memes were made
Who for us NEETs and for our salvation came down from Trump Tower

Demoralization thread

Posted by a non American

Opinion discarded

Thank you for Correcting the Record(Tm)

holy shit

WITNESSED

ETERNAL PRAISE

Yes. I am nervous too. But we must remain strong and have faith in KEK. We are caught up in world cycles and events that are larger than us. Hang on. And know that it will be alright.

Trump will win.

KeK wills it.

Kek has it under control. Don't worry.

>Hillary will start coughing uncontrollably at the first debate.

stay strong little australia

trump will not only win the debate...he will humiliate her

gave faith

OW
SHIT

KEK

praise kek

kek wills it.

Can I buy that pepe with my dubs?

Everyone here tried valiantly, but if you really thought Trump ever had a chance at beating Hilldog, you have only yourself to blame.

PRAISE KEK

President Trump literally never gets nervous, much less scared.

You don't get to bring dubs

Trump does better in adversarial conditions than otherwise.

Two words: Hillary Plant

>politics is a joke

The ultimate red pill. All this shit is just bread and circuses for self-styled intellectuals who think they're above following the Kardashians

Hillary objectively lost every single debate against Bernie and he *barely* attacked her at all. I agree with virtually none of Bernie's policies, but watching their debates, the disparity between an honest political outsider with integrity and a corporatist establishment stooge was extraordinarily obvious. Americans are sick and tired of Shillary's brand of bullshit, and as long as Trump doesn't fuck up extraordinarily, all it will take is Shillary showing more of her bought-and-paid-for out of touch establishment bullshit in front of a national audience and that will turn off the majority of voters who are on the fence.

Prediction: MSM will say a decisive win for Hillary no matter what happens; we already know that. Just like what happened with Hillary vs. Bernie. But people who actually watch the debate will either be swayed to vote Trump, vote third party, or simply not vote at all. I highly doubt any significant amount of people who don't already have their mind made up will watch this debate and actively decide to vote Hillary afterward.

>trump is in presidential mode
>hillary will go in expecting a softball game cause her whole campaign is paved for her
>trump will impress many people
>hillary will do nothing for herself

check em