Jesusfags

>jesusfags

Other urls found in this thread:

icelandmag.visir.is/article/00-icelanders-25-years-or-younger-believe-god-created-world-new-poll-reveals
youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0&
youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Commencing dump

Mormonism masterrace, anons.

better teach 'em early

Wtf I hate god now.
Consider my fedora tipped.

>don't masturbate

Do NOT expect anything from religionfags except for the fedora memes

Thats the point at which their intelligence and argumentative capabilities stop

Jewish masterrace

Fuck youre too smart for me swede. Im sure mohammed is fucking your women because he woos them with his complete lack of a god delusion razor sharp intellect

>can't comprehend why some people believe in religion
>maybe my edginess will convince them
I swear to God you guys are worse than the people you condemn

Theism =/= organized religion

I thought athiests were intelligent (said no one ever)

God never appeared from out of nowhere, he always existed.

Does all your vast athiest knowledge and philosophy come from shitty webcomics?

He doesn't hate gays. He came before the nothingness. Go back to frogger. Muh rocks magically morph into monkey bananas

your country is a nigger infested mexico. Im pretty sure your christian faith will keep your country white and proud

Leave it to the american to comment on other peoples flags

I bet you havent even visited Sweden. Your entire perception about Sweden comes from Cred Forums

Funny, like religion

Science tells you the earth is a pear and funds the synagogue of satan

Scientism is true. Jehova is a false god

Science is a religion. Of the serpent

Sven are you mad at religion because Mohammed raped your wife?

Atheism:

Universe created out of nothing

It hates gays (they're anti-evolution)

No wonder Sweden is fucked

No it's not. It's a conception of knowledge.

The universe either
>A always existed.
>B was created.

Both are fucking wrong if you use causality as an indication of evidence you fucking tards.

You fucking frog priest can blow me. Try going to a meeting of your dogma and talking like i do

>swede
I would expect nothing else but cuckery and secularism from you Sven.

didn't the monkeys inbreed just to expand?
either way everyone is inbred

>Try going to a meeting of your dogma and talking like i do

What do you mean by that?

Only those who are truly redpilled choose to become Jewish, athiests and Christians are cucks to Jews

it is equally likely that "the universe has a creator" as "the universe has no creator"

anyone who says otherwise is anti-intellectual

user did you get touched at seminary school? Really there's nothing to get riled up about.

Disgusting newfag spotted.

What the fuck do you think i mean you illiterate lying moron? Read it agin you fuck
Armageddon?

Daily reminder, Jews, Christians and Muslims worship the same ''God''. Also monotheist religions are from/for non white:

icelandmag.visir.is/article/00-icelanders-25-years-or-younger-believe-god-created-world-new-poll-reveals

>93.9% of Icelanders younger than 25 believed the world was created in the big bang, 6.1% either had no opinion or thought it had come into existence through some other means and 0.0% believed it had been created by God

Anyone who gets his scientific information from the bible is anti-intellectual

Cred Forums is a Kekist board, GTFO kike popsicle worshippers.

This

Though IMO it's pretty ridiculous for us to pretend we know this hypothetical creator's will.

End of days is not really a bad thing, basically a cleanse if humans keep fucking up.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0&

Pretty accurate but may I add:

You first must make the distinction of what makes one Jewish. As there are many different kinds of people all claiming to be Jews.

The term Jew was at the very beginning to be designated to the Hebrews, the chosen people of God.

Of course, the Hebrews squandered this opportunity. It was later apparent that both Jews, Samaritans, and Gentiles could worship God together.

The Pharisees were a sect that adopted the Babylonian Talmud when the Jews were set free from Babylon and sent home to Judah. They mislead the Hebrews, the ethnic Jews. THESE, THE PHARISEES, are what we should be cautious of, NOT ethnic Jews. They bred the GLOBALIST AGENDA and ZIONISM, which is nobody's friend.

The Pharisees made Judaism, the religious Jews of any ethnicity. They still believe that the Messiah hasn't come (even though he did) and that the Mosaic Law is still in effect, which is not. That's where the Jews were gravely mislead, and the hate for the Gentiles is still present.

The Sephardic Jews are descendant from the diaspora Jews from Italy, Greece, Spain, etc.

The Ashkenazim are not Jews, ethnically. They are actually descendant from the Kahzars who converted to Judaism and moved into Eastern Europe. They were screwed over and killed in the Holocaust even though they had nothing to do with this whole mess.

We also have False Jews, whom we can assume are the Pharisees and the Ashkenazim, as well as the Catholics.

The Holocaust was a way to get all the """Jews""" back into modern Israel.

Israel (not the physical place) is the spiritual kingdom on Earth that all God's children should be allowed to occupy. But modern, secular Israel is a front by the Synagogue of Satan that breeds hate and fear across the world.

Why are you still walking around

I know it's just a meme but I just my faith with this image... what the fuck.. I was fucking retarded.. So there is no god, does it mean that when we die everything is over ? Or is there a possiblity that something happen?

Lol let us worship icelandic adolescents, you dumb fuck what was the point of even linking that article.

>Iceland
literally irellivant
the strongest nations have always had religion

An intellectual can be an atheist or a deist

>deist

this is a meme. what evidence is there for even a deistic God?

Thank you

>What the fuck do you think i mean you illiterate lying moron? Read it agin you fuck

Writing a coherent sentence is part of literacy, you know. Not just reading one.

>. Try going to a meeting of your dogma and talking like i do
What dogma? What meetings?

How do you talk?

Made me chuckle. Though needs more stages down to an individual person.

user your having an existential crisis, bashing religions won't solve it.

believing and upholding something without proof so passionately is a mental disorder.

i acknowledge the possibility that a deity might exist out there, but without proof i have no reason to believe such a thing.

>that feel when God made this happen
wtf i love jesus now

Existence

Let me rephrase then

A deist or an atheist who gets his scientific information from the bible is anti-intellectual

Leaving us only with people who do not get their scienific information from "holy" scriptures

Hell doesn't exist.

What does dogma mean? What does meeting mean? How do you think I speak based on our interactions? You're a shill for a bunch of liars and all our lives are in jeopardy

>And then suddenly god appeared
>God appeared

Atheists dont understand religion.

>Existence

huh, i sure am thonkin' now

You ever notice that atheists spend the majority of their time talking about Christianity? They still feel that pull of wanting to be saved, but they're so entrenched the only way they can broach the subject is by attacking. I can't even fathom how nightmarish it must be for them.

Reminder that Jesus never said anything about gays

No, you just moved the goalposts

That actually does make perfect sense. Look at the world around you. God is CLEARLY a cunt.

You did that you asshole moron. Moving goal posts so simply. Stop speaking
Eve did that. The serpent did that. You clamdigging fuck
Hello fake nonjew. We have evidence. You are ignorant just like basic observational skills. I don't need to listen to you. We get one shot. You might be like in movies where you cry out and nobody listens to you

It is absolutely certain that the universe has a creator
youtube.com/watch?v=t_RwcGzGurc

Atheists believe that there was nothing and then suddenly an infinitely dense point of matter appeared out of nowhere and the big bang made everything after that. Not that much different from creationists, actually.

Just know that agnostics are sitting back and watching Christians and gnostic atheists bicker and fight and laughing the whole time.

As a Sephardi, you're wrong about the Talmud, it's literally a book of a bunch of rabbis arguing how to interpret the Torah, nowadays we practice Talmudic Judaism but you can see for yourself where our practices come from by looking at the Talmud, it's all based in our traditions, mitzvot, oral law, etc.

>it is equally likely

there is absolutely no basis for this claim. shut the fuck up.

Listen here.
Athiesm is just as Naive as any Religion.
Your not a centrist if you hold this position. Your an agnostic, Gilbert Ryle said being an Athiest is morally acceptable because you either deny or claim to not know the answer. This is bullshit because if Gilbert claims agnoscism is moral than how the fuck can a decisive party like Athiesm equate to agnosticism? They do not equate to each other. So I'll explain this again.
It's either one of these there is no other choice.
>A the universe has always existed.
>B the universe was created.

If you use causality as a tool to figure out how, you invalidate the claims. Agnosticism literally means, I don't know but I think. It's not an oxymoron either. Time doesn't exist as it is perceived by the mind, what happens when you die? Time is supposed to stop from your perspective. Time is not an environmental law that everything abides to. It's a metaphysical law that we commonly misattribute it's characteristics and ever interaction with other matter as a sign of duration. When it's actually distance. Society just uses it as a reference to measure the distance of matter. And age is a reference to current state of being, physically.

Babylonian

Do you believe in God?

>Catholic curch invents scientific method
>Priests were the first doctors preserving the medicine practices of Greece which collapsed in the western world when rome fell.
>The team who first landed on the moon un-ironically wanted to quote the bible on the moon but were told not to by the government. The saying "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" by armstrong was made up on the spot because he wanted to say a bible quote.

user use "evolution" and "adapt" to the conversation. Fuck man you must be like 12.

Truth tbqh

Cred Forums is a Christian board; faggots, atheists and SJWs need not apply.

>So there is no god

There could be a god. But if there is, it will not or cannot interfere. Or changes things in ways we cannot see nor understand.

To be honest if there is one, why the hell would we understand anything? Its like an ant trying to understand why you enjoy shitposting on Cred Forums.

The fuck are you saying? What in the fuck are you talking about

Granted but it is probably a passive aggressive bitch with bi-polar personality and malicious intent
>t.Schopenhauer

We need all the allies we can get and don't break the golden rule like the drumpftards do

>Catholic curch invents scientific method
is this what christfags unironically believe?

after the persecution of Copernicus, Galileo and Darwin?

Pretty FUCKING hilarious if I must say so myself *chorus here*

there is as much evidence for deism as there is for atheism

Atheism: The belief that nothing came from nothing, and now we're here.

>Anti-gay
>Bad

>caring this much about what others believe

Nice job

i like tom campbell too and i think retro causality can prove free will but i doubt tom would tell you that his theories are 100% for sure

There's evidence to the contrary on all scientific dogma but do you see any of that being changed? No

Shifting the burden of proof, ay?

Neat trick there, almost fell for it, heh

nothing personnel kid

prove it christcuck

show me any evidence that proves one is more likely than the other

Well... this isn't very productive.

Daily Reminder Folks

Use 4chanX or other filters to filter and block all leaf idiots.

>swedes and canadians trying to outcuck each other

Color me surprised. Reminder Germany is already saving itself but nuclear fire is the only hope for a recolonized Sweden and Canada

I'm an agnostic. I lean toward atheism but I don't claim to know one way or the other.