You know he's going to get raped in tomorrow's debate, right?

You know he's going to get raped in tomorrow's debate, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM
youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic
cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/25/clinton-mook-fbi.cnn
hillarytranscriptclock.com/
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
youtube.com/watch?v=i9jJhOWIJWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fail to see how. Please elaborate.

>0.03 has been deposited into your accound

Face it Trumpfags. He has nothing on Hilldog.

SOMEBODYS DOING THE RAPING

wtf i hate trump now

You know what about to blow up in her face?

>pic related.

drumpf is done. he's nothing but a neocon and will only make the rich richer

I agree. trump also wants us to hate other people so he can get more of our children killed in wars.

Hillary ducking dies in front of everybody and the only thing the shills have to say is
>MUH TUX RETURNSS?!? WER IS iT?!?! YOU AR NOT IVIN BELIONER!!

Consider killing yourself you autistic fuck.

First day on the job, eh?

I don't care if the rich get richer, as long as the poor do too

>Trump wants to be allies with Russia
>Clinton doesn't want to be allies with Russia
>therefore Trump is the one who wants to get our children killed

Sage

trumps a neocon? ahahahah

the million dollar man against the evil boss from the Bruce Lee Game of Death movie that never got made.

You know we have ID's, right?

good job goy 0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

Have you sniffed your own farts today bby?

That really corrected my record

lel get out of here drumpf fags, the chan belongs to hill-dog now.

I'll bet you don't even know who Four Chan is...

test

what the fuck kind of lazy shitposting is this?

men can't be raped though :^)

Anyone has an input on the "standing-up" obligation. I think I saw that both candidates will be required to stand up during the debate.

Given this, it's not farfetched to think that Clinton will use some kind of apparatus or aid so that she'll tire less easily. If she does this, how could Trump somehow call her on it ? Ask her or cause her to walk around maybe ?

Because Trump attacks individuals in the debates rather than discussing policy. That worked for him in the GOP debates with half a dozen other people splitting the vote, but it won't work against Clinton, who despite being corrupt really knows her shit and can debate on topic.

Reporting for making light of rape culture and for homophobic language. You two are a deplorable disgrace to #her.

Look im not a fan of bulldog Hillary either but let's be honest she has way more policy know how and actually understands how to be a politician. She will perform better in the debates but she's also going to look like an elitist cunt. It's a major problem the left is having. I think she will kick trumps ass but it wont matter because his support will claim it's rigged or that the left is out of touch with the plebs (they are)

this is all people care about

Debates haven't been about policy since Kennedy / Nixon.

So did Rubio, Cruz and Kasich
Did you see what he did to them in the Primary debates?

agree with this user.

BUt trump can win if he takes HIllary down to his level and gets her making personal attacks with nothing to do with the actual debate. Thats the only way trump wins, his policy is horrible.

First off, you assume the electorate cares about the same issues as you do, and second, you assume they are all above-average intelligence.

The media gets pissed at trump's comments, but the electorate eats it up; that's why he's been drawing his ratings.

Shit like the height of Hillary's podium compared to Trump's would not logically matter to any intelligent voter, but Hillary DEMANDS a podium that makes her appear equal height. Why? Became many voters are prone to instinctual bits that shape their opinion illogically, for better and for worse.

That's why Trump's policy could be absolute dogshit tomorrow and Hillary could cough too much and in the court of popular opinion Trump would win (or vice versa).

That will not matter because Trump will be graded on the curve. All he has to do is not go off on one of his crazy rants. Look halfass presidential. And he'll have a really good night. Now Hillary has the near impossible task of overcoming the dogma of mistrust placed on her reputation by the vast right wing smear campaign that has gone on for years programming weak minded Cred Forumsrocks.

That file name is really triggering my autism

Those debates where non debates man. There were too many candidates and it made ir possible for him to irl shitpost. I won't lie I'll be hella impressed if he pulls that off again but i just dont see it.

Tax returns aren't required to be released. Hillary's deleted emails were. The only damning thing is he isn't a billionaire but a multi-millionare. OH NO!

> yfw hillary has a seizure live on air

Look real hard at whats motivating voters.

The one thing uniting all of Hillary's voters, all of them... from the Soros to the Feminist to big media, is hate. That is a hatred of trump, a loathing of the side of america they refuse to acknowledge. The protectionist, nuclear family, good value and apple pie simpleton america where everyone knows their values and has the integrity to sacrifice to make their world better.

Trump voters on the other hand, are united by love. A love of America, the America unafraid to lay down the lives of its sons to kill fuhrers, and be dam proud to do it. The media has done everything to take it can to spin it so we believe the 48% who support trump are the wrong side, the bigots and racists and corrupt. But how can what you love be wrong?

>Because Trump attacks individuals in the debates rather than discussing policy.

the individuals he has been attacking were the policy makers and he made arguments why we should never trust hillary with the job.

why

Lol you are fucking retarded or just a die hard Trump drone. Those """"debates""""" were more about Trump insulting others and talking over each other.

RECORD STATUS

[ ] Yet to be Corrected
[X] Corrected

>CIA SAMEFAGGING

He wills it.

>actually understands how to be a politician

Sure, but Trump understands how to be a human being. It's about winning hearts and minds, but where the heart leads the mind will follow. Hillary doesn't know anything about hearts because hers has been replaced with a miniaturised industrial pump that keeps the embalming fluid in circulation.

Wow wtf I hate drumpf now. Really gets my noggin' joggin'. In fact Jimbo, it gets my nigs a noggin'. I am fucking done you islamaphobic LBGTABCDXYZaphobic manlets. I bought a set of glass dildos to gape my asshole in preparation for the daily .gov assraping I will be forced to undertake under a Hilldawg presidency.

AUTISTIC ASSFUCKING IMMINENT

test

Hilldawg is a total milf I would buttfuck after giving her a nuclearlaunchcodeenema

Thanks for the effort, but it's way too obvious that you're trying to make the shills look like morons.

I still recall in 2012 people saying Romney "won" the first debate because he looked "more presidential" and Obama looked like he couldn't adjust to the Denver altitude. I never heard any discussion of policy analyzing who won that debate.

Nice a Red Pill thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM

youtube.com/watch?v=OfAyNrEsqic

Do you guys really think trump would be a good president or is it just lulz?

Hilary Clinton is a Marco Rubio - tier fully scripted establishmentesque debater. The only reason she didnt get pummeled in the DNC is because the whole thing was rigged in her favor and her opponents were lightweights. Her main opponent Bernie even assisted her by asking people to stop talking about her emails!

She will be Trumped so hard tomorrow it will be unreal. You know with Trumps attitude its going to become a talk-over match and once she amps up the shrill noise volume to try to compete -everyone will be covering their ears like "fucking hell I dont want to listen to 4 years of this godawful sound".

cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/09/25/clinton-mook-fbi.cnn
>Combetta uses words "Clinton Email Coverup Operation"
>Clinton campaign manager gets grilled, no answer
>On her own network

Clinton News Network preparing for post Hill shill fallout

Ironically all Trump has been talking about leading up to the debate are his policies while Hillary literally only bashes Trump, even in every shitty meme vid she's in she still does it

There's nothing saying you have to release your tax returns to be potus :^)

Obama is bad

>Makes fun of Rubio
>Drumpf speeches
>I HAVE THE BEST PEOPLE, BEST COMPANIES, BELIEVE ME

"WHY AM I NOT 50 PTS AHEAD REEEEEEE"

Not even a US Resident anymore but I'd still vote Trump 1000 times over Hillary. Just saying

Mexican Cred Forums posters are the worst at constructing coherent sentences

High energy, high impact, all in the moment, thats what works bro

Preparing for a debate with powerpoint presentation style of rehearsed lines and points is WEAK and Trumps basic retard-tier lines end up dominating the stage

Trump will lose

What time is it at tomorrow?

This

>le make a post and then reply to first post pretending to be a different person like you don't know what ID's are meme

He's right though, Trump is going to lose

>mental hildabeasts think they can beat a time traveller

this

oh boy, whoever hired you as a shill made a bad investment

I hadn't noticed that LOLOL
And Trump followers are the stupid ones
Why is that?

>implying shillary wont take meth + adderall and shill for 90 minutes and repeat what people say to her from her earchip

hillarytranscriptclock.com/

Reminder that it's been now over 233 days since Hillary has started into the very arduous process of releasing speech transcripts

Hillary will have a seizure and die during the debates.

>doesn't know ID's exist

Full hodor.

hillary will lose
get

>Using shitty memes
>Falling for b8

wow got me

get

interesting turn of events here.

>to get raped

You can't spell HILLARY without L I A R

-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

NICE COMEBACK BAE

damn boys CTR shills are putting up a good fight with that get, atleast we still have on our side

ABSOLUTELY AND COMPLETELY BTFO

burgers, what time is the debate tomorrow?

I want to hear from time travel bro

ohshitnigger.jpg

a lazy CONSERVATIVE WHITE MALE BORN INTO MONEY IS THE BEST THE GOP CAN DI
adf;ndfahfasflsa';k

you vukcing delusional drumpf fags need to just give up.

he lost OHIO.

O
H
I
O

land of inbred white trash hicks with shotguns and assault rifles.

literally lmao'ing at the GOP right now, your all pathetic.

sorry guys I rarely visit here and I'm from /r9k/

I won't ever post here again

Shit thread. Way too much bait n' shills.

Ironic shit posting is still shit posting

I think it's hilarious anyone thinks Drumpf has a chance tomorrow night. ....silly repubtards will be swallowing the ultimate "red pill" in 24 hours when they see their "god" die

>Monday's debate — and all other debates of this presidential cycle — starts at 9 p.m. ET and lasts for 90 minutes.

>6% of Americans care about the tax returns

>pulls envelope out of his jacket pocket
>it's his tax returns and he glues them to the camera lens
then what?

There's just so much to cram into the debate. I personally hope for a travelgate mention.

Hillary is a crack head don't believe anything she says.

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

Difference between me and you is all I have to do is wait and see. You have to shill on Cred Forums because you work for the Jews

Do you have another pic comparing how long they've been e-mailing classified documents?

>implying Trump will lose when all he has to do is pull out a piece of paper with the facts/what Hillary has done on it and she'll fucking melt down

youtube.com/watch?v=i9jJhOWIJWE

Hillary only knows how to follow a script and read a teleprompter.

She is completely dead in the water in a debate format, which is why Barack "if if if" Obama was even able to beat her.

Trump is spontaneous, thinks on his toes, improvises and is able to adapt to changes.
He is literally Hillary's nightmare opponent and she is going to get destroyed.

You know you CTR guys actually have to change our opinion to be successful on this board. All you're doing right now is making threads to groupchat in

We, goy!

Vote for an even smaller white demographic instead!

This makes perfect sense!

>ok

I legitimately think it depends. I want him to do well but if his narrative through the debate is just that she's corrupt people are probably going to get bored with him. He shouldn't define himself just as the anti-Hillary

Same goes for her actually, if she can't resist the temptation to define herself just as the anti-Trump she's going to lose.

Tomorrow we're going to find out whether Trump is actually serious about winning, or just planning to throw the election to let Hillary win.

9PM - 10:30PM AMERICAN EASTERN STANDARD TIME.

2AM FOR WESTERN EUROPEANS LIKE ME

What time will the debate be on in the UK? Will it be around 1am?