There are five living U.S. presidents. None of them support Donald Trump

CTR here, all you Drumpf-tards just got BTFO by all 5 living presidents. What do you have to say about that? How do you even come back from that? Protip: You can't.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/there-are-five-living-u-s-presidents-none-of-them-support-donald-trump/

lol suck my dick regardless

Breaking:
All five living presidents confirm that Trump is the candidate of change

>confused and senile old men told trump is bad
>obama's smug grin grew three sizes tgat day

For a lot of people that's actually a good thing. I'd be way more likely to vote for Trump knowing that fact.

>there are five puppets to the establishment that are saying that Trump is anti-establishment

This just in: All 5 living presidents are corrupt globalists who helped fuck up the country!

Three are relatives, the other two useless.

fuck one, marry one, kill three

This. All the more reason to vote for Trump.

>establishment and the corrupt that ruined America don't support Donald Trump
Thats the best endorsement an outsider can get

God that lcpl has a lot to brag about. I'm surprised such a low grade got that honor.

>bush, trump destroyed jeb
>bush, trump destroyed jeb
>husband of trumps opposition
>king nigger, democrat
>senile irrelevant democrat

>The last 5 people to completely fuck up the greatest country in the world say Trump is bad for putting America first.

truly amazing.

>voting for another clinton after the first one destroyed the economy
kek

What's the bet that Dubya fucked everything up deliberately so that the Dems, and thus the Clintons, would reign supreme?

How many of them members of skull-and-bones?

5 cucks don't like Trump. Color me surprised.

Hoc tamen puto me

>Carter
Literally lost his second term to Reagan, and Reagan absolutely curb stomped him. Universally seen as at most a "meh" president.
>H.W Bush
Wasnt too great himself. Establishment poster buy who was tacked onto Reagan just so Reagan would be okay'd by the GOPe. Didnt have enough guff to beat Clinton and was subverted by Perot
>Clinton
Scandal Scandal Scandal Scandal
>W Bush
Internationalists getting involved in things better left untouched. Destabilized Iraq without taking any resources opening the door to ISIS. I could go on but keeping this brief
>Obama
Internationalists getting involved in things better left untouched. Destabilized Libya, attempting to destabilize Syria without taking any resources opening the door to ISIS and supporting ISIS outright all while splitting race relations even farther. I could go on but keeping this brief

If they liked him I'd be worried

Wow what a surprise, 3 Democrats and 2 Neocons don't like the Nationalist candidate.

>blue, blue, red, red, red
What did they mean by this?

One of them's literally married to Hillary, of course he supports her. I couldn't possibly imagine Bill not being faithful to his wife.

After this election, I hope for America that they choose a duty of confidentiality for the living and actual presidents.

They should'nt express their views in a democratic election or in foreign referendum like Obama during Brexit.

Reminder bush jr. was probably forced to be there and would rather be at home painting dogs or riding horses

>shitty presidents
>supporting a shitty candidate

Makes sense to me.

Bush jr. pulled the short straw and had to stand next to the nigger.

>things that make me go hmmm

How is that Carter cunt still alive? What is he like 200?

This is probably the best endorsement they could do for Trump. It's the best way to remind people that the last 5 shitty presidents have put America into the shitty condition that it's in now.

That means Trump is indeed the best candidate

They should all be in prison for various things

this is probably the most pathetic incompetent group of retards ever "given" power in the united states of america

looking at these men all in one place and considering the length of their combined unbroken rule, its no FUCKING SURPRISE THE ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD IS ON THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION

>5 illuminati establishment elites close ranks around hillary

Who would have guessed?

>Three are opposing party
>other two are related to someone that got BTFO by trump

Implying i won't vote for him even harder now.

And they are cucks or neocons, so fuck 'em

>bush is the other bush's son
>obama is in deep with the clintons breaking the law and having secret meetings
>the bush family resents trump for destroying jeb
>the bush family is friends with the clintons and have done god knows what together
>one of the clintons is trumps opponent

Well no shit they oppose him. 4/5 in that picture have a deep interest or need in Hillary getting office. Those men have ruined this country with their greed and corruption.

2nd post best post

How many of them actually support Hillary though?

So an anti establishment candidate doesn't have the support of the establishment.

>one is an incumbent google from the opposing party
>one is an irrelevant old carpenter
>one is literally in bed with his opponent
>two are the father and brother of a man he bent over a podium and raped a dozen times on national television

if i were Trump i wouldnt be looking for any of their support either.

@90328349 (aka. gayass OP)

>a group of uniparty, whole life in politics cronies are supporting a candidate who is "one of their own" rather than a billionaire businessman who said he's gonna wreck their entire legacy because he doesn't like it

wow... I'm shocked!!
fag

this

Bill looks like he's about to activate his rocket boots and jet off to an underage sex slave party on some Saudi's personal island

>5 of the worse presidents ever
>all men
Give women a chance geez, Women are better leaders.

lets be honest, they all just followed hw's doctrine of proxy violence and economic bleeding.

inherently safe, but genuinely deceitful.

>Three democrats one of whom is married to his fucking opponent
>Two republicans who are pissed that he destroyed their relative

WHHHOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHH STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

Nice to see they're already lining up the traitors.

Get this out now! Biggest endorsement of Trump yet!

considering all five were shit, this is pretty good for trump, isn't it?

Thank God.

All establishment

>unironically declaring to be CTR
Unequivocally gassed.

I keep seeing this but what the fuck is it supposed to mean? I mean seriously.

Just Googling "what percentage of Americans trust the media" brings the number to 6%.

SIX%

So because 5 or 6 former presidents don't like Trump "Well shit. I guess they have MY/OUR best interests in mind seeing as how they aren't part of the ruling elite class."

Oh wait. Wait. George Clooney and Iron Man and a bunch of other celebrities said I shouldn't vote for Trump from their castle atop a fucking hill away from all the refugees, Muslims and googles. Because they'll surely be just as affected as the rest of us on the bottom with crime, labor, jobs and lack of integrating with your host countries among other things. These vermin will come here and outbreed us until we look like Europe. How long before we have "no-go zones" here like they do in Sweden?

Minnesota has one of the most dense Muslim populations in the USA. A quick search will show you what that's like and show you the ugly underbelly of taking perverse advantage of the USA's amendment to practice your religion freely.

A restaurant owner in Minnesota recently put a sign up "MUSLIMS GET OUT" and he said business has been booming.

You got Mexicans right now protesting Trump waving Mexican flags. MEXICAN FLAGS. Well go the fuck back to Mexico if you don't like it in America.

>"If Trump wins, I'm moving to Canada."

But not Mexico. Gee, I wonder why...

I don't give a fuck, as do many Americans about what these people think about how we should vote. Voting against our interests. America's interest.

I don't give a fuck what you elites think about me having to vote for Hillary. Trump is packing stadiums to the brim. Hillary has a few stragglers holding on to her campaign by a thread and just gave up Ohio.

TRUMP 2016, you "son of a whore". -President Rodrigo Duterte

This isn't twitter, retard. Get that gay ass @ outta here. What a waste of dubs.

It's quite an endorsement really. Most Americans don't like the direction in which the country is going, these 5 stooges are reminders that they are to blame for American's quality of life, declining while having to work more hours for less pay.

That was not so hard to come back from OP...but thanks for playing.

Wait so there are 2 Bushes' there and 1 Clinton and another Clinton is in the running?
Hardly seems fair

Good, fuck all 5 of these retards. Clinton and bush dynasty is coming to an end.
4 fucking decades of there shit. No thanks. Fuck Hillary.

NeverHillary.

>Openly admitting you're CTR

I feel bad, I really shouldn't, but you guys must be really running out of ideas.

Flip bro here.

>Puntangana

means "motherfucker".

That's the whole point of his campaign