Trump only following 41 people on twitter and only liked other posts 39 times?

What's going on here? Anybody ever notice this?

what's wrong with that?

What's the problem with this?

This is not worth a thread.

Shouldn't a prolific twitter-er be an active member of the community, and not just a narcissist who wants a platform to rant?

4+1=5

3+9=12

12+5=17

1-7=-6

yes.

Perfect example of why Common Core has failed us.

thank you for correcting the record

dubs dont lie
i think youre onto somethnig user
you have to go deeper

>Shouldn't a prolific twitter-er be an active member of the community, and not just a narcissist who wants a platform to rant?
It's a fucking shit show of a social network.

There's no way you're not underage, giving Twatter this much importance

That's not an argument.

Striving to be an active member of the twitter community is leftist idealogy.

Twatter is just a mouth piece for people. He wouldn't spend his time actually reading through it like some bored normie pleb. There are far better things to do than sift through thousands of inane bullshit tweets just to find an opinion he already agrees with.

This is normal for a high profile account,The people he follows might even have to pay for it as it brings traffic to their page.

No, it isn't. It's discourse. Conversation vs. talking to yourself.

True!

>Shouldn't a prolific twitter-er be an active member of the community
>twitter community
>twitter
>community

it means he posts a lot and rarely reads what other people says because wasting time on twitter is a bad use of his time.

fuck off retard.

Thank you for applying your bias that Control the Record paid for to skew a post to your narrative.
This is sarcasm, and I in no way endorse your position, and recommend that you commit suicide in order to better your political insight, as I believe this is the only way for you to gain more at this junction in time.

he ain't no follow whore

>it means he posts a lot and rarely reads what other people says
I know what it means.
>because wasting time on twitter is a bad use of his time.
Then how does he expect other people to waste their time reading his tweets?

Twitter's fucking ass to use other than posting something for the trapped people to spread.

He's a producer not a consumer

because other people aren't running to be president of the united states you retard

this isn't reddit faggot

Because ppl do read his tweets fuck nuts

Ty 4 ctr

I love Trump but I actually think you're right desu

Twitter isn't a community. It's just a platform to get news or short messages out to people who care what you have to say.

Well, he's more influential than 99.99% of Twitter users, so why would he?

He only really posts about other presidential candidates, because they're on the same level of status.

The rest of us go to look at him because, well, we're not presidential candidates.

Regardless, he does occasionally retweet stuff that people "tag" him on or whatever that thing is called where you put the @ before their name, I don't have a Twitter account.

Too busy making money fuckwit. Go back to univision.

haha, you dumb fuck, you can't have negative quantities of things: you can't take 7 apples from 1, so the result should be error.

Ya, he doesn't have time for faggot shit.