Hello Cred Forums, I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary, and after he lost, I decided I would vote for Jill Stein...

Hello Cred Forums, I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary, and after he lost, I decided I would vote for Jill Stein. But now I see that's not happening, and I refuse to vote for Shillary, so Cred Forums, tell me why I should vote for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You shouldn't.

He is a fucking con man and establishment puppet. Don't believe his lies.

serbia you were suppose to be based :(

he will likely lower your taxes assuming your income isn't over 250k

vote for Trump and shoot yourself in the head just right after doing it

How do you feel about Bernie selling out and supporting Hillary even after he was proven right about them rigging the primaries for her?

Vote for Hillary. She won't last four years anyway. She'll be impeached or incapacitated in some way. Then we can have another boring president for the rest of her term and the country won't crash and burn.

I was in the same boat as you OP. Was gunna roll Stein, but fuck this irreparably corrupt system. Time to get redpilled and support our first emperor.

Don't you want to be on the winning side for once?

Hillary wants to go to war with Russia
Russia has enough nuclear power to literally wipe us and every ally we have off the face of the earth.

I don't know about you, but with the upcoming collapse of the dollar, tensions in Syria, and generally every nation being infiltrated with violence that their govt refuses to acknowledge, this isn't really a good time to pick a fight with the a country who is getting to a point where it has little to lose in just ending the fucking planet.

I'm not going to convince anyone to change their personal beliefs, that aspect of a human will never change only in great emotional events.

Look into his platform and figure it out yourself. The only certainty I can give is that they both have similar trade views and both criticize the current state of free trade agreements.

And then there is Hitlery Clinton. Who is a completely honest woman with her only goal being the salvation of the working people of america with brilliant quotes like
>we are going to raise the taxes to the middle class

Because Hillary Clinton cheated Sanders out of the race. He probably would have won both the primaries and the presidency if it was not for Clinton and her trickery.

Because Seth Rich exposed the DNC rigging of the Democratic primaries and he paid with his life.

That's more than enough reasons to vote for Trump.

When Clinton loses to Trump she will be absolutely devastated. It will destroy her.

Vote for trump and you get to have one of the greatest engineering constructions along the border of America to Mexico (The Wall)

to watch tables get rageflipped

Trump's Secret Service codename is Max Troll

Don't. Bow down and lick the piss out of the democrats boots while they fill your country will ackbars and tell yourself it's the better option.

You know that's what you are deep down inside. A spineless little cuck. Bow down. Get ready for her.

Do what you were born to do.

Here, let the dilbertman convince you.

blog.dilbert.com

Dilbert's a pretty smart guy, eh switches to Trmup and doesn't afraid of anything

>he considered Jill "check your privilege" (((Stein)))

think of it this way:

at the end of the day, he doesnt want to be a bad president.

and his platform is about bringing jobs back from overseas and strengthening immigration so you dont get a terrorist attack every other week. take a good hard look at Europe and what the influx of refugees is doing for them.

he's also about changing the way American power has been seen for the past 50 years, which is expand our infuence all over the globe, dropping bases everywhere and spending tons of money on foreign protection and aid.

What has Japan done for us since WW2? yet we spend tons on them because they are not allowed to have their own military. They dont want our bases there, and they want to have a proper military again. lets let them.

we are spread way too thin abroad while the homeland crumbles. So Trump wants to pull all of our global tentacles back. focus on fixing the issues in our own country before we go involving ourself with other countries. and if another country wants our protection, they should pay for it.

so here's his platform:

-reform our current concept of "free trade" so that whenever we make a trade deal it benefits US. set up protectionist tarrifs on imported goods to promote domestic goods instead

-pull back from abroad, we are spreading our resources too thin and get nothing for it, focus on back home

-strong immigration to make sure terrorists cant sneak into the country posing as immigrants or refugees

-Return to some sort of pseudo Monroe Doctrine of not getting involved unless we are attacked. That means strengthening our military so that while we dont engage ourselves, if we ARE attacked, we have the force to back ourselves up

Like Bernie, Trump is interested in helping America's interests over multinational companies. Through clamping down on illegal immigration he will both remove what is basically a slave trade and through tariffs on international substitutes, make American made products competitive despite actually paying workers min wage. Currently it makes more sense for businesses to manufacture or assemble overseas. This can absolutely be offset and generate more opportunities for American workers.

>I'll help elect another Clinton who will bomb my people

CONSIDER THE RECORD CORRECTED

DONALD TRUMP IS A NIGGER LOVER, HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A NIGGER LOVER. HILLARY WILL BRING THE NIGGERS TO HEEL AND KEEP THEM UNSKILLED AND ON WELFARE IN THE GHETTO WHERE THE NIGGERS BELONG. DO YOU REALLY WANT THESE NIGGERS PROSPERING AND MOVING IN NEXT DOOR TO YOU IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD? I DIDNT THINK SO. WHITE POWER

VOTE WHITE, VOTE HILLARY

You don't have to vote for anyone. You could just write in you own name or someone you actually like.

This is America you know....

Hillary is a cunt who will support "equality" shit that will just keep blacks shackled to welfare, committing crime, living off your taxes, and which will continue to disadvantage young men, who are currently the more disadvantaged sex (economically and educationally) among millennials in Western countries.

She will continue mishandling foreign affairs like she did with Benghazi. She has already committed to bringing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Syrian refugees to the US, plus she will do NOTHING about illegal immigration (in fact she will probably encourage more to come). And she will continue to serve the big businesses that have funded her political career.

Trump will protect the US from illegal immigration. Trump will not bring Syrian refugees who could well cause terrorism. Trump will defeat ISIS. Trump will create working class jobs, he will bring industry back to the US, which will also create middle class professional jobs too. Trump will protect the US economy instead of allow big businesses to offshore whatever they want at the expense of the 99%.

Vote Clinton if you want your country to become a corporatist, Muslim-infested, gynocentric hellhole. Or vote Trump if you want freedom, jobs, prosperity, and the preservation of American culture.

MORE PROOF DONALD TRUMP IS A KNOWN NIGGER LOVER. THERE ARE MANY REASONS TO VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON

1) DONALD TRUMP IS A KNOWN NIGGER LOVER

2) DONALD TRUMP EVEN MARRIED A FILTHY IMMIGRANT

3) DONALD TRUMP HAS FUCKING JEWS IN THE FAMILY

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS AND YOU SHOULD TOO, LOOK HOW THEY RIOT ALL THE TIME.

HILLARY 2016

he's got a dick

Gas this Serb shill/proxyfag already, he brings bad name upon his fellow countrymen

Ahh, it's the serbshill, hello my friend

Hes cute :3 and good for the economy and will rebuild detroit

if youre not a cuck then you will vote for Trump.

youre not a cuck, are you user?

HEIL HILLARY, CHECK OUT MY NEW TAT

So you think people can completely change their views without a significant emotional trigger?
If you truly believe that then you are a fucking fool.

This.
I'm too old to be of any use in future wars.
Most of you aren't.
Historically, Hillary is a warhawk for Israel.
That simple.

>pro state rights
>America First (Won't surrender our country to the false song of globalism)
>wants to end the war on drugs by dropping a figurative nuke on Mexico
>wants to work on 2nd bill of rights without actually needing to pass it (every american deserves a job, home and health care)
>against hateful religious zealots that seek to set us back into another dark ages, but not calling for a blanket ban which hurts the peaceful ones.
>wants to improve our immigrant screening to ensure we don't let costumed wolves into our homes
>wants to protect and heal our veterans who sacrificed life and limb for our well-being and rights, who have become sick from drugs and neglect.
>wants to improve our government leadership. No more coddling and yes men. Give us the people who are prepared to take on the task they are assigned and accurately perform these tasks with little error.
>Improve our image. Other countries look at us in disgust after 16 years of constant mistakes.
>Improve our military. End the sale of military tech to our enemies. Increase funding in realistic ventures which return us to a global superpower that other countries walk all over.
>Improve our relations with other countries. Make allies with those who seek to further the worlds progress in science, wealth and prosperity, but ensure we don't neglect the needs of our ailing country. Lead through strength.
>End the ridiculous PC culture which silences the voice of reasoned concern.
>End domestic terrorist groups like BLM by putting them to work and revitalizing the economy of low income housing in run down cities.
>Bigly increase fundings in public works. Our roads and infrastructure look awful, which makes us look poor and wanting.

I think that's all.

THIS FUCKING BOARD IS FILLED WITH NIGGER LOVERS. THERE ARE COUNTLESS NIGGERS TRUMP HAS SUPPORTED AND MADE RICH, HE COLLUDED WITH THEM TO WORK WITH THE BLACK COMMUNITY, HE HIRES NIGGERS AND SPICS, HE EVEN ONCE DATED A NIGGER

WHITE POWER VOTES FOR HILLARY

ASIDE FROM HER POLICIES, HILLARY HAS EVEN BEEN CAUGHT BEING HONEST ABOUT HER HATRED FOR NON-WHITES

WE MUST BRING NIGGERS TO THEIR KNEES, THEY ARE RISING UP, VOTE FOR HILLARY

MEANWHILE, TRUMP IS FRIENDS WITH CHIMPANZEES

THE CHOICE IS OBVIOUS MY FRIENDS, VOTE FOR HILLARY, TRUMP IS A NIGGER LOVER THROUGH AND THROUGH, ITS SO OBVIOUS

When blacks prosper, they cease being niggers. I don't think I'd call the man who wants to end niggerdom a nigger lover. Good try though, based shill.

What's the point of you being here? You're not convincing anybody of anything and you stick out like a sore thumb.

We dont need your fucking 100% Blue Pill Vote

> You absolute Satan cock sucking faggot

Tell me why you arent one of the stupidest fucking sheep on the planet

or flat earth non planet whatever

If you're at all concerned about social issues like gay marriage or abortion, you really don't have anything to worry about. Trump isn't interested about that nor will he change anything in that regard.

His main concern is the economy and the nation's security. He has plans to lower the tax rate for all Americans, so if you want some extra cash every payday, he's your guy. He also has plans to lower the corporate tax rate in hopes of creating more jobs here. Not to mention, he wants to be tougher on free trade so that we don't get screwed over. I believe Bernie had something similar in mind, when it comes to trade. He's anti mass-immigration. Whether you like it or not, this is another reason wages haven't risen here in the US. More labor on the market means there's less of a demand for labor, which in turn means your labor isn't worth as much.

He's not anti-woman as many in the media and on the left claim. Look how many of the women in his own company have been treated. He has appointed them to high ranking positions, before it was the norm, and he pays them just as much as he does men. Keep in mind, he's a New England conservative, and they're no different than many democrats when it comes to social issues.

Trump is less likely to start a war in the Middle East than Hillary, that's for sure. He wasn't enthusiastic about the Iraq War, found it to be a waste of time. Hillary on the other hand will get us involved in another war. She brags about the invention in Libya in many of the leaked emails. And at the very least if she doesn't get us in another war, she'll find a way to destabilize more countries around the world. Trump also seems to be open to working with Russia, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. They'd be a great ally when it comes to rooting out jihadis.

And if none of this convinces you, at least he'll blow up the whole special interest system that controls DC. If you don't vote for Trump, you're voting for Hillary.

America first.

You shouldn't. He's a racist and said Mexico is sending over rapist and drug dealers(which they aren't)

do further research on Human Biodiversity and racial differences and Intelligence. It should be self-evident why Trump needs to win after viewing this data

Thank you for correcting the record.

We're not as retarded as Shilldawg might have taught you, faggot. 4/10

Vote for Trump because he is the last hope for Western Civilization. He is the last hope for everything you enjoy, everything that all of those third-world ferals want to come here and grab a piece of. Do you value your family? Your property? Your freedom? Your life? Trump wants to put us, the American people first. If we allow in the feral hordes of third world low-iq gimmedats, we are hosed. Our women will be raped and enslaved. They want YOU dead if you are a white man. Stand up on your hind legs for KEK's sake. Stand up for Western Civilization and protect this precious minority of white civilized altruistic people.

You better vote trump or else we are comming over.
, if you believe that lation from mehico are gonna fuck yo shit up , wait until my family and I come to murica.

is this the new CTR strategy?
>vote for her she'll die anyway fuck it

He's going for the record for having the most (you)'s

The TPP is the worst fucking thing for this country and you know it, it will destroy environmental and labor protections. Clinton supports it, Trump opposes it completely.

Want to end wage stagnation? To resurrect the middle class? To do so you need to end the unlimited supply of labor that is illegal immigration. It only benefits the rich who want to exploit workers, and have maids and nannies and other servants so they can be rich lazy worthless shits.

If want to see the Constitution saved you have to vote for Trump.

youtu.be/x4jwCMK1dc0

>I voted for Sanders
We need to bring back the McCarthy to hang each and everyone of you communist mother fuckers.

Hey OP, I was a Sanders guy too and I am voting for Trump as well. Let me put it to you this way. I know their policies are very different, and they are different people, but without realizing it, they do in fact stand for the same thing.

They are both 3rd party candidates in essence, who infiltrated the two biggest parties, shook them up, and are running on anti establishment platforms.

Maybe Trump will raise taxes, maybe he'll lower them, maybe he will get rid of Obamacare or Common core, maybe he won't, but whatever happens, we (the American people) will have successfully elected an outsider and told the establishment to go fuck itself, which is amazing considering the money and influence on the side of our opponents.

I don't think Trump is crazy or racist or anything, those are bogus insults. Even if he wanted to nuke a country (which he won't, that's silly) he would need congressional approval and would have to work with military aides and such to do so. Our democratic republic is set up to prevent tyrants from taking over, and I have faith in our legal institutions. I think Trump will be a responsible, safe, and effective leader who will not bow to foreign, globalist interests.

That on it's own means so, so much more then anything he could do legislate in 4 years. We're sending a message that will last hundreds.

American of Serbian decent here. What happened to you?Op listen man, vote Trump for the guys losing real intrinsic value of the product of their labor in factories. Trump is not like the other republicans who have outsourced our manufacturing to china, and other parts of Asia. We need to set a new valuation of the Yuan, internationally so that China will have the same expenditure associated with manufacturing. That way people here can produce a product worth a greater salary and the richer people are per capita the better our civil union.

>tell me why I should vote for Trump

Because he loves you.

hes only posting this for money for food from CTR

POL loves the blacks, and is a board of peace

I would like if anyone could explain to me why there's 4 respectable different houses a wizard should go in to but only 2 different respected houses USA can vote for

That's okay user I was a Bernie fag to because I wanted the establishment out but I lost respect for him when he endorsed Hillary who is literally one of the most corrupt establishment members out there.

Also screw open boarders, I don't want to turn into another Sweden, Germany, Belgium, France shit whole filled with thousands of followers of the tolerant an loving 'Religion Of Peace'.

MAGA 2016

I'm voting for Trump for one reason only:

Trump is neither Bill Clinton's wife nor George Bush's son or brother.

The establishment thought they could foist any shitbag insider on the people so they gave us the son and brother of former presidents and the wife of another.

NO DYNASTIES!!!!

If you live in some deep blue/red state, it doesn't matter anyways. Vote Stein. If it's a swing state, vote Trump.

A third party would do the same exact thing it doesn't matter who the third party is this time but if enough people vote for it this go around then America can have an actual chance in the future of a political system with more voices and ideas of what could make America better Imagine voting for someone you almost completely agree with

To punish the Democrats for defrauding Bernie