KALGOORLIE H-ABO-ENING v.2.0

>didgeridindu steals motorbike
>owner sees him, runs into him with ute
>kills young aspiring rapper
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-30/protesters-arrested-in-kalgoorlie-riot-after-teen's-death/7797804
>all fucking hell breaks loose as abos become a tad upset
>"said officers were vastly outnumbered by the crowd, and most of those injured had suffered cuts and abrasions from rocks and bottles being thrown"
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-01/kalgoorlie-taskforce-formed-after-elijah-doughty-death/7805408
>kid to be buried tomorrow
>Racial tensions in the town have run high
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-26/kalgoorlie-locals-hope-runrest-end-after-elijah-doughty'-funeral/7876356

Other urls found in this thread:

bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html
youtu.be/0hgZmZhwczk
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/health/aboriginal-sexual-abuse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wew lad

Aboriginal riots are very low energy.

lmfaoi

>racial tensions
the term is disingenuous in this case as abos are not in fact another race - they are another species.

we was gold an shit

>>didgeridindu steals motorbike
>>owner sees him, runs into him with ute
>>kills young aspiring rapper

AYO HOLUP SO YOU BE SAYIN, JUS CUZ HE TAKE DAT MAN MOTACYCLE, HE BE SUM KINDA CRIMINAL? DAT SOUND MUHFUGGIN RAYCIS YALL. DEM RAYCIS ASS PO-LICE WIT DEY PROPATY LAWS N SHIET.

>meanwhile, dozens if not hundreds of Aboriginal children in the area are being systematically and horribly abused by people in their own Aboriginal community, often by people in their close family
>we can accurately predict it will lead to those victims abusing their own children/community in the near future
>a very clear positive reinforcement, spiraling Aboriginal communities down further and further
>its racist to just mention this, let alone try and stop it by assigning these communities personal responsibility
>activists are worried about one child (singular) and constitutional recognition.

95%. You killed 95% of these subhumans.

WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH THE JOB AUSTRALIA, FOR FUCKS SAKE

NINETY-FIVE PERCENT, THEN YOU JUST DECIDED "EH, GOOD ENOUGH"

They really fucking are. OP's pic looks like some Planet of the Apes-esque movie set.

>didgeridindu

>Commander Gaunt said a total ban on takeaway alcohol sales had been implemented in the city

How is this even legal what the fuck?

I hate people who scream "but he didn't deserve to die". No shit. That isn't the question. The question is if he caused his own death and the answer is yes. You have every right to get your property back and prevent theft. If an accident happens, well that is the fault of the criminal.

>didgeridindu

kek, I lost on the first word.

No wonder the cunts are rioting. Can get their coon-go-juice.

idk what this fucking straya is talking about but...

>Didgeridindu

Top Fucking Kek M8

Abos are like orks right? Retards that get more powerful with numbers and are great with machines

And Val Kilmer smack dab in the middle of it all.

trips of truth.

Didn't Howard try and deal with this years ago with the whole
>send troops into northern Aus communities?

Most abo communities up north are dry. Doing that just means white fellas have to pop round the back to grab a slab.

>aspiring rapper

caveapes aren't capable of even that... would be funny seeing jewburg trying to create an abo rapper desu

Post filming Salton Sea....

I like how the half breeds try and stop the chimp out at the police station. These ancient googles are so predictable.

goddamn how many generations of abbos need to be impregnated by whitey to get the ugly out?

>didgeridindu

this is what its all about

this is what i come here for

ABO LIVES MATTER

just give them a barrel or two full of petrol as a peace offering.

How fucking horny did those first Sailors have to be to fuck the original pure blooded abos. Like Holy shit that must have been awful

We did something similar to the feather niggers

>tfw BP literally had to invent a fuel to sell up north to stop them huffing.
bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html

didgeridindunuffin

Just dump some petrol off and the problem will solve itself.

No woman on ships m8

Abos are real life cartoon characters. Everything they do is hillarious

youtu.be/0hgZmZhwczk

Not outside the realms of possibility...

I'd go gay before I fucked this or join the priesthood

>great with machines

My mate fosters some of their kids because it pays well and he found a 12 year old girl in his tool shed on her knees with her nose in the fuel tank of his lawn mower huffing away. Is that what you mean?

anyone notieced the feral girl in upper center?
strangest boner evar

Some scope for adaptability.

Or even...

Brown bag it?

Look at the 11th Line

One of them did made miss Australia or something

Pic related

blame the white fellas, classy

What are the chances?

But wasn't that the gist - that the govt. had evidence of
>muh child abuse
so sent the troops in up north?

I remember liberals (small l) and the Greens and innercity Lelbournites getting quite salty about that.

Thank god we pretty much wiped out 80% of them since we first arrived.

After Whitlam's "you are the victims, white people need to support you till the end of time" speech everything went downhill.

You can't change a tribal culture in a generation but you can sure fuck them up by giving them alot of free time. The dipshits in Melbourne should have remembered it was a labor policy before they had another protest march.

how can white women compete?

I swear the existence of abos have been completely covered up in america. The first time I found out about these "people" was through Cred Forums. The entire planet seems to be ashamed of their very existence.

Right is clearly an Andaman Islander

>7: Times an Aboriginal child in 2009 is more likely to be sexually abused than a non-Aboriginal child
creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/health/aboriginal-sexual-abuse

From 2007 - 2011, Aboriginal children were the subject of 23% of child sexual abuse reports.

>After Whitlam's "you are the victims, white people need to support you till the end of time" speech everything went downhill.
Agreed. Decades and generations of Centerlink gibmedats have just made the problem worse. But as with most indigenous pop. around the world - just fucken' throw money at the problem seems to be the MO.

We need to get a protest going to whinge about this guy doing "white face"....

The intervention was the direct approach to get the kids away from abusive families, keep them in school and give them a chance.

People who didnt bother to find out what it was about ie, greens supporters, rabble roused that it was modern day slavery, etc.

It will always be a political hot potato because you can score so many points off destroying government policies.

Unfortunately that also means it probably will never be solved.

Dont ask us, we weren't born then. Its the greatest shame of our ancestors.

Any Aus/pol/acks going to be in Kal tomorrow?

Tassies did a gud job.