Sorry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0eH-YFgU7s
youtube.com/watch?v=Uri6Andyk90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

zorry :DD:DDD

IM NOT SORRY FOR JACK SHIT PICK MY COTTON GOOGLE

Fuck niggers

I will give an apology for every slave I've owned, which would mean no apologies

Sorry I wasn't around to witness it.

I'm sorry we brought slaves over from Africa

If I could turn back the clock so it never happened I would

FUCKING GOOGLES!

googles are fucking subhumans

UMARU ISNT A NIGGER. DELETE THISSSS

Apologuise

There was no slaves in cuckanada you fucking pajeet.

i'm sorry that we got colonized by the lazy Portuguese
i hate niggers so much

>we

Don't group me in with your Prime Cuck you goose fucker

youtube.com/watch?v=R0eH-YFgU7s

'we' didnt. The British did.

No, fuck you.

I've never owned slaves, but if you want to keep bitching about it I can enslave you like those Muslims practicing Sharia law in Texas.

so sorry...

wait canada didn't do slavery. ill say sorry on behalf of all white people anyway...

hahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhaahahaahahahahhahahahahahahah*cough*

hahahahhahhahhahhahhhahhahhhhhhhhhaahahahaha

Democrats should apologize

Trump should reinstate slavery desu

But don't you understand, if you're white, you're responsible for everything bad that has ever happened, now or before you were born.
Fucking racists these days not understanding that all white people are bad.

There are more slaves alive today then there every were American slaves.

What a fucking typical leaf. No apologies from me, you faggot.

The one who should be apologizing is Queen Elizabeth II on behalf of the UK & The Royal Family which made loads of cash from it.

Sorry.

Why the fuck do you guys need to apologize to me for? It's over, we need to be worrying about this election.

I live in Texas too are they still doing that shit?

Why is it 2016 and we still associate the word slave with Google?

Really makes you think

I'm sorry for the people that have to put up with Google's as a result of slavery.

ALL CANADIANS NEED TO BE PUT DOWN

>I live in Texas too are they still doing that shit?
No, they got caught, but they were still doing it which means there could be other Sharia law following Muslims that are doing it

>tfw my family still owns a plantation bought with slave labor
Not sorry for anything my ancestors broke no laws

I miss the good ol' days. Don't you, Tyrone?

We never owned slaves over here but yeah, i'm sorry that americans were forced to free all of theirs.

Ooga-booga (We'lll fuck yo women)

My ancestors owned slaves but fuck you. I'm more pissed off they paid for the niggerfication of america.

fun fact: Poland was build on slave trade

You were the British at that point retard.

Sorry for abolishing your lifelong nursery

Down here in Irving I remember them having a big protest about having Sharia Law. Shit was shut down quick, something about the Muslim community makes me tick, they try to force everything onto other people. I don't like that.

The British didn't, Kikes did.
The majority of slave ships were owned by Jewish merchants.

I'm sorry that I took you say from your imprisonment by opposing tribes. I'm also sorry that I was your master and I made you pick all that cotton. Here's a dollar. Don't go spend it all at once

I am sorry
That it ended

sorry

trips of truth, praise kek

They've been pushing to be allowed to have tried under sharia law for crimes instead of the real law, basically so they can get away with murder and raping children

Sorry, it was an English colony. and it wasn't 'our' idea to import free labor & work them to make goods to send back to England to sale at huge profit.

blacks in America are here for the same reason there are blacks in Jamaica, Haiti, Bahamas, ect..

Suer-long story short: rich English people were dicks. They weren't happy with a nice profit margin, they wanted HUGE profit margins. But, it wasnt blacks who had it bad, the Establishment in the UK treated everyone like shit in the colonies. Its why the King got Declaration of Inpedendenced.

Sorry. You can go back now and we won't bother you again.

Sorry groids. We should have used Mexicans and the Irish as cheap labor instead. Our bad.

I don't apologize to losers.

Maybe if they fought harder they wouldn't have been captured by the opposing tribe and sold into slavery.

Slaves are a mess. SAD.

ayyyee

Republicans already made up for it with Abraham Lincoln.

Democrats need to apologize for starting a war to keep slaves.

This.

Slavery was single handily the biggest mistake we ever made collectively as a nation.

maybe unemployment wouldn't be such an enormous problem if niggers didn't feel that they were entitled to NOT WORK because of "muh slavery"

>biggest mistake we ever made collectively as a nation

but we didnt make that mistake. Again, it was the UK that imported slaves here and built a slave economy to sell goods back to the UK. The people of America, later, got fed up with all the BS and booted the King & his cronies out. But, the slave economy was still a hold over.

I apologize for nothing my entire family was made of poor farmers we were the slaves when you think about it.

Fuck then niggers.

i'm sorry for your loss....
or something.
i mean the people who were slaves are all dead now.
i empathize with their plight?
I guess i also empathize with the descendants of slaves not having as great an upbringing as some others?

thx guys

standard cuck response is that we benefited from colonialism so have to settle our moral debts. the ones who benefit the most from this are, surprise surprise, non-Whites and non-Males. there is a war on white males and it's destroying Western society which was built on the knowledge and expertise of White males and has the highest standard of living and philosophical advancement for ALL people of any society in the world

Came here to post this.

No apologize for google.

is that niggalas cage?

Sorry for party rocking.

I'm sorry that I never got to own one. I actually have to get up to get myself another drink now. It's a shame really.

I don't get it, if they want that law so bad why don't they just go back to the place that has it? Why try and ruin another system with your system?
I'm not gonna be a happy person if the people in power want us to appease these fuckheads.

Shits fucked now, we got white guilt in people of my generation, we got people who share the same skin color of going around making a big deal out of nothing, muslims trying force their ways, and the funny to me is the liberals who complain about facism, racism, and bigotry are infact being those three things.

I'm scared

>tfw you've never had a slave

>tfw never apologized for slavery
>tfw black gf

I'm sorry that if I knew how this was going to turn out, I would have picked my own cotton.

I'm sorry we ended slavery.

I have Irish ancestors in my family so I better apologize to myself because I'm sure somewhere down the line one of my English ancestors sold one of my Irish ancestors into slavery

Jews should apologize.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uri6Andyk90