no seriously, did he really say that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=ftTeIVFqZ-g
articles.latimes.com/1986-01-07/news/mn-13892_1_soviets
chroniclesmagazine.org/how-to-deal-with-hostage-takers-soviet-lessons/
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
truthfeed.com/putin-on-isis-terror-i-swear-if-they-bomb-russia-in-half-an-hour-every-muslim-will-die/13789/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I doubt it, but we should convince a Muslim to bomb Moscow to find out for sure

i wouldn't be suprised desu.

he made very agressive comments towards turky claiming that he will invaide and rename their capital to constantinople

Probably fake. I've seen multiple fabricated quotes like this that are attributed to him.

WHY IS PUTIN SO BASED

This may not be real, but the fact of the matter is, Putin is based enough that would believe it anyway.

I personally would not recommend testing him.

>rename their capital to constantinople

Why'd he do that?

he didn't say that "cultural suicide" line I often hear attributed to him either

He never said that you dumb cunt. Russia has the largest muslim population in europe.

Is putin still president? Weren't the Russian elections recently ? Did he get another term ?

His party got 47% of the votes so he's still the president.

Or "To forgive terrorists is up to God, to send them to him is up to me."

He did, during the 2nd Chechen War, say that he would kill terrorists wherever they are, "even in the shithouse" (sometimes "toilet" or "outhouse," not a Russian speaker so I have no idea.)

>their capital
Istanbul, you mean?

yes

cannot believe. ya know how many attack already happend since he he was elected at first, second and dunno which times now

Does ISIS take orders?

holy shit. renaiming istanbul to constantinople would be the happening of the century.

Ok, now we need to do a false flag in Russia. The offer is too good

No, Putin means Constantinople

It was a parlamient elections, and presidential wall in 2018 i believe. His party took 2/3+ seats

No link?

A few days ago it was "we'll bomb every muslim city" or some shit.

Stop this stupid personality cult.

is it really fake, im finding articles on this, ill post if they seem credible in a second

Putin almost never said the things that get the most attention in the West.
Thing is, significantly for the Trumpening, that doesn't mean they are not true. Putin is a head of state with long diplomatic experience and he exercises appropriate discipline. Nevertheless, looking carefully at his statements and policies shows that these quotes are often signalling something real that he cannot say directly. Putin's original basis of credibility was crushing Chechnya and stopping the free ride and treasonous cooperation Islamists enjoyed in the 90s. He is easily the most serious man in the world when it comes to opposing Salafist terror. But can he talk like this with Russia's huge Muslim minority? Hardly. Would killing every single Muslim, even the ones in Burma, accomplish anything? This quote is fake but the un-American willingness to mercilessly defend his country is real.

Does this include his buddy assad

>russia
>in europe

The day will come and you'll be alive to see it.

But OP, look at what Hitmoncuck says.

Attaturk

What an unhinged bigot. Thankfully Hillary will start containing him when she becomes president.

>XV century
>greeks lose constantinople to turkroach
>600 years later
>Constantinople reconquered
>By slavs.
This would be kek and glorious.

lie
/thread

We have to meme this to happen.

yes it is indeed.

wtf I'm gay for Putin now

because he's the byzantine emperor now

>Burger
>education

>really want him to have said it

He gets as many terms as he wants until he runs out of polonium.

nah he can only do 2 in a row then he has to do a term as prime minister until he can be president again.

Check out what the KGB did when the Taliban took some soldiers hostage and threathened to decapitate them..
They found the brothers, sisters, fathers, and mothers of these terrorists, chopped their heads off, and delivered them in boxes by air mail.

eat a sack of dicks vaclav
europe is defined as the peninsula east of the bosporus, only a tiny portion of russia qualifies

most of "russia" is in the orient, russian culture, architecture and language is oriental in nature, and most people dont consider slavs white.

Russia has actually been bombed year after year after year by muslim terrorists. Moscow alone has been bombed 5, 10 times already, by the Chechens. Excluding 9/11, no white nation has been hit as hard by muslims as Russia, not even close.

Putin talks tough, but he can't even protect his citizens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia

>America 60% with hispanics
What is the true count?

40%?
30%?

But Istanbul replaced the name Constantinople is. Why rename Ankara? Seems kinda lame.

>and rename their capital to constantinople
The capital of Turkey is Ankara. Constantinople is the city now known as Istanbul.

Does nobody remember his comment he made at a forum about the Chechens?

youtube.com/watch?v=ftTeIVFqZ-g

Russians. White.

KEK

Why'll he change it?
I can't say.
Maybe he likes it better that way.

first
I also like how there's no qualifier of "Successfully" in the statement either, so that any bombing could do, even a failed one.

It is a matter of "You are welcome for shelter and trying to do good but if you explode I swear to fuck imma kill every last one of you in half an hour tops!"

>so the Muslims say well first part sounds GREAT lets go with that one then they Pray and open up food shops and try to integrate and ignore degeneracy because Allah will smite them for them so they can just relax and watch TV and Play video games and get Rich.

>If there was no show of force they will just keep exploding.

Russians divide their nation to two basic camps. Rus are the ethnic Russians themselves, and then there are the "belongs to Russia" camp. Baltics, for example, belong to this category, and perhaps Finns - not sure.

Fake and gay, пoвepьтe мнe

Why not change Istanbul back to Constantinople and declare Constantinople the capitol again? Sounds like a much better idea than renaming Ankara.

you really believe Putin renames Ankara to Constantinople? Doesn't it make more sense to rename Istanbul to Constantinople?

How's life in belarus?

the us is NOT 60% hispanic.

"hispanics" are only 16.3% faggot.

if you are going to lie, at least try to make it believable

If it all goes to shit, Russia will be our last hope.

>comments towards turky claiming that he will invaide and rename their capital to constantinople

bullshit

i didn't read the full comment just saw rename and constantinople. ankara will just be ash desu

Russia is so big that thinking that it only has white people is American-tier retarded.

Still worse, than in Lithuania and Poland
One day we will be with them

articles.latimes.com/1986-01-07/news/mn-13892_1_soviets

He was meaning that the white percentage if you consider white hispanics is 60%. In reality the white population is roughly 42%.

Russia is great! Pootin is cool because he robs Russians from their tax money!

I doubt it. Russia has a massive Muzzie population and gets bombed semi-regularly.

Eat shit, nigger. You are not white.

>One day we will be with them
But on par with living standards or in one Rzeczpospolita? *sniff*

chroniclesmagazine.org/how-to-deal-with-hostage-takers-soviet-lessons/

Putin didn't swear on his nans life, so i'm calling fake m8

We aren't only talking about people in Beirut. I'm talking about Tehran and Qom [Shiite holy city and the residence of Ayatollah Khomeini], which is not that far from Russia's borders. Yes, Qom is very close to us and a mistake in the launch of a missile could always happen. A technical error, some kind of breakdown. They write about it all the time. And God or Allah forbid if this happens with a live, armed missile.

> white population of us is ~40%
ha ha ha ha ha ha

census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

77.1% faggot.

the census is not subject to your ignorant re-interpretations.

T]he KGB kidnapped a man they knew to be a close relative of a prominent Hezbollah leader. They then castrated him and sent the severed organs to the Hezbollah official, before dispatching the unfortunate kinsman with a bullet in the brain.

In addition to presenting him with this grisly proof of their seriousness, the KGB operatives also advised the Hezbollah leader that they knew the indentities of other close relatives of his, and that he could expect more such packages if the three Soviet diplomats were not freed immediately.

Soon thereafter, the surviving three hostages were dropped off by the Soviet embassy "from a late-model BMW that couldn't drive away fast enough" and never again was a Soviet (diplomat or otherwise) kidnapped in Lebanon. As Benny Morris put it: "This is the way the Soviets operate. They do things - they don't talk. And this is the language the Hezbollah understand." Not only Hezbollah, but ISIS and every other Muslim terror group.

MAKE BYZANTIUM GREAT AGAIN

> slav trying to decide who is or is not white

that is hilarious
you are clownshoes

What a god

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Putin is based, I wish we had a strategic alliance with him. I'm sick of being surrounded by NATOcucks.

Faggot

truthfeed.com/putin-on-isis-terror-i-swear-if-they-bomb-russia-in-half-an-hour-every-muslim-will-die/13789/

Why do you keep spamming that song and telling people to not listen to Shailay even though Shadilay was Gifted direct from the Divine before our births?

I listened to that "song" its a robot saying lines with sampled beats in no particular order.

Your lack of faith Disturbs me.

STFU NIGGER AND SPIC CENTRAL

>Convert to Islam
>Allahu Akbar the Red Square
mfw you just saved Europe

added this shit to my filter because you keep spamming it
shut the fuck up
reported for spam

AT LEAST RUSSIA FINDS AND KILLS THE TERRORISTS RESPONSIBLE AFTER THEIR TERROR ATTACKS

Like Beslan or the Moscow Theatre attack wasn't enough? I doubt this is a real quote.. if he felt that way we'd be living in a muslim free world by now

Please Kek let this be real

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

The Russians are not our friends, they are still communistic and totally jewed.

enemy of my enemy

Turkey's capital is Ankara not Istanbul you dumb shit... Euros arent supposed to be this poorly educated...

Go to wikipedia and add up the numbers yourself. Even if you don't include Italians, it's like 56%.

I love you all. You single handedly put my faith back into those who fight against the 'we are the world' attitude that would make liberals an hero at the thought of putin doing this.

>Islamist
The quote used the word "Islamist" not "Muslim"

That's nobody's business but the Turks

if he does that i hope liberals an hero. that's 2 birds with 1 stone.

same shit

If he were to nuke the muslim world, would anyone interfere?

Israel and America probably wouldn't. China has no interest in doing so.

Would the arabs launch nukes back at Russia in what extent?

How much of "mutual destruction" do you think would happen? Other countries don't really have any dogs in this fight nor can they be blamed, Russia has the most nukes in the world so they could probably pull it off to large extent too.

The rest of the world leaders would literally have no reason to glass the planet over this.

And Russia has been shown to be fine with killing tens of millions of its own to achieve a desired end.

Russia has close to 30million Muslims. Dont you think its a dumb idea mr.mongol?

no, he didn't

there have been a shitload of muslim terrorist attacks in Russia

Russia has had a higher per capita death rate from terrorism than Pakistan during the years Putin has been in power...

Putin is also funding what has become a Sharia-run Islamist proto-state within Russia's borders in Kadyrov's Chechnya

Dem Mongol/turk/tungus in the middle were literally the original natives of Russia tho

at this rate I hope we get invaded and millions die

Islamic terrorism has already struck Russia several times, the most notable being the Beslan school siege.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

Quote is bullshit or Putin is a pussy who doesn't stick to his words.

Because Putin really likes that one song
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk