Degenerate travel ad remixed with muslims and explosions

So a few days ago the French government published a travel ad for Paris, featuring tons of cultural marxism and leftist generacy:
youtube.com/watch?v=JnxDN5Bh4rA

An user suggested we should make it a little bit more... realistic. Enjoy: youtube.com/watch?v=_3WE81Xz2x4

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806455/Two-teenage-girls-Nice-17-19-arrested-terror-plot-directed-notorious-Syria-based-French-jihadist.html#ixzz4LIshKONE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like it!

Looks like that face of a dying nation video parodying the come to Brussels ad

I'm going to try to get a few fashy social media outlets to spread this

Lost it when the music kicked in, kek

It still shocks me that we haven't found a way to deal with the left wing and keep them from destroying our nations without just going out and killing all of them.

There has to be a humane way to stop this from happening.

Guess what? It involves getting out and being called racist. If we can't handle that, our nations are dead and we are to blame. History will look back on US as the cowards who LET it happen.

>[xM-WW imagery intensify]

what did (((they))) mean by this?

>not fading out with this

disappointed

poor france. it honestly tugs at my heartstrings, but it'll decline until it's a third-world shithole. there was even a plot to bomb the notre dame and the media covered it up. people are so insistent on avoiding facts because it's not "tolerant"

bemp

Bomp

Bump. Needs more views.

We will win this, never give up hope and never stop trying. As a collective whole this board has done pretty influential things even acting as a huge player in the US presidential election

this
listen to dubtrips

nice

Listen to my cock lol

I had the opportunity to travel through Europe in the mid-nineties and recently went back. It's incredible what 20 years can do to a place and it hurt my soul to see what had become of some of Europe's great cities.

Here in the USA our major cities and demographics were ruined throughout the 60s by things like the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 and I never got to experience American cities before the fall. It was thrilling to travel through great cities that were still European when I first went and the evanescence of it all is really painful.

I only hope it's not too late. Fuck all the divisiveness and the constant infighting. I really hope for the best for all Euro-bros.

Oh yeah, mid 90s were so grate for those pompous bastards, now they get a bit of their own medicine and are crying crocodile tears.
>OOOOH WOE IS US, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN, It's not like we were supporting salafists and other assorted Islamic extremists in europe or anything.

Bumping for quality content.

Imo, it needs more footage of illegals shitting the place up desu.

checked

10 outta 10

I get where you're coming from.

Those of us knowledgeable in history understand and appreciate the role of South-Eastern Europe over all these years though. The various cultures down there have been a shield for centuries against constant incursions and your sacrifices haven't been forgotten by everyone.

A deep issue has been the disconnect between the average citizen and the actions of their government. I think most Americans and most Western Europeans have been, willfully or not, ignorant of the true extent of our governments' actions. We can only hope that people continue to realize what's going on and kick out the snakes and rats in charge.

Pretty easy really, give them their safe space wall it off and disarm them /limit their internet to their standards so that they cannot leak into normal society

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806455/Two-teenage-girls-Nice-17-19-arrested-terror-plot-directed-notorious-Syria-based-French-jihadist.html#ixzz4LIshKONE

Teenage girls trying to shed blood in France. All need to go, complete cleanse.

Nice idea. Crappy execution. Random jumble of images rather than interesting juxtaposition. Choose imagery that stands in contrast to the imagery before it. If this was the intent, it certainly didn't come through. Far more emotive imagery could have been used too. Refugees storming border walls or trying to get on trucks or burning French flags. Riots in the banlieus. Don't confine yourself to just the Parisian context.

There's the germ of a good idea here. Up your game.

thanks for your feedback

just reminded me why i hate france/french people again..

Also remove video games.

bemp

>That MW3 clip

KEK

Or you know... death squads?