What does Cred Forums think of the Amanda Knox case...

What does Cred Forums think of the Amanda Knox case? Netflix is making a documentary rightfully showing her as a victim of the abominable Italian legal system

>Lived in house with British girl
>While spending night at Italian BFs, black guy rapes and kills British girl
>Italians flip out because she is a pretty American and accuse Knox of murdering her in a Satanic orgy
>Loses 4 years of life in Italian jails until lack of evidence gets her off and real killer, a black drifter, is charged

Did Euros want her blood just because she was a sexy American chick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NueLjUNB-GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dindu accused of crime
well all know dindus dindu nuffin

trailer youtube.com/watch?v=NueLjUNB-GM

She didn't do it, but she knows more than she is saying. Fucking Netflix and their fucking bleeding hearts. Just like that fuck in Wisconsin who is guilty as fuck.

She spent the night in the next room, listening to her roommate get murdered. She then helped try and cover up the murder by cleaning up the crime scene. She gave demonstrably false alibis then put the blame on another guy she knew to be innocent. This bitch is a sociopath.

where is the proof she was in the house? If she was there, why wasn't she murdered too? By all accounts she is bubbly, friendly person who had no reason to hide evidence

The police handled it as poorly as you would expect from a shithole like Perugia, which i'm sure the documentary won't forget to show, doesn't change the fact that she killed her

She killed some half pajeet "British" girl. Good on her.

I don't think we can know for certain because of how the pizzas fucked up the crime scene. She does show psychopathic traits though. Might not directly killed her but she's hiding something.

She is a true sex goddess. However, her DNA was found at the scene and the break in was staged. Glass was found on top of scattered clothes showing the glass was broken AFTER the murder. Something fishy went down. Still, would tap that

>feeling sympathetic towards a coalburner

Guilty of being an accessory to murder and now Netflix is helping her profit from her crimes

This.

/thread

agree
boycotting netflix

Everyone involved, other than the victim, is a miserable human being

I don't give a fuck about Italy's legal system nor some random murder case.

That's just like that other recent, popular documentary series where they totally took the side of a killer and attacked the victims, or like the contrived controversy over those three young Jewish homosexuals caught attacking boys in the South, that all of Hollywood rallied around.

>be American
>inherently dindu nuffin

Lies, she's a murderer.

I think she knows more than she would have it seem

That bitch is a psychopath and a murderer. Anybody with a brain would know it.

Stop lying, piece of shit.

I was outside the courthouse when she was released in 2011. Literally 100% of the people there in Perugia hated her guts. IMO, she knows way,way more than she admits.

Doesnt matter if hes guilty or not. The police department in Wisconsin behaved so poorly the case should have been thrown out

Netflix is simply giving a voice to the innocent. This is a good thing. Everyone just believed she was guilty due to the media smear campaign

>Italian

>Italian kangaroo court systems

so britfags think a a convoluted sex game is a better theory than a career criminal nigger with his DNA all over the murder weapon and room where she died? how stupid are you people.