20 is plenty!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW CAN A NATION BE THIS KEKED?

Britbongs are trying to lower the speed limit to 20mph on pretty much every city road, including major ones (so called 'A' roads).

Do you need to lower it because Ahmed can't drive and he keeps hitting things?
Or are you just so cucked that you need someone to be holding your hand while you drive?

20 fucking miles an hour. You might as well be walking.

>Save a chap, bin that car!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=SmhLS3DCoU0
youtu.be/RvV3nn_de2k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sark
youtube.com/watch?v=HeUX6LABCEA
youtu.be/twktplFcc1s
youtube.com/watch?v=xWcOh7R40yI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They lowered it to 25mph in NYC, traffic is still retarded. It changes nothing

might as well buy a horse

When did Europeans finally figure out how miles work?

this is all part of getting you out of your car so google cars will take over.

That and many a rapefugee gets targetted by disgrunted hit and runs. they are deliberately attempting to stop those people.

If you're driving downhill it'd be faster to carry a bike in your boot, get it out, ride down on the fucking footpath (so you don't break the new laws) and let your fucking car roll down

40 kliks is the speed in residential areas here. I don't see the problem.

No matter what the speed limit in an urban area is, traffic will still be shit before and after work. Do the smart thing and take the train or move to the city if you work downtown.

Brits use miles?
I thought they used eurocuck units?

How do zionists even fit in a car? Their nose breaks the windshield every time

Where do you think Imperial came from lad?

>Britbongs are trying to lower the speed limit to 20mph on pretty much every city road

I don't think we are.

image search leads us to East Birmingham

I'm surprised it's real

Its 50 here.

Sucks to be you.

Bongs always used Imperial until fairly recently mate. Loads of us still do.

Well it's not like they're all that huge anyways.

Out west?

Get on our level cunts.

>tfw hammering down the highway in your flogged out HQ ute punching out 120 mile an hour

They invented miles

>literally just need to multiply by 1.6

It's not that hard.

They lowered the speed limit to 55 on Milano's Tangenziale a few years back.
Eventually they brought it back to 75 when they realized literally no one respected it.

With my morning commute I usually drive as fast as the traffic will allow, topping out at 110-120.

>tfw no matter how fast you're driving there's always SOME faggot who's driving faster than you and you have to move over to the poorfags' lane to let him by

My job is 80 miles away and takes me 1 hour and 30 minutes to get to.

If all roads were 20 mph I would get to my job in 4 hours and take me 4 hours to get back.

Why are britcucks so pathetic?

I rented a car when I was last in Florida and had some trouble explaining this to the girl that worked on the Hertz desk

>Sir, in the USA we use miles.
>"Oh I know, we use them in the UK too."
>"I need to remind you that, we don't use kilometers here. It's a different system."
>explain, again, that i know what miles are due to my country inventing them
>she doesn't get it
>manager comes out
>explain to him
>he appears unsure but gives me the keys anyway

Always done that. Also know foot, yard, inches, your nonstandard decimal mark, pounds etc.

The line ends with your retarded temperature scale, though.

it's tough sometimes being the only logical country in the EU, having to deal with illogical US.

kek

Tfw speedo says 180km/h but you're only going 15 and smoking more than the rubble of the WTC on 9/11

Do you genuinely believe that this is a proposal? You read that and thought "This seems true"?

After Googling it some Scottish city centres revised their speed limits down from 25 to 20 mph. The rest of the UK and rural Scotland, where about 92 percent of the population live, haven't changed theirs.

The US has a nation wide 55mph speed limit. It's 70 in the UK, but in practical terms it's 80.

this sounds retarded

This. I can deal with miles, inches, feet, pounds and ounces but without a calculator I can never for the fuck of me figure out any °F temperature other than 32 and 212.

nobody can walk 20 MPH so it's stupid to even suggest people might as well walk.

>Italy

Christ you "people" make me sick, shouldn't you be worrying about your own fucking pathetic little country?

How many furlongs per hour is that?

I'm not dealing with this euro wanker shit

>things that never happened

>putting 40000 miles on your car per year
shiggity'd

Too bad, fahrenheit has a wider useful ranger for everybody temperatures than Celsius.

It's so they can introduce self-driving cars, a key part in their plan to murder people using solely AIs. Enjoy your future traffic accidents, surprise visits to Dignitas, and mind-bending gas attacks, fellow shitposters!

imagine a nationwide speed limit of 20

with our spread out cities this would be an absolute nightmare to uphold

>mfw the "you don't need a high speed assault engine" meme comes true
Meme magic is truly a force to be reckoned with. Praise Kek

I wish we had roads like that out here. Some states could really use them.

Sounds fine to me

Crippled here from a 60 MPH accident (young female driver texting)

Speed is cool and all until you get it

Fuck yeah lad.

but temperature is even easier what the fuck?

40,000 is pretty weak desu.

Seen some jobs have put on nearly 100k in only a year or two. Real estate market is killing commuters in America.

Think of it in a logical sense, 0-100. 100 is a hot summer day. 0 is a very cold winter. Room temp. is 75 degrees.

32 is freezing and 100 is too hot of a day

how hard is it for a spaghetti to grasp?

>MPH

why not metric?

>Blaming speed limits for something like that

Fucking aussie shitposters

0 is much colder than 32 degrees, the freezing point of water.

The speed the driver was going was 60 MPH

If it was 20, I wouldn't be crippled now

She was following the law in regards to speed

>meanwhile flying overhead in one of these
>80 km/h
>fully AI automated, no drivers
>30 mins from one end of the city to another while your ass putts along at 50 km/h on a road filled with deadly-tier drivers

>yuropoors will never have this
>albertafags will never have this
>torontocucks will never have this

If you live in a high populated dense city there is no point in driving - better off taking trains/public transportation options.

In more rural areas (like most places here in Canada) where towns are spread 2-3 hours apart where most of the population are within the cities, it makes more sense to drive if you are outside of the cities or need a vehicle to travel.

I would do away with driving if I lived in a big ass city, no point, I can walk faster compared to how fast the traffic moves.

I guess the benefit to living in this country is our population is spread out so far and we got this gigantic land mass and only roughly around 35 million people living here so driving won't be going away for at least another 150-200 years.

50 is generally the speed limit at least in vancouver, victoria, lethbridge and cuckgary

It wasn't speed that cause your accident, it was the fucking texting.

Speed is almost never the CAUSE of an accident, it's merely a worsening factor.

Everyone drives like a maniac here and we don't have any more accidents than other countries, because people pay attention to what the fuck they're doing.

hey, car accidents suck

but you can't expect the world to change because you cracked your skull to one of these things.

either people will keep the right to drive (and thus have people drive poorly) or we ban all drivers and have robots do the work (and possibly get crippled by a hack eventually down the line)

frankly, the former isn't sinister. again, it sucks you're a statistic.

This

With celcius you will normally be working with temps from 0C to 38C which is about 32F to 100F.

You pretty much have to use decimal numbers with Celsius to get the kind of precision us Americans get. We get double the precision naturally.

Celsius is great for scientific calculations but even then you will end up using kelvin.

This argument is as meaningless as it's common. It depends on what you're used to and what you're measuring. For weather, in Norway, the freezing point is extremely important because you gotta change all your tires and empty unattended pipes of water. If you live in Texas you probably won't need to think about that.

Yea but if she wasnt texting you would have never even gotten into the accident in the first place.

What makes more sense to you?

40 mph is literally the perfect speed.
If you're in a 30 speed zone 0 people go anything below 39mph

Why don't they just chop their balls right off and donate them to the nearest Halal butcher? It'll be a tasty treat for Ahmed!

Even my average cycling speed is faster than that

Why would you assume that range? How hot do you make your food? Do you not have a freezer? Or just snow outside.

Its 80 around here suck it europoors

i wish railroads weren't an expense nobody wants to pay for. trains are the safest form to travel.

I don't measure my fucking temperature based on hot and cold days.

That's completely useless when you're measuring anything outside the -20 to 40 range, which is pretty much ALL THE TIME.

With the familiar Celsius:

>russian cold: -50
>fucking cold: -20
>very cold: -10
>freezing: 0
>cold: 10
>average: 20
>hot: 30
>very hot: 40

>warm water: 50
>water too hot to touch: 75
>almost boiling: 90
>boiling: 100
>hot cooking oil: 150 to 200
>oven on highest setting: 280

I cannot convert any of those to °F except for 0, 40 and 100.

Hope to fuck they don't need an amberlamps, that many people restricted to 20mph is gonna make the roads clogged as fuck

>AIs
Implying AIs are bad

>be SkyTrain
>me and a nigger just get into the station and rush to get on
>doors stay open long enough for me to get on
>close swiftly and train speeds away leaving the nigger stranded on the platform

Robots are bro-tier

TWENTY'S PLENTY

>young female driver
Hmm

Maybe Saudi Arabia actually has a point.

Holy crap. We have 65 MPH signs on the big Las Vegas highways (15 and 215), and most cars drive 75. I can't even imagine what it would be like if we all crawled along at 20 MPH.

My first car accident (after math) guy ran a stop sign going about 70 km/hr in a big ass SUV. Their vehicle flipper over mine. It knocked me out, when I awoke there was smoke everywhere and I couldn't see or breath and the doors on the side of my car were jammed - blood was running down my face. Thought for sure I was going to die. Eventually I got out of the car and couldn't stand and ended up falling over and then next thing I know I was in an ambulance. A passerby covered me in a coat at least to keep me warm as it was like -20C outside.

They exited their vehicle fine with a few scrapes and bruises and didn't even come to check if I was okay. I was transported to the hospital and had broken ribs/nose/concussion/whiplash.

Nothing I could have done. Just imagine like driving down a street minding your own business and next thing you know you get slammed into by a SUV running a stop sign.

Made me realize there are some things you just cant control when driving - no matter how careful you are. Later found out they were intoxicated. I got about 40,000$ from it all after it was all said and done for injuries and by the insurance companies + I received a 23,000$ to replace my vehicle.

Nationwide 55mph speed limit? Where are you getting your information? That's complete bullshit.

The highway near me is 60, heading a bit south it goes up to 70. You see 75 in some stretches, and my understanding is that some other interstates hit 80. And everyone drives 10 over.

Sure, residential streets usually don't go over 25, and most regular large roads are 35-40. I guess the fastest I usually see country roads is 55-60.... but other than that you don't seem to know anything about the US.

Yeah, texas comes to mind

work from home ftw.

I don't need to physically be in an office to work, instead, with the amazing internet connection at my house, I can telecommute, getting all the perks of those non-driving city faggots while still living in the glorious rural areas.

>you need to have several digits in a list to tell you how hot or cold it is

if you know the boiling point of water and the freezing point, the rest is rudimentary. you just wasted my time telling me all this, it's unnecessary knowledge.

>122F water is warm
dude that's above scalding

>I would do away with driving if I lived in a big ass city, no point, I can walk faster compared to how fast the traffic moves.

Absolutely untrue.

Walking to work would take me at least 3 hours.
Taking the bus takes 1 hour.
By car I get there in 17-25 minutes depending on how late I am.

And I live in the fourth biggest Italian city.

>You might as well be walking.
Biking actually, 20mph is an easy biking speed.

>The US has a nation wide 55mph speed limit.

That was true back in the 1970s. I think they got rid of that limit sometime during the 1980s.

When I drive I-40 across the country, the speed limit is usually 75. Around my city, the limit is 65 on the big highways.

In Seattle too.

I vote we all just send our wives to go live in Soros' brothel and suck his dick all day. Maybe if we just cut to the chase we can go back to just living our fucking lives without all the social pressure to run western society like it's a fucking elementary school.

> guy ran a stop sign going about 70 km/hr
> Later found out they were intoxicated
> reduce the speed limit

What? That's barely even hot come on.

We never wanted metric. Using miles for speed limits and road signs is one of the little pockets of defiance we have.

>120 miles per hour is exceptionally fast
[laughs in german]

Peru knows where shit's at.

Maybe you should pay attention to the cars around you. Just because you have the right away doesnt mean you have the right to not pay attention all accidents can be avoided whether someone else causes them or not

America shoulda had it's own autobahn with the interstate.

what a wasted opportunity.

> we'll procedural generate all units of measure; surely that will be more practical than the units that evolved over time as appropriate for a given craft

Lowering max speed is retarded.

Americans, can you please explain why your highways are still restricted? 3-4 lanes for hundreds of miles, but only 80-90 mph is allowed. Why tho? Could save half the time!

In a collision at 40, 99‰ of pedestrians are roadkill. At 20, 99‰ survive

I pulled the 99 out of my arse, but it's something on that order

>trains are the safest form to travel.
exactly. especially compared to city traffic and especially when the trains are literal autonomous robots who drive the route perfectly

The only problems with rails have been 1. those retarded street level trains that drive in the traffic with the cars 2. wildlife obstacles etc on long distance rails 3. lack of maintainance sometimes (but thats the fault of poor funding) 4. Driver incompetence (fixed by robot trains)

SkyTrain never shows up to work hung over or drives drunk. It doesnt yell at me in some foreign language and demand i pay extra it always keeps its interior at the perfect temperature relative to the outside it is reliable 98% of the time and you can guarantee that it will always be coming to get you to your destination.
If we created robots to maintain the system it would literaly be the perfect transport.

>in the EU
Nice proxy, Junkers

on most street's in the uk you can not go safely at 30mph, this is because people here think they have the right to park their cars, vans and caravans, work trucks on the tiny streets here making it fucking dangerous for obvious reasons

pic related: a typical english street

Aren't britcuck roads narrow as shit? Makes sense to me.

> 80-90 mph

Did you come from some alternate dimension where Earth is less retarded?

>In a collision at 40, 99‰ of pedestrians are roadkill. At 20, 99‰ survive

So at 40 90.1% survive, but at 20 just 9.9%? sounds odd

our speed limits are on the higher side because time is money and the jews need you to be on time.

> yfw it's 30km/hr coming off some ramps here in Toronto
I've never seen such retarded drivers in my life as here.

STOP TRYING TO CUT LANES YOU FUCKING CUNT CAUSE YOU AIN'T GETTING IN

So there will be even more foreigner clogging up our Autobahn now?

>1 lane road
>120 mph

You are fucking suicidal

Were talking miles per hour right?
100 kmh is not that fast

Because acquiring a license varies by state and some states are so piss easy to get a license in that any moron can

On top of that once you have it its yours for like 5 years

On top of that most states don't have any sort of requirement for cars, some people drive absolute rust buckets that I wouldn't trust at 80 let alone 160

Italy, literally the worst drivers in europe.

Because those are common outdoor temps where I live.

No, our roads were made very wide so you can turn around a team of horses. Now we can use that space to make parking, shoulders, lanes and big sidewalks.

you seen the great plains of america?

it's flat

any moron can speed across a straight flat road. I know the rules the autobahn has because that road goes all kinds of crazy directions.

Well user, sounds like you just discovered that cemeteries are full of people who had the right of way.

You need to pay attention to people around you, always.

You have no idea how many crashes I avoided just by predicting when someone was going to fuck some maneuver up.

>be on motorway minding my own business, driving slow around 75
>guy starts overtaking me PAINFULLY slowly
>I see an exit coming up
>the guy accelerates VERY SLIGHTLY
>the exit is now coming up fast and he has ALMOST cleared my bumper
>turn to the passenger
>"I'll bet you 10€ this fucking idiot is going to cut me off and take the exit."
>he cuts me off.
>I was expecting it
>slam on brakes for a fraction of a second to put some distance in between
>all was well.

They dropped a 50mph near me down to 35mph and everyone still goes 60mph.

20 is plenty is a campaign for football away tickets to be £20, nothing to do with speed limits you weird cunt

Move to the city?with t-t-the goo-goo-googles??

Monorails will put Canada on the map!

Americans have a hard time listening.

>The US has a nation wide 55mph speed limit. It's 70 in the UK, but in practical terms it's 80.
>going 70-80 almost all the time
after watching others on the road when I commute my hands are always on 10 and 2 and I'm watching EVERY fucking car beside me now

christ

Because US road safety was built around people being expected to drive slow and be alert, not around people driving in a predictable and uniform manner.

Also, car insurance companies lobby to keep the speed down.

youtube.com/watch?v=SmhLS3DCoU0

because they're all still used to driving 9 miles above the 50 speed limit.

and ironically, you could get pulled over if you're causing traffic to slow down because you just happen to be following the rules.

you can't win. just let the people have a comfortable speed limit. of course, up for debate.

was on vacation in Germany previous week. Those roads are awesome man, we just kept cruising above 200km/u with his bmw. Germany seemed to have alot less retards on the roads like other countries.

It's roughly 53,760 furlongs per fortnight user.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

>Sort by road fatality per 100K motor vehicles
>Bulgaria 17.2
>Lithuania 16.1
>Poland 15.8
>Portugal 13.7
>Slovakia 13.7
>Greece 12.6
>Estonia 11.8
>Belgium 10.7
>Luxembourg 10.7
>Slovenia 9.5
>Cyprus 9.2
>Czech Republic 8.5
>Andorra 7.9
>France 7.6
>Ireland 7.6

AND THEN

>Italy 7.3

Kindly fuck off.

what accent? it's one of my favorites to impersonate.

nyc speed limit was 30mph, way to slow.
now its 25 mph, even slower than way to slow

traffic is still bad.
people are still speeding like fucking retards in there faggot cars with wings on the back and beards on there ugly cuck faces.
the precious baby children are still run over and killed, good. where the fuck are the parents.
its all the same as it was when it was 30mph, except for one thing, now they give tickets from cameras. just like the yurofaggots do.
and seeing as its lowered to 25 mph, a speed NO ONE can do unless the traffic is bumper to bumper and even then you can get up to 30 and above, they give HUGE amounts of tickets.

all 50 buks a shot.
no points until your 3rd i think? then they fuck you and suspend you.

for now this happens in front of schools only...but soon it will be ever where they wanna put a fucking camera.

they have made this sh it into a businesses
and we goy have to pay. because after all israel needs ANOTHER wall. and another dome.
but not us, see if we build a wall that would be RACCCISSSSTTTT HOMIE

some one should, lots of some ones, should destroy this government. burn it down to the fucking bone. gas every god damn leftist and jew and nigger to. but we all know whats gonna happen. NOTHING. we are all just gonna keep fighting among ourselves while (((they))) rule the fucking world.

Love,
FUCKYOU

Might as well fet decently fit and ride a fucking bike at that point. Save a shit load on gas and insurance/maintenance. I average 16 mph over an hour ride when I go out.

ITT: ities and yanks going absolutely backwards.

You bloody soft lads, get it together.

Seriously though, just round up all of your wives and girlfriends and send them to the Bilderberg thing or whatever and we'll all just be gay. It's where we're headed anyway, but at least this way, it might not be a fucking hate crime to drive a private vehicle in 7 years.

That's why you buy a cheap $40 dashcam

Anticipating the day some chink does this trying to make an exit. Every fucking day without fail someone tries this.

Glaswegian. Your impersonation is probably bad.

Canadian Drivers.png

soory, but those chinks have canuck plates so i always see them and fucking curse your country.

oh it is. I based it of Lister from red drawf, so it's just me saying "Smeg off Tweentys Pleenty"

We cook our food at 425 F.

>The US has a nation wide 55mph speed limit.

Lmao what

Most highways are 65-70. Big ones and interstates can go up to 80

I don't blame you in the slightest. I'm on the horn and out the window swearing every morning at 0600 and again coming home at 1530.

You get used to it after a while that by time you drive on you're calm again.

Well everyone does pic related absolutely all the time here (me included) so I won't be the one to throw the first stone...

The one thing I have noticed is that anglos tend to road rage as soon as someone cuts them off even slightly or tries pic related.

Why? Just chill man.
Life's a wheel. You'll do it to someone else at the next intersection and all will be well.

What the fuck is wrong with your percent sign?

%%%%

He has a point though, if you're not used to the chaos Italy is hell.
Nobody respects the rules.

States plates are the only people crashing in light of snow around here. It's genuinely funny to see.

Bong BTFO

Fuck you, I hope you god damn die. You cause many people to lose time every day because you're too much of a fucking brat to get in line.

They're probably just trying to prevent something like the Nice attack.

> The US has a nation wide 55mph speed limit

This isn't actually true, but to be fair, I think it may have been true a few decades ago.

I want to say I remember it getting raised in the early nineties, but I wasn't old enough to remember if that was a national thing or just the state I was living in.

Oh you meant that one? That's a Scouse accent then.

shit everybody just forgets how to drive once it starts to get cold. see the same shit simply living in a higher altitude and watching skiiers get stuck

>3-4 lanes for hundreds of miles, but only 80-90 mph is allowed. Why tho? Could save half the time!

You are giving too much credit to america with driving. Most people are very poor drivers, they don't use signals and brake prematurely. They have accidents at 40mph, imagine if the same happened going 70-90 mph.

We need to make our driving tests and qualifications more stringent, people are fucking idiots with these 2 ton hunks of metal

You Germans in caravans are grinding our roads to a halt each summer.

>20 fucking miles an hour boo hoo
Let's see you say that after your kid gets hit by a speeding car in a residential neighborhood. The slower the better when it comes to driving in populated areas.

goes to show how i know my british accents.

I do love Glaswegian just for being that thick and down to earth.

I saw signs for 60/65/ 70 on highways in Texas going on a road trip.

>Florida
That's bullshit but I believe it

Fuck you, you ain't getting infront of me. Not only are you being a cunt trying to cut the queue, you're blocking the lane behind you.

I'm not an aggressive driver. I'll wait in a line happily for ten minutes to make the turn and everything will go smoothly. I am, however, an entirely defensive driver. I've a larger truck than 90% of the vehicles on the road in downtown so go fuck yourself. If you crash into me, I have a dashcam to sue your arse into the never.

in america the speed limit is intentionally way lower in school zones and you can get a hefty fine for speeding in one.

They even built flashing lights powered by the sun, and when they flash, you must slow down. if school is out, you're back to normal speed limit.

For anyone curious, that 85 mph limit exists only for a single stretch of highway in Texas. Also, I'm pretty sure the speed limit is, in theory, a state-level decision, but in practice like everything else, the federal government just assrams us all by dangling its funding over state sovereignty. For instance, there used to be places in the Montana where there was no posted speed limit, but they were forced to change it or lose some kind of funding.

I'm mostly just kind of talking out of my ass and not really quoting people properly because I just don't give a fuck about this world or any of this, sorry.

Are you mistaking us for the Dutch?

No, I don't cause anyone to lose any time because I move into the free slots when people are too slow to start when the light turns green.

>respecting rules
>italy

Come on everybody knows you can only pick one.

Honestly I like it that way.
People usually respect important rules, but they're not fucking automatons that will blindly follow the law even when it's blatantly retarded.

Who cares about the "rules" if you make it back in one piece everyday? Hell, one time I was at a red light and saw a Mercedes GL flying up behind me. Since I always leave space between me and the next car, I fucked right on off and onto the opposite lane. Next thing I know... BAM! It slammed into the car in front of me. It would have totaled my Lexus if I didn't "beak the rules" by darting into the other side of the road, so I saved myself.

That's how I've always driven: I don't really care about the rules. I just do whatever I can to not be involved in a serious accident. If that means driving on the wrong side of the road or driving on the grassy median, so be it.

Fuck the rules, I'm getting there in one piece.

> I also happen to be half Italian and half Russian. Both of these people are known for unique driving styles

Italian roads are fucking anarchy. Isn't scratching the paint not a big deal there?

>won't someone think of the children

>we need milk, dear, can you go get some?
>no can do, the thornberry's are still home

If your kid gets hit by a car it means you're a shit parent and you should kill yourself.

Who the fuck lets their kid play in the street unattended for god's sake.

>"i'm not an aggressive driver"
>FUCK YOU HURR DURR YOU AINT GETTING IN MUH SPACE
>I HAVE EVIDENTE OF YOU VIOLATING NAP
>RELEASE THE KRAKENS

This is exactly what I meant with anglos being unable to just fucking chill.

Yellow Paint on the curb would fix this bullshit

I would argue that not any moron could do that, but that's besides the point, it wouldn't be just one moron, it'd be millions.

I don't want jaquanda barreling down the highway redlining her kia at 130MPH blindly switching lanes because she's tweeting about how black lives matters while driving.

During the gas crisis it was 55 nationwide.

youtu.be/RvV3nn_de2k

It largely depends on the state to set the top speed now.

55 nationwide was fucking awful. A drive I took from central California to Oklahoma took forever...

Bongs don't use miles though, I thought they used meters.

Cops don't stop you unless you're going more than 25+ over here. Unless you're in the one stretch of highway that passes through Evandale and they have their cruiser parked in the shade of the second overpass up on the grass to make money.

Miles and yards

>Italian roads are fucking anarchy. Isn't scratching the paint not a big deal there?

I've driven over 100,000km and I've never hit anything or anyone. No, it's not normal at all.

Sadly, if you park in the street it IS normal to find scratch marks on your bumpers eventually.

>When Americans vote for and get Hillary
We're going to have so much fun on here. We really are.

Nope. They are here too, but the Germans are most common.

They fill up their caravans with lidl-food and come in hordes with the Kiel ferry like it's 1940.

>those retarded street level trains that drive in the traffic with the cars

They're called "trams".

>Bongs don't use miles though

No

Its going to be like sweden 2.0

The west will fall

‰ is permille, % is percent. Also Britbong isn't right. I got hit by a car going 60 km/hr (~37 mph), broke the dude's windshield and took a trip to the hospital. Within a week I was fine. Unless I'm part of the 1%.

Yep, I'm talking miles for the benefit of you burgers.

Sorry man, sounds like Ossis (East Germans).
They barely qualify as German.

we will have one more civil war before we know how the west will fall, first. because nobody except undocumenteds and robots will vote for her.

You'd be surprised how many i talked to who are ready to bunker down.

1 :^)

20 is plenty

Save a bong for me!

Slow down that Lorrey!

And they're brilliant.

Trams >>>>>>>> buses

Checked

Oh no America, the lelz, the tears, the butthurt.

It's going to be glorious! You had best make sure Trump wins, otherwise don't think about posting on here.

Top fucking kek.
This thread is just a taste of the lelz coming.

It's just a stereotype then. I've heard that if the gap for parking is too small it's common to just push the other cars away with your bumper in Italia.

Why are you autisming about America?

Cause an italian made fun of your low speed limits?

Oh I'll still be here.

Its not like any of us can leave anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sark

Ban that wagon!

Did they change the results or do these AI just have incredibly low standards?

>Florida
Well yeah bath salts tend to make people inattentive and confused

0 is cold
100 is hot
~70 is comfy

do you not like multiples of 10? i thought that's why you faggots loved metric so much

>Says the McFuckflap that doesn't know my country invented MPH.
Oh you gon get cyberbullied so bad you gon blow ur fat face off.

No, you won't and if you are you'll be hiding under a proxy.

Best make sure Trump wins, otherwise it's death day for America on here and irl.

>Bin that Blade

>20 is plenty

What's next

>Refugees wanted - Pray to Muhammad

>going 20 mph
>boring af
>distracted with shit around
>hit something
>oh shit
>i didnt even see him
>top speed is decreased to 10
when brakes can do 60 to 0 in 140 feet

>my .9l na diesel can totally go at 120 kph

My dad used to do it so can confirm that one.

I've never done it myself though, here in Turin finding a parking spot is easy. 99% of the time I find one within 100m of home.

He lived in Genova and it's a nightmare there - you usually end up parking at sea level, and have to get up 200-300 steps to get back to your house that's up on the road above.

In that situation if you can figure a way to "make" a spot near your home... you ain't gonna pass that up.

Ahmed isn't that problem. Ahmette is the one that can't drive.

>falling for a gasoline jew
You are all retarded. Bike is the only way of transportation we need. Saves the environment, money and lives.

What? I never said bongland didn't invent miles

No I'll always be a proud American friend

The only flag I'll be posting under is the flag with red, white, and blue.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeUX6LABCEA

This tbhfam

>the Burka looks great on all of us
>No Homo anymono
>Athiesm? No, The Thiesm! Alluhu Achbar

Robots are programmed by people like me.
Of course they're bro-tier.

Niggers can't into simple math, let alone programming.

Celsius works too:

0 water freezes
10 is cool
20 is comfy
30 is hot
40 here be dragons

This. The only sane person in this thread.

It is when you're driving a peice of shit 1972 Holden ute with a big heavy thumping V8.

Can confirm. This.

Also no tax, no insurance no other expenses. It's a paradise.

Not so easy to do in the states. My job is 30 miles from my house.

>UK uses miles
Da phuc?

Oy vey you're right!
Ban assault engines, now!

Lest we have a mode of transportation that actually allows us SOME degree indipendency from (((the grid)))!

safest roads on the planet motherfucker (along with sweden and a couple of non-countries)

don't tell us what to do when your annual road deaths per capita are literally twice ours

City center of London will be autonomous-car free within 10 years. Tube, bicycle, maybe automatic electric cars

you left the UK off, why did you do that luigi?

and who is forcing this change? because nobody elected it.

>30 hot
Check this dried leaf out

Riding on a footpath is against the law

Nah just Australian.

see

Also rather have a negligibly higher risk of getting in an accident than drive around at a snail's pace.

Your kid deserved to get hit because you either couldn't watch them or raised them to be a tard like you

>32km
How can you even drive on this

I can't believe that cuck had the balls to say that to an Italian, inventors of the Ferrari, Lamborghini and Alfa Romeo

painfully slow

Sorry, we can adjust the scale for Aussies:

0 time actually progresses measurably slower
10 all living things have died
20 blizzard conditions, be prepared
30 cool spring day
40 room temperature
50 slightly warm room
60 summer time
70 a bit warm, bring beer

Better?

There's a reason they call it the "English" system

Try reading a book or two

>Ferrari, Lamborghini and Alfa Romeo
Overpriced gasoline jew. What's the difference? Self driving cars gonna replace them soon.

Well, because it's further down obviously.
But we aren't "the worst drivers in europe" by far.

Also, the death rate isn't all that indicative because it depends heavily on the speed of the collision.
We drive faster, so when a collision does occur it's more deadly.

It doesn't mean it happens more often than anywhere else.

-20 is cold
-10 wear good clothes.
0 change tires
10 comfy
20 warm

This discussion is pointless. It's just a matter of what of you're used to.

>historical empires
>britain- 1
>america- 0
Where did you think imperial measurements came from?

The vehicles are built for head-on collisions, though. They travel at 120mph in hopes of catching an emu off guard in an attempt to ram and kill it.
Trust me, I've studied Australia for 5 years and spend 6 months there. It was supposed to be a year but wildlife sent be back to the states where I'd be safer.
God bless those brave defenders of humanity.

>more deaths means more efficient roads or lower average journey time per unit distance

lol

guess these guys are getting to work at FTL speeds then

You sir have no soul and never watched Top Gear, the only good show to ever come out of the UK. You also might be a Muslim

57 Celsius is an average day in death valley. i think your over exaggerating dune-stralia.

who would want a scale of 0 to 100 when you can have on that goes from -20 to 20?

>Overpriced gasoline jew
>Luckily the autonomous google superjew will replace them!

You really are retarded aren't you.
Enjoy your car's computer "inexplicably malfuctioning" and driving you into a concrete pillar the next time you post too dank a meme on Cred Forums.

the free masons?

the market will once you realise that shitposting on Cred Forums during your commute is more fun than paying attention to the road

also when the statistics come out and prove self-driving cars have a WAY better safety record than humans, manual driving will be banned, or the standards for licensing will go way up

somebody has to pay for it

and my guess is it's not the market.

enjoy another tax.

-20 apocalypse
-10 mass deaths from hypothermia
0 people choose to stay at home instead of going out to work/study
10 everybody wearing 3 layers of shirts + coats
20 coats unless sunny

He was probably in a cuckmobile that he was having to redline and shake to pieces to just barely manage to overtake. I see this most often with new drivers, they can only afford to run an underpowered car and autistically apply the highway code without regard for circumstances. Yeah, you're not supposed to undertake and it should always be done VERY carefully, but if you get yourself into a mess like this and your car is powered by a lawnmower engine it's often the safer thing to do.

>Bike is the only way of transportation we need. Saves the environment, money and lives.
>Travelling 20-30 km daily in bike in the sun
Bike only works in small distances like 2-10km, anything else is useless, less than 2km, you can walk, more than 10, you will waste too much time

Its good if you live in the kind of place that allows it, my city has so many hills, its not the kind of plain terrain, i would need t-rex legs to climb all the hills to my job.

>scales should conform to averages experience by humans

height should be measured with a system where 5'9 = 100 units

weight should be measured with a system where 80kg = 100 units

time should be measured with a system where a day = 100 units

or you could just learn basic arithmetic

i'm not going to defend taxes

but i really don't think we'll need a tax to force people to stop driving manual cars

if anything there'll be a regulatory impetus

that said, if it comes down to it and autonomous cars are proven 100% safer, i'm all for the massive taxation and eventual illegallisation of non-autonomous cars

Here we just have
10 cold
20 comfy
30 warm
40 hot
Feels bad man

lower doesn't mean safer. Eventually they'll figure it out. Hilarious watching these monkeys play god with folks

>i'm all for the massive taxation and eventual illegallisation of non-autonomous cars
But what are you going to do when VIKI creates the 0th Law?

>Britbongs are trying to lowers the speed limit
No, we're not. You found a rogue article and wanted some attention.

>pretty much every city road, including major ones (so called 'A' roads)
Confirmed for not having a fucking clue. You could've at least looked up "A roads" before you decided to waste everyone's time with this God-awful thread.

Stop shitposting for (You)s: you haven't been relevant since the Renaissance and you're probably the least white person on this board. Now fuck off.

i'm glad you won't defend taxes.

we dumped tea because we didn't like taxes, and i think if this bullshit is pulled, you might want to take a page from us. Driving should be a right you can keep or lose, not just revoked to everyone. you're liberty is really at stake for another form of adult coddling.

>replying to yourself
>making a retarded argument

yeah here's another (You)

mine is full of hills but the main issue is the likelyhood of somebody stabbing me in the kidney and taking my bike
sampa?

I was actually in your nice city this spring. My brother is a Juve fan.
People were way more laid back than I remember from Rome.

>20 coats unless sunny
How is 20 cold? 20 is cool and the perfect weather.

>55 mph
retard our planes go at the speed of light do you really think all our pilots are breaking the law

no

Kek, my first car was a 17yo Mk. III Golf.
It was a fucking rustbucket, but the engine was pretty good for a 75HP.
One of the brackets on the front right wheel was damaged though and it if you steered to the left more than half a turn it violently pivoted on it turning way more than you wanted it to.
Threw it out after 3 months because the repair cost more than the car itself.

My second car was an 18yo Fiat Brava 1.4, also 75HP.
Never had any issue with it except when a brake line burst at the end of a long and hard braking action.
Now I drive a 1997 Audi A4 1.8T Gipsymobile.
Put an LPG system on it so I spend less driving it than cucks in 1.2l Pandas.
I did melt two pistons when the turbine failed and sucked all the oil in the intake manifold though.
Fucker cost me 1500€ to replace.

Include me in the screencap

i'll gladly sacrifice my own liberty on the altar of stopping the fucktards which compose the majority of the population from being able to accidentally infringe on my right to not get killed by a car

i support the 2nd amendment by the way - with a gun there's a lot less argument that a death can be accidental than with driving, since the gun is made to kill (and i've seen the stats breaking murder rate down by race)

given up, have you ITAbro?

look, your roads are worse than ours, and your logic that yours are better because people die more is obviously fucking retarded

just accept it

heavy regulation is a good thing when it comes to roads, since it's a tragedy of the commons situation that the market just doesn't solve by itself, since a dead person can't exercise the market power to prevent their death, and people aren't accurate at appraising the probability of their own death, or the cost of it

Drive thirty your dirty
Drive fifty you nifty
Drive 10 your Sven

you know here's a somewhat orwellian idea to meet a middle ground between the right to drive and restricting bad drivers

fucking ignitions powered by chips in your hand.

a criminial would have to be extra grievous to carry around a dead hand to power a stolen car. satelites can be used already to kill the switch of stolen vehicles. it makes person to vehicle a bit easier to link, and cut down on idiots joyriding.

> italy 7.3/100k
citing wikipedia as a source is pretty lame, failing to accurately report the wiki-source's figures is pathetic.

Italy: 6.1/100k

youre retarded.

>changing tired at only 32F/0C
Fucking pussy, I don't change until Satan's asshole is spitting enough snow to cover the roads completely in black ice

New York north of NYC here

yeah i think ideas like that are pretty cool

i really wouldn't mind the government having a tap on a black box in every car, they can already track an individual if they want

he was citing road fatalities per 100k motor vehicles, 2nd column

you're citing per 100k population

>satan's asshole

Hi

>I like that my country is a country that can't be governed properly because every idiot thinks to know better than experts

Ignorance reigning supreme isn't something to be proud about

You get a ticket and may lose your license if you don'tt. And our tickets are fucking hilariously expensive.

>given up, have you ITAbro?

Uh, no I haven't?

>look, your roads are worse than ours

Uh, no they aren't?

>and your logic that yours are better because people die more is obviously fucking retarded

I've never implied that you fucking idiot.

I think it's a commonly recognized fact that Italians drive faster than most other people in Europe, and what I said is that I will accept the increased risk of dying in case of an accident if it means I get to drive like someone that's got a brain rather than having the government hold my fucking hand all the time.

>people aren't accurate at appraising the probability of their own death

The probability of dying in a car crash is fucking miniscule compared to the probability of getting cancer from the filthy air that I'm breathing right now, and 1.6 million people don't seem to have much of a problem with that.

>or the cost of it

Anyone knows the cost of dying. It's your fucking life.

>idiots joyriding

It's not a thing here in Europe. Certainly not in Italy.
And yes, your solution is VERY orwellian.

You realize there are more than one column in that fucking table and I was looking at the second one, right?
Or is your mental capacity so limited that you didn't even notice that?

You don't get a ticket her for your tires unless I am lucky

fahrenheit is objectively better than celsius

you're a bootlicking cuck if you think licensing needs to be more difficult instead of done away with

>OY VEY! listen to the government!
>We know what's better for you, and we would never do anything to harm you!
>Come on, do you really think you know better than us?

I'll let you in on a little secret, Hans: speed limits are set thinking about how many fines some faggot traffic warden will be able to give off at 7am on a Monday morning, filling the city's treasury.

That's literally the only thing that matters.

Wait... do gringos think they invented miles?

You mean like this?

youtu.be/twktplFcc1s

Hang on, brits aren't gringos?

I thought it applied to all non hispanic whites.

Always thinking that everything is a conspiracy against you is what you should be more concerned about.

You say you think for yourself so look around you - what's the placement of speedcams like?
I can say that when examining the ones near me, they are designed to regulate speeds to safe levels.

Most speedecams in Germany aren't even hidden anymore, they are out there in the open, frequently with warnings a few 100m beforehand.
You could get a lot more money in by going a different route, they truly are to maximize road safety.

Sorry for not having anything controversial to say on this topic

>I can say that when examining the ones near me, they are designed to regulate speeds to safe levels.

Maybe your government isn't trying to jew you out of your money at every possible place then, but ours sure is.

There is literally no reason why the speed limit should be 70 in pic related.
It's literally a fucking motorway.

Everyone used to do 100-120 regardless of the limit, and all was well.

Then they installed this shit and it gave off 60,000 fines IN ONE DAY.

It's also an average speed camera with the section about 200m long and going downhill.
You literally have to ride your fucking brakes to stay below the limit, and I've personally got a fine for doing an average of 71km/h.

They did this in many places throughout the city where there was absolutely no reason for it. They aren't "accident hot spots" or anything.

I've only seen ONE speed camera that was actually installed as a last resort to try and get people to slow down before a dangerous intersection, and I'm actually alright with that one.
It's well signalled with giant signs 400m earlier and everything.

Every single other speed camera I've seen either has the signal on the camera itself (useless) or you can't tell if the signal is real because they place them everywhere.

Everywhere you go it says "Velocità controllata elettronicamente", even if it's blatantly false, so you build an immunity to the sign and start ignoring it.

If the point of the camera was to actually make you slow down they should be painting them glowing orange, not dark blue, and putting up signs telling you EXACTLY how far away they are, not a generic "there might be a camera in the next 10km... or maybe not :^)".

>horse

You mean camel, right?

Ah, I forgot to say that the monitors didn't work in the first few days, so those 60,000 poor bastards thought the damn thing was still offline.

Nah, it's exclusive for americans.

You learn something everyday.

I can see being pissed at that, yes.
Wouldn't want to extrapolate from that incident to the entirety of Italy but I don't know enough about the situation there to even comment on it.

Just saying that at least in Germany you rarely get into a position where you get a fine out of nowhere without understand the situation you were in.

>I've only seen ONE speed camera that was actually installed as a last resort to try and get people to slow down before a dangerous intersection, and I'm actually alright with that one.
>It's well signalled with giant signs 400m earlier and everything.

That's generally most of the cams here

Same. Glendale here. Everyone constantly does 50 in 35 zones. No body cares really.

Most imperial units came from the Roman empire btw.

Mile = mille passus (thousand paces), Pound = libra pondo (weight measure) etc.

So really metric and imperial are both Eurocuck systems.

I have a folder of these if anyone is interested

>retarded temperature scale

Your right because more precise measurements are for dumb burgerclaps

well you failed to reply to so it was fair for me to think you had

you take a bunch of retarded arguments here so let's have some fun:

1. >Uh, no they aren't?

if you don't think your roads are worse than ours, then what metric are you using to back that up?

inb4 hurr statistics aren't real

2. >The probability of dying in a car crash is fucking miniscule compared to the probability of getting cancer from the filthy air that I'm breathing right now, and 1.6 million people don't seem to have much of a problem with that.

hurr not many people die from it so it's not retarded

hurr other people don't care why should i?

not many people die from terrorist attacks or get raped by friendly refugees

most of the general population don't seem to care about those things either

should we stop caring about them too?

3. >Anyone knows the cost of dying.

you mean no one, but i'll cut you slack since your english is top notch otherwise

even if you agree the precise value of a human life is incalculable, surely you accept that it's a massive tragedy for someone to die in any case, and that has to be weighed in when making decisions about how to spend money to prevent people from dying, especially if we're talking about spending your own money on yourself?

what i'm saying it that people underspend on their personal safety, and if it takes the goverment telling them what to do, then i'm ok with it (in this instance)

are you against mandatory seatbelts?

Double the C and add 30 m8

That's actually the policy of the Timothean religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWcOh7R40yI

That's called defensive driving. It isn't against the law nor is it breaking the rules to protect yourself while in an automobile. You're a fucking idiot

til permille

Exactly; 32 is brisk and 0 is fucking cold.

in other words there is no limit

Air resistance says otherwise, look at me I'm so nerdy and know science.

well that's 3km/h slower which probably makes a massive difference

the source of the factoid and your anecdote are probably impossible to reconcile though - it won't have factored in angle, type of pavement, whether the car is braking, acceleration, weight of the person and especially the type of car

if you're a 300lb landwhale getting hit by a mini cooper it's going to do less damage than a 20lb kid getting smashed by an SUV

for the study, don't forget half of people are women and women are more fragile
a big chunk of people are really old and fragile
another big chunk of people are little kids and they're really light, and more fragile in the head department (their bones heal fucking fast though)

the injuries you suffered could probably have killed someone in the above groups

30km/h is probably enough during the day in a busy city.

wtf I hate speed limits now

Gringos supposedly is a bastardisation of Greenback, the American currency.