So why are you cucks still haven't owned a /firearm/ yet?

So why are you cucks still haven't owned a /firearm/ yet?

UK and EU pls gtfo your not welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OuTuzVDEnp4
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=LWR-BCM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=9oXNrfswYH0
youtube.com/watch?v=X9fhEmufgbw
brownells.com/rifle-parts/stock-parts/furniture-sets/ar-15-m16-wood-rifle-furniture-sets-prod38906.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm still trying to decide and swallow the upfront cost.
I really should before the democrats try and ban AR-15 receivers and bump stocks though.

Really really should. How much are you willing to spend?

I'd prefer not to go over $600-700, but my max is $1000

Just bought an XDs .45 yesterday. Needed something small.

Same boat, I live in an apartment complex so I think a handgun would be better than a rifle

Good choice

Get an M&P15 sport II, I just got mine for $700

We own guns too, except you don't hear about it because we don't use them in schools.

Imo if you can settle for a sig p250, you can get them for $375. Sure it's ugly, but I love mine. Nothing compared to my p226 though

Bersa Plus

>i-if I carry this gun around that m-means i'm alpha, right?

>r-right? please, someone validate me

I'm an alcoholic and don't trust myself around a gun if I get black out.

I can't because I'm afraid I might kill myself due to how fucked up my life is

M&P 22

I'm also in an apartment, this is more of a "Better get it while I can" sort of deal.
No telling when some fucknose in congress is gunna take another piece of the 2nd amendment away.

I'm also looking at handguns but I have itty bitty bitch hands so I'm sort of limited in what will be comfy. Probably going to just go to a gun shop for that, but I'm looking at a beretta pico

>So why are you cucks still haven't owned a /firearm/ yet?

Wtf did I just read?

Also
>implying

buying either an SKS or a AR15 sometime this year.

Need to budget for it and also need to get a proper lock for it.

>some fucknose in congress is gunna take another piece of the 2nd amendment away

Yes. Because this is how our government works.

plebs

Do the transfer on a lower. Then build it over time.

>.22

Are you planning on defending yourself against geese and mice?

>So why are you cucks still haven't
>your not welcome

What language is this

Haha exactly, I have 2 locked doors worth of defense, so the gun is a worst case Ontario situation

>it's a /k/ thread
What's a simple, reliable handgun to keep around the house? I know fuck all about guns.

>UK and EU pls gtfo your not welcome

Hey. OP said you're not welcome here. Follow me out this door and GTFO.

>t. guy who brings his fists to a gun fight

We can't afford one. We're poor as hell.

I've got a shotgun.

I'm honoured you separated us like that

I enjoy my CZ p-09 quite a bit, nice shooting pistol and holds 19 in the mag if you dont live in a place that makes you pin it to 10.
It should be with in your budget.

>Same boat, I live in an apartment complex so I think a handgun would be better than a rifle

If the target is 20 yards or less you are far better off with a pistol.

youtube.com/watch?v=OuTuzVDEnp4

>simi-auto in cal .22 and below
>shows AR-15 and AK47 as UK legal

CAN YOU NOT READ YOUR OWN MEMES?

Kek fuck off, nothing is comparable to a gun, you pull out a knife and you get shot, dumbfuck

Start carrying, the US has it's ups and downs but there is no way if i lived in the US i wouldn't carry a gun with me literally everywhere

I've never shot an SKS. I would've thought an AK is better in all aspects

checked, no I have a Glock 33 for defense and possibly a Bersa thunder plus. Planning on getting a lone wolf barrel on the Glock 33

You legitimately have nothing that is happening level there. What the fuck kind of gun owner are you?

Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1985
Federal Assault Weapons Ban of 1994
It's happened twice before and you can bet your candied ass it'll happen again

What all goes into that? I'm not terribly mechanically competent and don't want to assemble it and have the bolt explode in my face or something.
Also where's the best place to buy a lower?

SKS is good when looking for something under 40$ and shoots.

Learn fucking english.

>> Bow age 5
>> .410 shotgun age 6
>> 12 guage & .22 rifle age 12
>> Brass Knuckles
>> .25 colt ACP age 18
>> AR15 age 30
>> 9mm S&W age 35

OI BIN THAT KNIFE BEFORE SOMEONE GETS CUT ON THE EDGE M8

The rest of it was lost in a tragic boating accident.

>tfw you are too poor to purchase a firearm

Pls be another Missouribro or from Oklahoma!

>manual action

W a t

I live in California. Anything that's any good is banned, while anything that I can get is essentially a nerf gun. Currently working to forge one from scratch

Too expensive and Maryland hates firearms.

You have everything to live for OP. Vote Clinton Kaine.

You can get various levels of preassmbled lowers. Once you have paperwork done, it's just research and shopping to build based on desire. Uppers can range from .22 up to .50. Stocks, grips, sights, decoration, all modular. There are probably 2.5 billion online tutorials for assembly for AR.

>posting photos of your guns on goychan

Missouri
Picrelated is mine also.

>muh gun

Fuck off

you have to be 21 to own a firearm in Hawaii

put the black furniture back on that A1

I can fight and I am 6 feet tall

Beauty
Nou

Guess I'll post my collection again

MAGA

I have a couple of those. They're very reliable and handle well.

No.

Sks is not as iconic, fixed magazine, often wood stock. Does not appear as a scary black rifle to gentiles. It was never a full auto gun, so slips through other firearms regulations. Kind of like mosin, sks used to be dirt cheap. Getting harder to find for a reasonable price nowadays.

>itt cucks showing off shitty pistols being unprepared for major happenings

Come at me

Awesome

/k/g/b/ here. I'm skilled in the arts of personal and cyber defenses.

it's better than nothing at all.

But I do

t. Brit expat

Because I'm saving up for other things right now, but I get a raise if I work for another 50 hours, so I'll be buying some sort of fire arm soon.

>>UK and EU pls gtfo your not welcome

>not lobbing us in the the EU

> them cheeky two fingers up

I don't consider owning a gun to be the most absolute important freedom that I have as an american citizen, nor do I really see it as necessary.

Planning on it at some point, but I just don't care that much.

Guns are for faggot and grannies who can't protect themselves or paranoid.

>oh look, a macfag with a gun
I'm out of this world

> mouse with x201
You dun goofed

Ur mom dude

Aesthetic as fuck

Beretta 92

Easy as fuck to shoot, no recoil.

Check out my newest acquisition. Bolt action 12 gauge. Need a bigger magazine though.

> Actually installed Gentoo
You fell for the memes, friend
> iuiuu
Bash command not found

>I don't consider owning a gun to be the most absolute important freedom that I have as an american citizen,

Well you're wrong fag

The entire point of an AR is that it uses gas impingement to load the next round

An AR that's been neutered so that it can't auto load is just a rifle with a mechanism to make itself more dirty

You get what you pay for. Don't buy anything hi point

lots of great options in that price range. I own a polymer CZ P07. It's great.

>Bolt action 12 gauge
Wait. What.

Glock 17 or 19

Ignore the glocknade faggots, they're just meming.

yeah. that's pretty retarded.

I'm planning on buying a 22 for protection. Any suggestions?

What the fuck is that? It looks stupid as shit. Other than that, nice collection.

>gun locks
not even once.

Remind 韦恩兰布赖特 is a bum liar parasitic people around him, especially the elderly. Wayne Lanbulaite five months behind on the rent for his cell phone before going home owner Wayne kicked out Lanbulaite. This guy also received many of his failed attempts to get psychological Wayne Lanbulaite straighten his life out of Wayne Lanbulaite lend more than $ 1000 and everyone comes into contact with the final 韦恩兰布赖特learn. Wayne Lanbulaite there is no conscience, no future, no loyalty, no skills, no dazzling light. Wayne is back 后兰布赖特 financial devastation and handicapped people Wayne Lanbulaite can be traced back more than 20 years, he has experienced a long list. Wayne Lanbulaite also managed to tens of thousands of dollars INTENSIVE technically illiterate elderly people into the possible transfer of the project by the Indian outsourcing within a week has been undertaken.韦恩兰布赖特 hand, not even you can do. Wayne Lanbulaite incompetent and narcissistic, who is also willing to maintain relations with 韦恩兰布赖特 exceeded only person perfect storm a few months of alcoholism and methhead countryman with whom Wayne Rankin Bright enjoys gay debauchery period while seeking to include the use of stimulants out disreputable public bathroom "SLAM BAMS". But do not worry, 鲁尼兰布赖特 completely forgive myself every time so he was not gay.

How's that P99? I know it's a fine firearm but I'm also looking at the PPQ.

>lol fish gun

It's an AR-15 lower with a Slidefire stock on it.

It eventually built out to be , it just takes too long to get all the guns set up properly for a full collection photo.

>.22
>protection

No stopping power, man. Get something that will at least stop a raging coon, .38's work. Cops used them to put down sambos for years.

This.

>doesn't know the difference between a SCAR and an XM8

a fuckin LEAF

Post a pic of your beta numale cuck face

>tfw I will never be a British man, with Harris tweed in my closet, a pipe, a beautiful side-by-side, and one of those hats
>tfw I will never go out with my hunting club friends to shoot ducks or whatever with my doggos
>tfw I will never come home to a nice cuppa and some beans on toast
>tfw I will never relax in a big chair in front of the fire and sip tea while nodding to the portrait of the queen on the wall

Why even fucking live?

No you're not

What do you mean? I'm an american. Of course I own firearms!

Built my AR for $450 total.

If you want to do it slowly, get the stripped lower from Anderson for $50 and get the FCG ... the rest of the stuff u can take your time on.

>le 22 meme
Unless the coons are packing body armor (they arent) then a couple shots from a 22 will stop just about fucking anybody.

Talk to somebody at a gun shop, really the important thing with a .22 is that rapid fire doesn't cause jams. The main advantage is they're quiet so you don't go deaf, and you can get a shitload of rounds into a magazine

Ok, that full one looks much better. At first, it just looked like a pistol with that randomly added on for no reason.

Because due to a physical medical problem my vision makes me incapable of firing a gun accurately and my right arm incapable of maintaining a proper grip

Its easily fixable too but health insurance companies are skypes.

DId you see that somali in Minnesota? Do you think that guy had a .22 when he shot that globe headed islamist and he kept coming at him?

More stopping power.

Furthermore, I've had plenty of .22's jam. .22 semiauto handguns are fucking fickle. If he wants a .22 get a revolver. Taurus has some for cheap.

thx, that was helpful

If you wait for a sale, you can literally get an AR for the same price as an SKS.

Got almost the same setup as well as the pmag

Your JP brake is literally on upside-down.

That may be the fugliest AR I've ever seen.

Im thinking of purchasing a Beretta 92fs is it a good choice?

Were you drunk when you put your rear sight on?

Who kikegun here?

noguns detected

>Furthermore, I've had plenty of .22's jam
yeah that's why i specified

>really the important thing with a .22 is that rapid fire doesn't cause jams.

Also no I didn't see that video, but I'm pretty sure if it took more than one larger round to stop the guy (assuming he did), hitting him with 6-7 .22's would be just as effective.
It's a spray-and-pray caliber but there's not much else wrong with it.

Aren't you a sarcastic bitch. If Shillary gets in, of course she would be willing to sign a bill by a fuck nose gun grabber from congress.

Can you link to some 100% complete lowers?

Are you fucking retarded? Do you I unironically think this?

>go to gun shop
>tell the guy you want a gun
>rifle, shotgun, handgun, whatever you want
>take safety test
>buy gun
>wait 10 days
>pick up gun

Just waiting to hunt niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Eh, I thought it looked better that way.

I was trying to go for the most obnoxious build I could, hence the muzzle break, and the slidefire. Add in my 100 round drum and I could probably clear a firing line.

get a fucking genuine hat you fucking faggot

Why is your rear sight so far forward?

I don't enjoy any shooting related hobbies and don't own anything I would be willing to kill somebody to keep.

I strongly support your right to have a gun though.

Woah comrade, are those assault features on that baby killer? Better weld that mag to the receiver!

The way you have it installed, it's increasing recoil instead of mitigating it.

#triggered

>don't own anything I would be willing to kill somebody to keep.

Your life?

A great lower from a great company and from the greatest gun dealer in the midwest.

gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=LWR-BCM

Kys, you English faggot.

shit gun, plastic, looks ugly.

Yeah, i understand what you mean.

Don't get me wrong, .22's are fun range guns. I love just blowing through a couple boxes on the cheap.

I just think if you're going for home defense, why not go for a caliber like the .38?

But I own multiple. Plus my gf is the greeter at the Governor's gun club down the road.

Says the beta fag who gets "PTSD" when firing an AR

>gives advice that will help an user save on space, time, and money
>NO GUNS DETECTED!!! AM I COOL YET?

But I own guns.

There is literally no reason to buy a BCM lower, at all. $400? Fucking Hell.

You can get a Spike's with a good stock and an upgraded trigger for the same price. The brand on the lower doesn't matter.

Don't waste your money, boys.

What's wrong with the P99? It's one of the few striker fired polymer framed guns I'd be interested in buying.

nah.

I need a job all I have is an 80 percent lower.

>EU gtfo
Not all EU countries are created equal.

To answer your question though, I don't trust myself with one. I would probably shoot myself.
I try to keep any quick-death options around the house to a minimum.

Aren't most lowers just made by the same manufacturer anyways?

I'm aware.

The Slidefire stock works due to recoil. With all the weight on the rifle (there's a heavy barrel under there btw) it wasn't quite operating as smoothly using the stock. So with more recoil, it increases the range of pressure I need to apply forward on the rifle in order to properly cycle the gun with the stock.

What's the best 9mm pistol for home defense? just started a new job and luckily have enough for a decent handgun.

Yes.

Anderson is fine, but the anodizing is weaker than more expensive lowers. But who cares, really, especially a gun noob?

There are like four foundries that make 99% of AR aluminum lowers.

>spikes
Enjoy your dick gun.

Got me a five seven

have my chinkshit

Glock 19 is what most people recommend.

A double stack full-sized pistol with night sights and a rail for a light. Probably a glock 17 if you're boring

19 is 100% a better option.

If you're going to 17 size, you might as well go 34.

>your not welcome

Thanks for the input, would consider them when doing research.

dude, your bullets are in backwards

Bump stocks are useless range toys. Rapid aimed semiauto fire wins gunfights.

Get a quality AR. Colt, BCM, Aero, Sons of Liberty Gun Works, etc.

No, this does not include Anderson, DelTon, or most of the shit Palmetto sells. Their FN machine gun steel AR barrels are OK, so are their milspec BCGs. Avoid the rest. And stay the fuck away from Windham, DPMS, or Bushmaster like your life depended on it, because it might.

Barrel, stick to a 1:7 twist.

You need a quality red dot optic, hopefully an Aimpoint if you have the coin, a decent sling, and a bright ass target light. Surefire preferably.

Minimum of ten magazines, preferably Magpul PMags.

Minimum of 500 rounds of quality ammo. Preferably as much as you can afford in the 62 grain range.

Get this fucking NOW. Max the credit card, take bad loans, whatever. If Hillary does win, as if the Jews find a way to steal it, you are going to see price hikes, panic buying, and shortages like you ain't never seen, and once that bitch is in office you might have lost your chance.

Then pick up a book called Green Eyes and Black Rifles, A Warrior's Guide to the Combat Carbine by SGM Kyle Lamb, formerly of Delta Force. Get onto VTAC's YouTube channel where his company Viking Tactics has a lot of their training material up for free.

DO THIS NOW.

are you the guy that posts on /k/ sometimes? how is that thing?

>quality AR
>colt

>going out of business
>no midlength gas
>$300 more than they should be

Anderson lowers are fine unless you're autistic about scratches.

Del-Ton is 100% fine for an entry level complete AR.

Anything at Palmetto except for the PTAC uppers are fine, and probably the best deals in the AR world.

>62 grain bullets
Are you from 2006? 55 grain is better in literally every way.

Piece of shit 2bh
I bought it before I knew any better
>plastic everywhere
>spongy trigger
>safety and mag release poorly designed
>finicky striker-fired design
>unless you spend another $400 to get the flat top you're stuck with ironsights

live and learn

M1 Garand, dude. Eight shots of "fuck you and that car you are hiding behind." .30'06 FMJ turns cover into concealment. And it's CA legal.

Just bought mine today, feels good.

Might as well get an M14

You get box mags instead of those clips. Although I will admit there is something sexy about that PING

Shit, if you're in AZ I'll give you a damn gun.

>So why are you cucks still haven't
illiterate coon

STFU and buy an actual real MAGA hat you fucking cuck. Even I have one and I had to pay an extra $40 dollars on overseas shipping.

I'm from the UK and own two weapons

Get back to me when you own a gun designed in the past two centuries

>Pays for nice firearms but not for the official Trump hat.

Come on dude, it's not that much more expensive.

Enjoy losing a fight to a baby nigger.

If you do go for the Garand, you can get these pretty cheap still if you go through the CMP. I think they only have service grade left, but they still come with cases and kits. There should be another batch coming through in around December.

>.22 cal and below
>Manual action

If your firearm isn't banned by name and/or features in cuck states of the US, it doesn't count.

Not everyone can uppercut a North American Ground Ape. People who want to ban guns want Whites to die faster.

Anderson is OK for a homebuilder who is smart enough to know when those moonshine-addled Kentucky rednecks got a trigger pin hole out of spec again. I have used them on six builds, and only had one bad one, but they would not be my first advice for a first time owner.

Some Palmetto uppers are good, yes, avoid PTAC, but damn, I don't have time to write an explanation of what to avoid from them on my phone.

And 55 grain? While I have a good pile of 62 grain, most of what I am stacking is either 75 grain Hornady TAP, 70 grain Barnes TSX, and as much Black Hills and IMI Mk262 equivalent as I can get.

Yeah that's because all your soldiers are transexuals.

Too depressed/poor right now.

It's getting better at least since I've come to Cred Forums. What firearm would you recommend for me to get first? I was just thinking of getting an AR-15 or something. It seems practical.

Dude is in California, so he's stuck to preban box mags. If he is trying to get into the battle rifle game cheap, enblocs are the way to go.

You should strongly consider moving to a pussy country and renouncing your US citizenship as soon as possible.

I haven't looked into it enough to really know how to get one and if it requires a license? I should though, my boss tells me I should be me safe when I leave work and I should get pepper spray, but I just want a gun or knife. I think those when small need a license though correct?

That's a goddammed skeet shooting club you brit fuck.
Those aren't REAL firearms.
I legit have one gun that can put out more firepower then every single one of them trying to concentrate fire on a target.

>Single shot birdshot.
>Side by side
>Break barrel

stay cucked brits.

There is literally no situation where a handgun will outperform a carbine. That is why it is referred to as a "sidearm" as in "secondary" as in "not the best tool under any circumstance"

its 2016, time to own a gun faggots.

Why would you buy a PPQ with a slide safety?

This..

5.56 is the perfect HD round, high velocity low penetration...extreme accuracy

>get a mini-14 or garand cause its CA legal
Just get a AR with Bullet button 2.0 or featureless, or buy one now and don't fucking register it, christ

Why do you have a black president and a 60% (lol less if you deduct the spics) population?

For all your guns you've done nothing to fight back the tyranny.

You just pose with your guns and take selfies (some of you blow your own heads off LOL).

Sort it out faggot.

>neutered mags
>maglock
>upcoming AWB

Literally build a wall around California.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre

I'm so glad I left that hellhole.

>63 million
>87% white
>~55 million whites
vs
>319 million
>63% white
>~203 million whites
Looks like we've got nearly 4x the white population you do, britcuck.
Enjoy your lack of self defense from the incoming muzzies.

Okay Alexander youtube.com/watch?v=9oXNrfswYH0

Let's be clear there is a huge difference between being caught in a fight and going to a fight. If you knew in advance that you had to shoot a bad guy(ie. going to a fight), you wouldn't take a handgun would you? No you'd take a rifle.
A handgun is merely a weapon to fight your way back to your rifle- which you shouldn't have left behind

I mostly collect antique guns but I got plenty of Saturday Night Specials if I need it.

guns kill people cunt

I don't want everyone running around like it's grand theft auto, if I need to shoot a feral dog or something I'l call up my mate

Wassa matter cunt? Too FREE for you?

shitty lighting, shitty camera. im mostly prepared for happenings though.

Get a handgun with a beavertail, that should take care of your slide bite issues.

Always carrying,

I'd probably recommend getting a handgun first. Depending on your state, you can get a carry permit and take it with you concealed in most places. Go down to a range that lets you rent guns and try out whatever catches your eye and then buy whatever is most comfortable and easy to shoot.

>NCR

True to Caesar

giving yanks guns is like letting a baby put a fork in a power point

you guys are alright, why do you have to go around blasting each other

>giving yanks guns
We've always had them.

I've got 3 hand guns, an AR, and a shotty son.

Yeah, sounds like it's too free for you.
It's okay aussie, one day you'll experience what it's like to not be under a nanny state.

I wish I could live in America and have guns.

That's a nice bb pistol you've got there, OP.

Chicagofag checking in

just got my permit in the communist state of NJ. about to buy my first gun

I'm lazy and do not take responsibility for my life and as such do not get off my ass and earn a wage so that I might purchase a firearm, also the laws in CA are dick enough as it is anyway so I'm not likely to own a handgun for CC unless I decide to get out of my house more often, otherwise I would at least own a shotgun for home defense.

I'm a mentally disabled degenerate so I don't think I'd pass background checks, I never looked into that stuff too deeply though.

>AR in a city with an AWB
I would delete that pic bro.

Are those firearms stored in your home when not in use?

I'm law enforcement

you had them when you were in civil war

but generally after the war people give up the millitary weapons and just keep shotguns

the nanny state here is a bit shit
but I'm prepared to give up some freedom for some security

That's an airsoft gun you faglord.

I got a DV misdemeanor and had my gun rights taken away due to Bill Clinton's DV gun law.

It's been 6 years, what are my options?

No other convictions.

Of course

Liberals always allow the cops to break the laws the common plebs have to follow.

Ah, so you use your AR to forcibly disarm others trying to express their 2nd A. rights.

Gotcha.

Hire a lawyer. Misdemeanors are easy to expunge if you've been a good boy for as long as you claim.

I guarantee that unless you're wearing a vest, and take the rounds in said vest, it is going to ruin your day. Bare minimum getting hit resets your ooda loop and causes you to start bleeding. You're gonna need to take cover and that give the assailant(s) time to advance on you.

Don't underestimate anyone, especially someone with a firearm.

dis nigga serious?

have you ever actually fired a .22 man

Yeah the shit public defender at the time said to wait 5 years to get it expunged.

Sounds good with me, thanks for the advice.

Just wondering, but from your experience does this become a hobby?

If the PPQ had a 1911 type frame safety, I'd probably buy one.

There is a shop that uses the slick DAO slide off the 92G, some of the target trigger parts, and makes a Beretta 92 with a frame safety you can cock and lock.

Still, for 9mm simplicity, you can't beat the Glock 19 so long as you replace the shitty factory sights.

What brand AK should I buy Cred Forums? No more than about $1000

If I were you I would contact a real lawyer and not ask a Tibetan water boarding appreciation forum for legal advice

Deagle brand Famas AK

Really up to you and how serious you want to get about it. Most people I know that buy a gun like to shoot it and wind up collecting more guns as a result. Then they get into handloading/reloading to save money and shoot more. It's as much of a money sink as you let it be.

We used to use guns in schools all the time, but not the way you're thinking.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Go stand in front of a .22 and tell me how you like it.

But I own several. I pick up a new Walther P99 tomorrow.

Trying to decide on what to do with my next build as we speak actually.

So far I have

Mega Arms lower
Geissele mk4 15" in DDC
Surefire m952v
Coyote SOPMOD

What do?

The Brits have a workaround for the AR. The gas system is intact and cycles the weapon, but locks the bolt back after every shot. A bolt release is placed at the grip. This technically qualifies as a "manual action" since the bolt has to be manually released for every shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9fhEmufgbw

>He hasn't got the proper chink optic

>M&P
Enjoy your overpriced canteen :^)
WASR

Here. It was built in Israel. Spare barrels were made in the U.S. though.

too high over the bore, tok guy

i live in new jersey, and i hear the guns laws are terrible here but i don't know for sure.
i don't have a gun because i don't know anything about guns, don't really have a use for one either. don't want to have to have to register and let the government know i would become a gun owner, i could see that becoming a nightmare.
i kind of want one just to tell the government to fuck off. if i did buy one, i probably wouldn't even buy ammo.

Locked, stocked, and ready to rock.

>why are you cucks still haven't owned a firearm yet

What

That new Vepr on K-var looks kinda neat.

You're not though...
Donald Trump is Scottish/German, and he picked a full blooded Irishman for VP.

Get the fuck out.

>.50 African Exterminator
Impressive, but why isn't it in tiger stripe?

Hi

I can't own a gun. I live on school property at a very liberal school in murcia. If I had a gun I would get kicked out and probably go to jail. Its a shame because I use to really like hunting with my uncles.

>your not welcome
My not welcome what?

ayyy m8. cook county fag here. originally from Oak Lawn. Where are you from?

bro... just don't get caught. you're not the only dude in America that has a gun at college.

Is that an avatar fleshlight?

I have since repurposed it

Airsoft guns don't count. Nice job trying to cover the orange tip with the MEGA hat, bro.

Is it worth while to own 2 guns of the same caliber Cred Forums? I've owned a P320 for awhile now in 9mm, I've been thinking of buying a glock 19 in 9mm as well for the collection but I have a hard time pulling the trigger on spending a few hundred dollars on a gun that is so much like something I already own.

Where to buy wood furniture for AR15?

faggot doesn't have a tavor master jew gun

Pic related, one of my guns.
Well you'll already have ammo for it, and at the end of the day it's still a different gun. If you want it you want it, and if you decide you don't like one anymore you can always sell it. Personally I have a Mosin and an SVT-40, though it's a bit different since they're pretty different guns.

Daily reminder Russians are White and we should be their friends.

I hate that shit.

I've seen an AR with wood furniture one time that didn't make me want to vomit.

If you want a gun of the same caliber get something in a different size. Since you have a full size try a subcompact.

brownells.com/rifle-parts/stock-parts/furniture-sets/ar-15-m16-wood-rifle-furniture-sets-prod38906.aspx

I just purchased a BU9 Nano today, OP.

Jesus that chinkshit is hideous. How much is that monstrosity anyway?

A E S T H E T I C

Works fine. Hell, your irons are like 3in over bore anyway.
>Tfw the Chinese can't just get their QC right, make all their magwells to the same spec, improve the eye-straining irons flip the mag release button position, and notch the feed ramp from the factory

Was it this one?

About a grand. Not many other bullpups on the market, and none as cheap. The optic was almost as much as the rifle, but there's, what, 20 of them in North America? They refuse to export the damn things.

If you want it and it feels good you should get it. I'd opt for something a bit smaller but your comfort with shooting/carrying it trumps everything else imo.

That's cool and all but yeah, move that rear sight back, dude.

Why do people actually post pictures of their guns on a website in which they must give their IP to google in order to post on? If I owned guns I wouldn't be giving that information to google.

Pistols are fucking illegal in Canada... Why even try.

A E S T H E T I C

E

S

T

H

E

T

I

C

just checking what the get was

>Pistols are fucking illegal in Canada... Why even try.
They're perfectly legal. The issue is that they have to be registered and are legally only allowed to be shot at ranges. You also need to do one extra course and apply for a restricted license. It's pretty easy to do so.

Nice airshit, faggot.

The fashion is god tier desu

You could be 9 feet and 250lbs and you'd still lose to a 9mm pulled when you start squaring up.
Guns > Literally everything else, period.

>9 feet and 250 lbs

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

>bought a shitty gun and a crap hat on a credit card

>redpilled

oh wow you so cool I want to be just like you some day