Voter Purge is literally the only defense against fraud this election

abcnews.go.com/Politics/federal-court-rules-ohios-voter-purge-unconstitutional/story?id=42343068

So apparently, Hillary needs those uncounted voters that haven't voted for six years for fraud. Come on Ohio, don't you see, the Federal court needs this to look as fucking retardedly obvious as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/cnns-jeff-zeleny-long-ohio-hillary-giving-buckeye-state-video/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/09/22/voter-purge-process-ohio-raises-concerns/90863480/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This ruling overturns 20 years of Ohio law and practice, which has been carried out by the last four secretaries of state, both
>Democrat
and
>Republican,"
the Ohio secretary of state said in a statement. “It is one thing to strike down a longstanding procedure; it is another to craft a workable remedy. To that end, if the final resolution requires us to reinstate voting eligibility to individuals who have died or moved out of Ohio, we will appeal

kek this is fucking too obvious

Start cleaning your guns.

pretty fucking much

>gets droned

Seems pretty fucking spooky, she is supposedly giving Ohio to trump which is odd as hell, so this maybe why.

Clinton voted for the USA PATRIOT Act in 2001. She justified NSA spying by stating that it helps to protect the US from terrorist attacks. she has proven herself to be just as neo-conservative on foreign policy. She has also stated that she would use nuclear weapons to (in her words) “obliterate” Iran if they were to attack Israel with nuclear weapons. Oh and who can forget Benghazi, or those emails.Oh and whats funny America will become a oligarchy. In 2003, Senator Clinton cast the most important vote of her life, in favor of invading Iraq. Not only was it morally unconscionable — Bush ginned up the war from thin air, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and there was neither evidence nor proof that Saddam had WMDs. her war authorization vote was politically idiotic, so shes a fucking retard. Honestly how is her scamming votes a shock now, someone can come out with picture evidence of her sucking the life essence from a child and it would not shock me. I hate Trump, I hate Hillary. At least trump is up front (as far as I know). If i find to have extra led in my diet in the next few days from shiting on her, they would be doing me a favor. Top fucking kek.

Wait what? This is too fucking coincidental. give sauce user.

Whatever happens, DNC will blame Russia.

Search for thread title, it's not that hard. It's one of the BREAKING threads.

*guerrilla style attack, gunmen flee*

Call in the Drones!

Call in the Tanks!

Call in the SWAT teams!

Call in the Drones!

Do you see a flaw in your logic lefty?

You also admit the American government is ready to use drones against it's own people.

>attacks walmart
>shoots amerilards
>possibly gets shot by amerilard

>attacks power station/reservoir/agriculture/etc
>gets blown up as soon as he's within a kilometer of the perimeter

>doesn't attack government infrastructure
>forced to live a "the road" like existence in the wild fighting other Amerilards for precious resources and hoping the feds don't blow you up on a whim

Great plan.

Also check'd

>Hillary giving up Ohio
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/cnns-jeff-zeleny-long-ohio-hillary-giving-buckeye-state-video/

Yeah this is too fucking coincidental, this is all a ruse so that she can commit massive voter fraud.

It doesn't matter, it's too late to get them re-registered in time for Shillary to use their information, the state isn't cooperating, and in fact seems to be actively sabotaging the Dems attempts to find lists of the people purged.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/09/22/voter-purge-process-ohio-raises-concerns/90863480/

My favorite was this guy's response

>“Unfortunately I recently cleaned out a file cabinet that had all the previous reports, and the file that I had them in (along with several other files) have come up missing,” Van Wert Board of Elections Director Linda Stutz wrote apologetically in an email, which included the parenthetical.

You just know he was laughing as he typed it.

Is it true the elections are rigged? It's worth it to vote still right?

VOTE

This.

HAHAHAHAHA

Hillary JUST pulled funding from Ohio.

Coincidence?

Thank God.

pic related is Ohio statehouse archiver

What kind of question is that?

There's absolutely no possibility of you gaining anything if you don't vote.

If you do, your vote will most likely count, unless there is a case of voter fraud. And even if there is, your vote would make it more difficult, because they'd have to distort the votes that much more.

Even in the scenario that your vote is discarded and fraud is put into effect, somebody who investigates the election might find your vote among the other and use it as proof.

Take every chance you get, especially if it's given to you as free as voting is.

Thanks, I don't really know what I was thinking, it seems obvious that I have nothing to lose.

I think you may be onto something.

To be honest at this point, its not surprising if i stumbled on some malicious plot to snag Ohio by making the Red voters stay at home thinking they go it in the bag.