Parenting is dead

what do we do? how do we fix it? because if this shit goes on, there is no future for us anymore

All is lost. Life is about prolonging the inevitable with television and alcohol. Love is a bunch of hoops to jump through. Nobody will ever truly understand you. Slit your wrists and slip into the darkness like a warm bath.

That's kinda hot desu

So her parents said her to fuck off and she failed to get the message?

Better a dildo than a black boyfriend.

Have kids and raise them to not be peaces of shit. 99.9999% of people in the world are awful, so make new people. That's what raising a family is, you're making your own people. Reject the shitty people of this world by creating good people. It is literally the biggest contribution you can make for the good of the future as an average individual human

pretty sure she's just fuckin' around
her facebook page is loaded with excessive innuendo, stupid camwhoring pics and the like

I really hope she isn't ruining her vag with that fucking log. It's awful to think about, but kind of hot to think about. Fucking hell.

I would much rather be open with my child because if I don't let them, they will find a way to do it behind my back and resent me.

>daily reminder safe-harbor parenting is what is wrong with kids

Yeah, her parents should've never told her anything about sex until she turned 18 and told her masturbation causes blindness instead. That would work much better

So, nobody notices that the white box is extending down into the picture?

i've jerked off to her without leaving my room. no harm, no foul.

i don't see the problem. my parents got me a fleshlight for christmas one year.

>Go fuck yourself: the gift

Is it any wonder divorce rates are so high and people are single? Look at the size of that fucking dildo. This is the shit that women are stuffing in their vaginas, no wonder they're never satisfied, they've been fisting themselves with monster dildos since age 14.

>I really hope she isn't ruining her vag with that fucking log.
Nah, it's just for anal use, she might be constipated for all we know.

>my parents

Aka her druggie mom and perverted stepdad.

There is no future for us anymore

Then her parents would have been complaining about her room smelling like white ass.

hilarious

>There is nothing in between abstinence and giving your teenage daughter a dildo for Christmas
>>>/Shill/

My parents randomly got me a huge box of condoms when i was 16 and left them in my room

Took me 3 years to finally use them

No, we're blaming her parents for that too.

Religion. Christianity. But of course that's been destroyed in the West and as a result all of this cuckholdery, degeneracy, and all around perversions have grown.

Putin and Russia know, that's why they're trying to bring Orthodoxy back there. Even if you don't believe in it Religion keeps society together and gives a culture mores and morals to follow. Without it everything turns to shit as (((they))) push for liberation and hedonism.

Fucking disgusting. Imagine the smell in there.

Actually anal play triggers the clit for women, like the prostate for guys.
So the pussy would be gushing like a torrent after a few minutes of butt-riding this dildo.

Reminder that pussy should not smell if maintained with proper hygiene

my mom gave me a huge box of condoms, never used them besides a couple.

i was 17. funny how slightly redpilled my mother was, she used to warn me of manipulative women and welfare queens.

Fag detected.

>white ass
Google spotted

They just know she has no chance of getting an actual man to love her. Sad, really.

>purple dick
i'm tired of getting cucked by space niggers!!

but my girlfriend says thats not true.

With a dildo that size a nigger is probably the best candidate to please her. Why would she use that overly huge shit.

Pretty much this. After I got into the adult world, and started fucking grown woman, and not just teenagers I realized how incredibly fucking loose a lot of woman are.
Idk if it's just that nothing compares to an untainted teen pussy, or if it's because woman are regularly fucking themselves with massive dildos like that.

That's foul
she'll be shooting heroin, stripoing and fucking nigger in a year or two
I hope her Fenumale genderqueer Mofather is proud

> tfw dad gave sister an erotic book for her birthday gift (at least she's 20)
> tfw they talk about sex when i see them, dad talks about his sexlife with mom and gives too much details and same for sis with her bf

>likes stale pussy juice smells
>a fucking frog

Figures.

men take better care of their dicks than girls with their pussy

is your dad Trump?

>responding to a 4 year old troll account on faecbook

aye_shiggy_diggy_current_year_le_oldfag_faec.exe

she is kinda cool desu would date if i wasnt double her age

I enjoy my seashell like the next Norman.

This. It's like a father who is embarrassed to find out his son entered adulthood still a virgin, so he buys the the guy a prostitute

I've had multiple sex partners and my current gf has a very clean vagina. She tells me that most women just use a ridiculous amount of soap, usually scented, and fuck up their pH balance - - which is most important. There may be a smell but it should never be the yeasty smell.

Probably because most dicks in this country lack foreskin and are really just fingers.

Share it with us

>Why would she use that overly huge shit.
she just has small hands

its probably barely above average