Holy fucking shit, Pewdiepie watched a Hitler Speech in one of his recent videos. WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS...

Holy fucking shit, Pewdiepie watched a Hitler Speech in one of his recent videos. WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS? HE REALLY MIGHT BE OUR GUY

Starts at 1:19
youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cj--c6VAryg
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at his face, the sheer admiration he has for him, he knows he wishes he couldve been born in that time, and carried the sacred banner of the Germanic peoples

He's merely pretending and ironically wearing a Trump hat and watching hitler speeches to make fun of those silly racist right wingers. Just like everyone at Cred Forums.

He's ingeniously redpilling kids without them even realizing it. Do you know how many people are going to find that speech and watch it just because he watched it? Even as a joke. Shit you can probably go to any popular youtube video and see "Pewds brought me here lol" comments.

Who the fuck cares you three year old swedish hooknose

He's the most important idiot of all.

( ゚,_ゝ゚)

Truth dubs

This is how """"Satire"""" works. Pewdiepie is obviously very careful in the way that he expresses his true views so he masks it within layers of irony which a normie could not consciously point out.

Soon the gas chambers will be packed with Jewish people once again!

Lead the aryan youth to the truth pewds!

hes making fun of people like you, you retard
this is how leftists see an average trump supporter

Man he's a really handsome dude. He looks like Jamie Lannister. He should start lifting though.

IN HIS LAST VIDEO HE LITERALLY SAID HILLARY WAS DYING

HE IS GOING FULL FUHRER

BRO ARMY DECLARES WAR ON SUBHUMANITY SOON

Youre OK for a week for this, Sweden

How long before his channel is erased or he gets suicided?
He had been acting to his young Audience as Cred Forums has to the election, he may of redpilled thousands at this point. Can't allow all those young goym to be influenced

HE'S OUR GUY

He's big enough at this point that if his channel got banned he could make his own website and pull in millions of views there. And you can't just assassinate public figures, not anymore. Why do you think Trump is still alive?

That Rome scene at the end lmao he really is /ourguy/

In the latest drama video, he mentioned Hillary is dying.
OUR GUY.

FUHRER PEWDS IS TOO BIG TO FAIL

HE COMMAND AN ARMY OF 50MILLION HITLER YOUTHS

SOON HE WILL UNLEASH A REICH OF SUCH MAGNITUDE THE HISTORY OF EARTH AND HUMANITY WITH FOREVER BE CHANGED.

youtube.com/watch?v=cj--c6VAryg
ALSO HE JUST SHIT ON HILLARY CLINTON AND ROASTED A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS

It's beautiful

Nice

thats a good idea really and he probably would still make shekels from it

Reminder that the upcoming generation will be redpilled as FUCK.
The blowback against leftism is coming, and it will be harsh.

Yeah he's got a great cover/plausible deniability with everyone calling Youtube Heroes the internet equivalent of Nazism but its clear that Pewdiepie has been chomping at the bit for chances to showcase NatSoc material/themes.

wtf? I love pewdiepie now

Are you people seriously this stupid? He was saying Youtube Heroes workshops are basically nazi training centers to censor whatever they don't like.

who thought Pewdiepie would initiate the next generation of Cred Forumsacks

Shit, Pewdiepie getting redpilled was not a joke..

His recent videos have actually been excellent

>Same :D

The enthusiasm, I am keking.

Lmao the fact that he's smiling looking at Hitler while wearing the MAGA hat is just too much to take in

Does he shit on yogscast?

Those comments though

Sounds like Jewish communism.

Hitler is a fucking hero

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I want to be a Nazi just to wear the cool uniforms

they why does he have a leftist femboi muslim beard, BECAUSE HE IS A C U C K

go back to blowing milo ya fucking idiot.

they are both shit

>A swedish jewtube shill who's only talent seems to be screaming at jump scares is leading children to Hitler speeches

What a time to be alive.

You're wrong. And I do have evidence enough to prove it.

>HE REALLY MIGHT BE OUR GUY
These threads are always so cringey.

Jesus christ you guys are fucking stupid

Does that evidence include the video where he specifically asked his viewers not to vote for trump?

but before you do, you agree that this is what an average trump supporter is to leftists?

Which speech was he watching?

thats what the average trump supporter is in reality.

deal with it. we've already won

Closing Address To The Nazi Party Congress
Nuremberg, Germany

>h-h-h-he's pretending!

No, lefties. This is the end.

I guess making milions of dollars screaming at videogames can put things into perspective. Somehow. You think he'd be in love with the status quo, considering.

I'm certainly not going to start watching his videos to see if he's genuine or not.

I'm actually starting to think Cred Forums is onto something here. This is like his tenth video about Hitler.

I'm actually starting to think Cred Forums is onto something here. This is like his tenth video about Hitler.

Shouldn't he be playing vidya?

>filthy knock-off MAGA cap

>theres a possibility that a bunch of preteens will go out as Hitler for halloween this year

Vidya is not cool and hip for the kiddies anymore. They want more edgy ironic and cynical humor now. He has to adapt to keep growing bigger.

While doing this he also has to be edgy and ironically vote for Trump and take part in american politics. Altough I'm getting scared, he has been acting strange lately. Has he truly swallowed the red pill? I mean he got a pet frog for fucks sake! Does he go to Cred Forums and take part in Praise Kek threads?

I'm scared but pleased at the same time.

My plans of controlling the minds of children are working!
WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

He knows what he's doing.

Pewdiepie acts in mysterious ways.

You ever notice how people always seem to think and talk like Cred Forums when they're so financially-secure they don't have to worry about appeasing anybody?

You are both Swedish, Bjorn. You tell me if his family has warned him of the rapes he cannot see on the news, how his old home is coming apart at the seams, that Sweden is mudwashing their entire history.
Maybe he has had enough.

Before he went full deus vult, he said making daily videos for certain brands were not longer his goal. He explained that the entire content from now on will be about shit videos he is happy making on.

He's just another dumb user
Supposedly he used to lurk, but YouTube is his main place now

PRAISE KEK

ever since he got unverified on twitter for an ISIS meme he's been red pilled