Has anyone actually seen a Hillary bumper sticker on a vehicle...

Has anyone actually seen a Hillary bumper sticker on a vehicle? I find it odd that I have not actually seen one with my own eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/08/23/cruel-attacks-on-richardson-couple-with-clinton-sign-in-yard/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-idUSKCN11V0MO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea, I saw one, had a bernie sticker next to it. It was also near a campus.

A woman at the software company where i work has had one since 2013

I'm in a big 10 city and there are quite a few

the only people voting for her are paid shills and cucks who don't drive

I've seen a few. Usually older women with short hair.

I've seen a few - always older white women driving

I've seen a few. Haven't seen many for Trump either but they're probably scared of niggers slashing their tires

I saw a Hilary for prison bumper sticker which I initially mistook for a Hilary for president bumper sticker.

Nope.
I have seen a Trump sticker which is quite an achievement since I live in Scotland.

I've seen a couple of the "H" ones, and about two "I'm with her", in my city.

there's a ton of hillary and bernie stickers in my college parking lot

I haven't seen any signs in yards for Hillary either. Saw a couple of Trump signs in front of houses. Are people ashamed?

tons of them in Hawaii, I've slapped some Trump/Pence stickers on a few of them. Fucking commies

Minnesota here. I drive from Austin, MN to Minneapolis pretty regularly and have yet to see one Hillary sign, but I see countless Trump/Hagedorn signs at least I see the Hagedorn ones while I'm still in my district. Maybe there's some further north?

I've seen a couple, but no Trump ones.

There are quite a few here in Northern California.

Commiefornia here
Iv seem 3 or 4 stickers and 2 yard signs
Iv seen nothingbfor trump and Iv seen dozens and dozens of Bernie signs and stickers
Bernie losing crushed CA, the voter turn out will be tiny

Only saw one Hillary sticker and one Bernie sticker on a college campus.

The Bernie sticker was later vandalized to have "Trump 2016" written on it, and I'm surprised I didn't think of doing that first.

Saw a few Trump stickers out in the wild though, and I have one on my car.

>t. Commiefornia

There's a car that is always parked at the same spot around the Uni campus, it has a bernie sticker on the bumper

Last week I saw a Hillary sticker plastered over
it,edges of the Bernie sticker were still poking out

Moved to Shittsburgh yesterday and there are tons here.

Same here in MA.

Hillary stickers invariable on Prius/Honda Fit driven by 50+ yo cat ladies.

And yet Minnesota will vote for Hillary...

Ive seen two. Both were promptly run off the road

Have yet to see a Hilary bumper sticker or yard sign. Lots of Trump though.

But I live in rural Virginia so there's that.

Only seen two in SoCal and both were white women. I saw a Trump one by a based old timer.

I've seen two.

But I live in a predominantly liberal area.

I've seen more Trump bumper stickers however.

Know a Scottish guy living in the US. 24 hour Trump Train with him.

no because shes banning cars and guns

Yeah twice, on my way to work and back home. One was on a work truck filled with spics and another on a Prius. The sad part is that I live in Dallas and I never thought a major city in Texas can be so cucked.

I would be afraid of someone trashing my car if i left a trump sticker on it.

Since the DNC, my count is up to three.

I saw one person ever wearing a Hillary shirt, never a sticker or sign. I saw Sanders stickers before I graduated. Now where I am there's lots of Trump signs and stickers.

You realize with her record literally any other Republican candidate would have been way ahead right now..... but they had to nominate the edgy guy.

I've probably seen more Hillary than Trump in the Twin Cities desu. Don't see too man of either. Mostly Bernie stickers if anything.

Have seen two Hillary yard signs and one bumper sticker, have seen maybe 5 Trump yard signs, a bumper sticker, and a guy wearing a Trump shirt.

Exactly. Im a driver and all my codrivers are white and racist but the warehouse dudes are half google and half gay. It would take one day before my windows are smashed

My uncle put one on his after he found out I was voting Trump.

Never, I've only seen Hillary yard signs and only in the google filled ghettos.

I've seen maybe 4 Hillary bumper stickers (including one from 2006, and one from 2013) only 2 were actually new. I have seen zero Hillary yard signs in my neighborhood or any other.

I've seen probably around 20 Trump bumper stickers and countless yard signs in my neighborhood alone.

Yes, I'm sure we'll still go blue, but I still find it odd that I have never seen a pro Hillary sign and I don't stay in my town too often I go pretty much all over Minnesota.

I went to santa cruz for a triathlon this weekend and i saw 1.

I think I've seen one on an older corolla. I've seen a lot of Bernie stickers on sub 5k shit bomb cars. Always makes me laugh.

I've seen a lot of anti Hillary bumper stickers, mostly ones like "Stop Hillary" and "Benghazi" ones.

Some nigger came by and took a picture of it, but that's about it. Been pretty save for really the past year.

I have one of the inside window ones so people can't rip it off.

I live in the liberal hellhole of Jew Dork and I've never seen a Hillary sign or sticker but I've seen dozens of trump signs planted in yards and bumper stickers

>Tfw Eugene, Oregon
>"Anarchists" would probably set my truck on fire

I disagree.
Cruz/jeb would have been shit blasted. Rubio or jimm web could probably do it though.

I live in North East NJ and I only see Trump signage and stickers, with one exception. A van that parks across the street from me actually has a Bernie sticker on the left and a Hillary on the on the right. I want to slap one of these in the middle.

no.

ive seen plenty of trump bumper stickers, but im in south carolina...but i have never seen a single hillary bumper sticker or lawn sign. i have seen a couple bernie bumper stickers though

Only a few. Mostly Bernie where I live. I've keyed a few cars with Trump stickers. Maybe one of them belonged to one if you faggots. :^)

I saw a Bernie one today with a Hillary one under it. I have seen one Clinton yard sign.

I have seen dozens of Trump stickers and signs.

I am in Florida.

theres some trump signs in my town and some bernie stickers but never hillary

I've seen an "idk not trump tho" bumper sticker and a few Clinton lawn signs. I have a " Team Deplorable" decal on my car.

Long Island here.

A few weeks ago I saw a "Stronger Together" bumper sticker that had been slapped over a Bernie sticker.

It was the most cucked thing I've seen in years.

I live in Michigan and have never seen one before.

Your not kidding. If you have a car you owe on and would like to collect on insurance you may want to think about it

I see Trump stickers and yard signs all over, but I'm in a pretty red state.

Pottery

I still don't understand why Rand isn't more popular but maybe I'm just in a minority demographic.

I live in Minneapolis and this is somewhat true.

I have seen almost zero Trump signs/stickers. My office skews conservative, and even our parking lot has almost no Trump stickers on cars. What's stranger is that I've seen less than 10 Hillary bumper stickers in all of 2016, even including the primaries. Hillary will probably win Minnesota but the complete lack of enthusiasm is striking to me.

kill yourself shitbag.

ruining peoples property because they dont agree with your stupid ass opinion...you are shit

I actually saw one even though im in Australia, and yeah, old fat boomer cunt.

Someone had one here surprisingly in Melbourne CBD. I wrote them a ticket since they were double parked then soon after had their vehicle towed to an impound lot 45km away.

No. But I also haven't seen any Trump stickers

I finally saw my first Hillary bumper sticker and I sped up just to see what they looked like.. turned out to be a baby boomer who looked like Glenn Beck.

Bless you based aussie cop

Just say Iowa City, we all know what you mean user.

(You)

Florida here also
Seen a good amount of Trump stickers, several of which also had marines/navy/army stickers alongside them

Seen probably 3 or 4 Bernie stickers, no Hillary ones

Same. Always mom vans. One in VA one in MI.

I live on the Oregon coast, I see a lot of Trump signs and stickers, and yes there was a lot of Bernie shit for a while as well. I've seen 2 Hillary bumper stickers, that's It. I go out of my way now to look for Hillary stickers.

If Hillary wins It 's pure fucking voter fraud.

It was actuaily Glenn Beck.

It probably was glenn beck, you should see him when he isn't all dolled up in makeup or cheeto paste.

I live in NYC and shit you not, I've seen countless Bernie items, and ONLY 1 bumper sticker for Trump. Nothing for Hillary. It's weird.

Any NYer (in NYC anyway) will tell you. You're still more likely to see Bernie shit than anyone else.

CHEETOS

theres a guy near me with a vehicle full of republican slogans and bumper stickers. a trump one amongst them

I have seen a bernie sticker or two at work on a car.

I live in Cuckarado and I've seen maybe 3 Clinton stickers, including a piece of paper taped to the back window of a CRV that was printed off the Internet.

I haven't seen any TRUMP stickers.

A few in San Diego. Was cut off by a shifty minivan with a Hillary sticker over a Bernie one.

i have seen 3 here in jewyorkshity leftist strong hold of filth that i havge to live in because my mother wont die and i cant collect her money and sell it and get the fuck outa herer to dawoods and get some guns and build a pillow fort and rape fine assbitches all day all night all night all day nay i say nigga hey

I'm in fucking liberal Seattle area and I haven't seen one. Maybe I just haven't been looking. I did see one Trump sticker on my way home from work once

This. I've seen more Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers than Clinton ones. Top kek.

Always on Priuses and the drivers are always old women

DONT YOU DARE TURN THAT BLENDER ON

I saw one at my parents' house. My dad got it for donating $10 to her campaign.

Not sure what to do about it.

There's a house that looks like it should be condemned near my school.

It's got a union workers for hillary sticker.

I saw a Bernie sticker poorly plastered over with a Hillary sticker today.

It's because Hillary doesn't actually have that many supporters. She does, however, have lots of people who will reluctantly vote for her just because they don't know any better.

I live in California and I have seen 1 Hilary sticker, a couple Bernie stickers, and a bunch of Trump stuff. The local farmers actually have giant tractor trailers parked on the side of the 99 with pro-Trump signs.

It rustles me so much to think that the white race in the US could be destroyed because of retarded boomer cat ladies who are only voting for Shill because of "muh vagina"

beat the shit outa him faggot, never mind your a cuck. your black dad would rape you anyway RIGHT FUCKBOI

I saw the first Hillary sticker a few minutes ago in Escondido California. Hillary is dead on arrival.

Confront your parents about it, if every trump supporter did this we could hypothetically boost his support.

Hillary supporters have no enthusiasm for her. Low crowd turnout to her venues. No in your face "I'm a dem and proud" anywhere. She's going to win isn't she? It's already been decided.

This.
And Volvos and Subarus.

No, not at all. Hillary's controversies would have been downplayed by the media and turtle Jeb would have played nice. Jeb wouldn't have excited anyone. It would have been a boring unmemorable campaign.

We're all shit, user.

Bernie Sanders supporter here. I'm voting Trump but still have the bumper sticker Incase the old witch croaks and I get to vote for "Crazy" Bernie Sanders

Do you think it's because Hillary supporters are primarily middle aged women who primarily remain inside of their home cooking and cleaning? While their children take the school bus to and from work and their husband is either absent, works or is on some form of welfare also and don't have the money for a vehicle?

Does Cred Forums feel sorry for Bernie? Poor guy was obliterated and overshadowed by Clinton's.

Don't go to Atlanta...
literally.
fucking.
everywhere.

Im voting hillary, fuck white people!

I've been keeping track of Trump signs/bumper stickers and Hillary signs/bumper stickers

I live in Ohio by the way

The current score is:

Trump: 51
Clinton: 8

No joke

Cruz's social conservatism would of alienated alot of independants and moderates, he would be behind
Jeb and Rubio were amnesty cucks.
Anyone else didnt really have a shot at winning

I've since literally one and it was on a huge Chevy truck of all things

But Ahmed, you have to get here to vote in a state with no id laws. Try Texas, I hear it's going Blue this year.

Chicago bus driver here...
Ive seen 3 in the last 9 months, usally older white women

Dude who lives down the street from me tho has "TRUMP" embroider on the back of his chevys rear window i shit you not.
Playing a risky game. Ill snap a photo oneday soon

My next door neighbor. I live in baltimore. He's an old black man with a deadbeat son that lives with him who gets drunk about once a month, gets locked out, and shouts/bangs at the front door at 2am.

really?
I've only seen one that I can remember, it was on a prius with the full cuckmobile collection (coexist, equals sign, etc.)
driven by a nu-male who looked like he might have been a tranny

I've seen a few H stickers, but it might have been the same vehicles. Only saw one Trump sticker so far, but like others said probably worried about damage. There used to be a few Bernie ones- used to be being the key words.

MAjority of her supporters are made up by dead people.

You see Shillary decals in Illinois all the time, usually carefully pasted over Bernie decals.

I may be the only guy with a Trump hat in a 50 mile radius, but you get more people giving you thumbs-up wearing a MAGA cap than a Clinton anything.

YOU AINT GOT THE BALLS

If you can get a licence you can get a car
>All the Hillary stickers are going to PO boxes of people that are dead and haven't been cancelled yet

Anyone work at a post office confirm this?

In Washington I've seen only 1 hillary yard sign. Probably about 40-50 trump yard signs, and maybe 5-6 bumper stickers.

Never. Of course I live in based Idaho.

My buddy sent me this. Lake Stevens wa.

Same. I go between VA, NC, and SC pretty often, and I've only seen one here in VA on a car that belongs to an old, white, liberal woman with a ton of other liberal stickers. I see tons of Trump signs and stickers throughout all three states though. I don't know why everyone thinks VA is going blue, we're not.

I live in Idaho too and honestly I haven't seen...anything, for anybody.
Except all the bernout stickers.

Bernouts are based.

Ive actually seen more Johnson/Weld bumper stickers than Hillary ones. Every third or fourth house i pass on my way to work has a Trump sign tho

Detroit fag here.
rich white neighborhoods are mix of trump and shillry
nignogs are too distracted by the endless pot shops to give a shit

I was on Oahu a couple weeks ago. Shit load of local political signs. Seen one for Hilary and one for Trump out of all of it.

Also some biker fuck waving a flag and holding a Trump sign near wahiawa.

I made the drive from Minneapolis to green bay today. Counted 67 trump signs/flags/billboards/bumper stickers etc on the interstate. Alot were on farmers land near the road. Two Bernie stickers, and zero for hillary. Keep in mind I didn't start keeping track or paying attention until like 15 min after I got out of the city though

This. FedEx and all other drivers are republicans, the loaders are all googles. My truck is covered in trump shit hoping they will rob it on camera.

No Balls...

I have. My mom is pro-Trump and Mexican. I think my dad is probably not going to vote. He doesn't like Trump and doesn't trust Hilary.

Can confirm. South Carolina here.

San Diego here, seen quite a few trump signs and stickers, but nothing for Hillary. Like, anywhere. It's crazy.

I've seen a put Hillary in prison sticker and a trump sticker on an old Guy's Porsche.
Odd because I live in one of the few left leaning counties in Texas. But I don't really look for that stuff either

I've seen a few here in SoCal. Mostly Bernie stickers though. Also a few Trumps, and a single Gary Johnson sticker.

Only 2, and they were on cars parked on at my college campus.

One house a few blocks from me still has a few Bernie signs in their yard. People are that delusional.

I usually have two trump yard signs in the back side windows of my wrangler. I take them down if I'll be away from my car for a long while so my shit doesn't get smashed in. Had a cop tell me I should get a ticket for blocking the view through most of my windows, but he "liked them so let it slide" bretty neat desu

I've seen 4 bumper stickers and one lawn sign.

Here in Dallas near the gay section of town yeah, a couple of the blue H logo ones. Not nearly as many as the Obama ones though, I can't sense any genuine enthusiasm for her.

I will say this, I have seen quite a few new Democrat posters and signs here in Dallas. It is very disturbing that these morons would flee their worsening economies only to exact the same policies that made them there here.

I am in a black college in Delaware. There's no Hillary sticker.

hillary voters can't afford cars :^)

onces months ago. upper-middle class, middle-aged woman was driving it

Anyone with a bumper sticker is retarded. They're like tattoos. You get them for what you feel at one time, and almost impossible to get off.

Mate we're one of the few left leaning counties in the state, mainly because of the poor suburbs overflowing with absolute garbage

Go to Target or Trader Joe's. You'll find one from the old Bernie supporters

I saw a Hillary For Prison sticker, does that count?

I see tons of Trump signs, and now giant TRUMP/PENCE billboards around. The only time I ever saw a Clinton sign was in this unkempt yard of a bitchy old liberal woman. She chases kids away from the sidewalk going past her house cause she thinks they are stealing walnuts off her tree.

Yeah, I've seen two. One was a fat middle-aged Mexican lady, the other was a fat Tumblrina-looking female.

I've seen exactly one. It was next to another one that said the the NRA is a terrorist organization.

Probably isn't much point of having a bumper sticker when over the past few years Minneapolis has changed from MiniNordland to Little Somalia. I doubt half the fucks living there can't even read.

PLEASE CLAP

Only one person and it we on the road. On my way to work there is a home with a Bernie sign, thought it was them being lazy but they cut the grass and went around the sign. Both lazy and butt hurt

EXCUSE ME.

THE PREFERRED TERM IS "GOOGLES"

"NIGGER" IS A TERM THAT IS VERY INCENDIARY TO THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY. JUST DON'T USE THAT TERM ANYMORE, OK?

Haven't seen those. But there was a huge Trump sign on the road to Jackson.

can even read*

Ah, a fellow detroiter! What part?

I work in a parking lot, and I've only seen one (I comparison to the two stickers I e seen for sleepy ben). It was on a Kia soul driven my some boomer bitch who told me to get an education.

I don't like the soul, but I truly felt bad for that car. She revved that thing to high hell three times before she managed to get out of the parking space, and redlined the poor thing all the way to the edge of the lot.

Fuck that lady.

damn dallas you scarey.

dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/08/23/cruel-attacks-on-richardson-couple-with-clinton-sign-in-yard/

Went upstate New York last week and there are a ton of them, especially among farmers

I've seen one, but it's the only election bumper sticker I've seen in general that's not Bernie.

Seen plenty of Bernie ones this year.

Saw one once. I tried getting in front of them with my Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder license plate frame. I couldn't though.

You can't really complain about crazies when you live in Bumfuck.

Nope. Never. I've seen 50+ Bernie stickers, though.

Seattle.

I live in Cincinnati ohio and all I fucking see is Hillary signs and bumperstickers, i'm so glad there is silent patriots not voting for that cunt.

Live in Northern NJ and its nothing but Trump signs and bumper stickers, occasionally a bernie bumper sticker too. There's even a massive Trump flag a couple of minutes away from where I live.

>displaying your political beliefs on your vehicle

Weirdly enough nothing has been done to either of the vehicles I've had it on. Either people don't pay attention or don't care where I live and the place I go.

I drive for Uber and Lyft all day (based in Salt Lake City). I have seen a few Hillary bumper stickers. They are more common than you might think. I've actually NEVER seen a Trump bumper sticker or yard sign here. If I see a political bumper sticker, it's almost always either Bernie, anti-Hillary/anti-Obama, or else it's just a pro-guns sort of theme (most common). Then again, Utah is a bit of a microcosm of politics, not really representative of the rest of the country.

fuck thats a good one, might buy

Seattle is based.

Live right outside cincy and there is a trump sign every other house

We have more local signs here though than Hillary or Trump. I mostly see Trump stickers on base though.

i live in super liberal town

i have seen two, one like 8 months ago and one a month ago

nice

I have only seen one in a sea of Trump. This is in Maryland.

Do you live up north? All I see is Trump in the 618 and down.

>People actually put political stickers on their cars
What's the point, are you hoping someone will see your Vote Trump/Hillary/Bernie sticker and say "Wow really makes me think, I'm going to vote for X now"?

i live in hawaii (california's political bitch) and i've only seen one like a couple months ago. its so rare i even remember it was on a white 2014 toyota corolla.

however iv'e seen many other interesting bumper stickers here on oahu.

CO fag here, see them everywhere. they all say Hillary for prison 2016.

hahahaha

See one around my campus all the time. Yellow Kia Soul, gay pride H sticker. One beat up one in somebodies yard.

Only on Priuses occupied by people who do not understand the concept of employment nor hygiene

I've seen a couple in Tempe, Arizona and a one sign here in Gilbert. Other than that, I mostly see Gary Johnson signs on the street and a couple Trump signs from time to time

Yes my neighbor has a Hilary bumper sticker, an Obama , and an Elizabeth Warren one. Their entire family of 4 is unemployed. One kid is severely autistic, the other went from being gay to being a "transgender" aka looks like a guy but occasionally uses a girls name. I wish they all died tbqh

I'll be waiting

You'd be surprised how little thought some people put into their politics. They actually think, "Hmm, I see bumpers stickers for candidate A all over the place but hardly any for candidate B. I guess A's got it locked! I'd better vote for him so I'm on the winning team."

work at a pharmacy in AZ, in the drive thru i've seen ~10 Trump, ZERO Hillary

All the time. I live in the panhandle of WV in an ultra liberal college town. I see lots of Bernie shit too. However, if I drive over the bridge into MD there's Trump signs everywhere.

Can't wait to leave this fucking place.

Stay out of Mason fag.

>car bleached
>dog dead
>ya'know I'm just gonna for now just let the waters settle...

I didn't know they had such weak spined faggots in texas

Did you just threaten to shoot me if I fuck with your car? Fucking kek...

I've seen at least 5 (granted I love in Hollywood). All the cars in my neighborhood who had Bernie stickers took them off lol.

i live in illinois, and i see these infowars bumper stickers EVERYWHERE. They get slapped on stop signs, light poles, and sides of buildings.

I live in Austin and I see a ton. Multiple within every parking lot.

*live

>I didn't know they had such weak spined faggots in texas

We're trying to get rid of them as you can see, it's isn't easy though.

The only actual Hillary campaign sticker I've seen around here was being used to (poorly) hold a piece of fender trim in place.

Seen a couple here in Norman, OK. Seen maybe five or six Trump stickers as well. But I've seen dozens upon dozens of Bernie stickers, even long after he stopped running.

If Hillary wins, white people are going to be extremely pissed. This might be the last election before a straight up nationalist party forms. I almost hope Trump loses for this reason. Trial by fire, etc.

I'd at least pull a gun on you if I saw you fucking with my piece of shit car. Just saying. If you did anything fishy I'd pull the trigger otherwise wait until the cops carted you away. Btw different person here.

I've seen two, granted I do live in California.

Holy fuck I love that sign off of 99, There is also a big on in Auburn right on 80 under a SoJ sign

>Live in SE Mass
>See nothing but Trump stickers(bumper, etc.) signs, etc.
>Haven't seen Clinton stuff

Pretty good so far.

Edgy

Southern Oregon here
I've seen 2 out in the wild
Both Subaru Foresters, one had CA plates

I live in a wealthy part of the Calif coast and I have seen ZERO Hillary stickers, here.

Plenty of Trump stickers, though.

Really amazed.

>giving virtue signalers a reason to key your car and let the air out your tiers
fuck no nigga.

I see heavy trump influence in central mass. Not one hillary sign and a few hillary for prisons. One guy in Haverhill has like 52 trump signs in his yard

I've seen 20 Bernies for every 1 Hillary and 50 Trump signs for every 1 Hillary

Yeah, on an Uber driver I hired. He was a faggot.

Michigan guy here

Some inner city nig nogs have it on the back of their beat up old 90s vehicles whenever I head up past Detroit. Always get a laugh when I see one.

Damn, people... leave the dog out of it

Doggo did nothing wrong.

I saw a Hyundai shitbox with an Obama 08 sticker and a Hillary 16 sticker recently.

One. And that was after the Bernout cuckening. Meanwhile I've found someone wearing a Trump T-Shirt, saw a Trump poster on someone's front yard, etc.

Oh yeah, and a #NeverHillary bumper sticker on the back of a Volkswagen.

>libtard vegan
>handicap plate

kek

Yeah they were gIvins them out at the fair

Did the bumper sticker actually have the hashtag? Because that shit is getting out of hand.

saw a cuckmoile with 2 Hillary stickers on it today. i live in liberal land

i have a magnet so i can take it off when leaving the car unattended for an extended period of time

I saw a "Steel Workers for Obama" sticker this summer.

Had a hearty chuckle

Neither have I during the Obama election I saw hundreds. I still see them today.

I've seen one
literally one
and I live in Massachusetts
I see more Trump and Bernie stickers
I know it's all anecdotal, but it's telling. She will win this stupid state anyway, but I hope it will be close.

I have. Some black, female university employee with a lazy eye. Didn't even realize it was her until I saw her in the paper shortly thereafter.

I've got hillary for prison tshirts and bumper sticker and I get stopped for pictures and more compliments / genuine conversation than I ever would have believed. Even in a dem state the trump support is unreal. People are waking up.

I live in suburban NY,and this whole season I've only seen 1, while I've seen dozens of Trump stickers, lawn posts, boards. I really hope NY goes Red this year, but with the amount of influence HRC has in just NYC, it'll be rigged for her so hard

Millenials hate hilldawg, at urban outfitters they have Hillary stickers, I have yet to see one. Even with 24/7 shilling people still hate her.

>Someone at my Uni still has a "Billionaires Can't Buy Bernie" sticker

Hawaii always has the most retarded amount of political signs shitting up every neighborhood. Like god damn, why is everyone there a Democrat autist shill?

I thought I saw one but it was a Hillary for Prison sticker

I've seen one Trump stick and 2 Bernie stickers -- months after he lost

Yeah and it's faggy I know, but the point still stands. The bitch cannot get in the oval office.
Cali?

I've seen exactly one Hillary sticker. it said

Clinton Kaine 2016

in tiny font taking up only a third of the sticker. I was walking past the car and I had to practically be standing next to it to read it

I've seen a couple trump shirts, a trump sign and a trump hat

I still occasionally see bernie stickers.

>white people in Detroit
what the fuck are you doing
are you the guys from hardcore pawn?

Road trip this summer. Saw a few, very few, Hillary stickers. Lots of Bernie stickers especially on the coasts. Lots of Trump, some Carson but only a handful of Hillary.

Hillary stickers were only on two types of cars, Prius driven by Baby Boomer scumbags or shitty older cars being driven by young dykes or numales.

the suburbs of detroit have money out the ass and less niggers. as soon as you pass 8 Mile out of detroit, you hit Ferndale, Royal Oak, Birmingham, and (((Bloomfield Hills)))

I'm from Novi, which is pretty decent.

Same. saw a bunch of Bernie stickers, a few trump signs, 0 hillary material ever

I saw a "I [heart] Hillary" the other day on a Mini Cooper along with a Equality sticker and an Apple sticker

>living around niggers and virtue signallers

(((LES GOLD)))
Never in my life have a seen a more jewish looking motherfucker. Him and his fat daughter, and ferret looking fuck of a son.

Chester PA here. I think I've seen equal # of Trump and Hillary stickers, but I live near a college so most are Bernie stickers

In and around Buffalo, NY, you still see far more Bernie Sanders stickers and lawn signs than Hillary Clinton. I moved up here for college after she was long gone as our senator, but when she was a senator, she apparently made a lot of promises to help the still bad economy up here. People don't care much for her and the politics here usually rival San Francisco for being leftist. You see at least 10 Bernie stickers or lawn signs for every Hillary and roughly 5 Donald for every Bernie. For the third parties, I've seen one Johnson bumper sticker, and that's it. It sucks to be in a state where most of the weight is ~300 miles away and mostly fags and googles.

I live in Appleton, WI and all I've seen is
>an Infowars billboard?
>several Trump signs
>a couple Bernie signs
Nothing as far as Hillary's concerned

Go into Minneapolis proper. Lot's of "I'm With Her" Prius-driving cucks.

I've seen a handful of faded Obama/Biden '12 bumper stickers in the Central NY area, but not one Bernie or Hillary sticker slapped on beside them.
Haven't seen one Hillary sticker yet.
Have seen maybe an dozen Bernie and Trump stickers at most.
Have seen one Cruz sticker. (C U C K!)

>And Volvos and Subarus.
As a Volvo driver, I would like to personally apologize for the cuckedness of my brand.

If it makes you feel any better, my car belches soot into the atmosphere like there's no tomorrow, far exceeding CA emissions standards.

saw a H sticker on the back of a prius being driven by a woman. made my day senpai

If the police asks I ain't never seen no fuckin
'hillary clinton sticker'.

I saw a sticker that said, "Don't blame me, I voted for Bernie."

Fucking retards

i've seen cars with trump stickers, cars with bernie stickers, one car with a rubio and trump sticker, but no hillary stickers

I live in Ohio near Cleveland. Bernie stuff was everywhere during the primary but there is ZERO Hillary signs or stickers. Trump stuff here and there even in the middle of the City.

I was in the West Side of the Las Vegas area there was some building for Mexican families or something like welfare.

It had a YUUUGGE pro Hilary banner.
I see more Trump then Hillary.

Oh and I saw the command center thing for voting for hillary. It seems most of the Register to vote for people have at least one Hillary sticker.

Yes I know about that voter fraud thing in Nevada.

I have only saw one Hillary yard sign in my town.

I still see Obama stickers.

I've seen one, and it was at the very beginning of the election cycle, before the H design was even a twinkle in a marketer's eye.

That's it.

Nobody wants to vote for Hillary, aside from a few deranged women who want any woman in the White House, she's strictly the anti-trump candidate.

yes, in the Bay Area, a lot more Bernie stickers though

also, I haven't seen a single trump sticker, sign, hat, or shirt the entire election season

In the Bay Area, it's 98% Bernie stickers and then a few Hillary stickers in the rich old retired people areas.

I have seen one Hilary sticker, and one Trump sticker. And I saw my first Trump hat today at a stoplight.

That is how you know shit is getting beyond polarized out there. No one wants the drama. People are ready to snap. I was talking to some stockboy at a grocery store a few days back about that Hilldog bitch getting charged with espionage due to her aid having access to her top secret emails... and that it fit the definition of espionage... Pretty tame conversation, and this upper middle class white couple started giving me the evil eye. I looked back at the dude and he actually put his chest out and started glaring at me openly like a junkyard dog. His wife was trying to pull him back, and what was I going to do? Abandon my children and get in a fistfight in front of the apples and oranges? It wasn't worth following-up on. But Jesus.

Shit is about to get real out there. You can feel it. People are ready for violence, it is the preferable outcome people are secretly hoping will happen.

Only one. It was a couple years back. It was on the car of the faggot couple that managed the local WackDonals

Now that you mention it.

I saw one Trump sign at an intersection, but the next day it had been taken down.

>AUTSM
absolutely glorious

I live in Alabama and if you have a Hillary sign they will beat the hell out of u. When trump came to mobile we filled a stadium and kkk literature was being handed out. Trump did not have a problem with it.

Believe it or not, in NoVa and the DC area they are actually quite prevalent. Makes me sick every time I see one, and very rarely do I see any Trump ones. In every other part of Virginia you will see pick up trucks with Trump stickers all over and absolutely zero support for Hillary.

I really fucking hate NoVa and how anyone could truly support Shillary is beyond me. I realize that in my area govt jobs rely on her winning to continue the status quo but for fuck sake... She's pure evil.

You just don't understand how liberal NoVa is. It's a cancerous place, that houses so much of the Virginia voting population.

Oh, forgot to mention in 2008 there were Hillary signs and stickers everywhere when she was squaring off against Obama.

This year nothing. Its strange.

From Ohio, Cleveland area.

I've seen more Hillary bumper stickers than Trump bumper stickers here in Oklahoma, but mostly faggot libcucks put that shit on their cars in the first place.

Truck driver here, see a lot of cars. Seen hundreds of Trump and Bernie stickers. I have seen exactly 1 Hillary bumper sticker. No joke I've seen more giant meteor 2016 stickers than Hrod

>that number plate
>NDAUTSM
>eND AUTiSM

first she'll come for your autism, then your neets

Reuters ran an article on this issue today.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-idUSKCN11V0MO
Also Trump really should have kept up with the push to Bernie voters, more stuff like pic related.

Louisiana here.

I've seen dozens of Trump stickers, signs, etc. There's one dude near me who has a massive billboard in his yard facing the highway. His truck also has two large (11x17) Trump posters on the doors. Warms my heart whenever I see it.

I've seen two Hillary stickers, one driven by an older woman in a Prius, the other on some car from Mississippi (fuck off faggots).

Seen quite a few Bernie stickers, surprisingly many were on cars driven by Boomers.

We're solid red though after Trump visited us after the floods. Cajuns take that shit to heart, and everyone here loves him for it.

Seattle area here. I've seen one.

I see Hillary stickers all the time.

My community college is infested with bernie stickers and some Hitlary

only hillary for prison stickers

I live in Toronto and I have a trump sticker and fuck off we're full sticker on my shitbox for 5 months and nothing has happened

Massachusetts.

I have seen one (1) Hillary sticker. It was on the back of a Ford F250 which I found pretty ironic. It was not your typical sticker, it was a small round one that had Hillary standing on a stage or something and just said "Hillary" in some comic sans-esque font. Honestly sort of looked homemade.

Anyways, even in the liberal section of MA I do not see any Hillary stickers or signs and I see a fair deal of Trump ones. Anecdotal, I know, but it is somewhat telling. Of course we'll still go blue, but oh well. I will be sure to #MAGA on November 8th.

Dallas here, I see tons of Hillary stickers in the city

Lately I've seen more Bernie signs that are still up than Hillary signs.

>The stickers are plastered all over the back bumper to cover the damage of backing into shit regularly

Did you tell her she's voting her job away with Hillary's planned expansion of H1B?

Didn't you just admit to vandalizing cars because you don't like the stickers?

San Francisco resident here.

There's a fair number of Clinton signs/stickers/pins, but not as many as you would expect for a large city, especially this one. There's also a good number of holdouts with Sanders swag still. I have also seen one Stein sign, and zero Trump or Johnson.

>MFW there at least 3 Trump yard signs within 2 blocks of me.

I really do think Trump will win OHIO.

OC HERE

If you're state doesn't vote for Trump, a New York native, I'm going to attack New York.

Someone at my school is doing a poll.
Help me out Cred Forums!!
strawpoll.me/11305362

Califag here, yea it's fucking mind boggling, I expected to be awashed with I'm with her stickers and shit... I've only seen one. I have seen more trump signs and stickers than in my native state of Nebraska

2 Trump signs within 1 mile of my house
1 Trump BANNER, yes, banner in a yard next to a busy street.

An old lady a few houses over has a few stickers on her car. Unfortunately she keeps the car in her garage so I can't remove them

When China takes over I'm going to be the biggest fucking loyalist ever seen. I've had it up to here with this bullshit.

Not me.
But probably because I live in a deep red state

Please don't insult commienism

I saw what looked like a professor leaving my uni parking lot with an H> bumper sticker on his Subaru.

SoCal here, also my experience. Most of the folks around here were all about that Bernie. Most still have the Bernie signs up. No enthusiasm for Shillary, only a sort of begrudging motivation among the womenfolk in my family.

I live in Colorado and there's pretty much no political signage other than Bernie bumper stickers and the occasional Hillary for prison sticker. No trump, no Hillary, nothing.

I did see a Ben Carson sticker once, that was wild.

I've seen a couple, but like your photo, they're almost always accompanied by a Bernie sticker.

South Florida here.

Saw a guy with a Mason sticker next to his Hillary sticker

No but I've seen Bernie. Its always fat ugly neckbeards with their fat ugly gf/wives

top google

I've seen some from the last election

>I'll try to keep anecdotal evidence out of it so I won't discuss my friends who are all voting Trump, since we're probably friends due to our similarities.

NYC here. I've seen a lot of Bernie stuff, especially around my college and when I went to the City (Manhattan) and Williamsburg (, Brooklyn). Stickers, signs, banners, shirts.

I've seen 3 Trump stickers
>One on an old but well kept Bronco with Israeli Italian and American flags sticking out. Oy vey.

>One on Dodge pick-up with a boat on the hitch

>One on a Ford Mustang (looked like circa 88)

And one Trump banner.

In Borough Park, Brooklyn (highest concentration of Orthodox Jews) I've seen a
>Make America Great Again...
>... With Ted Cruz!
Sticker on a minivan, with some gun rights and Hebrew day camp stickers.

I've seen only seen 2 pieces of HRC merch, both bumper stickers.

One was an
>"I'm With Her"
on a beat-up Kia driven by a SWPL late 30s Black woman.

The other was a bit perplexing. It was an
>I'm With Her
on a Range Rover, next to a Fraternal Order of Police sticker, at the Home Depot Parking lot. I saw some jacked, bald black dude get in.

Something tells me it's to get his wife to shut up, that he's in the "talented 10th", and he doesn't want his hellish negress of as wife to breakup his family for government gibs and Rayray's dick, even if that means cucking on a sticker.

I went from Chicago to Indianapolis with plenty of stops and detours along the way including a stop on a college campus, didn't see one sign/bumper sticker for Hillary, but counted 37 trump signs including two giant home made billboards with reminders to register and had all the important dates on them. and at least 6 bumper stickers.

I know that Indiana is supposed to be a red state, but it's just so overwhelmingly pro trump right now that I can't imagine him loosing. I honestly only know one Hillary supporter, and she's a fucking retard.

Here's the deal though.
Half of eligible people aren't voting.
Of the half that vote, a percentage
(20? 10? Who's to say?)
flash merch.

I would venture and say that Black, Hispanics, and Asians are disproportionately less likely to buy and flash merch.

Blacks and Hispanics are going to make up Clinton's base. They may not politically signal, but they will likely vote (D) like drones in November.

Or a lot of them aren't getting merch because they're voting for Trump
All possibilities need to be accounted for

Pence might have a bit to do with the extra support Indiana's giving the campaign.

Kek. Scratched up "Hope" and "Change" stickers are still around in Skype York.
I hope those Bernouts stay home. If Trump would have signaled easing up in weed, he might have had them and the NH Libertarians, but than again I'm not his campaign manager. Easy to be a general from an armchair and all that.

Nah m8s that's not the kind of attention Trump needs.

If you would have put Bernie Or Bust stickers on their cars, it may wow some interesting dissection, though.

This. Those niggers and beaners are just waiting silently to vote against the whites because they hate them and want to kill them all, and voting for an old witch who will further such a process is inevitable for them. They would never, ever vote in a way that benefits whites, even if it means the tax payer will disappear and it will become third world like Detroit seems. It's all they care about, racism is 100% important to niggers and beans. Destruction of light colored skin is what they spend their entire lives working for, no other reason not even to prosper or do anything else which is obvious from the condition of the inner cities they congregate in.

I agree that's a possibility, and that Trump supporters don't want to get their cars keyed in liberal areas, but I'm trying to be conservative considering it's NYC.

Upstate NY is a sea of Trump signs, though.

Nuyorican?
Brooklynfag reporting in. I don't know why I'm up so late considering work begins in 7 hours, and commute in 5.

Ha on that note I've seen a couple
>Miss Me (W) Yet?
stickers in Naussau,

Scores of half-eroded Obama stickers,

and an old woman on the subway with beehive hair with an "I Like Ike" button.

I need this

>NY
See, that's the thing. These people have probably seen the guy around here.
Is anyone buying into the smearing?

>(((Hardcore Pawn)))
>"White"

I may not be into the whole antisemitism deal as the rest of Cred Forums, but not senseless enough to make no distinction either.

Literally never seen a hillary sticker but I do see a lot of Bernie stickers. I wonder what would happen of you went around slapping hillary bumper stickers over the Bernie ones.

College students heavily bought into the Trump is
>(fill in the blank with negative adjectives)

but most aren't voting or would have only voted for Sanders.

Now that's cooking with fire .

Bonus points for doing so in swing states.

Yeah I wish that the state lines would get redrawn so that Fairfax and Loudon (at the very least) would be lumped into DC.

Probably would hurt our infrastructure a bit, but it would be great for actual Virginians to have a voice for a change.

>most aren't voting
This is the cold hard (albeit sad) truth of that age group. They'll be extremely vocal about how terrible Trump is, but won't do anything about it.