You may only post in this thread if your national average height is 5'10" or taller

you may only post in this thread if your national average height is 5'10" or taller

inferior races need no apply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Slu4MgS-Rzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 5'6" and I feel a little heavy at 165 pounds.

5'4" at that weight is crazy.

fun fact: mexico is a more obese nation than the united states

>or taller
Surely you must have ment to write wider.

IN

Although I don't believe it one second as at a mere 6ft I tower over almost everyone, not just darkies but also other whites

Thank god I'm 6'0"

Honestly it's like the perfect height, how to manlets go day to day without killing themselves?

>I'm 5'6" and I feel a little heavy at 165 pounds.

How's the world look down there?

I'm 6'4 at 165lbs

Mexicans are the THICCest race

Yhea well, not like america is doing that much better, just look at this brave band of american manlets representing your country in the annual "deus vult, remove kebab" re interpretation.

youtube.com/watch?v=Slu4MgS-Rzg

Completely BTFO by the superior slav, skip to 5:00 for the action, but the first minute is when they arrive is worth it.

>tfw gary johnson can do what trump is being photoshopped to do (while juggling)

where the fuck is the rest of you, some sort of pocket dimension?

My homeland is the Netherlands but been in the UK for 17 years and the average height there is 6'0. I'm 6'3. My eldest brother is 6'7. My youngest brother is 6'0, My mother and father are 5'10 and 6'1 respectively. My sister is 5'11. The smallest person in my family is my grandmother and she's 5'6 but she is 99 and shrinkage did happen. My wife is Estonian and she is 6 foot.

Our young kids should hopefully be tall. Doing my part for the European race. Twin girls and a son so far lads.

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!
WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!
HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL
GOOD MEME
SORRY I MEAN
GREAT MEME
GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!
NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XD
LE UPBOAT
XD
WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
EPIC MEMEING Cred Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

>some event no one cares about
>against russians (aka professional bar fighters aka street garbage)

if any of these events peaked 800k viewership in the states we'd be the best in the world at it, just like we already are at everything else

thank you skeleton

good lad

ROBLOX

admittedly the rules are pretty retarded, you just need to force at least one knee of your opponent onto the ground to disqualify it. Witch incentivizes wresting shit instead of actual arms combat.

what's your opinion the the usa, flying dutchman?

Sperg lord

The only reason your national height is so high is because of Googles.

can you imagine if we took this group of fat old guys are replaced them with the san francisco 49ers?

desu i think this sport has potential they should air the next one on ESPN

I'm 186 cm(6.1ft) and weigh 90kg(198lbs).

I wish I was taller though, most people here are a lot taller than me.