Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EO68Kvb9fD4
mobile.twitter.com/Trinsetta54?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/trinsetta54
thoughtprison-pc.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/user/LaughingAtLiberals/videos
ncaks.worldsecuresystems.com/contact.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Arguing with belligerent female niggers.

Why bother? You might as well argue with a wall.

I wonder if Karl Marx ever fathomed what his ideology would ultimately do to western civilization.

He wouldn't give a fuck as long as the NEET bux kept on coming

Looks more like nigglypuff

What gives them the privilege to be in a safe space free from offensive speech at all times?

>We deserve benefits because you enslaved us for 400 years

Jigaboopuff

The guys and girls standing up against this madness have my utmost respect. I would have beaten everyone in that room.

The way she moves while talking is unbearable

This

How come it's always the waffle niggas that are always the most vocal about discrimination
And how do these people on the other side not burst into laughter

These kids are now clinically insane. This needs to stop. this is not even funny anymore.

The Jews are systematically destroying the fabric of our society and we are watching it happen, doing nothing. Who is going to stop this? Who is going to say "enough?" Who is going to call crazy, crazy?

Just keep watching it happen, it is only going to get worse. Think the Chinese Cultural Revolution was bad? Wait until these freaks have kids, and see what happens.

kill every single person in that video omg is that actually real is that really real life did that entire thing happen and is it not SUPPOSED to be propaganda because this has actually triggered me holy shit the jews are going to kill us

>I wonder if Karl Marx ever fathomed what his ideology would ultimately do to western civilization.
Implying he didn't know that it would undermine it.

Relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=EO68Kvb9fD4

>lawrence, ks

no surprise this happened then, i live here

we're like a microcosm of austin in texas, but with less googles

Bam there it is!

will also accept googlypuff

"HER PRO-NOUN IS THEY!"
lmao you guys think that finally got him laid?

>Instantly respected because you have a dick
BUT IT'S SMALL AND NOT RESPECTED
REEEEEEEEE

>What gives them the privilege to be in a safe space free from offensive speech at all times?

Nothing but communist propaganda. They do same with racism.. pic related.

The whole notion of racism was first employed by communists aswell, and is deliberately vague and allows criminalization and character assasination for basically natural ingroup behaviour which then ofcourse if people accept it as of merit of which it has none, communists can use it to silence opposition towards their arguments by trying to label them as "racists". Ofcourse everyone notices differences in people but that's not the point, the point is to get you to deny the truth. this is the very point of Political Correctnes.. to get you to deny reality on a general basis and to suppress the truth, and then when you have done that you can be manipulated into holding anything as truth when you have gotten used to holding falsehoods that you know are untrue, as truth.

What they call racism is simply noticing ingroup behaviour and is perfectly normal and healthy, they are criminalizing noticing ingroup behaviour because lack of ingroup preference destroys the culture of that ethnicity.

Things like "safe space" is just another extension of this.. You are somehow bad and they need a safespace from you aka you can't be where they are at/they wish to eject you from that place.

Where does this shit come from?

Why dont we have videos of some crazy marxist teacher teaching this?

>as a black female i have to deal with walking by a white man

I don't understand.

I grew up there. Sorry you are still there. It used to be nice, and normal. We had six theatres. Six.

I've been looking for this quote for awhile, thanks.

Ofcourse this insanity and denial of truth spawns insanity, but these kids aren't thinking this up by themselves, they are taught these things. And it is massive communistic propaganda and there is clearly a deliberate attempt to brainwash the youth about these matters to the point where they think that this bullshit is legitimate.

Because ultimately it's not the truth that matters to these people, but simply what they believe or feel.. That's how it works they don't have a single original thought with regards to these things. It's pure brainwash.

Yw. The trick about the brainwash and teaching them this safe space stuff is clearly that.. Once they leave school they will realize the entire world is a giant "unsafe space" and they will then try to create all kinds of safe spaces in the real world aka spread the communistic propaganda they have been taught, that there should be "safe spaces" everywhere and people who are a threat to this safe space (people without commie brainwash) needs to ofcourse be ejected from those safe spaces.. at jobs at sports at whatever..

Clearly a method to the madness of teaching these kids these things, and it's that they are being taught this, which is the main problem.

>Where does this shit come from?
>Why dont we have videos of some crazy marxist teacher teaching this?

Ofcourse it's coming from the professors and teachers.. They aren't thinking these things up themselves, ofcourse when they go on tumblr and further add crazyness to the brainwash they are learning that might be an example but the core of these ideas they are taught.

How are these people even at university?

>MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY
top kek

It's a good question i doubt they qualify for any decent job when they get out. People don't realize how serious this is that they are acting like this, these people aren't going away and are essentially supposed to replace the current workforce. And many of them are incapable of that. This is an issue that needs to be remedied immediately and get back to sit down shut up and study.

The us of a isn't even 250 years old though....

>NOBODY EVER CAT CALLED YOU!
>Said the man, that sounds like a fucking ugly man woman thing.
Nobody cat called that fucker either.

Ive dealt with this shit before, its easy to shut them the fuck up.
>YOU OWE ME FOR SLAVERY!
Bitch I'm fucking Irish.
>YOU OWE NATIVE AMERICANS!
My great great great grandmother was fucking Cherokee Indian!
>Um um um um um um.
>YOUR A CIS FUCKING MALE!
How do you know I dont identify as a woman and am just to afraid to fucking say it?
>Dumbass shuts down
Check your black privilege.

Im an engineering student at KU. We have our own section of campus where none of this insanity happens feels good man

Found her. There's also a hashtag called #YesTrinityBecause. Be nice. mobile.twitter.com/Trinsetta54?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

What does that shit even mean?

In the past people who acted like in that video would've been considered mental patients, now it's apparently normal.

>my family has not amassed enough wealth since they came out of chattel slavery to literally pay for my education
my family hasn't either so I made sure I got myself a scholarship that covers all of my tuition and fees.
Its your fault you cant afford it, fucking nigger

Why are these people so fucking sensitive? It comes across as so weak. What is the end game for these morons? What the fuck do they want? If they get safe spaces and free gibsmedats then what next? Is it just an endless loop of special people complaining?

>Googly-puff

There fampai, your record has been corrected

there actually was a safe space on campus last year specifically for muslim women to eat lunch in.

*Nigglypuff. The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

i see tghis and i laugh , yet it worries me because it's starting to apear around my country too.

This fucking joke has gone too far, someone start killing those niggers.

Better hace a thick rope for that monster.

>THAS WATCHALL

Every time

>Is it just an endless loop of special people complaining?
Pretty much, and undermining every aspect of normal functional civilization in the process.. This is precisely why these idiots were NOT catered to in the past, nothing fucking works.. this is a microcosm of why multiculturalism and massive multiethnic societies don't work either.. constant complaining and discussions about even the simplest things and nothing gets done. And people would rather be on each their own island with their own people/kind. Precisely why all shouldn't be brought together like that, it doesn't work!

just listen to this shit "white priveledge" that that tranny is screaming about.. guess what tranny you're a freak shut the fuck up and go away you're not going to get treated same as everybody else when you act like a circusfreak.. And that fat sheboon saying something about her parents being slaves so she owes money.. these people are clueless.. they each have their manipulative tactic to get gibs and special treatment and they are willing to lie even to themselves and make things up to act a victim for special treatment..

In the past you killed people who were mentally ill/crazy like that, now you give them safe spaces, let them harass you, and let them turn society in to a clusterfuck apparently.

Arabs enslaved niggers for 1400 years, enslaved hundreds of millions of them and castrated them and killed the kids that were born.. Do you know why niggers don't bring that up, because if they do an arab would just tell them to go fuck themselves, there's no gibs or compassion to find for it.. So they go to someone else for that.

There was a notion that you move forward from the past, and people would be severely scolded for bringing that stuff up in the past, now it's allowed way too much instead of being essentially rebutted.. they are just saying all this stupid shit and because nobody confronts them and sets them straight on it, they just get wilder..

Well, I see the colleges of Kansas are subjected to this inane, waste of time, bullshit as well. Glad I never went.

>Why are these people so fucking sensitive? It comes across as so weak. What is the end game for these morons? What the fuck do they want?

What you are witnessing is a civilizational destroying army of young brainwashed kids that will undo every functional thing about western civilization unless forcefully stopped and their premises of brainwash not accepted so that the part of society that still works don't budge and thus these people become part of it and change their ways, if society budges to the pressure these people try to assert on it in order for society to change into a mental asylum.. Then you can kiss rational society goodbye.

these people are single handedly redpilling the upcoming generation

we're living in the end times

We literally have to stand our ground and not give a single consession towards these assclowns, if we want to keep our society sane and rational in the future.. If we don't budge they have to change their minds about things and become part of normal society and abandon their learned insanity and victimhood complex.

is this a parody?

This

They have no idea what they're doing. By the time kids of today are grown teenagers and young adults, they'll be far, FAR more racist than I ever was at that age.

Literally sealing their own doom. They could've just been normal people and coasted along pretending to be human like they were from 70-2000, but now they've gone and fucked it up for themselves.

History will soon once again remind everyone why every single country on the planet looks down on googles.

I'm so fucking glad my college tuition didn't pay for that bullshit environment.

Are white American kids being redpilled more and more lately? I'm seeing a steady rise.

>What is the end game for these morons? What the fuck do they want?

Fighting some imaginary boogeyman and being the under dog is fun. It releases shit like dopamine in your brain and makes you feel good. You get addicted to that feeling and it clouds your judgement and you just want that high.

They don't want anything except that high

>Just keep watching it happen, it is only going to get worse. Think the Chinese Cultural Revolution was bad? Wait until these freaks have kids, and see what happens.

Respect my trips, man

>the fag recording the guys crotch at the end
will faggots ever not be walking stereotypes?

No. Let's call her niggly puff.

i graduated in 2012 when it was just starting to get bad. havent donated a dime since, but i might when the sjw thing dies in a few years

This fucking Liberal school deserves all the shit it gets from these people.

>born in 1992
>want to take credit for another generation's suffering

>Respect my trips, man
nice get

No one paid attention to this :(

Glad to see the education system working well. Who wouldn't want their tax payer money going to this? Someone has to pay for their debt.

What anime is that from I swear i have seen her before...

There was a thing that happened a couple days ago where some frat bros were yelling bantz at a tranny. caused some minor butthurt

>SEEKING: Only people who validate my slanted fucking worldview that I can use as token evidence.

>as a black woman
done. I can't even watch it. Same old shit. Sure, make a meme out of it I guess.

lol Kutztown

>that pic
thank you for the sacrifice (of your butthole)

is she "black" or indian?

A molotov cocktail thrown into that room leading to everyone dying would be a positive gain on society.
Follow that with bullets to the brains of the professors facilitating this disgusting experiment and we may actually move forward

Giving people this delusional a platform is idiotic. Because of her color she's believed everything wrong in her life is because of racism and white counterparts have zero issues. Street smart my dick, cunt.

Apple Store proposal, what.

Blandian?

>you owe us reparations because we've been enslaved for 200 years

Sometimes i end up into those meetings in US and tell the negroes that i've been enslaved 500 years by Turks where they took children and trained them as Janissaries so their parents had to cut their fingers off or cut crosses to their foreheads so the turks wont take em

OniAi

**** ATTENTION Cred Forums WE FOUND HER, WE FOUND HER****

COMMENCE THE SHITPOSTING

>Her twitter:
twitter.com/trinsetta54

check'em

R A R E
A A
R R
E E

N E W
E
W

Remember...it's nigglypuff

Marx lived around all educated upper class white people. If Marx ever took a fucking trip to Africa he would have done an XBOX 360 and moon walked away.

he should have just replied 'why are you assuming my gender you shitlord'

These people really want to start a civil war. How can someone be this brainwashed?

The US will become a third world nation if this is the future workforce. Nothing will get done because 95% of working time will be spent arguing over privilege and micro-aggressions. The ((corporations)) really screwed themselves here by pushing marxism, they make think a weakened society is easier to control but a weakened society means a decrease in production of all goods and services

and they say whites are fragile kek. White face and nothing happens, you put black face paint on and there is a massive chimpout

This is exactly the problem.
You assume that walking by a white man is the default, a neutral at worst and likely a positive.
If she had said, "as a black female i have to deal with walking by a black male" you would immediately empathize with her and a "yeah, I know that feel"

The issue here is you can't see why walking by a white man would be a problem to someone. You can't even fathom it. "I don't understand." But replace white man with any other group and you would immediately have some reaction or thought that might make that seem like a reasonable statement.

>Do we have a new meme Cred Forums?
Please Cred Forums? We need this is Kansas.

you've hit the nail but missed the point

>walking by a white man is the default, a neutral at worst and likely a positive.

Even you know that white males are neutral or a positive while other races and genders are not. It's because of the way they carry themselves as shown in this video.

Wait are they triggering each other???

> MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY

wasn't the sheboon was it?

BUM
U
M

well you can tell they're both fags because they're in an apple store.

Yeah, I have to say, black women are worse to deal with than black men. Fuck, I had to deal with one St BWI airport and FUCK ME these bitches are horrible.

Lenexa user here. Fuck those KU fucks.

i wish the lights would just go out already so we can get this over with

That's probably because you're in a field of actual academia, populated by the demographic of intelligent people who attend college and will truly matter in society after graduation. These sjw types are the psuedo-intellectuals who attend college to do nothing other than stew in their own narcissism, fed by teachers who did the same and told by everyone in their social circles that their opinions deserve to be heard. These kids are going to get a swift kick to the balls/cunt/mutilated-franken-gonads when they leave college to find out most people won't even give enough of a fuck to pay attention, much less take action. None of this is new btw, it was going on when i was undergrad and is still going on now that im back in grad school. They're just making less sense/screaming louder now so it gets more media coverage and leads to a state of fear in the administration because the few profs spouting this garbage encourage legal action by the students that actually believe this trash. The silver lining here is that none of the sjws wind up getting an actual education, they just go into debt so they can be around other dummies that help them rationalize their egotistical opinions. None of them are aware that more whites were enslaved by blacks in africa, that they themselves are currently reaping the benefits of slavery by getting to live in the US instead of a third world shit-hole, or that out of the only 1% of the population that owned slaves in america (during the peak of slavery), a decent number of the slave owners were FUCKING BLACK. Ironically, before the repeal of slavery in the state of Kansas, there were more black slave owners that white ones. But they're too busy trying to convince society of the existence and dangers of micro-agressions to attend classes that will actually educate them. It's a fucking disgrace to the academic world.

The Granada

yeah but they had slaves before the revolution, from the 1500's I think.

It's so the voices in their head's don't feel left out.

>Even you know that white males are neutral or a positive while other races and genders are not.
No, I only said that that was what user was assuming which is why he can't understand why walking by a white man would be a problem.

SJWs and idenity politics are all about feelings, and white man having shown that they can't understand the feelings of non-white males except through a white male lens.
So there is a critical misunderstand and error that occurs when people are making criticisms the white mans only means of empathy that is viewing things from the point of view of a white male.
This is why sjws seem so insane to Cred Forums. They are all talking and agreeing about something you literally can't understand by virtue of your birth. And because you can't understand it you assume that it's crazy and illogical. This isn't a jab at white men, I think most people think shit is crazy when people are discussing something they can't understand.

The funny thing is, is that if you disagree with me you are completely proving my point. The closest approximation that you can understand as an example would be a black guy coming on to Cred Forums asking "do you guys really think ALL blacks are bad?". If you want to understand how SJWs are thinking, look at the responses to that question. Not the literal words, but the feeling and emotions behind them. And act as if they were talking about you directly and not someone else. That is how SJWs think white men think about everyone else. The feeling of "it doesn't matter what I do, I'm still a nigger/women/fag/etc. in their eyes."

I guess she couldnt be bothered to take basic english comp before trying to abolish opression

>nigglypuff

Topkek

I hate white people who try to be civil. Just go full Himmler already.

Find out who the one taking the vid is too. They're some tranny

If these SJW nigglets keep it up like this, I wont be surprised if the stormfags get their way. Crazier things have happened before.

This.

Also an engineer. Recent grad. Our part of the campus was fucking awesome. All we did was partied, drank beer in class, built shit, pulled pranks on other faculties. And as you may know, a very diverse crowd. A matter of fact, I was the minority a lot of the time and I'm white. We didn't give a fuck about someone if they were a fag or had disproportionate eyes, we just wanted to pass the fucked up tests that we didn't prepare for cause we were drunk the day before. Amazing time.

Test poast!

>We didn't give a fuck about someone if they were a fag or had disproportionate eyes, we just wanted to pass the fucked up tests that we didn't prepare for cause we were drunk the day before.

truth

Can someone forward this excellent post to the Chancellor of KU? Why not me? I've done shit like that twice already.

and The Varsity ...

So you got a safe space

Top kek user. Don't ever change Cred Forums. lmaooo

Bitch nigga, you wouldn't have done nothing but ran back to your cuckshed.

So happy this doesn't happen over here. Although there's a part of me that wish it did, to show how not bothered I am by this and how they themselves should just not be bothered by it.
They're feeding the troll on a country wide scale, if you just get on and don't let it bother you, you can do whatever. Yes that also means if you're called mean or racist names, just continue.
>You got white priveldge
k
>You enslaved my ancestors
k
>You aren't recognising my safe space
k

>HER

kek

>White people enslaved and genocided my google and red skin race

What about the Italians or the Irish that came in the early 1900s?
I love how they think all white people came to america before 1860 and lived in the south.

I really need to go to one of these events and BTFO them.
As I'm born in USSR and my ancestors were enslaved until the 1880s, 20 years after her "people" got their freedom.

So wheres my reparations?

i think they have a point about white privilege and safe spaces, you guy just don't understand.

Also if racism really did keep people from doing things we wouldn't have black doctors, black artists, black lawyers, black police, black presidents.

So they may have been called something mean, something upsetting but they fought to be there much like everyone else. To say that racism can stop your life and shit on it is giving up. Every single human being on this planet has had hurdles to climb over.

They also forget that native americans spent most of their time killing their fellow tribes in order to take their land. But thay doesnt support their point, so history is racist

>Wait until these freaks have kids, and see what happens.

I'm really hoping that these idiots are gay or tranny, so that they'll be incapable of spreading they're fucked up genes or ideologically on their offspring.

Is Ireland trying to move up on the shitposting hierarchy? Because your style needs work, bub.

Agreed.

Oh how about the bounty's they put on the scalps of white settlers and children.
Or how they stole and enslaved white children.

Not racist if they steal our kids.
If they are superior than why do they want our kids, bread with us and go to our "white privileged" schools, not the black colleges

I agree, we should immediately move all people of color to the ultimate safe space from white privilege

>africa

KEK

The Chancellor of KU is pretty based tho. She vetoed the multicultural student government last year and knew she could get away with it because she is black

>White people don't go into debt because I SAID SO
>I have to deal with being around white people? LIKE WHAT??? OMG????
>The only one who starts acting violently and unpredictably is the black bitch
>Nu-male cuck defending illegal immigrants who would gladly shoot him at a moments' glance
>Nu-male flips out over being catcalled when I guarantee he's never been catcalled in his fucking life

it hurts to live

starting to understand that a race war is too narrow a scope.

Imagine what our grandparents must think, after witnessing the 60's college kid hippies....they were actually sane.

Fresh OC.

>The issue here is you can't see why walking by a white man would be a problem to someone. You can't even fathom it.

Don't worry, the way things are going in europe, they're doing a nice job at handing this problem. :^)

>If you'll believe anything, you'll believe everything

So is that guy a gay tranny? Someone should let him know that minorities are a lot more discriminating towards gays and transsexuals than white people.

I instantly lower the volume on my computer when I see links to videos like this. Get ready for the whining and yelling from faggy Marxist.

Just a heads up --

Blah blah blah...
White superiority and segregation spaces...
blah blah blah

top kek senpai

Of fucking course its in lawrence, that town is a liberal wasteland.

>Now you have to deal with our women

"I could forfeit that respect by yelling at everyone in every room I go in."

Jim Carrey is gay?

fucking brilliant.

Right from the beginning she's living in a world of assumption that only whites can go to college and leave debt free. When your opening argument is not only wrong but completely asinine you can only continue downhill.

They will adopt, and teach those kids

This video made me uneasy, it felt like I was watching a poorly written sitcom. Deport me from this planet.

you were, its called a seminar

We could fool her with fake accounts and get her to send us pics of the gift card couldnt we? Like if pretended to be a scared mother that cannot risk coming out to a public interview.

>tfw you will never grow old with a based woman

Fuck off, Satan.

I wonder if high schools and middle schools are like this.

I'm sitting here flabbergasted. It's just going to get worse and worse. What a waste of your time and money.

what do you think about bruce charlton's book on political correctness? thoughtprison-pc.blogspot.com/

>Implying non-whites flawlessly empathise in return, as opposed to the callousness of of The Evil White Man.
>Telling a chink in chinkland that he just can't understand non-white problems because he's just so damn white
Your attempted correction has been recorded!
Here's your (you), and enjoy your 0.05 cents.

Raid here twitter Cred Forums

>whale-American learns dumbed-down intro-level social theory
>neurons start firing
>rushes to tell the internet
>internet rushes to tell rest of internet for upvotes
>telephone
>suddenly every retarded thought experiment some under-prepared grad student gender studies instructor ever cooked up is taken as 100% direct fact of the world
>this is very serious and there simply are not enough jobs tackling this very serious problem in all facets of the workforce, so me and my friends can go demand jobs contributing nothing

Holy fuck, these people really exist. Holy shit, I want reality back Elon Musk.

>"Wow, racists are so ignint! Trying to take credit for what their ancestors did they're so pathetic!"
>"I DESERVE GIBS BCUZ MY ANCESTOR PICKED COTTON 300 YEARS AGO! YOU SO IGNINT!"
>Googles

Civil war now please

Exactly, when im bullshitting on Cred Forums im in full on fag-hate nigger-hating mode. In my computer science classes one of my teachers i will have next semester is gay and he's not one of these faggoty fags, he's just a normal guy who knows a lot about computer science and web development but he fucks dood butts. He came over to my grandparents house (who hangs the confederate flag in the house kek) my grandma as southern and Trump-loving as she is convinced him and his butt buddy to get married. I hate faggots, but if you are fuck guy butts and act normal and are an improvement to society i dont really give a shit. He is going to be teaching me everything I need to know and help me be something in life, in a STEM classroom everyones political background doesnt matter. We are all too busy to realize that shit.

In a meeting once with a company my company was doing a website/marketing for, some dumbass said "I dont want to market or sell to those people, they are probably retards who are voting Trump". Everyone, democrat and republican looked at him like he was completely retarded. Knowledge and the color Green comes before Red or Blue 9 .99 times out of 10

not yet plz, i need a gun first

>tfw commiefornia

Seeing blacks pretend to be natives really rustles my half red jimmies senpai

Not entirely true, labor used to be almost exclusively from indentured servitude until some indentured servants in Virginia finally paid off their debt and received less than they were promised, started up some trouble, and made landowners look for a better source of labor.

They looked at what central America was doing and decided to ship in some slaves, and then African slaves eventually phased out indentured servitude.

This all happened in the late 17th century, so it was before the revolution but not by too much.

white ppl be duh devil yo whys we so mean

Victimhood is all they have. Think about it. Undesirable, fat, shitty character, in a bad, paranoid mood all day long. By acting out they at least get to have some attention.

get working on that, even a cheap .22 pistol is better than nothing

>negresses thinking that being sassy makes them less fat

>mfw their pronoun is "they"

Kek. This makes me not feel as bad for my grandparents for having to see their shit go down today. Imagine the shit we will see when we are in our 60s.
My Grandpa in texas dealing with hippies (If he even had to kek)
>Yo man, smoke this weed bro it will FREE YOUR MIIIIIIIND
>WE NEED TO LET THESE BLACK PEOPLE SIT IN THE SAME RESTAURANTS AS US BRO, LISTEN TO MY MAN MLK MANN
>Bro having sex with tons of women is okay man, love is free bro

What we see now
>YOUR PEOPLE ENSLAVED US! WHITE FRAGILITY! FUCK YOU WHITEY
>WE NEED TO LET THESE MARGINILIZED AFRICAN AMERICANS RIOT IN OUR STORES, LOOK AT MY MAN DERAY
>MUTILATING YOUR GENITALIA IS ALL GOOD BRO, LOVE COMES IN EVERY FORM

Us on Cred Forums watching cucks in 2050
>LET ME BUTTFUCK YOUR 8 YEAR OLD GRANDCHILDREN MAN, LOVE IS FREE
>WE NEED TO LET THESE MARGINILIZED BLACKS ENSLAVE WHITES BRO, WE ALL DESERVE IT FOR MAKING THIS SYSTEM
>AYY MAN ITS PERFECTLY OKAY TO SHOOT UP HEROIN, IT SHOULD BE LEGAL ALREADY, ITS 2050

but these sjws are liberals not socialists

Sounds like a bomb time desu senpai.

Why do they always yell

Can we find this Tranny camera man too?

WHY DOESN'T ANYONE CALL OUT TRANSWOMEN FOR APPROPRIATING FEMININITY?

THEY'RE LIKE MODERN DAY MINSTRELS EXCEPT EXAGGERATING WOMEN'S MANNERISMS AND SPEECH INSTEAD OF BLACK PEOPLES'.

One minute in and I had to click out, I couldn't take all the things that I hate mashed together into some sort of bizzarro world scenario.
What the fuck is the story behind this and how do we make sure everyone seen in the video is gassed on sight?

How would we? I don't know where to begin

Yeah I really wonder what they hoped to accomplish by having this meeting. This was clearly gonna be a shitstorm

>KKK has no power today
>Racism = Power + Prejudice
>KKK is not racist
this is nigger logic at work

How do they keep a straight face when listening to this horse shit? I would've been laughing my ass off.

Of course they're socialists! You think the people that go around yelling about preferred pronouns want low taxes and smaller government?

You've never seen or touched the genitals of another human being. Maybe a dog or two though. Just an observation.

Кoгдa вы вoзьмётe в pyки opyжиe и нaчнётe cтpeлять в лeвoe дepьмo?

>those who talk the loudest are the ones that are right.

people like these need to die. Just because you scream bloody murder doesn't make you right. these people are alsot fat nasty bitches and people with mental disabilities(faggots).

they need help, not passes to oppress the majority.

Want to know why we're still losing this arguments? Want to know why these people still feel 100% confident to act a fool in public?

Because we are too nice. We don't humiliate, or make fun of them. We aren't funny.

Kids, if you want to defeat these people once and for all, adopt a no-fucks-given attitude with regard to them. Make fun of them, make your side of the argument the cool side that everyone wants to be on.

i made it to 40 seconds, i really can't take hearing this shit anymore, the level of delusion is too damn high

Holy fuck, these people are my age and from my county, and they're so far removed from anything I'm familiar with that they might as well be from another planet. I couldn't be in that room for more than 30 seconds without laughing historically.

Holy shit, finally someone started using this pic.

Who the fuck even tries to deal with these people?
I thought going to college was about getting grades and not deal with in house political trash

>"anyone who has a different opinion than me HAS to be joking because mine is the only one, now stop liking what I don't like!!!!!"

Tumblr is the other way.

living in africa only highlights white privilege though

in austin from lawrence, can confirm.

tbf the same could be said for the immediate CTR accusations at anything even remotely negative towards donal

What you are expressing is seething hatred, a hatred so powerful the very existence of someone drives you to fits.

Nobody gets upset just from seeing a black man. The only negative reaction I can think of that whites will have to blacks is in a certain context-- in neghborhoods where the threat of being alone around them is very real and tangible-- not some vague hurt feelings.

I don't know why I keep on trying to argue with your ilk logically.

maybe they taking classes to be politicians

DELETE THIS

The faggot literally said, "micro-aggression," I'm done. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

CALL THE NUMBER

> appropriating Feminism
Perfect

Witness me!

How do you even argue with these people? Like, I think they think they are right because no one ever corrects them, but the shit they spew is so retarded I have no idea how you can actually correct them. What they say is so stupid that it actually makes me think I am stupid because I can't respond to it.

How do you counter this stuff?

Because these Samsungs weren't put into their place before they learned how to be ridiculous from the McDonald's that just rolled over for them.

Honestly? Ya got me.

I really don't see any way to fix these people and there are a lot of them. If I wanna go full Cred Forums i'd say we need to wipe the slate clean and start over but in this day and age how? Who would even have the balls to start it?

She's like 75% white.

She's bitching about going into debt.
Why doesn't anymore mention the inequality in the access to scholarships and how many more were avalible to blacks than to whites?

So like,
I haven't been in college for over 10 years.
Do people really talk like this in public? I always thought it was a thing people did on their modern livejournals and myspaces.

How did we go from "my fursona is a wombat" to this shit?

Also lol,
Googlypuff.

wow

Why aren't you faggots hitting her twitter?

Please someone call the number and voocaroo it

They're difficult to argue with bc they appeal to emotion rather than facts. And eventually, they will trigger some feels you didn't even know you had.

I've found it helps to have a concrete position you actually believe in.

Or calling her actual phone number on the purple flyer for her survey.

so is it googletrigg or triggleygoog?

I really really like this picture.

Googlypuff

I go to Kutztown U and got so scared that this shit was happening here - most of the campus is really conservative so it'd be a huge shock. Whew, relieved.

I want to buy dinner for the people that laughed, holy shit.

I look white. To the casual observer, I am 100% fucking a white male.

JOKES ON THEM.

I'm actually a 100% Native American. I literally have a ID card and certification letter.

I promise if I walked into this meeting and took the non-SJW side, I would be screamed at and told that I didn't count.

Sort of. Some of them do, a shitload believe in the stuff, but keep mostly quite until engaged. Vast minority are normal rational people.

Source: Currently in college. Purposefully chose one that was party/sports heavy, along with a benign major, hoping to avoid nonsense. Didn't work. Multicultural office spams my inbox with meetings about race/gender/fucking you name it.

I'ma bumpin' this.

Do people really think like this? I felt like I was watching a comedy skit.

>my pronouns are they!

Shouldn't it be "our pronouns are they"?

professional victim complex in full swing, being right is irrelevant in this situation its all guilt based and any counter argument is swiped away by placing you into one phrase

thats how they get ya with one phrase that you can then paint and connect anything towards it and this is why its so dangerous to allow these cunts to put us in dare i say it the (((ALT RIGHT))) phrase.

I got those types of Google's in every lib arts elective I had to take. Too bad they infiltrated my STEM classes too.

Proud drop out here, I'm not paying 3k dollars a semester as a minority to listen to other minorities go to college in financial aid just to complain and shut others down.

Fuck people man

Black user here, when will there be a race war so whites can wipe out all the inner city Googles and SJW agitators so the rest of us blacks can live in peace?

This is what happens when you try to educate niggers

Oh god these people will probably have kids... if I wasn't a nihilist before I think I am now.

That shit honestly makes me butthurt. IDK why being called JIDF was so much more tolerable, but being called a CTR shill all the time honestly rustles my jimmies.

They can be used as singular and plural. You can say "they did not know" and mean 1 person. It is best used when gender or identity is unknown.

if you really are black im sorry in advance but if they do get wiped out its more likely the Asians are gonna be doing that

and i do believe your people are being manipulated by the (((media))) your gonna have to break away from it by red pilling them daily because there not gonna listen to us.

Yeah I get that, but I honestly just don't know where to begin with these people. Every time I've tried to debate them they just scream at me and when I walk away I get the fucking white fragility shit. I really think this is all going to explode into violence at some point.

is like I'm watching southpark

Actual oldfag (36) here.
I can't even imagine not laughing in these kids faces when I was in college.
And I wouldn't have been alone.

lmfao underrated.

college is for faggots, niggers, and kykes.

witnessed and disgusted

Don't despair. Always, keep yourself calm and instead of just giving him information, data or your opinion, make them participate in your own points. Ask them questions, force them to use their mind. Take your time to reply them, make it obvious you are reasoning and using your brains every time you open your mouth instead of looking like you have a prepared dialog. This of course doesn't guarantees any "victory", but in my experience, I can tell you that someone who doesn't want to be helped, won't accept any help. Make them want to know more, instead of showing yourself like a machine gun of words.

Keep in mind these kind of people have been educated in the most absolute endophobia during all their lives. Their mind is dark, sad and ashamed of who they are. They hate themselves and everything related to them, with apparently no discretion. It may take months for a single person, so be patience. Trust me, you don't want a civil war. You may win it today, buy you could create the path to lose the next one. It's an endless cycle.

"Los cántaros, cuanto más vacíos, más ruido hacen."

You can use this same argument against any race/gender (all two of them)/sexuality. If you're a gay black male you have no idea what it's like to be a straight white male. You can not even fathom what its like to be a white male. You've never been a white male nor will you ever be, so you cant speak on shit dealing with white males i.e. privilege and muhsoggyknee.
Same if you're a roastie/dyke/kike/Dune coon/sheboon etc. Etc. But somehow Googles still manage to use this stupid moot point against whites and whites allow it to happen.

Holy shit universities are a fucking joke. People pay upwards of $10K a year to talk about cringe worthy bullshit like this in public and call it a seminar?

>endophobia
What?

Fear of the inside.
Fear of who you are.
Self-hatred/loathing basically

Thats what I thought, but the only thing that came up when I searched it was androphobia. Yahoo is shit.

Fucking googles, can't hang um (yet) cant live wit um

Wait. Fuck you. Its not even in websters. I get that thats what is implied with endo, but its still not a word.

I keep going back to it. It grows on you.

Well, to be fair it seems like a manufactured word based on the Greek word root "endo" and well, we all know phobia, which is by the way one of the most misused word roots in the last 5 years.

This is why we're going to win, at some point people will get tired of bending to the freaks, just look at the break down of that table, the people on our side normal look citizens their side every freak under the sun.

So people who advocate for safe spaces are basically anxiety and insecurity enablers?

Yeah, I understand what it was meant to mean, but I am HIV+ there is an actual word for what you explained already.

God I hate everything that's happened in the last 20 years.

im just gonna leave this here.

>
>Jigaboopuff
Nigglypuff

These people need to eat some red meat and do some push ups. Jesus Christ. I was born white. I'm not super proud to be white, because I had no choice in the matter. I also refuse to be berated because I'm white. It is what it is. If that's your best talking point then that's pathetic and shouldn't even be taken remotely seriously.

I find myself pretty socially liberal, but the college leftists make me look like literally Hitler.

>pic related, these faggots need more red meat and push ups

A society where the most oppressed are the elite.
>Sorry user I would go out for you but you even have both your legs and can solve symple mathematical problems, you're just too privileged my parents would kill me

Googlypuff

What's the difference?

one poops in the streets one gets shot in them.

hey pol did some searching from one of their merry band of fagots a found this

fat nigger.

Just turned 18

Can confirm

I can't believe what I just read.
>sucking a dick isn't gay

these SJWs just need to be shot..why waste money on these retards......

You pay money to learn, NOT to attempt to blame everyone else for your under achievements....

Bet these faggots paid $60,000 for gender studies instead of investing it in a subject that has actual jobs

Don't even bother. They can't fix it even if they recognize it themselves because it's in their genetics.

this seems like the group so out of the videos process of elimination who didnt show up in the trigger vid

Barbaric-Majoris

>catcalling
does this EVER happen anymore?

The FBI needs to hire us Cred Forumsacks for information gathering. It's funny how much dirt a group of anonymous shitlords can dig up.

looking forward to college. can already envision a worst case scenario
>first week
>google with 60 genders says he hates our president trump
>he sees my MAGA hat
>tells his genderfluid poptarts
>they appproach me, 15 iphones recording with flash at 2 pm
>why u oppressin us whitey? u know what slavery my daad went through and now i have to pay for college
>sdfu fgt
>no scope em
>i punch one and run
>vid goes viral
>fgt from Cred Forums doxxes me
>serve 99 years for calling someone by their incorrect pronoun because of jewish lawyer

thats a top kek right there mate

Occassionally. And it's literally who gives a shit tier nonsense.

>be woman
>get compliments all the time just for being corporeal
>so many compliments that they lose all meaning
>more compliments
>start to hate free positivity coming my way
>stop giving me compliments I didnt ask for, its oppressive
Sure is great that women aren't recognizing that this is an example of female privilege.

would be fun to destroy these degenerates......... been a while

na these idiots didn't even make their life private by turning on the setting.

also i bet any money that fagot with the star wars hat was holding the camera

side not went through comments and saw this

just fuck CNN

Definitely nothing like being a faceless worker drone that no one ever gives a shit about. Most women would lose their minds if they weren't validated for their physicality on a daily basis.

>KU
Fuck, glad I transferred and moved to another campus

It's the entire reason a chunk of them get upset at internet anonymity. Being female = social power + automatically interesting.

>femanon here
>just letting you know that I can't function socially without the advantage provided to me by my gender.

well its easy as typing ''Trintiy Carpenter'' into facebook while logged in because these idiots dont even make their facebook private.

manhattan fag, fuck that town, thank fuck its still mostly normal here.

What the fuck is this bitch getting worked up about? When the day of rope comes it's not like anyone is going to hang her. I doubt they could find a branch that could bare her.

an appetite ---

m8 you just had some bitch do blackface and y'all went crazy over it

alright who the fuck posted this, you fucking faggot go back to r/thedonald we do not need your faggotry and civic nationalism cucking here

>tfw I had my orientation in one of those rooms
Brought me back tbqh. Fuck some of the people at KU though

The privilege of owning private property and never leaving it.

KU isn't as bad as that video makes it look. At least for me in STEM it isn't. Were you some sort of liberal arts?

So I can't be racist?

Cred Forums, should I go outside and yell "niggers"? :D

That's how they all move. It's Google Fitness

It was me. Prove me wrong dipsit, bet you can't. Fuckin fight me faggot.

God I hate you kids and all your stupid words like privileged and marginalized.

YES.

>day of the crane

Anthropology, kek. For me it wasn't that bad either, only a few courses surrounding cultural anthropology were bad, plus all the introcourses were meh because all the cultural anthropology minded cunts had to take them. Also
>all those people that would hang out in-front of Wescoe and smoke
>all those awkward looking humanities profs and TAs
>the horrible crowds in the basement
Wew. But as far as academics go, yeah KU isn't too bad. It's just a big school with a lot of humanities fags that draw in some of these kinds of people.

>Normal
Not even close.

Why not dark?

I also forgot to mention all the people in front of Wescoe that would pedal stuff. Also fuck the faggots that called it "wescoe beach"

>belligerent fat females niggers

There i fixed it for you

lol

My question is: do these young whites not fundamentally realize that they're dealing with people who are inherently inferior to them? If these interactions don't start to redpill them I don't know what to say.

sorry no honey buns
racism is:
demeaning sight-unseen assumptions based on ethnicity alone

thanks

>mobile.twitter.com/Trinsetta54?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

This is a goldmine of leftist bullshit talking points, her handlers will be proud of her and I am sure will give her an extra pat on her nappy head.

I haven't had a class on Jayhawk Blvd in years but I walk down it every so often just to see wtf is happening around wescoe and such.

>tfw the crazy religious nuts come around

She is back and ready to rollout.

I remember one day a few semesters ago a few of the, what I assume were, Westboro Baptist Church showed up and a crowd of like 200 gathered around and were yelling and having a big confrontation with them. Then one of them called some girl a whore for wearing shorts. It all made the rounds on social media, etc.

This is what happens when you tell mentally ill men that pretending to be a women makes you a women.
This is what happens when you tell low IQ monkeys that they are equals.

Its monday 9am and my week is already ruined. Fuck you pol i want my safespace NOW.

youtube.com/user/LaughingAtLiberals/videos

well i just found out where she works and well i not sure if the company knew what she does but im sure' if you kept reporting it' she just may lose her job.

or if your creative make up bad reviews about her and the work place to damage her/them to the point they,l have to do something about her and remember her name is Trintiy Carpenter

enjoy for anyone thats abit of dick like me.

>called some girl a whore

Well were they wrong?

Kek

>slaps table 3 times not hard not soft but somewhere in the middle

What did it mean by this

There's one guy that shows up and calls his own daughter a whore which causes the girls to ask if he thinks they are whores etc etc

>Hutchinson

I have a good friend from there. Good chance he knows her.

Not really.
Yeah something like that. I usually don't pay attention to what's going on. When you just have one or two guys with Jesus signs I just pretend like I don't see them.

nigger bitch has a plateful of bread

it entirely depends
whether they are also liberal or not is incidental to the economic system they prefer

I think this mindset is what's swinging the pendulum away from the left even harder, especially for younger generations.

Everyone knows they're not racist, or homophobic, or bigoted, or whatever new word they make up, but after being told they are over and over and over and over again for the silliest reasons, they tell the left to just fuck off.

This guy getting shouted down most likely isn't racist or hates trannies, but he's being told that simply because he is white and has a dick, he is responsible for all the horrible things in the world. And it's because of virtue signaling assholes like this that Trump has a shot in November.

Already denounced her gor ger raving antisemitism.

ncaks.worldsecuresystems.com/contact.htm

>against racial and gender profiling
>profiles every white male

And the best part is that these people aren't smart enough to understand that. It blows my mind that they are this blind.

Did she need hospitalization?

Nope only first degree burns

yes.