Hi this is my first time posting here. My name is Carl Benjamin. I've heard a lot about this place recently...

Hi this is my first time posting here. My name is Carl Benjamin. I've heard a lot about this place recently. I know this is the home of the alt-right and if you have the time, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008193
deathcamps.info/Leyson/faq.htm
statisticbrain.com/holocaust-statistics/
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp#Death_toll
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw6Ee5foHjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do Americans mean when they say dabs?

>My name is Carl Benjamin
Nobody cares.
>I know this is the home of the alt-right
Cred Forums is not alt-right.

Cred Forums is a board of peace
> if you have the time, I'd like to ask you a few questions.
Lurk moar

shut the fuck up

DAB DAB DAB

Welcome to Cred Forums

Leave this place and never return.

It's smoke smokeable THC oil

Think, concentrated, condensed marijuana.

Comes in a waxy little green ball once you're done boiling it down. What espresso is to coffee dabs is to weed

I am the leader of the Alt-Right, AMA

hello, you have any dollars to spare?

welcome new fag

ah yes, would you mind being a guest on my next video? And what does your group hope to accomplish?

we want to bring about the end of the world by worshiping an ancient Egyptian frog god and we ask him for repeating digits at the end of our post numbers

Putting concentrated marijuana on a hot nail. It's sticky and waxy. It's not hash.

Do you guys have concentrates in Europe? I'd imagine it's hard to get since you guys don't have a legal industry.

Dont believe him. Steve over there is the real brains.

Lurk more.

However, welcome.

Have you heard about the jewish lies regarding the holocaust?

Who is steve?

The holocaust was indeed a real event. Do you people actually deny this?

They call him Mr Pinker

kek

PRAISE KEK

How many people died in the supposed holocaust? Now how long were the camps around for? The numbers don't add up, friend.

Why are you proxying from the US? Steve doesnt like proxies.

I am sorry but I will have to dismiss you as another alt-right troll if you don't provide any real answers.

you gotta go back.

Tell us why youre proxying, post a face pic with timestamp then you find out who Steve is.

Also, what are you doing up at 5am?

>implying you aren't the troll here

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10008193

deathcamps.info/Leyson/faq.htm

statisticbrain.com/holocaust-statistics/

Are you trolling or are you actually mental?

>posting numbers approved by the Jews.

Why is it the numbers keep going up and up?

You're falling for the biggest kikery the jews have ever thrown on the world.

A dab is when you extract pure THC from marijuana. Because it is so potent you only need one toothpick dab of the liquid to get you high.

That's not an arguement

That guy seemed...shit outta luck.

>estimates
>estimates
>Jew-owned Jew-run misinformation pages

What's your point?

First, nobody cares what your name is.
Second, Cred Forums is not alt-right, its libertarian board of peace. Here we celebrate diversity (just look at all this flags in posts)
Third, we just want to make an opposition to any rullers who dont pay attention to real peoples needs and demonopolize politics, because we are for true equiality here. If Trump will became president and will repeat mistakes of those who were before him we will become anti-Trump. We are fucking tired of politicans who are separated from their nations and dont have any responsibility for their actions.
Fourth, you can go and fuck yourself, Carl.
Fifth, you can go and fuck yourself another one time, Carl.

Okay, here's an real question.

You know the "death camp" Treblinka right?

Do you know how many jews were supposedly killed there? 900,000, allegedly.

The camp was only open for about a year.

How do you incinerate 900,000 bodies in 365 days without any evidence of bodies left behind?

Tell me that. The only witnesses are 200 supposed survivors that escaped before the Nazi's somehow destroyed the camp before the Soviets arrived.

(((COHENCIDENCES ARENT COINCEDENCES)))

I will stop replying to you unless you show some damn statistics of your own.

Wow this is actually a real quote. Saw Jews as vagrants and Russians as Mongolian bandits lol

You have yet to post statistics of your own, you posted estimates.

DId you know that Islam is a religion of peace carl?

HOW DO YOU INCINERATE 2,500 BODIES A DAY???

You havent answered my question. Why are you proxying and why are you up at 5am?

You know you done fucked up right....?

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

He looked tyred, shouldve just rolled with it

>I-i will stop replying to you...
>I demand!!!
Ahahahaha, literally newfag. You can also kill or hurt yourself and we will not give a flying fuck. You're nobody.

>good jews, bad goys
Just turn your tv on and watch all the shit they can offer you. Its up to you to decide what is degeneracy and what is not.
And the last one - Hitler actually did nothing wrong.

Infor wars is still (((infowars)))

Not sure if controlled opposition or jones is just biased since he married a Jew

Jones was a like a CNN anchor in his interview with duke and they still call soros a "white guy"

I don't want these alt-right hackers to use my real IP to doxx me

shit

Oh dear now that won't do. Look up Cole in Auschwitz.

Stop shitposting Moot

Confirmed for fake. Its 2:26 in London you tit. Anyone actually in the time zone would have noticed the disparity.

You should post your real IP that way we don't accidentally use it

was he ok?

itsd butifl

Im sure he was just a bit pooped and needed to clear his head

It's concentrated marijuana.
Think of it like this.
>Opium poppies > Heroin
>Coca leafs > Cocaine
>Marijuana flowers 5-15% thc > THC oil 50-99% thc(not hash)

All things that are natural are normal okay for the body, when you refine them down and make them strong that's when it becomes bad. I'm in commiefornia and there's a medical marijuana smoke lounge in town, it looks like a 21st century opium den.

oy! opsec, faggot

Well fuck, off to the rope with me lads. Fare thee well

did you know that the entirety of Beltsin camp's numbers are attributed to one witness?

a witness who wrote in his book that when he escaped a guard shot him in the shoulder, but the bullet only penetrated his cloths and was stopped by his skin

does that sound plausible?

also, 10 and 18 second rebuttals:
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

Just to add even though this is super off topic in an obvious bait thread.

For the last month, on my mobile I've been getting ads for c02 oil on YouTube. They target ads based off of location and how well a product will do. Google is preparing for CA to pass prop 64 and legalize it. Invest money nownif you can.

noooo, anyhting but that, anything!

>home of the alt-right
>>>Reddit

You are gravely mistaken, friend.

It is true, the soviets exaggerated several accounts of Nazi action, but that was an attempt at propaganda to fuel international war efforts. So much so, first estimates placed the number of dead at 3 million, but this is not true.

Read the Wikipedia page, at least, I'd you don't want to get any deeper on the subject. Anything around 700k to 900k is within the possible range: as of now, it is impossible to tell exactly, but this is a general idea.

As to your claim of lack of remains, it is just false. There were remains, countless; and many are still there. Some were exhumed and burned, others remain buried out of respect.

People who deny the holocaust and blame Jews for everything are the same as blacks crying racism and blaming whites for everything.

The exact number of victims at Auschwitz is difficult to fix with certainty, because many prisoners were never registered and much evidence was destroyed by the SS in the final days of the war.[157] As early as 1942, Himmler visited the camp and ordered that "all mass graves were to be opened and the corpses burned. In addition the ashes were to be disposed of in such a way that it would be impossible at some future time to calculate the number of corpses burned."[158]
Shortly following the camp's liberation, the Soviet government stated that four million people had been killed on the site, a figure now regarded as greatly exaggerated.[159] While under interrogation, Höss said that Adolf Eichmann told him that two and a half million Jews had been killed in gas chambers and about half a million more had died of other causes.[160] Later he wrote, "I regard the figure of two and a half million as far too high. Even Auschwitz had limits to its destructive possibilities".[161] Gerald Reitlinger's 1953 book The Final Solution estimated the number killed to be 800,000 to 900,000,[162] and Raul Hilberg's 1961 work The Destruction of the European Jews estimated the number killed to be a maximum of 1,000,000 Jewish victims.[163]
In 1983, French scholar George Wellers was one of the first to use German data on deportations to estimate the number killed at Auschwitz, arriving at a figure of 1,471,595 deaths, including 1.35 million Jews and 86,675 Poles.[164] A larger study started by Franciszek Piper used timetables of train arrivals combined with deportation records to calculate at least 960,000 Jewish deaths and at least 1.1 million total deaths
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_concentration_camp#Death_toll

wow, from 4 million to 1 million, yet still the magical 6 million figure hasn't changed, they were only out by a factor of 4, huh?

Sauce or it didn't happen

yes because the real sargon hasn't admitted to going on pol frequently already

fuck offf fag

>mfw nobody catches on Carl Benjamin is Sargon's name
I have no face.

>Sargon of Akkad
>Posting from America
ok fella

What do you want to know?

Welcome and go the fuck out of here!!

Cool

Yeah, I've never seen concentrated weed in Europe. They probably have it in Amsterdam though. Had it when I went to America, was pretty intense.

When we say dab it usually means when you get a bit of powder MDMA or coke on your finger and dab it on your gums.

Also the arm dance.

Degenerate

That man is an imposter. Our leader usually frequents /hm/
You should try asking there

I think the denial is mostly in the details and the amount actually killed, it's kinda pointless to deny the holocaust though, because those who deny it will also say it was justified

youtube.com/watch?v=Iw6Ee5foHjs

He is among us.

i dont get it why was he in the road????????????????? answer me Cred Forums!!

What's your occupation?