Holy shit guys, how come people aren't talking about muslims extreme curse fears here?

Holy shit guys, how come people aren't talking about muslims extreme curse fears here?

>Read some shit online about this
>Fast forward 4 months
>Some mudslimes are bothering a cashier "Nuhuh it says it costs X amount on the shelf"
>Her male coworker is in the back
>She's visibly distressed, I'm the only other guy there
>"Guys, I need to get home so either pay up or leave"
>#Triggered
>"Wtf do you think you are"
>This is my time
>"Honestly, just go, you are bothering everyone acting like monkeys"
>Even the cashier now looks more triggered by my acting then them getting uppity at her
>"Or what? You gonna call your mommy?" (Mudslimes here love shitting on peoples mothers for some reason)
>Just start speaking some random sentences in esperanto(taught myself some for fun in college)
>"Horses have brown manes" "The house is red" "My name is user"
>"Wtf are you saying"
>"Its an old curse from my family"
>Engage ultra cringy fedora mode
>I give them the evil eye sign as I proclaim "Please leave"
>They all literally turn white
>All start mumbling stuff anxiously in arabic
>Just leave their shit on the conveyor, walk quickly af out.
>Cashier doesn't know what hit her (maybe 50 year old smoker, no damsel in distress)
>Buy my shit, walk out. See them standing maybe 40 meters away with a whole new group pointing at me.
>I pick up three rocks, pretend to whisper something to them, then throw them in the bushes around the entrance.
>They just stare at me
>I wave
>They literally starts screaming allah akbar as they run away

Other urls found in this thread:

sunnyway.com/runes/nidstang.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A967X6qM2AY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if true this is fucking hilarious. The jigaboos used to be scared of me because I listened to metal and wore a black trench coat (it was the 90's, whatever) so they figured I worshiped satan or something.

This is gold.

It actually is true. Best thing though is that I haven't seen any mudslimes in the shop since then, if its not a coincidence I will be so fucking happy.

kek, I hope this is true

I do remember reading something about the evil eye

I as in a Muslim history class with a Westernized Muslim teacher.
>I had seen some YouTube videos of Muslim demonic possession.
>As a former Catholic and a person long obsessed with demons, it really struck me
>As profoundly unimpressive.
Catholic demons must meet numerous criteria. It is taken for granted that they speak numerous human languages, especially extinct ones, and tease the eorcist with information the possessed party could not know.
>This camel-fancier was just screaming.
>In modern, colloquial, ungrammatical Arabic.
>I brought it up in History Of Islam class the next day as a joke
>Our demons are more articulate than yours
>Nobody thought it was funny
>Nobody was angry at me either
>Instead, some of them discussed djinn in total seriousness
>Some of them (Westernized ones) mentioned embarassment that the Muslim world uncritically accepts belief in spirits
>Indeed, because of how their religion works, they cannot question it
>I realize this is pretty much the world that Margaret Atwood wrote about in Handmaid's Tale

They are totally superstitious, worse than black people thinking there are ghosts in objects bought at garage sales and shit. The Quran has several entries on how to prevent evil djinn from entering you at noght, when you eat, when taking a dump, etc. Some Muslims sleep with cotton in their ears to stop Satan from pissing in there. So it makes perfect sense to play upon those ridiculous fears. Well done, user.

There was a movie produced by a Detroit-area Arab filmmaker about a djinn possessing a sports car. Its tagline mocked Westerners for not knowing about something that "most of the world believes in." That "most of the world" is typical Muslim humility.

Thanks man. It probably helped that I'm taller than avarege as well. Had I been shorter it might have been harder. (Mudslimes are short af compared to most Swedes as well so)

Just imagine what you could do with 3-4 guys in homemade stilts, creepy masks and some discarded fabric walking around patrolling the streets.

bump

>to stop Satan from pissing in there
you can't just make shit up user

I shine a dark eye
A spirit spy
Cannot escape
Asleep or awake.

Watch through glass
My power lasts
Cannot escape
Asleep or awake.

what is the evil eye sign exactly?

>He believes in possession
>>/x/

Say what now? I've read about it when I was younger, said nothing about it being real, and my story was about the obviousness of an obvious fake.

Grab your thumb with the first finger on the same hand.

>he doesn't believe in possession

Read Hostage to the Devil and get back to me. And I'm not even catholic

uh... op...
>This old custom has returned, and is again in use in our modern day. This is a very powerful ancient magic ritual, a curse with a power one should not use lightly and whimsically. These "nidstangs" have been placed to to defend our symbols and traditions from neo-nazis and other crackpots who "borrow" our sacred symbols and make them their own and vile.
sunnyway.com/runes/nidstang.html

pic related

>>They all literally turn white
This is what swede cucks actually believe

KEK

SVEN your esperanto and rocks are needed at the border, just put it on youtube!

>"Or what? You gonna call your mommy?" (Mudslimes here love shitting on peoples mothers for some reason)

Here too.

I really have to try this mudslim shoo shoo trick of yours.

If only

That's some disturbing shit right there. I read parts of the one about "Smiley" (if that's what Malachi Martin calls it) and I haven't picked it up since. I was pretty freaked out for a while after

I had no idea, so thank you this is hilarious. Don't tell them about immunity cat!

don't tell them about
> the sign of the horns may be given to ward off bad luck. It is also used traditionally to counter or ward off the "evil eye" (malocchio). With fingers down, it is a common apotropaic gesture, by which people seek protection in unlucky situations

Niggers always say white people are crazy, could it be when they actually meet a weird white person they're afraid you're the type to slit their throat for no reason or whatever?

jesus christo! santa maria! i won't be back... probably going to be up all night watching antonia
youtube.com/watch?v=A967X6qM2AY