How biased will he towards Clinton in the debate?

How biased will he towards Clinton in the debate?

Not biased enough to save her

what the fuck is "this"?

that is one cornball lookin ass brotha

He will be so overtly biased everyone will know it, he will just do what his (((Globalist))) media bosses say.

But he will be over the top bias, and in doing so he will show everyone watching how the media is bullshit.

Looks like a mixed mutt

Hopefully he dies from shook when Hillary does on stage

Michael Dorn without the makeup and prosthetics.

He's the guy that played Worf on Star Trek.

He's been a registered republican since 1993 so I doubt he's on her side

He's been a republican for years, cock breath.

Is that what you believe, Lester

Is he CPR certified?
Will he have the right spoon to keep her from swallowing her own tongue?
Does he know how to use a defibrillator?
Is he qualified to administer last rites?

trips of kek confirm

>implying this means fuck all
how many registered republicans have voiced displeasure with Trump?

hint: a lot

Can't wait for the headlines about how he "dismantled" Trumps entire platform with ONE sentence you just have to hear!

is he black or is that a bad spray tan

He looks like a burn victim that's had years of plastic surgery to restore his face.

muh lester

>all these people just now discovering who Lester Holt is

Have millennial completely abandoned network news in favor of talk shows and internet tabloids?

Calling it now: Trump descends into word salad after 60 minutes. Fox News declares him the winner because Hillary didn't smile enough.

Around 1% of the population actually watches cable news now

Every moron gets their filtered news and opinions from other morons on facebook now. It's Idiocracy taking hold. Trump is the first major symptom.

Trumpfags already making excuses

Pathetic

Nice try, current year man.

Why can't based Juice Master moderate the debate?

lester holt used to be fat af

tspbp.

A coconut
That was Lemon though

Taking him off the streets, even for a night, would give the criminal element an edge.

>cable news

Eh, cable news was already the beginning of the decline, la.

The CBS-ABC-NBC monopoly actually had decent news. Brokaw, Cronkite, Jennings...

You guys act like network news is actually better in some way than internet news.

Why would I spend hours listening to globalist shills push their agenda?

dem dubs re-affirm

3spooky

Kek

this mulatto got a mother fucking 9 head

He looks like a faggot.

Hopefully enough to make it sublte but to guarantee she comes out on top as well

A mutt, he's jamaican-english-indian

His parents were some asshole immigrants and he's an asshole mutt who is the son of immigrants

Where the fuck do these people crawl in from I fucking swear

SATAN YES!

Does the company that owns NBC donate to the DNC?

>"Clinton, you murdered thousands of men, women and children, why are you so great?"

>"Trump, you don't want to start a war with Russia, why are you a sexist racist pedophile?"

Enough.

Fuck, that forehead would make one hell of a billboard. Peyton a Manning is jealous..

Looks like a hall black Mitt Romney
>this is what people will look like in 2050 and it's beautiful - t. National geographic

Democrats are Democrats
Independents are Democrats
Republicans are Democrats

Does it even matter at this point if we have the debate, Hillary has already won.

I used to be excited for the debates until I realized that the moderator has enough power to easily shift it one way or the other and whoever it will be is most likely on Clinton's payr9ll. This guy is black, a son of immigrants, and a cuckservative.

Trump loses the debates, hands down. I'll be surprised if he's even allowed to finish most of his statements and if Hillary is even reggulated to stay within time and on topic.

Me on the right

Hol the fuck up. Will Hillary have a platform to stand up so she is taller?

t. CTR

Any semblance of journalism will result in outrage at him for being 'unfair' to Clinton.

I dont know but its unfair to get a bigger podium. You are who you are, shes a small frail woman and the nation should see her as such.

looks like a gay nigger jew

Don't you have some shrimp on the barbie to be tending to?

Considering how the media treated Lauer for being stern with Hillary, I'd imagine he will be pretty much kissing her ass in order to not be seen as a Trump sympathizer or something