Cred Forums cannot literally refute this

the fuck is session from the union. My mistake thinking a googl could ever be literate

1. Turn 18
2. Take a Shower
3. Hit the Weights
4. Seek sunlight
5. Have Sex
6. Gain height
7. Get a Clue

Here's the thing. Everything you stated isn't wrong at all. But BLM is just an excuse to act like animals and claim "racism" against those who see it as it is.

>session from the union
Kek'd audibly

>dumb niggers get triggered by the American flag that flew while 300,000 yankees fought and died to free their worthless asses.
Why did they even bother?

"Everything written by slave owners should be banned"

Okay, say goodbye to all of America then.

Multiculturalism is an experiment where the longer it is artificially prolonged, the worse and more perverse its failures will become. Blacks will never be happy unless they rule themselves, same as we would be.

I can and I will faggot

>session from the union
kek

Nothing is wrong, but your opinion doesn't account for the fact that everything you said is good for white people, you should be glad you're not dead.

Wouldn't that mean we need to ban the Qu'ran then?

No because that wasn't written by Whitey.

Major bait but I'll bite

>disrespecting the president

It isn't because he's black, it's because he's a far left liberal who hates everything that made America a great country. He's pushed an agenda of disregarding the true American values to be more like the rest of the world and we hate him for that.
>It's secession, not session.

Who's the nigger who made this meme. Anyway, I'm not a Southerner but if the Confederate flag is racist than basically any countries flag is racist because if you look into the history of any nation there is usually history of racism and oppression. The Confederate flag is in our countries history, patriots are people who love their country, you're still a patriot if you fly that flag.

>This redskins meme

Literally no one gives a fuck. Not even native Americans.

>Kaepernigger protest

He's wrong. The facts show. More white people died from police shootings in 2015. Cop shootings usually never have anything to do with racism, more like niggers not understanding to stop when a cop tells them to stop.

How the fuck are niggers oppressed when we have affirmative action. Niggers are allowed to destroy their cities and white cucks defend them. Niggers basically can be as racist and act as dumb as they want and white people just accept it.

Oh yeah, and we have a nigger president.

>misrepresenting the confederacy
>in one image
>dot jay pegs your mother
>why the fuck are you reading this
>you're a loser
>your life has no meaning

>session from the union
Mmm hmm. An we wan dose repairstations for slavery too!

We don't disrespect the first black president for the color of his skin. Only the tweakiest of stormfaggots do that. We disrespect him because he's a goddamn idiot who deserves the disrespect.

It doesn't matter what you do during the national anthem, it's just widely regarded that standing up is a very respectful thing to do.

Also, the Confederacy didn't stand for owning slaves, manufactured lies by the Union as propaganda for stopping rebellions against the Federal government in the future. Try reading a textbook not written by McGraw-Hill, Pearson, or HMH.

This may come out retarded, but how come liberals love to circlejerk "muh Indians" who got conquered, yet get pissy when someone flies a confederate flag? It contradicts their rationale

Can you point me to a good source to read on this? I've never heard this before, and I'm actually interested

kek

Say goodbye to the majority of our technology, our language, and civilization in general.

I love how niggers argue with themselves. It's an incredible window into the nigger mind.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people, kill them all

>Blacks will never be happy unless they rule themselves
They rule themselves in most African countries and they still aren't happy because they aren't capable of running a nation, let alone ones with such a horrible stock of citizens.

Truly, they need to be left alone, free from the expectation that they must live by first world standards. Just let them go back to eating poop in mud huts so we can all forget this pointless 500 year conflict ever happened.

Kek, I never thought of that. Liberals constantly contradict themselves.

Maybe it's because of this: liberals don't critically analyze history. The South seceding and then being conquered is essentially the same thing as the Indians being conquered.

Liberals see the Indians being conquered as the evil white man ruining a way of life. But in the South, agriculture was a way of life too. Liberals are conditioned into believing the South was the bad guys and they don't assume it could be more complicated than that.

It's almost kind of similar to how liberals see Christians as bigots, but in their eyes Muslims do not wrong.

>During an anthem written by a man who owned slaves
Better disregard the Constitution then. Can't follow anything made by a guy that owned slaves right?

Have Sex and Get a clue manlet nerd

so calling someone for their skin color is wrong? Ok, why people always says "white people"?

checked, friendo.
:^)

"session" from the union.

Obviously written by a google. Stopped reading.

>implying liberals don't hate the constitution

>black president at the head of a system of white supremacy
>session

S A G E

No

Basically
>muh racist Confederacy just wants to start a war so they don't have to work on their own plantations

It's complete bullshit. Sure there were some out there like that, but the Confederacy as a whole stood for solidarity against the Federal government and called for stronger State and Local government instead. When they started to flourish without help from the Union they split off and needed the slave labor to keep growing. Many accounts of slaves in the South say that their masters were great people that took them away from a harsh and volatile environment. The shitty owners that whipped their slaves for looking as Massa's house were so few and far between from just normal plantation owners it's not even funny. I'm not advocating for slavery or anything, I'm just saying the only reason Abraham Lincoln and the Union in general abolished slavery was to crippled the growing Confederacy and have a scapegoat to go to war with them

damn right that nig is unpatriotic

>pic related: black people who have no "white oppression" in their history

>being a patriot means worshiping the countrys leader
Lol this isnt fucking north korea. being patriotic is loving your country DESPITE its shitty leaders.

let's just face the facts here
most people just don't want to admit that niggers were never part of this country and don't belong here

get bent spear chucker

I refuse to read this shit past the first sentence. It's so cringe that I can't read on.

Have a (You)