Bill Still says it's not a DIAZEPAM SHOT, but rather a LASER POINTER
>LASER POINTER
>LASER POINTER
>LASER POINTER

youtube.com/watch?v=FCDbboP00pY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FCDbboP00pY?t=4m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously so he can blind and disable would-be assassins.

Relevant part at 4:39

youtu.be/FCDbboP00pY?t=4m39s

damn. i thought this was already debunked, people said it's a flashlight, with proof. that's clearly not a laser pointer.

that's probably a shot if they lied about it so poorly

>Bill Still
>llib still
>lib shill

huh really makes me thank n sheit

oh oops i hadn't watched the vid yet. yeah looks like a laser pointer from post

Holy fuck

She actually has parkinson's, doesnt she?

>bo poopy

I don't think Still is a liberal, user

too big to be a regular laser pointer. unless he's got a green one to shine at airplanes, yeah it's bullshit

Why the hell does she need a laser pointer? To tease cats?

holy shit

most likely, if the MSM media would be willing to speculate things that are probably true rather than covering her ass until she admits it herself, everyone in America would believe that. The things that convinced me were those blue glasses she wore. Those had to be for some sort of medical reason. She is a calculating woman, she knew that she was taking a risk wearing those glasses, and that because of her past health issues, she knew people would point out that people use the same colored lenses to ameliorate Parkinson's problems. She wore those blue glasses despite how she knew it would arise suspicion, so she must have had a strong reason for wearing them, she is calculating enough to consider even the type of glasses she wears.

Also how she seized up at 9/11 but was still able to stay standing and keep her head up looked didn't look like a seizure, and she seemed unconscious, it makes me think it's a Parkinson's freeze. And the fact that she won't release her medical records says she is in fact hiding something, be it Parkinson's or another disease. If she didn't have something currently wrong with her she would have released them. Or she would have at least gone to a hospital after collapsing. That was so blatant how they tried to cover that up.

so the robot goes along the right path.

>Trusting a liar

Bumping because everyone needs to see this

Not Bill Clinton, Bill Still.

Oh shit

Watch the whole video shill, it's pretty decent and Still has done a service debunking the garbage thrown our way to distract us and make us look like crackpots, like the green screen/hologram and body double stuff.

He shows that there is still a strong case that she might have Parkinson's.

Just watched video, had no idea about the laser pointer thing. It's been a long time since I learned something on pol. Gracias.

See how this meme states "your"?
Your police
Your military
Etc.
Then gtfo. This means it's "my" country. Get your ass out of my country.
Hand over your ebt card and gtfo!

why doesn't fox news, or some russian hackers, or anyone reveal she has parkinson's then?

nobody wants a cripple as president

is this why Trump was telling Hillary to sleep well in a tweet (because of the associated sleep problems of the disease)?

Some of Trumps bantz are to enforce what we think, shes sick, and to piss her off hoping she takes the bait.

holy shit