I keep trying to deny Christ, but then I keep finding him in my life at the moments I need him...

I keep trying to deny Christ, but then I keep finding him in my life at the moments I need him. I'm starting to think he is actually real .

Your diary is over there ---->

>not welcoming kek and Christ in your heart
What are you some kind of kebab?

So, do unto others as you would have them do unto you
If someone was attacking me, I'd like to be helped out
Does that mean that I should help
But turning the other cheek is also a big thing. Should I let the person being assaulted have the chance to turn the other cheek?

That's how I feel right now

>Another Jewish-Christian

Lapsed cradle Catholic

Deny the holy spirit - problem solved.

come and join us brother I recommend a Church of Christ or a Baptist one

He is the universe is not.

I'm finally starting to get that quotation. It's like a new world of love has opened.

Read Hugh Ross.

are there some particular questions you want to ask keep in mind I am no expert, but I can do what I can

Join us

Thanks I will.

No. I just never felt like he was present before. But today I started to realize that he had always been present and there for me. It was something of an ah ha monument. But thank you.

Ignore my name.(Was in a risk thread.) Good job OP! Very good!

Once you repent and put your trust in Christ, you can't run away

it is a difficult aspect to be sure how can God be so powerful and overwhelming, but we cannot sense him our answers line in the bible. God walked with Adam and Eve, but stopped when they sinned it was us that severed this connection. God is so powerful Moses could only see his back such was God's glory. When the prophet Elijah sought God, God was not in the great wind or the earthquake, but was in a gentle breeze.

not buying what you're selling

why would someone actively try to deny the existence of a god?

Romans 13 the Government has the right to punish evil

A god holds someone to a higher sense of morality, so people reject that and engage in willful ignorance. It's like the gays that leave the church when a priest tells them to stop acting gay.

They wanna sin

but christians sin anyway and use the excuse that jesus died for them to be able to sin

Whatever metaphysics suits you best, as long as it's not communism

No christian says it's ok to sin. Christians try to stop their endeavor.

keyword being "try"

if christians didn't think it was okay to sin then confessional booths wouldn't exist

It's sad really, for me ; If I turn my head to Christianity, I'd lose my head, ya get me?

Now the tax collectors and sinners were all gathering around to hear Jesus. 2 But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered, “This man welcomes sinners and eats with them.”

3 Then Jesus told them this parable: 4 “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says, ‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

Christ will bless you beyond your wildest dreams. Praise God!

We don't those it's ok, and that's why we confess.

>sand religion

garbage

That is catholicism my friend. There are other forms, Maybe research some of them before generalizing

The sins of the elect were paid for on the cross, col 2:14

But the regenerate go through a process known as sanctification were they grow as a Christian

And there are plenty of scottsman in churches

Some christians think sinning is fine?

Either mid informed or Scottsman

every single one, though they would never admit it

instead they rationalize their lies and try to convince themselves of their lie, thus making it the truth in their minds

Apostasy is a problem the church faces daily