/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: What's in the Bahamas? Edition

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/sphRQszm

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

pastebin.com/rcvaQ1Bs

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/exclusive-clinton-foundation-aids-program-distributed-watered-down-drugs-to-third-world-countries/
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-03/view
offshoreleaks.icij.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Magaziner
youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A
www2.isu.edu/~meldd/fxnlmorph.html
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.is/MsBIZ
i.sli.mg/N7KkfH.png
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83895154/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89421513/
irishexaminer.com/business/hsbc-reveals-it-is-to-close-dublin-based-division-201250.html
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banks_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=4nNM544lCQw
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/5/1510760/-Panama-Papers-Hillary-connection-to-Deutche-Bank
offshoreleaks.icij.org/search?utf8=✓&q=Clinton Foudation&c=&j=&e=&commit=Search
nypost.com/2016/04/17/the-clintons-connection-to-the-panama-papers/
archive.is/TF5Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZF-ZWGpBBAo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=4N0g87XyTBk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89379381/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFmne-GINZk
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/
archive.is/stpXp
pastebin.com/bUDDC7gM
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy
desinema.com/edward-snowden-claims-osama-bin-laden-is-alive-and-well-in-the-bahamas/
onrabble.com/david-brock-scam-nexus/
snopes.com/snowden-bin-laden-alive/
propublica.org/article/us-aids-program-funds-questionable-drug-maker-814
fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/2008/ucm116949.htm
adugan-billclintonblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/bill-clinton-praises-pharma-companies.html
economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/pharmaceuticals/bill-clinton-praises-pharma-companies-ranbaxy-and-cipla-for-fight-against-aids/articleshow/19489627.cms
clintonfoundation.org/main/news-and-media/press-releases-and-statements/press-release-agreement-on-major-reduction-in-price-of-aids-drugs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BAHAMAS

>Intro:
dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/exclusive-clinton-foundation-aids-program-distributed-watered-down-drugs-to-third-world-countries/

>FBI releases part III of Hillary documents
vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-03-of-03/view

>Bahama leaks
offshoreleaks.icij.org/

>Got more info on the Clinton HIV/AIDS entity we can try to look for in offshore leaks.
>Could be linked to Sol Kerzner, Atlantis, or Bahamas HIV/AIDS Initiative. Director names can possibly be found as well.
>Possible directors: Magaziner, or their initials could be O.W.J.C. or S.J.S.

"Magaziner"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Magaziner

>Magaziner is best known for leading, along with Hillary Clinton, the failed Task Force to Reform Health Care in the early Clinton administration, which aimed to implement a managed competition regime for the health insurance industry, and to establish community rated insurance pools to cut costs for small businesses and the uninsured.

[...]

>Magaziner stayed in the administration and worked to develop an E-Commerce policy initiative with OSTP staff and industry advisors.

>That initiative evolved to include a facilitative role in the formation of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers to assume Internet administrative activities previously maintained by the US DARPA.

[...]

>Magaziner is now the Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman of the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI).

>Magaziner also manages certain projects of the Clinton Climate Initiative (CCI), which seeks to cut costs for renewable and energy efficient technologies.

FBI user actively dodged questions about this, so there's a good chance there's something hidden there.

Tavistock/Lake Nona stuff for the user asking in the last thread

I'm more interested in her deleted e-mails between her and Petreaus

Also has anyone found out yet which pseudonym Obama used to e-mail with Clinton?

Keep up the good work, based user. You and your good fortune are in my prayers.

Godspeed you fuckers

cant stop wont stop

This thread kills the CTR.

Keep it up lads, big shoutout to Magyar bro too.

Thx for the bread doc

werdup G, mag's the man!

Has anyone run across the business: White paper solutions in any of your research?

Here is what the hag Hillary has been doing with the tax money all these years.

youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A

Not yet.

What about them?

why is using a bot to bump ur own thread w irrelevant shit allowed?

i mean its for a good cause, i agree.

guess im too newfaggy

>PR campaign
>memes are irrelevant to what we're doing

kek

I was shocked to find out we have a bot. Somebody turn it on?

Well, I think that there's a big possibility that an intelligent hominoid exists in the mountains, but Hillary seems now to be more greenscreen than flesh.

oh bigfoot's real. No doubt about that.

www2.isu.edu/~meldd/fxnlmorph.html

denied stool, so raises podium.

That bitch.

HRNNGGGGG

FUCKING

KEK

Combetta was covering for Obama's emails, not Clintons.

>down the rabbit hole we go

O RLY?>

huehueheuheueh

Do You Know This Guy?
He is Edward "Ed" Mezvinsky, born January 17, 1937.
Then you'll probably say, "Who is Ed Mezvinsky?"
Well, he is a former Democrat congressman who represented Iowa's 1st congressional district in the United States House of Representatives for two terms, from 1973 to 1977.
He sat on the House Judiciary Committee that decided the fate of Richard Nixon.
He was outspoken saying that Nixon was a crook and a disgrace to politics and the nation and should be impeached.
He and the Clintons were friends and very politically intertwined for many years.
Ed Mezvinsky had an affair with NBC News reporter Marjorie Sue Margolies and later married her after his wife divorced him.
In 1993, Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky, then a freshman Democrat in Congress, cast the deciding vote that got President Bill Clinton's controversial tax package through the House of Representatives.
In March 2001, Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty to 31 of 69 counts of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud.
Ed Mezvinsky embezzled more than $10 million dollars from people via both a Ponzi scheme and the notorious Nigerian e-mail scams.
He was found guilty and sentenced to 80 months in federal prison.
After serving less than five years in federal prison, he was released in April 2008 and remains on federal probation.
To this day, he still owes $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.
About now you are saying, "So what!"
Well, this is Marc and Chelsea Mezvinsky second pic.below.
That's right; Ed Mezvinsky is Chelsea Clinton's father-in law.
Now Marc and Chelsea are in their early thirties and purchased a 10.5 million dollar NYC apartment (after being married in George Soros'mansion).
Has anyone heard mention of any of this in any of the media?
If this guy was Jenna or Barbara Bush's, or better yet, Sarah Palin's daughter's father-in- law, the news would be an everyday headline and every detail would be reported over and over.

Updated FBI user archive list, saved the page again after he came back

>FBI user AMA (Ask Me Anything) thread archives:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R
6: archive.is/MsBIZ

Brief encounter (happened before a lot of leaks went public): i.sli.mg/N7KkfH.png

An archive of that picture can be found on 4plebs: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83895154/

FBIanon posted another AMA tonight in case you missed it

Shot in the dark. Anyone know who they were talking about?

>My only question and probably last post here until all this dies down. Sorry if it's off topic.
there's a much larger presence than CTR on this forum.
who are they and what is their goal?

FBIanon >I would not ask questions like that.

If it's who I think it is, there's no way they're going to answer that.

Really not too hard to figure out either. I really don't care too much about politics, I just like solving riddles.

I'll be leaving now. Sorry if I caused trouble. It's kind of fucked up though, it saddens and scares me and I almost wish I hadn't figured it out.

Who the fuck are they talking about and why did FBIanon warn user away????!

Thx homie. We were on that shit like white on rice.

Gonna take a little to digest it all

I can email you some stuff if you want that might answer the question.

I'm trying to look for connections as well.

I have an idea.

yea I was also wondering...

Russia I guess

Please do.

Ok boys I'm out. Huge day tomorrow! Keep up the great work!

Temp, I'll get back to that long ass article. In about half way through. Asked FBIanon about it, he said 100% accurate.

See you soon!

Going to just send the email to everyone, since it's relevant and contains info we may have lost or didn't have along the way.

yea good call, I saw that, excellent work as always

Cool. Thx mane!

You too! Fucking crushing the socmed game!

rate pls this is the 3rd iteration of my time magazine cover series

Yeah, missed the earlier link, my bad.

original for reference

saved

Anons
FBI user mentioned missing people from Haiti shortly after CGI showed up
Part of their human trafficking/child sex ring operation
Looking at missing persons lists and photos, then what?
This shit bothers me deeply

two things: fix the typos, jesus christ, and is there more to this?

The tip he's given that has been interesting is to see when a money transfer happens, and then see if people disappear, or if someone shows up in another country - they could be known or unknown.

I don't know how to really go about matching all of that stuff up, but one thing we do have is the Anthony Weiner email of a "carp" shipment.

One thing we haven't answered yet is who does the accounting for Haiti.

If I could do it again, I'd fix everything. But it was jsust fucking around on an old laptop with simple tools while monitoring some burn-in tests. It is what it is. I wish someone would volunteer to make it better!
Heres a link to the whole thing, warts and all.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89421513/

you guys are doing gods work. I don't have the creativity or in depth knowledge of her scandals like you guys do. i just spend all my time on Cred Forums calling out shills. if hillary is paying CTR trump should pay me.

i spread your memes whenever I can

These missing people would obviously have changed identities
Passenger lists on flights would show if known CGI accomplices had a guest passenger, right?
Sounds too obvious, but these people do get sloppy.

Also,He said most of the accounting is done out of Ireland

then we thank you!

gogoogogogo

meme on meme strong

right now I'm looking into this illuminati satanists stuff actually. I'm interested in it. Not religious I was an atheist most of my life didn't believe in anything supernatural. now I am agnostic/believe there are real phenomenons science can't yet explain

guccifer's motivation for hacking was to expose the illuminati and to expose the clinton's as satanists

>Ireland

>inb4it'sfuckingthis

irishexaminer.com/business/hsbc-reveals-it-is-to-close-dublin-based-division-201250.html

For some reason the HSBC Ireland site isn't loading for me.

>supernatural
>believe there are real phenomenons science can't yet explain

I believe those to be one in the same!

Never forget:
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

Also this

>HSBC’s announcement comes on the heels of recent consolidation in the financial services sector. Bloxham Stockbrokers was closed by the Central Bank when it emerged the firm had breached a number of regulations.

Insurance firms Axa and Danica have closed asset management divisions in Ireland.

There is intense competition among providers of private banking and wealth management services in Ireland, particularly with the banks offering high interest rates on money on deposit. The fund manager predicts there will be further attrition in the market, including more high-profile names."

bleh gonna crash... ugh... how am I going to survive tomorrow...

MAGA!!!!

DEUS VULT!!!

Ah fuck completely missed the "closed" part. Was going to damage control into "it closed after they fucked up the place over the earthquake," but there are some nicer bank options.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banks_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland

>HP
>Goldman Sachs
>JP Morgan
>Merrill Lynch
>State Bank of India (what)

Interesting shit though

dammnit, it's not loading for me either

Why not the Central Bank of Ireland?

Could be. Dunno how to link some of the banks to Haiti unless they have an initiative set up for relief help.

I hope some of them will help me out with my Mathematics homeworks then, because I do have a certain dislike for the topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nNM544lCQw

new interview about the Clinton case on fox with Gowdy

Yo, Googles!

I'm back. Just got through reading FBI_user's latest post. Very informative.

Lots to take in from the AMA. Will re-read, and try to figure out what is most important. We don't have much time until the election.

What's good?

Also, CTR, where is Hillary?

#NeverHillary

Sup man!

Just noticed I forgot your email address for an email I sent out about CTR, but I just forwarded it to you.

Thank you for posting. I love these videos.

Whoever the creator is, thank you!

#NeverHillary

Hey mah google, how's life?

Sup!

Thank you. I have a good idea who FBI_user said was monitoring the bread. I was surprised by the answer he gave. Seemed to be a very serious question. Like a Lord Voldermont thing, he who must not be named.

I'm going to check my e-mail soon.

Thanks mane!

How are you?

#NeverHillary

Sup mein Google! How are you?

Life is good. Ready to get back to grinding. Pretty stoked that FBI_user did an AMA. Shit got pretty real at certain points.

Looking forward to Monday's debates.

What's good with you?

#NeverHillary

Good shit!

Thanks for posting. Anything about StoneTear AKA Combetta is worth mentioning.

Good shit!

#NeverHillary

Keep up the good work boys.

>AMA
didn't even read it. So many Hillbots after me all i had to say to anyone was Sieg Heil and that's not a valid contribution to a thread like that. A part from that i'm good. Grinding away as well mane, 24/7

Been good. A little busy catching up with schoolwork and an application due at some point this week, but otherwise pretty good.

I just love how many times Hillary has fucked up hard. And how hard all of her shit has already been memed.

One class I'm in has been an Obama circlejerk for no reason at all, and the professor is salty about the entire election.

At least in another class, I've been shilling /cfg/ stuff.

Why is it even called a collapse or a trip or a stumble?

She doesn't stumble. She is fucking unconscious weekend at bernie's style. The guy dragging her on the right stumbles down the curb.

The lady is holding her up until she can pass her off to the black dude.

You fucking autist. You realize Donald has been hiding a shit ton of money too right. He doesn't even pay fucking taxes that's why he wont release the returns moron

OY VEY
TAX RETURNS ARE THE DECIDING ISSUE GOYIM

Mates, today is the day. We got a shitton of meme, tonight, during the debates, there shall not be a single Twitter without one of our meme

It's all good. I'm pretty sure an OG will put a good screenshot together. I'll try to make one tomorrow.

Fuck dem' Hillbots. They ain't shit. Brainwashed, sad normies are what they are. Keep grindin' mane, I know you be killing it 365!

Good luck with that schoolwork. Applications are always a bitch to deal with.

Hillary and her campaign have failed so many times this election. It's pure meme gold!

Best thing to do in a circle jerk class like that is to not say shit at all. It won't do anything. Trust me, I know.

I've been telling my coworkers about CFG material. They're on board. They just want to know the real raw info. So, I answer what I can.

I call it a collapse because if she wasn't held up, she would have collapsed to the ground. On my other files I have it listed as "Weekend_at_Hillarys_911_2016"

#NeverHillary

Bump

Panama Papers did not have info on Clinton Foundation?

There was a little bit, but we can't even find much in the Bahamas leaks. They're hiding a lot of their records pretty well.

>Hillary’s connection to Deutsche Bank:
dailykos.com/story/2016/4/5/1510760/-Panama-Papers-Hillary-connection-to-Deutche-Bank

offshoreleaks.icij.org/search?utf8=✓&q=Clinton Foudation&c=&j=&e=&commit=Search

nypost.com/2016/04/17/the-clintons-connection-to-the-panama-papers/
>When the recently leaked “Panama Papers” exposed the existence of thousands of offshore bank accounts of the politically high and mighty, Hillary Clinton quickly decried them as “outrageous tax havens” for “the super-rich.”

>But it turns out that the Democratic presidential front-runner and her husband have multiple connections with people named in the papers — including staffers and major donors, McClatchy Newspapers revealed Saturday night.

>Among those named in the papers as using the Panama-based law firm Mossack Fonseca to set up offshore entities are Gabrielle Fialkoff, who served as Clinton’s finance director during her first campaign for the Senate in New York, according to a report published online at mcclatchydc.com.

I think she is a mind control victim.

One should not even consider her for a position of power, if that is the case.

I think I know the answer. It is the US military or JIDF.

Why US military? I remember reading about a US airforce base being the most Reddit addicted area - archive.is/TF5Y0

"Reddit has removed their blog post identifying Eglin Air Force Base as the most reddit-addicted "city" - Eglin is often cited as the source of some government social-media propaganda/astroturfing programs"

It would not surprise me if that same airforce base monitors Cred Forums/pol

Why JIDF? Because /pol has encountered them before, and they aren't light weights like CTR. CTR is a joke when compared to JIDF; JIDF being an Israeli state sponsored CTR.

Any thoughts?

#NeverHillary

duly check'd
also would be interested to know, potential new meme.

Logothetis goes through Mossack Fonseca too right?

oh man, kek

Probably.

I don't think we have it explicitly stated that they do, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Getting some rest.

See you all tomorrow.

#NeverHillary

hmmm, they must want to learn about Sumatran bird call techniques

good night bruv, been busy would've like to chat more, see you ITT

that was SO informative and interesting. I wonder what he might have been lying about or manipulating us about.

It's all good. I know you're steadily grindin'

Keep fighting the good fight f-a-m.

I'm out for real this time.

Later

#NeverHillary

Night mane, see you soon.

are those caterpillars on his face?

/r/ing the "too big to jail" infograph with comey/lynch/usbc
somebody with a twitter needs to tweet that shit and this shit to these gentlemen on the house judiciary cmmte
Rep. Bob Goodlatte
Chairman – (R) Virginia, 6th
Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner, Jr.
(R) Wisconsin, 5th
Rep. Lamar Smith
(R) Texas, 21st
Rep. Steve Chabot
(R) Ohio, 1st
Rep. Darrell Issa
(R) California, 49th
Rep. Randy Forbes
(R) Virginia, 4th
Rep. Steve King
(R) Iowa, 4th
Rep. Trent Franks
(R) Arizona, 8th
Rep. Louie Gohmert
(R) Texas, 1st
Rep. Jim Jordan
(R) Ohio, 4th
Rep. Ted Poe
(R) Texas, 2nd
Rep. Jason Chaffetz
(R) Utah, 3rd
Rep. Tom Marino
(R) Pennsylvania, 10th
Rep. Trey Gowdy
(R) South Carolina, 4th
Rep. Raul Labrador
(R) Idaho, 1st
Rep. Blake Farenthold
(R) Texas, 27th
Rep. Doug Collins
(R) Georgia, 9th
Rep. Ron DeSantis
(R) Florida, 6th
Rep. Mimi Walters
(R) California, 45th
Rep. Ken Buck
(R) Colorado, 4th
Rep. John Ratcliffe
(R) Texas, 4th
Rep. Dave Trott
(R) Michigan, 11th
Rep. Mike Bishop
Michigan, 8th

hey tripfag leaf- post the toobig to jail with comey/lynch/hsbc
comey is at HJC tmrw

My battery is too low to be here during the day.
Have a nice rest.

you too bruv, kinda busy with some shit. We'll talk soon

meant for

thanks buddy

goddamn you
this is why we cant have nice things

I don't goddamn you leaf friend
I saved the thumbnail and thought you leafed me
fucking bourbon man

it's all good senpai, i'm three double whiskeys deep rn

This is all much worse than using charity funds to settle personal lawsuits

She might die Monday

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF-ZWGpBBAo&feature=youtu.be [

I'm just surprised the debates aren't seated despite her being barely able to survive a 10-minute speech.

Then again, they'll just soup her up on her 50 points ahead drugs, but then she'd go insane.

She's fucked.

I know you guys like images, but I've been trying to compile a list of scandals. There is just too many! Any help would be appreciated; things I forgot, things I got wrong, things that could sound better. Also normie friendly/conspiracy free.

>She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
>She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
>She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
>She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
>She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
>She lied about Benghazi
>She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
>She described blacks as being "super-predators"
>She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
>Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
>Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
>Her "charity" used 5.7% of its money to the cause in 2014, the rest going to salaries and fundraising
>She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
>She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>She prevented Boko Haram from being listed as a terrorist group while her "charity" accepted $5 million from a Boko Haram backer
>She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
>She voted for the Patriot Act twice
>She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
>She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
>She voted for Iraq war
>She pushed for Serbia bombing
>She destabilized Libya
>She armed rebels in Syria, and called for a no-fly zone which would require shooting down Russian jets

nafta

totally on topic post

kek, works I guess

i really do tho, more than i miss my last gf. Ad that's saying a lot. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

did 4chins just shit the bed again

RIP guess whatever I tried to upload just took 6 gorillion years for no reason.

Did you guys catch this segment?
youtube.com/watch?v=4N0g87XyTBk

I hadn't seen that yet.

Fuck, the debates are going to be fun. 90ish minutes of pure talking and Hillary is probably just going to choke and pass out.

Have you seen this: ?

Oh shit not yet.

Going to have to look at it tomorrow since I need to head to bed, but I'll dump the 4plebs link here for reference.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89379381/

inb4 Hillary sending a body double to the debates.

true story

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFmne-GINZk

Sup OGs. Early morning pre-work bump. Gotta reread that ama.

Nice list!

It'll help normies if you put together sources for each one of those. It's easier to trust

sup mah negroes.

Sup Z

not much, just chilliin, waiting for the debates to happen.

bump

>represantion

why

ok i'm completely smashed, kek. Gonna crash.
Thx to all.
Deus vult etc

good night bro

Haiti. The Clintons fucked the country over badly

Later leaf

bumping

late night OC 1/4

4/4

Nice OC!

Thanks mane!

bamp.

What's good my googleos?

noice

>this superstitious obsession with her body.

Just dropping these in case anyone missed them

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/

To add:
ARCHIVE:
archive.is/stpXp

PASTEBIN OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
pastebin.com/bUDDC7gM
(that's part 1, working on part 2 right now)

uhm,

Archive:
archive.is/MsBIZ

>What's in the Bahamas?

nice new breaking news OC

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw

bamp

FBI user#6, Q&A:
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy

I skipped some questions about him/his wife

Sup OGs. Work bump.

Huss, responding to your FBIanon question about gold. I'll elaborate a bit more when I have more time. Feel free to email me too that way I won't miss any questions you have. Fyi I have a MA in economics and an MBA so you know I'm not just making shit up.

>in March 2014 lots of gold went missing in Ukraine. They were reportedly flown away to the United States. Are Clintons and their clicque involved in these shit? What is Pinchuk's role? Any other Ukrainians we should look into?

FBIanon
3) They were *reportedly flown to the US, but most of it went to China. There is a reason why China and Russia have been building gold reserves. Anyone involved in the Yakunovich government is of interest.

Me:
The reason is they will be creating a new monetary system backed by gold. Once the dollar collapses, they will be the new reserve currency.

ayy, how are you?

creation of a new gold backed currency makes sense. Who do you think will do it? China, Russia or USA?

Temp, wanted to get you what I had on that long ass article to prep for the debates. Not sure when I'll finish reading it today. The revelations are FUCKING HUGE. Remember it was confirmed 100%accurate by FBIanon

>“I got a pit in my stomach,” a FBI insider said. “That empty, sinking feeling you get in your gut. I thought we may have unknowingly been parties to this entire mess.
>True Pundit conducted interviews with FBI assets and support personnel
FBIanon?

>True Pundit’s interviews and intelligence gathering on the Clinton investigation found:

>Allegations of pay-for-play involving the Clinton Foundation were not properly vetted, ultimately white washed
>FBI agents were blocked from serving search warrants to retrieve key evidence
>Attempts to secure Clinton’s medical records to confirm her head injury were sabotaged by FBI Director James Comey
>FBI agents were not allowed to interrogate witnesses and targets without warning
>Clinton and aides were provided special VIP accommodations during interviews
>FBI suspended standard investigative tactics employed in other probes
>FBI agents efforts were often blocked, suppressed by FBI, DOJ brass
>Agents lost faith that their superiors and DOJ wanted to see the case reach a grand jury

Oh fuck... FBIanon said civil war/revolution. Still have doubts?

>John Giacalone was the supervisor of the bureau’s National Security Branch [who initiated the investigation and hand selected agents. He then resigned/retired in the middle of the investigation in Feb]

Giacalone was one of the TOP investigators in the fbi and has a HUGE & successful resume, yet he resigned in the middle of this...

CF probe was getting derailed from the inside by people more powerful than Giacalone. Only a small number of people could do this.

>fear creeping into the case that perhaps the investigation was being politicized
>[It] should be considered an easily warranted criminal indictment prior to November’s general election.

COLLECTING EVIDENCE

>“The window here has almost closed,” a federal law enforcement source said told True Pundit in June. “Clinton should have been interviewed months ago. There is no longer enough time to refer it to DOJ, vet the case with AUSA’s (Assistant US Attorney’s), the AG and her staff, prepare the case, call a Grand Jury, and put the case on [before November] .”
>Agents, again, had been trying to interview Clinton since about Dec. 2015 but approval within the bureau has been often delayed
Straight up obstruction of justice within fbi

>in early April [after Giacalone retired] Comey said he would personally interrogate Clinton in the coming days about her private server and email use. Days passed. Then weeks. Then months. Comey still had not interviewed Clinton or even allowed her to be interviewed by anyone in the FBI, despite numerous requests.
He's 100% either owned or afraid of the Clinton machine

>Mills was permitted to represent Clinton as part of her legal team during the session... [despite being a key witness and potential target in the investigation]

>Mills’ presence meant the Big interview with Clinton was part of a dog-and-pony show for the media and American public. No legitimate FBI interview would allow another suspect in the same case to sit in on the supposed interrogation of another criminal target. Ever.
>“This wasn’t a legitimate interrogation,“ a FBI source said. “It was more of a proffer passed off to the media as a tough criminal interview so the public would think she (Clinton) was being grilled.”

>Clinton’s lawyers knew the questions she would be asked before they stepped into the J. Edgar Hoover Building and could coach and rehearse her accordingly.
WTF...

RIGHT ON !!!

>That never happened with Hillary. Or her aides. Their varying legal teams set the parameters before meetings with the FBI. In fact, from the dozens of interviews conducted with witnesses in the Clinton investigations, agents could only remember perhaps a handful happening at the home of a witness or target. Instead, each key witness talked to the FBI flanked by their legal teams at FBI facilities or legal offices of their counsel. This is far from standard practice and puts the investigation at a severe disadvantage by not showing up without warning at a target’s home.

>Mills’ legal team worked to get her immunity from DOJ for allowing the FBI to examine her Dell laptop which was believed to contain thousands of unseen Clinton emails from her tenure at State.

>Comey would not allow agents to serve search warrants on the primary players.
No doubts about Comey now.
>FBI agents had never seen any case where warrants could not be served which truly handcuffed the investigation and evidence collection.

>"While we were playing footsie with her (Clinton) and her aides, instead of raiding their homes and offices, they had time to turn over incriminating evidence to their attorneys so we could not get at it. If we hit them by the book, we would have that evidence.”

>Once in a lawyer’s possession the physical evidence becomes more difficult to obtain as it is protected under the Work Product doctrine between attorney and client and not privy to law enforcement eyes, warrant or not.
Holy shit. They fucking gamed the system like crazy!

#NeverHillary INTERROGATION
>Her legal strategy was to feign ignorance and blame a jostled memory for not being able to recall details of events, emails, conversations with staffers.

>Clinton repeatedly claimed she couldn’t remember even basic details about just about every faction of the interview. Clinton blamed her failing memory on a 2012 concussion she said she suffered after passing out, strangely enough, right after she was notified by the House Select Committee on Benghazi that she was being called to testify. She was excused from that hearing in late 2012.
Was the concussion even real???!

>According to the FBI’s 302 report detailing her interview and the bureau’s general report of the email investigation, Clinton could not “recall” the answers to 27 different questions about her private email server and did not “remember” details of her emailing and classification habits at least another 12 times. But those were the numbers released just for public consumption. Agents said during the interview, Clinton didn’t remember details for dozens more questions and scenarios not detailed in the declassified 302.

>FBI 302s for the interviews with Meyer, top aide Abedin and other Clinton aides all had a similar pattern. No one could recall any details to the most critical breaches of State Department data and emails. The more sensitive the breach, the dumber Clinton and her aides acted. Mills, at one juncture, told FBI agents that she didn’t even know what a computer server was. Mills has a law degree from Stanford.
Holy fuck. Maybe they all have syphilis? Lol

>Abedin told FBI agents in an April interview that she struggled to print secure docs and emails from her secure PC. Instead, she would forward the sensitive emails to:
>Her personal Clinton.com email address
>Her personal yahoo.com address
>Her email linked to husband Anthony Weiner
Weiner knows stuff!

you are godlike!

Yea mane. Could put out 100 tweets on this shit. I'll post the rest when I can get to it.

yuge.

Good morning bump. Heading to work.

Thanks for holding it down Based.

Keep fighting the good fight. I'll be here after work.

#NeverHillary

I don't know what she did with nafta. Wasn't that just Bill?

I saw that video of the former president of Haiti, but that's all I know. How to quickly explain the problem?

got something like this

Hillary gave speeches about NAFTA, and how awesome it was going to be. She also was a fan of it until it was no longer cool. Just like TPP, she was calling it the gold standard of trade agreements, now that it's not cool, she hates it.

With Haiti, the Clintons basically pocketed $200 million dollars, and didn't build shit. The only things that got built helped out their family members and textile industries because of cheap labor.

#NeverHillary

mmm can you add an s, "Hillary's" legal team.. or is the apostrophe after the s.... nobody knows

template

gotcha

fugg

gotta go, will be back l8r m8s

good shit mang, c ya soon

g-guys
>In an interview with the Moscow Tribune, Snowden saidOsama was living in the Bahamas, on the payroll of the CIA.

>He told the newspaper, “I have documents showing that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s payroll. He is still receiving more than $100,000 a month, which is being transferred through some front businesses and organizations, directly to his Nassau bank account. I am not certain where he is now, but in 2013, he was living quietly in his villa with five of his wives and many children.”

>Snowden goes on to say that the CIA orchestrated the fake death of the former leader of Al-Qaeda.

>He claims that Osama was transported with his family to an undisclosed location in the Bahamas.

>The report further quotes him as follows – “Osama bin Laden was one of the CIA’s most efficient operatives for a long time. What kind of message would it send their other operatives if they were to let the SEALs kill him? They organized his fake death with the collaboration of the Pakistani Secret Services, and he simply abandoned his cover. Since everyone believes he is dead, nobody’s looking for him, so it was pretty easy to disappear. Without the beard and the military jacket, nobody recognizes him.”

desinema.com/edward-snowden-claims-osama-bin-laden-is-alive-and-well-in-the-bahamas/

>

Send one my way too, please.

Np mags

onrabble.com/david-brock-scam-nexus/

Oh shit! Too much stuff to read on this corrupt piece of shit!

this ride never ends....

>the Clintons raised some money for Charity

TYRANTS!!! NOW IM ANGRYYYY!!!!!

THE CUNT NEEDS TO BE CALLED A BITCH ON NATIONAL TV A FEW MORE DOZEN TIMES TO EVEN THE SCORE AM I RITE ALT RITE PATRIOTS???

False flag!
snopes.com/snowden-bin-laden-alive/

>provided medicine
The bitch. I hope the Alt Right calls her a Bitch on TV some more she deserves it the Bitch.

Highlights and Tldr

>Former President Bill Clinton and his Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) distributed “watered-down” HIV/AIDs drugs to patients in sub-Saharan Africa, and “likely increased” the risks of morbidity and mortality, according to a draft congressional report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

>The congressional report focused on Clinton’s decade-long relationship with a controversial Indian drug manufacturer called Ranbaxy, which CHAI used as one of its main distributors of HIV/AIDS drugs to Third World countries.

>Ranbaxy ultimately pleaded guilty in 2013 to seven criminal counts with intent to defraud and the introduction of adulterated drugs into interstate commerce.

>The Department of Justice further levied a $500 million fine and forfeiture on the company.

>The congressional study also highlighted the unseemly ties between Bill and two controversial Indian-Americans who have been investigated and sanctioned by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Securities and Exchange Commission.
>The congressional report, titled,“The Clinton Foundation and The India Success Story,” was initiated by Rep. Marsha Blackburn

>ProPublica estimated that in 2007 alone, the U.S. Agency for International Development allocated $9 million to Ranbaxy and delivered “more than $1.8 million packages.”
propublica.org/article/us-aids-program-funds-questionable-drug-maker-814

>The FDA sent a public “warning letter” to Ranbaxy in 2006 about reported irregularities in the company’s quality control efforts. It concluded that the drugs, which included anti-retroviral HIV/AIDs medications, “show much lower potencies in these batches.”
fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/2008/ucm116949.htm

i got something on this :)

making a new bread

>Although Ranbaxy’s generic drugs are now barred from being sold in the U.S., CHAI and the former president continue to praise Ranbaxy and distribute the company’s HIV/AID drugs to patients abroad.
adugan-billclintonblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/bill-clinton-praises-pharma-companies.html
economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/pharmaceuticals/bill-clinton-praises-pharma-companies-ranbaxy-and-cipla-for-fight-against-aids/articleshow/19489627.cms

>The whistleblower tried to meet with CHAI and Clinton Foundation officials, but was only met with silence.

>[Bill, in a 2000 executive order] signed an executive order that, “relaxed intellectual property policy standards,” promising the U.S. government “would not revoke or revise the intellectual property laws of any ‘Sub-Saharan country’ relating to HIV/AIDS medicines or technologies,” the report states.

CHAI announced in October 2003 it was going to distribute generic, low-cost HIV drugs from four foreign drug manufacturers: Ranbaxy; Cipla of Mumbai, India; Matrix Labs of Hydrabad, India; Aspen Pharmacare of Johannesburg, South Africa.

CHAI’s endorsement also allowed Ranbaxy to manufacture HIV drugs that would be bought by the U.S. government under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS relief — a $15 billion initiative proposed by former President George W. Bush.
clintonfoundation.org/main/news-and-media/press-releases-and-statements/press-release-agreement-on-major-reduction-in-price-of-aids-drugs.html

>One relationship unearthed by the report was the American Indian Foundation, which Clinton co-founded with Indian-American businessmen Rajat Gupta and Vinod Gupta in 2001.
>Vinod eventually was forced to resign as CEO and chairman of the company InfoGroup and was fined $9 million in a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation. One of the charges stated Vinod had awarded Bill $3.3 million without board approval.

#PayToPlay confirmed

snopes has been debunked as absolute bullshit

Tldr
CF gave endorsement of Indian company that was then able to get HUGE contact with us gov despite selling shitty AIDS drugs. ##PayToPlay bitches!

FRESH BREAD