Would he have ever have even standed a chance if he was running against Obama in 2012?

Would he have ever have even standed a chance if he was running against Obama in 2012?

>Would he have ever have even standed a chance if he was running against Obama in 2012?

Return the computer you stole, Tyrone

>have ever have

Fucking niggers

Not even remotely possible.

The only reason this clown has a chance is because Hillary is a corrupt war criminal and pathological liar.

>standed

no
obama only had to pull his black guy card and he won
ol' mitty never stood a chance

Trump is FINISHED tomorrow, stay in school kids.

no

>would he have ever have even standed
>would he have ever have even
>standed
i hope you're joking and not a product of our education system

>Would he have ever have even standed
Fuck I'm kekking

Quality.

Why, why do you think he choose not to run? It's a lot easier to be re-elected than to be elected. Unless you're a real fuck up you'll almost be guaranteed a second term.

OP's ebonics aside, probably not. Obama, for all his faults (and there are many of them, seriously fuck him), was insanely good at pandering to people, especially the black vote. Hardly anybody stood a chance.

Trump will annihilate Hillary though

>Was
He still is. His approval rating is unprecedented for someone in their eight year. If he were running a third term against trump, trump would be annihilated.

Fortunately for trump, her running against the most hated woman in America

Most people don't know how close Obama was to losing in 2012. Bush became the most voted for president in history his reelection while Obama was only 5 million away from defeat.

Had Republicans cared more about the election that year Obama would've lost.

he's only running now because he needs the money

Five million is a lot

>Would he have ever have even standed a chance if he was running against Obama in 2012?
probably not.

Obama had lots of enthusiasm behind him and even in 2012 things weren't that bad.

this desu

>standed a chance

Learn English you stupid beaner

He's going to get his ass kicked by Hillary, the most hated Dem in memory. Obama would have steam rolled him.

No. Trump spent months building up the birther bullshit and attacking Obama in preparation of his 2012 presidential campaign. After Obama humiliated him then went home and killed Bin Laden Trump immediately halted his political aspirations for that cycle. He knew he would get his ass handed to him in 2012.

>the grammatical errors

In 2012? Maybe.

In 2008? Not a chance.

I voted for Obama twice and I'd do it again, he's pretty cool. like he relates to everyday people and he's the president.

It's actually sad as fuck that Hillary is currently neck-and-neck with him. Hope it's a wake-up call to Hillary's campaign, but it probably won't be.

This ought to be the easiest election ever for Democrats; they were practically handed the election. Yet, she still could lose. Sad!