I'm a Mexican- American, no scratch that, I am an American who is also Mexican and I live in a key swing state...

I'm a Mexican- American, no scratch that, I am an American who is also Mexican and I live in a key swing state. Why should I vote for Donald Trump?

Does Cred Forums not want my vote? My general impression of Trump is that he hates beaners and doesn't want us to vote for him but would rather kick me out even though i'm legal than get my vote. My general impression of Hilary is that she would be my Mommy with a big booty and bake me cookies for my vote.

Everything tells me to vote for Hilary.

Watch any of his speeches on immigration and I think he makes it very clear that he is only against illegal immigration from any country of origin. He is for a strong border not only for illegal immigration, but to try to stop the flow of drugs. He will always fight for legal Americans, no matter their ethnicity.

Thier is not one shred of anything ever in which trump indicated support for "deporting all beaners" regardless of legal status. If you are a Mexican American then the flow of illegals coming here hurts you more than anyone.

Hillary wants Latinos to be electoral slaves, just like blacks have been for 50 years.

Help us make America great again.

>if you're against us doing whatever the fuck we want in regards to the border, you hate beaners
really triggers a chemical reaction in my brain

vote trump and prove you're a real american andres. make sure to join the army too.

as a legal citizen, illegal immigration hurts you just as much as an anglo-saxon american, or an american who is an anglo-saxon

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Your parents left mexico because its shit, so why shouldn't we block America becoming a shithole like mexico?

Let me tell you why 90% of America hates you.

You are not a Mexican american unless you were born in Mexico and move to the USA and got citizenship.

I'm willing to be money that you're just a fucking American like me except your skin happens to be brown while mine does not. Until you learn why America hates you for calling yourself mexican, you won't have the brainpower to figure out why voting for Hillary is awful.

Your family left Mexico for a reason.

Trump has never said or suggested he wants to deport American citizens.

I'm sorry the media played their tricks on you.

because you are american not a spic

>American who is also a Mexican.
Nice bait. Just don't vote.

There's no way you or your family will ever enjoy favorable working if there is a limitless supply of centroshits expanding the labor market.

If your vote is spawned from a big lumpy, butt and baked cookies...you're no better than a cunt that votes with her vagina.

>scratch that, I am an American
Thats the spirit
>My general impression of Trump is that he hates beaners
Then you fuck it up
>mexican intellectuals

If you are Mexican, you are American already, dummy.

>Does Cred Forums not want my vote?
No, I want you to go back to Mexico.

Go home and make Mexico great (for the first time), or something; and be free of us racist Gringos.

The reality is this: Beaner genetics are anathema to everything that made America great in the first place.

Civilization and culture flow the collective instincts and behavioral patterns of a nation's population, which is in largest part dictated by its genetic inheritance.

As an aside, read this exchange involving Santa Anna:

While Santa Anna was captive in Texas, Joel Roberts Poinsett — U.S. minister to Mexico in 1824 — offered a harsh assessment of General Santa Anna's situation:

"Say to General Santa Anna that when I remember how ardent an advocate he was of liberty ten years ago, I have no sympathy for him now, that he has gotten what he deserves."

Santa Anna replied:

"Say to Mr. Poinsett that it is very true that I threw up my cap for liberty with great ardor, and perfect sincerity, but very soon found the folly of it. A hundred years to come my people will not be fit for liberty. They do not know what it is, unenlightened as they are, and under the influence of a Catholic clergy, a despotism is the proper government for them, but there is no reason why it should not be a wise and virtuous one."

I've been wanting to vote for trump for almost a full hell of a year now, and now im thinking of either voting hillary or not voting for anyone at all when the time comes BECAUSE trump has never held any political office before, hasn't even so much as been a governor, and also why would we want him in the executive office of an entire nation when given that since we've had obama, the executive POTUS can now over fucking ride congress due to executive order / executive privelege, especially considering some of the more crazy things he said WAY BEFORE Cred Forums supported trump??, so yeah because of these reasons I'm not supporting trump anymore and also am probably not even voting even though im in california due to being white in a majority gangster / gun ridden bad area.

My nation always refers to itself as "America" we can't help being stupid.

United States is too long for our small brains.

If you spent any time here you'd know we don't want your vote

We want you to vote for what's best for your individual freedoms. It just happens to be Trump.

If you're white you should want this beaner piece of shit to go back. Beaners are racial plagues to the white man and white civilization like niggers.

Mexican isn't a race you idiot, shows how much you know about your blood heritage

trump's words got misinterpreted when he said the rapist line, he said "some of them are rapist" not "they are all rapists" but espaniol news agencies changed it to "trump hates all of us and thinks we are ALL rapists and rape women" which isn't the case, if your not voting for trump than don't vote for him because of a lie and false reason, dont vote for him for a real reason such as the obvious fact that he has never held in any government service position and hasn't been checked out for government service yet even once in his life. Trump is an anomaly in terms of that respects. (he has said a few other really really awesome things though I'll give him that)

(one)
this
ID

sage

(one)
this
ID

sage

(one)
this
ID

sage

(one)
this
ID

sage

Yeah I see his mouth moving and I hear his words, but I'm not buying. Would you trust a liar?

>Thier is not one shred of anything ever in which trump indicated support for "deporting all beaners" regardless of legal status.
Can ANYTHING he says be taken serious? I think we're looking at a man who will say ANYTHING to get elected but has very serious plans to do after he gets elected.

>the flow of illegals coming here hurts you more than anyone.

Haven't noticed a thing in my whole life. Life has been easy for me. I'm 23 and making 60k a year as an upholstery seamstress.

>Hillary wants Latinos to be electoral slaves, just like blacks have been for 50 years.
She has a nice ass though, and will probably let me call her mommy.

>if you're against us doing whatever the fuck we want in regards to
Isn't this the essence of politcs though? Isn't this why you're not voting Hilary/ democrat?

>make sure to join the army too.
Getting your legs blown off and amputated for Israel. Kek no.

>illegal immigration hurts you just as much as an anglo-saxon american

How so? Life just seems more comfy with more hispanics around where I live. Only a benefit for me if I see more in different cities.

>Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Why would you? You live in an irrelevant country.

>so why shouldn't we block America becoming a shithole like mexico?

Because America oppressed Mexico from the beginning all the way to modern day with NAFTA? Having a supreme advantage over your neighbors doesn't mean you're neighbors are destined to be shit for the rest of their life. America had all the advantages, Europeans were once banging rocks and sticks praying to the sun while China was refining metals and developing philosophy.

>Let me tell you why 90% of America hates you.

Most honest to himself answer in the thread, the rest of you are kiss asses candy ass faggots.

you're not mexican, you fucking wetback. mexico is a country. if you are mexican, then gtfo. if you would like to stay, you are either latino or hispanic, and you should refer to yourself as such.

Notice the complete lack of pretension that is how he will vote is dictated by any sort of high-minded principles about fairness or merit or what's truly best for America...

It's all about "what's best for ME and my beaner buddies?"

This is how all blacks and browns vote - purely short-term self-interest.

Kys

> United States of AMERICA
> Federative Republic of BRAZIL

That's why you're an american, and I am a brazilian, you retard. There's nothing wrong with that.if we're supposed to call you "estadounidenses" we should call ourselves "Republicofederativos" which makes no fucking sense.

PS: fuck the beaner ITT

No. He's a mestizo, living in America for economic benefits alone; but who identifies more strongly with his [mixed] racial kin and their culture/nation (Mexico) that has been creeping into and slowly transforming parts of America (for the worse).

Now go sit in the corner and think deeply why you identify as a Mexican despite being solely a US citizen. Once you start identifying as American first and foremost you can start learning and becoming a better person.

Read the entirety of his campaign proposals directly from Trump's campaign website and make that decision for yourself.

>I am an American

Don't let Hillary use you because of your race

>you won't have the brainpower to figure out why voting for Hillary is awful.

So is trump though

>Your family left Mexico for a reason.
Your family left Europe too, doensn't mean they have to vote for whats popular in Europe today or vote in anyway that is affected by their home country.

>Trump has never said or suggested he wants to deport American citizens.

I never implied he said this.

>because you are american not a spic
No i'm full spic, If you saw me walking down the street you'd say "That's an attractive spic" I'm very attractive. Most of my past gfs have been white or asian and their fathers hated me because of the state I live in isnt as tolerant as others.

>Nice bait. Just don't vote.
I probably wont desu.

Doesn't really effect me

Shes thiccc though and nice. I would vote for Merkel too. Shes Top Mommy.

Oh come on.. You cant see how anyone can deduce Trump is racist? Can you be so naive? You don't have to conclude he's racist but can you at least SEE?

I'm still called Mexican in this country but its more of a descriptive term most of the time and not an insult. "That mexican guy over there" Even though nobody thinks im from Mexico, its automatically assumed in American unless you look super beaner.

Yeah thats my point with Trump, thanks for having half capable reading comprehension. The other part is why should I vote for him. Care to answer?

>Go home and make Mexico great (for the first time), or something; and be free of us racist Gringos.

I have literally 0 connection to Mexico other than thats a quasi homeland of my people, but why can't America be my homeland too like it is for the rest of Americans?

>Beaner genetics are anathema to everything that made America great in the first place.
Mayans and Aztecs were doing exceptional for being isolated from the rest of the world. We didn't have China help.

I'm one of the few thousand Mexicans in the south hemisphere.

I always vote liberal (right wing party).

This person identifies as Mexican first, because of race. This person thinks it's OK for him/her to do that, but not the Gringo.

It's called self-serving hypocrisy, and it's a salient feature of the 'Brown mind'.

We're merely responding in kind; by doing what's best for OUR race - and that, to be sure, includes keeping the Browns among us at an absolute minimum.

Here's your (you) you disgusting feminized attention seeker.

>I have 0 connection to Mexico
>why can't America be my homeland?

Because you are a MASSIVE sack of shit.
>I'm a Mexican american.

No bitch. Your a brown american who hates his country. Sit the fuck down pedro.

No fuck you too. I've known only a few good brown people personally despite being married to a brown bitch because more than half of them identify as Mexican despite never having been to fucking Mexico and some of them don't even speak spanish.

My point here is your skin color doesn't make you as a person. I know tons of people of all skin colors who aren't shit.

But I've never met a single brown American who self identifies as "mexican" to not be a MASSIVE turd and outright failure of a human fucking being.

>Civilization and culture flow the collective instincts and behavioral patterns of a nation's population, which is in largest part dictated by its genetic inheritance.

So how come North Korea is so much more fucked than South Korea despite being the same exact gentic makeup??

I don't believe the silly lies you tell yourself to feel powerful Mr. Aryan Pride. There are hundreds of reasons why a civilization succeeds. And perhaps civilazation preceeds higher IQ and not the other way around as you suggest. With all the right factors of civlization expansion IQ increases generation by generation. Did whites just have the location and resource advantage? Perhaps.

>BECAUSE trump has never held any political office before,
Yes agreed. The republicans never saw the hypocrisy of bashing Obama for not being experienced yet endorsing Trump blindly. At least the Republican establishment saw it though, just the voters are too far gone to have any awareness.

>We want you to vote for what's best for your individual freedoms. It just happens to be Trump.

Just not Mexican freedoms? There was a certian republican president in the 80s that granted Amnesty to mexican immigrants. That seems like a lot more freedom than what Trump is talking about, he could be talking Amnesty or a better path to legal citizenship but he is not. Its clear what his view is.

>Beaners are racial plagues to the white man and
But you came here.

Where did I say it was a race?

If you havent caught on to Trumps game by now you're retarded. He is an attention mongering whore from an objective view, not even trying to be offensive to him, its just what he is. Pol goes ape shit whenever a Universty Professors says All whites are X, but all of the sudden I can't when Trump does it?

Im of Mexican Heritage. Its not a hard concept.

>fairness or merit or what's truly best for America..
Who's America?

>This is how all blacks and browns vote - purely short-term self-interest.

Its how /Pol votes too. Are you telling me there is no White Nationalist interest in voting for Trump? You're crazy

And no my main displeasure with Trump is that he's a manipulative psychopath who will say anything and do anything to get what he wants. he also is a crook.

You do it for me

>living in America for economic benefits alone;
I was born here, I didn't live here for one reason or another. I was born here just like you probably. Since your lets say Irish grandparents came here for economic reasons does that mean you today are here for that?

>but who identifies more strongly with his
I see myself as American who is Mexican. Just because you celebrate St Patricks day doesnt mean you like Ireland more. Heck I celebrate St patricks day, Fourht of July, halloween etc

>Once you start identifying as American first and foremost
I thought this was America. Where you can identify with whatever you want. Its free speech to burn American flags. Don't tell me what to or what not to identify as.

>campaign proposals directly from Trump's campaign website and make that decision for yourself
The just of it when I read it was vague wishy washy bullshit from a scam artist

>on't let Hillary use you because of your race
That's kind of hot though.

>This person identifies as Mexican first, because of race.
No im a human person, YOUR views of race make you identify with the orange tinted mad man who has spoken nothing but caustic venom in a land of equailty because it gets your white pride nationalism rocks off. YOURE the racial identifier here not me buddy. I know your game but you don't even know you're apart of it.

Thanks.

>Because you are a MASSIVE sack of shit.
The constitution says I'm American. You don't beleive int he constitution?

North and South Korea aren't so different; and though it may seem counterintuitive, the differences stem from their similarities.

East Asians are extreme sheeple / ant-people/ collective hive-mind / Borg types. The antithesis of rugged individualism, they worship authority of any flavor.

So it was a fairly trivial matter to set up a social experiment by dividing the country in half and setting them on wildly divergent paths - one with more social and economic freedom, the other deprived and beset with jingoistic military fervor.

Nevertheless, owing to their racial kinship, both countries are clean and orderly and relatively free of crime.

>No bitch. Your a brown american who hates his country.

It's not like you have to be a certain skin tone to hate a country, there are plenty of reasons to hate America. Are you blind?

It's impossible to separate American interests from White Nationalist interests. They are essentially one and the same. As goes White people, so goes America.

That said, I won't be voting and I don't necessarily trust Trump; though I'd much rather seem him win than Hillary.

You're just assuming I'm rabidly pro-Trump, but if you check my very limited posting history here, I've never even mentioned him.

You got a sister?

>crook
>psychopath

>I'm legal

I'm not even going to bother to browse this thread but it seems like obvious bait. You've either claimed to be an anchor baby or will do so at some point.

>limited posting history
>haha this place is like reddit

Is this thread just full of baiters?

>North and South Korea aren't so different
Vaslty different physical appearence like height and weight, different life expectancy, hugely different economic success from one of the best in the world to one of the worst. You just don't want to be wrong desu and will tell yourself whatever like >and though it may seem counterintuitive, the differences stem from their similarities
to keep the delusion going in your mind. Just accept it. Set yourself free. You are wrong.

>East Asians are extreme sheeple / ant-people/ collective hive-mind / Borg types.
There is literally no scientific evidence to this, when will this meme die? What you really mean to say is that you have no knoweldge of just go what feels right based on some deep rooted pre modern era hollywood racism.

>So it was a fairly trivial matter to set up a social experiment by dividing the country in half and setting them on wildly divergent paths

I thought you said IQ was the biggest qulifying reason though ;)

>Nevertheless, owing to their racial kinship, both countries are clean and orderly.

Because one has a ruthless authoritarian government with harsh punishments. If it had a looser government like many of the African countries then crime would be more prevalent. You really need to look at all possible outcomes and not just be an
>extreme sheeple / ant-people/ collective hive-mind / Borg type
listening to whatever your racial cognation and what pol tells you
;)

No I wish I did.

>>crook
>>psychopath

His Trump University was a scam, he ripped off contractors numerous times before leaving them paying the bill, he abuses bankruptcy laws to get out of paying for his failures.. I cant believe we're over a year into this and you don't know this about trump?

If you can't see he matches all the points for narcissim and psychopathy then you are blind.

>You've either claimed to be an anchor baby or will do so at some point.
I said I was born here numerous times in this thread

>It's impossible to separate American interests from White Nationalist interests

That's why the FBI infilitrates the KKK and every other white supremacist group? Hhahhaha oh man you're funny, every now and then a homo like you will try and come teaming with joy with what they think is a powerful cognitive shifting sentence like "It's impossible to... Whit Nationalist Interests" but its so easily waved off. Americas interest has always been for expansion of equality, and that has never been more true than today and in the past 50 years. Get in touch with reality bub

>As goes White people, so goes America.
You can literally substitute in Jews, Asians, or high IQ immigrant Indians for white people until the mean time while other races catch up in IQ. An IQ that is growing at a faster rate per decade than whites, it really just is a catch up game not some superiority ulitmatum.